Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2062232 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
maiunguwar:
@auntlaviv,how much is the registration?

Registration is very affordable. Please call the number on the flyer. We also have Olympic size swimming pool for swimming training as well as professional martial art trainers.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Olisah, stop always forming ITK. The day your pictures will be splash here everyone will see an imb.ecile you are. The 7m is for Onitsha metropolitan area and not the original Onitsha which consist of only Onitsha North & South.

If you like, add the whole Idemili and Ogbaru to Onitsha, Onitsha does not have 7.5 million people. From GSM registration figures, to voter registration figures, to the last census in 2006, there is nothing indicating Onitsha is anywhere near that amount of people, or is the 2nd biggest city in Nigeria. If you like sef, cross the River Niger and add Asaba join, Onitsha is still not near that number. Stop posting rubbish in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Olisa you are a bastard. I will keep posting it here. Get lost and open your own thread somewhere.

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

If you like, add the whole Idemili and Ogbaru to Onitsha, Onitsha does not have 7.5 million people. From GSM registration figures, to voter registration figures, to the last census in 2006, there is nothing indicating Onitsha is anywhere near that amount of people, or is the 2nd biggest city in Nigeria. Stop posting rubbish in this thread.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Olisa you are a bastard. I will keep posting it here. Get lost and open your own thread somewhere.
[s][/s]

Since when were the owner of this thread? grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
You are an idiot to say that i should stop posting that figure here. Are you mad?

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Since when were the owner of this thread?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
You are an idiot to say that i should stop posting that figure here. Are you mad?

[s][/s]

Obviously less mad and less idiotic than you with your rubbish statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obiora you are an idiotic mad man, even your pictures exposed you as an imbec.ile. Hopeless old fool.

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Obviously less mad and less idiotic than you with your rubbish statistics.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Obiora you are an idiotic mad man, even your pictures exposed you as an imbec.ile. Hopeless old fool.

[s][/s]

Which pictures? Post them here, na.grin
I'm not yet old o, biko. Allow me enjoy my youth. Make I reach 30 first na, before you baptize me as "old fool".

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lol.. imagine a mad old man feeling funky and talking about youth. Don't worry we shall fvck you up with your pictures and phone number before we finally splash it here. Maybe you wanna see your phone number here too. Old fool

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Which pictures? Post them here, na.
I'm not yet old o, biko. Allow me enjoy my youth. Make I reach 30 first na, before you baptize me as "old fool".
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Lol.. imagine a mad old man feeling funky and talking about youth. Don't worry we shall fvck you up with your pictures and phone number before we finally splash it here. Maybe you wanna see your phone number here too. Old fool

[s][/s]

You can post my phone number na. grin You've done it before. Who doesn't know you're a deranged psychopath that would post people's private information. The type of psychopath that stores gory, disgusting images of butchered people in Enugu, so that he can use it to score points. I've told you severally that you need psychiatric help. I mean it sincerely. You need serious psychiatric evaluation and treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lol.. Hopeless mad man. I am happy you know that we have your number. We shall use your number to fvck you up along with your pictures soon. Useless frustrated worthless old man. You and your useless father needs a psychiatrist to take care of you guys. Old useless imbec.ile. i spit on you because you need help so fast. That mad spirit of ITK must be cured before you regain your normal self. Bastard

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

You can post my phone number na. You've done it before. Who doesn't know you're a deranged psychopath that would post people's private information. The type of psychopath that stores gory, disgusting images of butchered people in Enugu, so that he can use it to score points. I've told you severally that you need psychiatric help. I mean it sincerely. You need serious psychiatric evaluation and treatment.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Lol.. Hopeless mad man. I am happy you know that we have your number. We shall use your number to fvck you up along with your pictures soon. Useless frustrated worthless old man. You and your useless father needs a psychiatrist to take care of you guys. Old useless imbec.ile. i spit on you because you need help so fast. That mad spirit of ITK must be cured before you regain your normal self. Bastard

[s][/s]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I AM A MAD OLD MAN

Mad mad we are very happy you know we have your phone number. How we got it will remain a mystery to you cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:

Mad mad we are very happy you know we have your phone number. How we got it will remain a mystery to you cheesy

My phone number has been posted on my Facebook since I opened a Facebook account. Only a weird stalker like you made me remove it from my account. You think your stalker-ish lunacy is something to pat yourself on the back over? grin
I'm glad you're happy to have my phone number. Now what are you going to do with it, psycho? It can't be as entertaining as masturbating to the pictures of dead people that you store.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy

Hopeless mad man. Please tell us how we got to your Facebook and got your number! Isn't it a mystery to you? Mad man in your mad drive in your ITK you further exposed your stupidity.

We will wreck you with your number and pictures. That's what we shall do with it. You will be marked for arrest by all the security agencies by the time we are done.

Hopeless frustrated old bastard

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

My phone number has been posted on my Facebook since I opened a Facebook account. Only a weird stalker like you made me remove it from my account. You think your stalker-ish lunacy is something to pat yourself on the back over?
I'm glad you're happy to have my phone number. Now what are you going to do with it, psycho? It can't be as entertaining as masturbating to the pictures of dead people that you store.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
cheesy

Hopeless mad man. Please tell us how we got to your Facebook and got your number! Isn't it a mystery to you? Mad man in your mad drive in your ITK you further exposed your stupidity.

We will wreck you with your number and pictures. That's what we shall do with it. You will be marked for arrest by all the security agencies by the time we are done.

Hopeless frustrated old bastard

[s][/s]

grin grin
Again, my phone number was in my Facebook profile. And I've typed my full name on Nairaland a number of times which would make it easy to search my Facebook. Either that, or you're one of those weirdos that sent me PM's and obtained my email from my replying, from which my Facebook profile could be obtained. There is nothing mysterious about it. You just have to be a psychotic stalker to waste time on such.
Get help, buddy. You need it.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Lying mad man just shut up Obiora because you are a disgrace. You are a disgrace to your useless parents. You come online to spew rubbish all the time whereas your pictures gave you aware as a hopeless frustrated slowpoke.

Mad man you go on NL sending pm to people. Are you this stupid and mentally debased? You are a cursed bastard and honestly speaking you need help and so fast. Dumb frustrated old fool

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Again, my phone number was in my Facebook profile. And I've typed my full name on Nairaland a number of times which would make it easy to search my Facebook. Either that, or you're one of those weirdos that sent me PM's and obtained my email from my replying, from which my Facebook profile could be obtained. There is nothing mysterious about it. You just have to be a psychotic stalker to waste time on such.
Get help, buddy. You need it.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obiora Olisah

The above is your full name and phone number, we are going to use your personal info to fvck you up. Bastard cheesy

Obi1kenobi:

I am a mad man.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Breaking, APGA and Obiano is dealing with the Peter Obi idiots and noisemakers AGAIN.. results soon

cc nonsobaba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
cheesy cheesy

Lying mad man just shut up Obiora because you are a disgrace. You are a disgrace to your useless parents. You come online to spew rubbish all of the whereas your pictures gave you aware a hopeless frustrated slowpoke.

Mad man you go on NL sending pm to people. Are you this stupid and mentally debased? You are a cursed bastard and honestly speaking you need help and so fast. Dumb frustrated old fool

[s][/s]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I AM A MAD MAN

cheesy cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
A lot of the APGA is dead noisemakers will die today when the results start trickling in. Ndi ara
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
globemoney:
A lot of the APGA is dead noisemakers will die today when the results start trickling in. Ndi ara

APGA is a movement. many don't know it yet

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
globemoney:
Breaking, APGA and Obiano is dealing with the Peter Obi idiots and noisemakers AGAIN.. results soon

cc nonsobaba grin grin grin
PDP in Anambra state onlz exist in the social media. Peter Obi has been buried.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Copied :Still on #ChangingTheNarrative. Fun facts about igbos and igboland.

1) Finding a bungalow in #Onitsha is like looking for a fish in a desert

2) #Onitsha has more multistorey buildings than a combination of Oyo,Ogun,Ondo,Ekiti and Ondo all put together.

3) #Owerri has the most concentration of hotels,clubs and bars per square meter in Nigeria

4) #Onitsha is the most densely populated city in Nigeria outside Lagos

5) #Enugu in 2014 made the list of Most resilient cities in the world and the first in Nigeria.

6) #Owerri and #Aba have the most organized city masterplan, initiated by former governor Sam Mbakwe of old imo state. Sadly Aba has been left to rot, due to bad governance.

7)#Anambra state has the best urban and rural road network of any state in Nigeria

cool: For the past 10yrs, #Anambra, #IMO, #Abia, #Enugu, are the leading states in WAEC, NECO and JAMB, and are also the leading states with NYSC passouts

9) #Imo, #Anambra, #Delta presently have the most PhD holder and Professors in Nigeria

10) By premiumtimes report, #IMO, #Anambra and #Delta are the leading states for law admission for the past 5yrs, while #Imo, #Anambra, #Delta and #Enugu are leading for medicine admission

11)#Anambra #Imo and #Enugu have the highest cut off mark for admission into federal unity schools and colleges, yet these states produce the most graduates from those colleges. For Anambra, it is 139, Imo 138, Enugu 134,

12) In 2017, #igbo students dominated the list of graduates in Engineering and medicine departments in covenant university.

13) In any city, town or village you enter outside #Igboland in #Nigeria, after the indigenous language speakers, the next are the #Igbos

14) #Igbos are the largest diaspora #Nigerians in any country in the world except in the Uk, where the #yorubas hold sway.

15) University of Nigeria Nsukka, has the most influential alumni of any university in #Nigeria

16) #Owerri has the highest concentration of beautiful girls of any city in #Nigeria.

17) #Onitsha main market in #Anambra state and #Ariaria market in #Aba #Abia state remain the biggest commodity markets in west Africa.

18) #Igboland has the biggest and most influential Football and Nollywood stars in #Nigeria

19) #Onitsha houses the highest concentration of multi storey apartments per square meter in #Sub-Saharan #Africa

20) In 2018, National Inland Waterways Authority(NIWA), reported that 60 Per Cent Of Cargo In #Nigeria Goes to #Onitsha

21)#Portharcourt, #Owerri, #Enugu and #Asaba airports are the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 8th busiest airports in #Nigeria respectively.

22)#Uli airport in present day #Anambra state was the first indigenously built airport in black Africa. Built by the #Biafrans during the civil war. Though a makeshift airport, it served its purpose during the civil war but was destroyed after the war.

23) #Imo Airport is the only indigene built and the first state owned airport in #Nigeria. Built from contributions and donations from Indigenes (then #Imo and #Abia). Initiated under the leadership of Sam Mbakwe, but officially commenced operation in 1991.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2019
APGA is a movement cheesy

Mr Nonso Smart Okafor of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, has been declared the winner of the Nnewi North State Constituency election held yesterday, ninth day of March 2019.

This declaration was made at the early hours of today, the 10th day of March 2019 at Nnewi North local government Secretariat by the returning Officer for the election, Dr Eugene Alabuchukwubikem.

The APGA Candidate Mr Nonso Okafor was declared winner and returned elected, having scored the highest number of votes with thirteen thousand two hundred and thirty-one (13,231) votes as against the YPP candidate, and first runner up, Dr Obinna Ngonadi, who polled twelve thousand three hundred and eighty- three (12, 383) votes.

Speaking to the ABS shortly after the declaration, Mr Okafor, dedicated his Victory to the people of Nnewi North, reaffirming his commitment to quality representation.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2019
cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2019
INEC Declares Ibida, Ifedioranma Winners Of Njikoka Constituencies 1 & 2 State Assembly Elections
By NGOZI OBILERI - March 10, 2019 138 0

Dr Timothy Ifedioramma of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, has been declared the winner of House of Assembly election for Njikoka one constituency conducted yesterday.

Having scored the highest number of votes of ten thousand, two hundred and eighteen (10, 218) votes, he came tops among other seventeen candidates, Dr Ifedioramma was returned elected.

Announcing the results at the INEC office for Njikoka council area in Abagana, the Returning Officer for Njikoka one constituency, Dr Mrs Helen Adebola said that the People’s Democratic Party PDP came second with one thousand, five hundred and twenty six (1, 526) votes,while Young Progressive Party YPP came third with one thousand and fourteen (1,014) votes.

Similarly, Sir Pete Ibida has been returned elected as the winner of the House of Assembly election conducted yesterday for Njikoka two constituency .

Announcing the result also at INEC office for Njikoka council area at Abagana, the Returning Officer for Njikoka two constituency ,Dr Mrs Abigail Osuafor said that Sir Pete scored the highest number of votes of eleven thousand,five hundred and forty six (11, 546) and was declared winner of the election.

Social Democratic Party SDP came second with two thousand eight hundred and sixty six votes (2,866), while the People’s Democratic Party PDP came third with two thousand and fifteen (2,015) votes.

Reacting over their victories, Dr Ifedioramma and Sir Pete appreciated God for making it possible, and thanked their constituents for reposing such confidence in them.

While noting that the victory was as a result of quality representation by APGA led government , they pledged to continue with the good work which the party is known for.

Correspondent Ngozi Obileri reports that the result was announced in the presence of party agents who signed the collation papers, security personnel and the media
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
How the Federal House Seats in Anambra was taken.

1.Ogbaru (PDP)

2.Aguata (APGA)

3.Oyi/Ayameleum (PDP)

4.Anaocha/Dunukofia/Njikoka (PDP)

5.Awka North/South (PDP)

6.Nnewi North/South and Ekwusigo (PDP)

7. Ihiala (APGA)

8.Idemmili North/South (APGA)

9.Anambra East and West (APGA)

10. Orumba North/South (APGA)

11. Onitsha North/South (PDP)

APGA 5
PDP 6
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
POSTED AS COPIED

*...ANAMBRA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTION RESULTS 2019...*

*Anambra Central*

Anaocha I PDP.
Anaocha II APGA
Awka North APGA
Awka South I APGA
Awka South II APGA
Dunukofia APGA
Idemmili North APGA
Idemmili South APGA
Njikoka I APGA
Njikoka II APGA

*Anambra North :*
Anambra West APGA
Anambra East APGA
Oyi APGA
Onitsha NORTH I PDP
Onitsha NORTH II APGA
Onitsha South I APGA
Onitsha South II APGA
Ogbaru I PDP
Ogbaru II PDP
Ayamelum APGA

*Anambra South*
Aguata I APGA
Aguata II APGA
Ihiala I APGA
Ihiala II APGA
Ekwusigo PDP
Nnewi North APGA
Nnewi South I APGA
Nnewi South II PDP
Orumba North APGA
Orumba South APGA

Total:
APC = Nil.
PDP = 6
APGA = 24

TO GOD BE THE GLORY...

*Your Highness IKEMBA NIMO...*
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by justtoodark: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
MxreR:
LOL..Onitsha metro is the largest in the SE and SS and beyond. Imagine an nsukka illiterate trying to rewrite our history for us. Thunder fire you there cheesy

[s][/s]

its a interesting chart....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by raker300: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Umuchukwu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.