Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2062233 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:

Honestly APGA messed up with that ticket, and Anambra north too.. They denied tickets to heavyweights and gave it to lightweights, people who are not popular. Stella would have won Anambra North with or without APGA!

That is wat I was talking about.

It put Obiano in bad light.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Some pictures from UNIZIK Awka

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:

Honestly APGA messed up with that ticket, and Anambra north too.. They denied tickets to heavyweights and gave it to lightweights, people who are not popular. Stella would have won Anambra North with or without APGA!
Stella Oduah and Obiano are best of friends till tomorrow. I won't go into details but APGA actually worked for her re-election. It was a strategic move for now and 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
Stella Oduah and Obiano are best of friends till tomorrow. I won't go into details but APGA actually worked for her re-election. It was a strategic move for now and 2022
I love Stella so much, I hope they work things out.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
some student's on-campus accommodations

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BrownRoofRep: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
MXrep:

Not true. Only outsiders consider it as such. Its not officially recognised like that and the indigenous people of towns surrounding onitsha hates it when you refer to their town as onitsha
I am from Ogidi and we are ourselves as part of Onitsha.
Do you have problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
The guy is a bitter frustrated man from nsukka, he is always bitter and angry at the unity and oneness of Anambra people. I wonder what is the head of an nsukka disgruntled man concerning the Onitsha metropolitan areas.

BrownRoofRep:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tsinzu: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
globemoney:
APGA must sweep all Anambra house of assembly seats on saturday!! The desperate, failed and shamed politician Peter obi is back again to keep embarrassing himself, he's now funding PDP house of assembly candidates and campaigning for them as his last effort to stay relevant. grin grin
He will keep failing, I am happy that he is finally spending some of the monies he stole from Anambra and hopefully, he will never recover them again... APGA must clear all Anambra seats on saturday!

, nonsobaba, mopolchi, ngadawo, nwanyionitsha, tsinzu, Anambraforpeter, mekaboy, etc

I don't have any problems with APGA, it is the Igbo party and every true Igbo man has an interest in the survival of APGA. It is the kind of sabotuer politics that you and your short man devil of a godfather are playing that is putting APGA at risk but APGA will survive you all. APGA was here before Obiano and APGA will be here after Obiano has gone with his shortsighted and amateur politics
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

Nice pics! The environment looks well-tended!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
some student's on-campus accommodations

It says a lot that these hostels look more organised, decent and well-preserved than the hostels in the regions premier university, UNN!

I saw pics of the dilapidated FRANCO hostels a few months back and i wasn’t happy!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Pazienza is from ogidi and he rejected onitsha tag for his people right here in this forum

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
somalianprince:
The guy is a bitter frustrated man from nsukka, he is always bitter and angry at the unity and oneness of Anambra people. I wonder what is the head of an nsukka disgruntled man concerning the Onitsha metropolitan areas.

Stop spitting saliva everywhere and make your point if you have any

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Are you from Ogidi? Why not face your nsukka where you inferior people come from

[s]
MXrep:

Pazienza is from ogidi and he rejected onitsha tag for his people right here in this forum
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Stop crying over what does not affect you, face your useless Enugu state and stop crying all over the place and spitting dirty smelly saliva upandan.

[s]
MXrep:

Stop spitting saliva everywhere and make your point if you have any
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BrownRoofRep: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
MXrep:

Telling you that Ogidi is part of bigger Onitsha metropolis.
We are called Onitsha and do not object to that.
Don't understand why you so much pained by this.
Did Onitsha man fukc your girlfriend or what?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
raker300:
stop this incoherent rants biko.

Ugwu aji in enugu is now referred to as independence layout, enugu bt the residents knw it’s not part of the metropolis yet they go along with it.

Nike(abakpa etc) is not part of enugu bt it’s now referred to as enugu and no one is kicking up dust.

Ugbo Okonkwo is now referred to as new haven bt we all knw it’s a village on its on..yet nothing.

I don’t knw why you need to make up these abysmal censures jst so you can spite others.

Obosi is now referred to as onitsha, no one is kicking up dust except for you.. pax in obosi has his address as “obosi, onitsha, anambra” and nothing happened
Obosi has never accepted being called onitsha. I don't know why you people prefer emotional rants than looking into my good suggestion. Onitsha metropolitan area needs a single name

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thank you for the clarification. The guy is always feeling inferior because he is from nsukka.

BrownRoofRep:

Why are you so much pained by this?
This Onitsha man fukc your girlfriend?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obosi, Nkpor, Ogbaru, Ogbunike, Ogidi, Nkwelle etc are all regarded as greater Onitsha metropolitan area. Stop being a nuisance.

[s]
MXrep:

Obosi has never accepted being called onitsha. I don't know why you people prefer emotional rants than looking into my goid suggestion. Onitsha metropolitan area needs a single name
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Why are you so much pained by this?
This Onitsha man fukc your girlfriend?
And I am telling you that ogidi is not part of onitsha officially. Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Stop posting rubbish google image, as it stands today Obosi, Nkpor, Ogbaru, Ogbunike, Ogidi, Nkwelle etc are all part and parcel of greater Onitsha metropolis, and that makes the city the largest in the SE.

[s]
MXrep:

And I am telling you that ogidi is not part of onitsha officially. Google is your friend
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:
Obosi, Nkpor, Ogbaru, Ogbunike, Ogidi, Nkwelle etc are all regarded as greater Onitsha metropolitan area. Stop being a nuisance.

[s][/s]
We are saying the same thing. A single name for the urban metropolis is needed. Those people always kick against being called onitsha and officially not recognized as such

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:
Stop posting rubbish google image, as it stands today Obosi, Nkpor, Ogbaru, Ogbunike, Ogidi, Nkwelle etc are all part and parcel of greater Onitsha metropolis, and that makes the city the largest in the SE.

[s][/s]
It needs to be officially accepted but indigenes of those towns are against it

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:
Thank you for the clarification. The guy is always feeling inferior because he is from nsukka.

You need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Are you from there to know that they kick against it? Someone from Ogidi has said here that they accepted to be part and parcel of greater Onitsha metro. The name of the metropolis is called ONITSHA. Learn to live with it. Stop crying over what does not affect you, learn to face nsukka for once.

[s]
MXrep:

We are saying the same thing. A single name for the urban metropolis is needed. Those people always kick against being called onitsha and officially not recognized as such
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
You need to grow up and face your own problem instead of constantly crying over what does not affect you. You are not from any of these areas that forms part of greater Onitsha metro, you are not even from Anambra but you will always want to re-write what you don't know anything about. I spit on you

[s]
MXrep:

You need to grow up
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
What was engraved there is "Willie is Working".
Very childish of him

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
It has been accepted by all those areas, even someone from Ogidi here online has confirmed it. Stop breaking your head and learn to live with the reality. No one will be in Nkwelle or Ogidi or Nkpor without telling you that he is in Onitsha. Do you know that Awada lay-out is in Idemili, but someone in Awada already knows that he is in Onitsha.

[s]
MXrep:

It needs to be officially accepted but indigenes of those towns are against it
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BrownRoofRep: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
MXrep:

Are you drunk?
What do you mean by officially? Cities swallow the neighboring towns and there is nothing one can do about it.

Onitsha is a town for itself and so is Ogidi, Ogidi is much older than Onitsha but the fact is that as city develops it swallows the neighboring towns. This has been explained to you here, severally but it seems you are adamant of your skewed reasoning.

As a town, Onitsha is a town for itself, as so is Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Nkwlle, Ogbunike etc but as a city, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi are part of bigger Onitsha metropolis. This is also applicable to Awka and Nnewi.

Please say no more, you are getting annoying.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
It is better to build and write your name than to build nothing like Ugwuanyi.

[s]
MXrep:

Very childish of him
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:
Are you from there to know that they kick against it? Someone from Ogidi has said here that they accepted to be part and parcel of greater Onitsha metro. The name of the metropolis is called ONITSHA. Learn to live with it. Stop crying over what does not affect you, learn to face nsukka for once.

[s][/s]
They all rejected onitsha tag. Google list of cities in Nigeria you will see onitsha and obosi listed differently.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BrownRoofRep: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:
It has been accepted by all those areas, even someone from Ogidi here online has confirmed it. Stop breaking your head and learn to live with the reality. No one will be in Nkwelle or Ogidi or Nkpor without telling you that he is in Onitsha. Do you know that Awada lay-out is in Idemili, but someone in Awada already knows that he is in Onitsha.

[s][/s]
Please am done with this dude, he's getting annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.