Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2062160 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
ONITSHA METROPOLITAN AREA has replaced Onitsha city you use to know. Your suggestion is useless because one you are not from Anambra but from timid nsukka area where they are 100% illiterates. How can a 3rd class Igbo from nsukka make such suggestion? Are you OK at all? Take your useless suggestion to your backward Enugu state and ask for good governance.

The name of areas encompassing-- Onitsha north and south, Obosi, Ogbaru, Nkpor, Ogidi, Oba, Nkwelle, Ogbunike etc, is ONITSHA METROPOLITAN CITY.

[s]
MXrep:

Urban area is different from city. Onitsha urban area is large but onitsha city is very small. My suggestion is that the whole urban area should form a single city
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Willie built and engraved his name while the useless incomppetent Ugwuanyi never built anything for 4yrs except the road he built at timid nsukka, while Obiano has completed more than 7 bridges, flyovers and several other roads across the urban and rural areas of the state.

[s]
MXrep:

See mumu comparison. Is williie a company? Give us examples of other governors names engraved
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:
Willie built and engraved his name while the useless incomppetent Ugwuanyi never built anything for 4yrs except the road he built at timid nsukka, while Obiano has completed more than 7 bridges, flyovers and several other roads across the urban and rural areas of the state.

[s][/s]
angry this class of road doesn't exist in anambra

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is one of the six lane roads just completed by Obiano in Awka, no part of entire Enugu state has this class of road. We don't make noise in Anambra. cheesy

I told you that Enugu is a backward dungeon cheesy

[s]
MXrep:

angry this class of road doesn't exist in anambra
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Enugu state is the most backward state in the SE. This is a state that benefited more than any state in the SE from the then eastern regional govt but it is only in Enugu that you can find this type of place in 2019. Mxrep come back to the game.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:
Lagos is a cosmopolitan state as former FCT, businesses there are majorly by multinationals and other tribes, so it is so easy jerk up the IGR. The two busiest wharfs in Nigeria are in Lagos. Do you know how much the state and FG makes there alone. The Nigeria's busiest airport is in Lagos, do you know how much the state and FG makes from it?

Even TA Orji will perform in Lagos. Fashola with all his hype as governor Lagos and his boast that electricity is not a rocket science. Where is he now and electricity after 4yrs as a minister? Has he not been demystified? Even a dunce will perform so well as Lagos state gov because of enormous funds at there disposal.

Taxing establishments so high in Anambra will be counterproductive because most of the establishments are home grown with some other multinationals like AbinBev etc. When companies are overtaxed it affects their production and employment of workforce.

All that Obiano needs to do is to plug the leakages and the IGR will hit 4-5b/m. Think he trying to do it because the 2019 budget projected IGR to 3billion/m.

like i said earlier, Obiano performed fairly well, but what he delivered is not up to 10% of what he promised. Why raise our hopes so high in the first place? He had everything he needs right there because he got the opportunity to serve 2 terms. Do you know what 8 years really means? It took singaporian Lee Kwan Yew or whatever his name was just less than 2 decades to turn the country into a first world country. Today as it stands, Singapore has the seconds strongest passport after Japan. They were the strongest as at last year. Believe me, our governors are irresponsible and bereft of ideas. Why would you make such humongous promises and deliver peanut, then turn around and blame your failed promises on whatever nonsense you concocted yourself. Who does that?
When he was making those promises, was he braindead or made to rant under duress?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
His term is still running, all those projects will be completed before the end of his tenure. Let us assess him at completion of his tenure. So far he has done so well.

Niccoloimhotep:
like i said earlier, Obiano performed fairly well, but what he delivered is not up to 10% of what he promised. Why raise our hopes so high in the first place? He had everything he needs right there because he got the opportunity to serve 2 terms. Do you know what 8 years really means? It took singaporian Lee Kwan Yew or whatever his name was just less than 2 decades to turn the country into a first world country. Today as it stands, Singapore has the seconds strongest passport after Japan. They were the strongest as at last year. Believe me, our governors are irresponsible and bereft of ideas. Why would you make such humongous promises and deliver peanut, then turn around and blame your failed promises on whatever nonsense you concocted yourself. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:
His term is still running, all those projects will be completed before the end of his tenure. Let us assess him at completion of his tenure. So far he has done so well.

na from Saturday night we take dey sabi as weekend go be
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
globemoney:

You see why I said your a joker. Imagine the clowns you are mentioning.

If Umahi completes 50% of projects done by Obiano Ebonyi state will go bankrupt. Look at Umahi

Then you brought the weeping governor of Enugu state without any achievement lol. Mention achievements of this governor in particular.

Amosun? Lol. The one that was owing salaries despite collecting billions in bailouts? What did Amosun do in 8 years? I’m eager to know.

Ambode is even useless. No need. I expected you to mention Wike but you don’t even know what your saying.

Obiano is currently one of the best performing governors in Nigeria, only Peter Obi and his social media noisemakers think otherwise. Ndi ara
you started off well, but since you decided to go with insults, i will simply say to you "GOODBYE"

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
LOL.. cheesy

Niccoloimhotep:
na from Saturday night we take dey sabi as weekend go be
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
When he was making those promises, was he braindead or made to rant under duress?
Hahaha. Laughing in African Dubai. A governor talking like a common villager

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrep: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:
This is one of the six lane roads just completed by Obiano in Awka, no part of entire Enugu state has this class of road. We don't make noise in Anambra. cheesy

I told you that Enugu is a backward dungeon cheesy

[s][/s]
This ugly dirty sandy road is not six lane. You need sweeper asap

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lol..he is crying over the sweet six lane road. It is light reflection, please go for eye test. This is dualcarriageways, 3 lanes on each side. Mumu.

No part of entire Enugu has a road as this except that apian way you posted up there. Enugu is a jungle. cheesy

[s]
MXrep:

This ugly dirty sandy road is not six lane. You need sweeper asap
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Your useless incompetent Ugwuanyi should come and learn work from Obiano. Just look at the onuku governor. cheesy

[s]
MXrep:

Hahaha. Laughing in African Dubai. A governor talking like a common villager
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
SOME OF HON LYNDA CHUBA IKPEAZU ROAD PROJECTS IN ONITSHA...BREAKING!!!!!!!
WORK IN PROGRESS FOR
HON LYNDA CHUBA IKPEAZI
AT ABANDONED EZIMUZOR STREET FEGGE

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
HON IKPEAZU ROAD PROJECTS IN ONITSHA

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
HON LYNDA CHUBA IKPEAZU ROAD PROJECTS IN ONITSHA

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
ZIK AVENUE AWKA

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
This Lynda should just remain in the National Assembly for life. This is the first of its kind in the whole of the SE and SS, except for some NDDC projects that are not even upto this quality.

investnow2013:
SOME OF HON LYNDA CHUBA IKPEAZU ROAD PROJECTS IN ONITSHA...BREAKING!!!!!!!
WORK IN PROGRESS FOR
HON LYNDA CHUBA IKPEAZI
AT ABANDONED EZIMUZOR STREET FEGGE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:

those malls i mentioned put together are both still below 30 percent completion stage, Obiano wont deliver shiit by the end of his tenure. Believe that!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
MxreR:
ONITSHA METROPOLITAN AREA has replaced Onitsha city you use to know. Your suggestion is useless because one you are not from Anambra but from timid nsukka area where they are 100% illiterates. How can a 3rd class Igbo from nsukka make such suggestion? Are you OK at all? Take your useless suggestion to your backward Enugu state and ask for good governance.

The name of areas encompassing-- Onitsha north and south, Obosi, Ogbaru, Nkpor, Ogidi, Oba, Nkwelle, Ogbunike etc, is ONITSHA METROPOLITAN CITY.

[s][/s]

I'm not sure what you're smoking, or where you dug up those fake statistics from, Chino, but Onitsha doesn't have anything close to that number of people. I can create a table and post any data I manufacture on the internet. It doesn't make it true. Even the whole Anambra combined doesn't have that number of people. Anambra is a tiny state and even within Anambra, Onitsha is a tiny strip of land (even if you add the Onitsha metro extensions into Idemili). You're high on cheap weed if you think Onitsha has almost 8 million people. grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Olisa your worthless father is smoking weed. Stop spewing rubbish.

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

I'm not sure what you're smoking, or where you dug up those fake statistics from, Chino, but Onitsha doesn't have anything close to that number of people. I can create a table and post any data I manufacture on the internet. It doesn't make it true. Even the whole Anambra combined doesn't have that number of people. Anambra is a tiny state and even within Anambra, Onitsha is a tiny strip of land (even if you add the Onitsha metro extensions into Idemili). You're high on cheap weed if you think Onitsha has almost 8 million people.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MxreR: 5:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Since you do not believe what i said, then bring your useless father to come and contest election. Maybe your father will be the best governor in Africa.

[s]
Niccoloimhotep:
those malls i mentioned put together are both still below 30 percent completion stage, Obiano wont deliver shiit by the end of his tenure. Believe that!
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Anambra State Government Declares Friday, 8th March 2019 Work Free Day In Anambra

His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano , Governor of Anambra State has graciously approved Friday 8th March, 2019 as Work Free Day in Anambra State to enable Public servants travel to their respective communities to cast their votes on Saturday, 9th March, 2019.

All Public Servants are accordingly directed to ensure that they perform their civic duty of voting and voting wisely during the elections.

Announcer

Harry Udu esq.
Head of Service.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2019
Anambra ga di mma

Onitsha is a testament to Igbo ingenuity. To turn a town that was nothing 100 years ago into the biggest industrial power East of the Niger is no small feat

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
The Association of Professional women Engineers of Nigeria Awka Chapter marked the international women's day celebration today at Ekwueme square Awka.

We began this year's sensitization with early morning drills instructed by the Male Engineers of the Nigerian Society of Engineers ably led by the Chairman Engr. Agbili Martins. This was followed by the motivational talk delivered by Engr. Okoli MaryJane Oluchi, The APWEN Awka Chapter Chairperson. All activities were duly captured by the Orient Newspaper personnels.

The global theme for the 2019 IWD Campaign is #BALANCE FOR BETTER#

This day also Marks a call to action for gender parity. International women's day has been celebrated around the world for over a century and the 2019 global campaign theme is calling for a more gender-balanced world.

Balance drives a better working world so let's build a gender balanced world.

Gender balance is essential for a better economy and a thriving community thus, the race is for a gender balanced government, gender balanced employees, more gender balance in sports, politics, wealth acquisitions & business.

I want to tell women all over the world that the only obstacle to your success is self doubt.
Always try to achieve goals you set for your self. Surround yourself with people that uplifts you.

The best way to motivate yourself is to learn about people who are passionately dedicated to making thier unique contributions to the world & who are highly successful doing it. You too can achieve better goals

LET'S BETTER THE BALANCE, TO BETTER
THE WORLD.

Engr. Okoli MaryJane Oluchi
Chairperson, APWEN Awka Chapter.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I'm not sure what you're smoking, or where you dug up those fake statistics from, Chino, but Onitsha doesn't have anything close to that number of people. I can create a table and post any data I manufacture on the internet. It doesn't make it true. Even the whole Anambra combined doesn't have that number of people. Anambra is a tiny state and even within Anambra, Onitsha is a tiny strip of land (even if you add the Onitsha metro extensions into Idemili). You're high on cheap weed if you think Onitsha has almost 8 million people. grin

baba stop ranting here jare. Not just anybody posted the statistics on Wikipedia, it was gotten from Demographia. I know u can read, now go back and read the article again.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
nnamdijonathan:

baba stop ranting here jare. Not just anybody posted the statistics on Wikipedia, it was gotten from Demographia. I know u can read, now go back and read the article again.

Demographia? grin I know a fake statistic when I see one. Anyone that believes Onitsha has 7.5 million people is a mooron and needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Olisah, stop always forming ITK. The day your pictures will be splash here everyone will see an imb.ecile you are. The 7m is for Onitsha metropolitan area and not the original Onitsha which consist of only Onitsha North & South.

Obi1kenobi:

Demographia? grin I know a fake statistic when I see one. Anyone that believes Onitsha has 7.5 million people is a mooron and needs help.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipali: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Congrats to all women

investnow2013:
The Association of Professional women Engineers of Nigeria Awka Chapter marked the international women's day celebration today at Ekwueme square Awka.

We began this year's sensitization with early morning drills instructed by the Male Engineers of the Nigerian Society of Engineers ably led by the Chairman Engr. Agbili Martins. This was followed by the motivational talk delivered by Engr. Okoli MaryJane Oluchi, The APWEN Awka Chapter Chairperson. All activities were duly captured by the Orient Newspaper personnels.

The global theme for the 2019 IWD Campaign is #BALANCE FOR BETTER#

This day also Marks a call to action for gender parity. International women's day has been celebrated around the world for over a century and the 2019 global campaign theme is calling for a more gender-balanced world.

Balance drives a better working world so let's build a gender balanced world.

Gender balance is essential for a better economy and a thriving community thus, the race is for a gender balanced government, gender balanced employees, more gender balance in sports, politics, wealth acquisitions & business.

I want to tell women all over the world that the only obstacle to your success is self doubt.
Always try to achieve goals you set for your self. Surround yourself with people that uplifts you.

The best way to motivate yourself is to learn about people who are passionately dedicated to making thier unique contributions to the world & who are highly successful doing it. You too can achieve better goals

LET'S BETTER THE BALANCE, TO BETTER
THE WORLD.

Engr. Okoli MaryJane Oluchi
Chairperson, APWEN Awka Chapter.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2019
FRIDAY MORNING SESSIONS AT X.FIT GYM AND AEROBIC CENTRE AWKA.

Register now

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by maiunguwar: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2019
@auntlaviv,how much is the registration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.