Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2077484 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
somalianprince:
Nkwelle is part of larger Onitsha metropolitan area. One good thing about Anambra is that everywhere is developing decently and beautifully. Wealth is spreading everywhere in the state. GOD BLESS the light of the nation.

That's why demographia organization recognizes Onitsha urban as the biggest in west Africa and 2nd biggest in Africa just behind Johannesburg. What I currently don't know is the number of LGAs that make up Onitsha urban

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
nnamdijonathan:

That's why demographia organization recognizes Onitsha urban as the biggest in west Africa and 2nd biggest in Africa just behind Johannesburg. What I currently don't know is the number of LGAs that make up Onitsha urban
They need give the metropolitan area a single name.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amasonok:
Saw this environment on nollywood tv, so I had to screen grab.. is this onitsha ?
Nope not onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Basil have they banned your Assurbanipal account? I have warned you severally to leave Anambra issues for Anambra people. Learn to mind your Enugu state. You are the reason why i always attack Enugu state on this board.

MXrep:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
MXrep:
its called Onitsha, just Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Basilo is always agitated. I don't know why. Who doesn't know that all those metropolitan areas are called Onitsha.

nnamdijonathan:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
nnamdijonathan:

Not true. Only outsiders consider it as such. Its not officially recognised like that and the indigenous people of towns surrounding onitsha hates it when you refer to their town as onitsha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
somalianprince:
Basilo is always agitated. I don't know why. Who doesn't know that all those metropolitan areas are called Onitsha.

Why are you lying. Only onitsha main town with two LGA are officially recognised as onitsha

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Onitsha metropolitan area has 6 LGAs. Basil face your Enugu state because i will wake up Enugu state again. You have been warned.

[s]
MXrep:

Why are you lying. Only onitsha main town with two LGA are officially recognised as onitsha
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Onitsha has expanded into other LGAs and all those. LGAs are now all part and parcel Onitsha metropolis. Get educated this local Nsukka illiterate.

[s]
MXrep:

Not true. Only outsiders consider it as such. Its not officially recognised like that and the indigenous people of towns surrounding onitsha hates it when you refer to their town as onitsha
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
somalianprince:
Onitsha has expanded into other LGAs and all those. LGAs are now all part and parcel Onitsha metropolis. Get educated this local Nsukka illiterate.

[s][/s]
Metropolis. But not part of onitsha city. You can't say Nkpor-onitsha the way we say Nike-Enugu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shut up this Nsukka illiterate. All of those places are now Onitsha metropolis because Onitsha swallowed all those surrounding areas. I don't care what you call yours in Enugu state because we are not interested in it.

[s]
MXrep:

Metropolis. But not part of onitsha city. You can't say Nkpor-onitsha the way we say Nike-Enugu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
somalianprince:
Shut up this Nsukka illiterate. All of those places are now Onitsha metropolis because Onitsha swallowed all those surrounding areas. I don't care what you call yours in Enugu state because we are not interested in it.

[s][/s]
Make obosi man catch you

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2019
MXrep:

Make obosi man catch you
stop lying here my brother live in nkpor when you ask him bro where do you live he will tell you Onitsha , asaba and Onitsha will become one economic city one day cos the way asaba and Onitsha dey develop enter each other eeeeeh .
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2019
omadeltason:
stop lying here my brother live in nkpor when you ask him bro where do you live he will tell you Onitsha , asaba and Onitsha will become one economic city one day cos the way asaba and Onitsha dey develop enter each other eeeeeh .
Google map of onitsha. Those are informal use and hated by people from those towns. Officially those places are not recognised as part of onitsha that is why official onitsha population is 500k

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2019
Obiano has finally lost it

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 5:26am On Mar 06, 2019
MXrep:

stop this incoherent rants biko.

Ugwu aji in enugu is now referred to as independence layout, enugu bt the residents knw it’s not part of the metropolis yet they go along with it.

Nike(abakpa etc) is not part of enugu bt it’s now referred to as enugu and no one is kicking up dust.

Ugbo Okonkwo is now referred to as new haven bt we all knw it’s a village on its on..yet nothing.

I don’t knw why you need to make up these abysmal censures jst so you can spite others.

Obosi is now referred to as onitsha, no one is kicking up dust except for you.. pax in obosi has his address as “obosi, onitsha, anambra” and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 5:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Another road..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Why are you always crying like idiot? Face your useless and worthless Enugu state. All those places are Onitsha metropolitan areas.

[s]
MXrep:

Google map of onitsha. Those are informal use and hated by people from those towns. Officially those places are not recognised as part of onitsha that is why official onitsha population is 500k
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2019
You are completely insane. Face your wawa and state

MXrep:

Make obosi man catch you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2019
At least he is doing projects while the fat useless incompetent Nsukka buffoon called Ugwuanyi has nothing to show. I spit on Enugu state

[s]]
MXrep:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2019
Even the Naval Base at Ogbaru is called Onitsha Naval Base.

raker300:
stop this incoherent rants biko.

Ugwu aji in enugu is now referred to as independence layout, enugu bt the residents knw it’s not part of the metropolis yet they go along with it.

Nike(abakpa etc) is not part of enugu bt it’s now referred to as enugu and no one is kicking up dust.

Ugwu Okonkwo is now referred to as new haven bt we all knw it’s a village on its on..yet nothing.

I don’t knw why you need to make up these abysmal censures jst so you can spite others.

Obosi is now referred to as onitsha, no one is kicking up dust except for you.. pax in obosi has his address as “obosi, onitsha, anambra” and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
APGA must sweep all Anambra house of assembly seats on saturday!! The desperate, failed and shamed politician Peter obi is back again to keep embarrassing himself, he's now funding PDP house of assembly candidates and campaigning for them as his last effort to stay relevant. grin grin
He will keep failing, I am happy that he is finally spending some of the monies he stole from Anambra and hopefully, he will never recover them again... APGA must clear all Anambra seats on saturday!

, nonsobaba, mopolchi, ngadawo, nwanyionitsha, tsinzu, Anambraforpeter, mekaboy, etc
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:
APGA must sweep all Anambra house of assembly seats on saturday!! The desperate, failed and shamed politician Peter obi is back again to keep embarrassing himself, he's now funding PDP house of assembly candidates and campaigning for them as his last effort to stay relevant. grin grin
He will keep failing, I am happy that he is finally spending some of the monies he stole from Anambra and hopefully, he will never recover them again... APGA must clear all Anambra seats on saturday!

, nonsobaba, mopolchi, ngadawo, nwanyionitsha, tsinzu, Anambraforpeter, mekaboy, etc

Wat happened to Andy Ubah and ur Uga people controlling the Senate forever?

loser!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
hammerFC:

Wat happened to Andy Ubah and ur Uga people controlling the Senate forever?

loser!
Ifeanyi Ubah is a clown, he will lose the seat sooner than later... Meanwhile the next battle right now is to stop the failed and shamed Peter obi from securing any seat for PDP in house of assembly, he will continue failing in politics.. All hands must be on deck to stop the lying crook!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:

Ifeanyi Ubah is a clown, he will lose the seat sooner than later... Meanwhile the next battle right now is to stop the failed and shamed Peter obi from securing any seat for PDP in house of assembly, he will continue failing in politics.. All hands must be on deck to stop the lying crook!

Nwanne, honestly Peter Obi deserves all he gets.

I hope u are following, Obiano attempt to destroy APGA.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
hammerFC:

How did obiano attempt to destroy APGA.. APGA has never been more relevant than now even when obi was governor.. Over 6 house of reps seats in Anambra and Benue.. Stop buying the propaganda of failed peter obi boys that obiano wants to kill APGA, what did peter obi do for APGA except trying to kill it himself?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
hammerFC:

Peter Obi deserves all he gets, true. Obiano is on the right track.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:

How did obiano attempt to destroy APGA.. APGA has never been more relevant than now even when obi was governor.. Over 6 house of reps seats in Anambra and Benue.. Stop buying the propaganda of failed peter obi boys that obiano wants to kill APGA, what did peter obi do for APGA except trying to kill it himself?

I mean Senate and Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:

APGA is winning big time on saturday. Don't let their media rantings worry you. Peter Obi's political career has since come to a disgraceful end.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
hammerFC:

I mean Senate and Ifeanyi Ubah
Honestly APGA messed up with that ticket, and Anambra north too.. They denied tickets to heavyweights and gave it to lightweights, people who are not popular. Stella would have won Anambra North with or without APGA!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
MXrep:
What was engraved there is "Willie is Working".

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.