Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074841 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rosskii: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
mrhowoto:
As i said earlier, focus on wherever you crawled from. Your unsolicited services is needed there.

But....only maggots like you crawl.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by superlightning: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
nonsobaba:
Anambra thread is growing from thread to thread while Enugu thread has packed up. Our people are listening and acting accordingly. We will no longer take our investments to wawa land. Anambra is the pride of the east.

the fact that you are monitoring Enugu's thread shows you are being intimidated by them. why not compete with yourself and run at your own pace.

this your inferiority complex is serious o.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by mrhowoto: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Rosskii:

But....only maggots like you crawl.
[/s]Whatever makes you useless grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 4:50am On Apr 17, 2019
superlightning:

the fact that you are monitoring Enugu's thread shows you are being intimidated by them. why not compete with yourself and run at your own pace.

this your inferiority complex is serious o.
cheesy grin Intimidated by wawas ??

Our exposition of the real enugu is already taking its toll on that state. Anambra investors no longer go there because of its inferior people and the chronic water shortages in their capital. There is nothing new to discuss in enugu thread except the biafran war and decrepit coal mines cheesy

Go there and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:

[s]Our exposition of the real enugu is already taking its toll on that state. Anambra investors no longer go there because of its inferior people and the chronic water shortages in their capital. There is nothing new to discuss in enugu thread except the biafran war and decrepit coal mines cheesy

Go there and see for yourself. [/s]
I don't know why you enjoying being stupid You are quick to display your stupidity on our brothers but always quite when those that hated us strike, better go and ask your mother who is your pale because I doubt if is Anambra man, DNA test might expose the afonja blood in

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anambra and Imo threads are the only threads still active on nairaland because I have a level of regard for Imo people. They are not as lazy like wawa and abakaliki people or crooked criminals like Abia people. Today, almost all investments into Igboland is directed to Anambra and to a lesser extent, Imo. The water scarcity in Enugu and their inferiority to Anambra people has dried up investments there and Anambra investors are now doing the expected.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Anambra Assembly To Partner ASBA On Human Capital Development

The State House of Assembly Committee on Public Accounts has pledged to partner Anambra Small Business Agency in training potential citizens of the state as employers of labour.

The Committee gave the assurance when the management of the Agency appeared before it for the verification of their audited 2017 financial transactions at the State House of Assembly complex in Awka.

The Committee after going through the synopsis of ASBA activities in 2017, in the year under review, appreciated it for properly executing Governor Willie Obiano’s programmes for the less privileged in the state by judiciously utilizing funds giving them in the year under review.

It charged the Agency to move from creating employment opportunities for unemployed youths in the state to building employers of labour as it is the surest way to tackle unemployment among youths.

The Committee also recommended that thirty percent of any fund given to ASBA in any fiscal year be channeled to the less privileged persons in the twenty one local government areas of the state at zero interest rate, while government should be able to bear such un-behalf of the downtrodden as it will encourage them to access loan for the purpose of productivity and improvement of their economic status.

The Chairman of the Committee, Honourable Charles Ezeani assured that the committee will always partner ASBA to live above expectations.

On his part, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Anambra Small Business Agency, ASBA, Mr. Clement Chukwuka told the committee that two billion naira loan they disbursed to youths across the state in 2017 enabled them to create over six thousand entrepreneurs in various fields of human endeavor.

Mr. Chukwuka explained that the Agency is moving forward to serve the people better in the areas of capacity building, Agriculture among others.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DanielOc: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:

Anambra and Imo threads are the only threads still active on nairaland because I have a level of regard for Imo people. They are not as lazy like wawa and abakaliki people or crooked criminals like Abia people. Today, almost all investments into Igboland is directed to Anambra and to a lesser extent, Imo. The water scarcity in Enugu and their inferiority to Anambra people has dried up investments there and Anambra investors are now doing the expected.

I'm happy with the fact that, every other shallow minded persons like you has moved on, whereas, you're still stagnant and lack reasoning, with failed consciousness of getting updated on facts....

I probably think you're a teenager who still feeds from the parent therein, but if by any means you're an adult that refuses to learn how to count its teeth by using its tongue, then, the curse you're bringing upon your children is sure dame miserably MASSIVE....

at the bolded, i barely can attribute you with a 'He', cos you're not worth it, that is if you understand English enough.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Who will go and revive the dead Enugu thread cheesy

As in real life, they are all running to take refuge in Anambra

Lack of water and their inferiority to Anambra indigenes is taking its toll on Enugu and its economy. If not for Anambra businessmen who supply Enugu with water on a daily basis via tankers, it would have been worse.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DanielOc: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:

I'm so bleeping mad at your stupidity, a case of locking you up behind bars, and coming over to rearrest your already arrested ass...

If you being broke is the cause of your rigorous stupidity on this thread, contact me on this number 0703 884 1421, so I'll be paying you 2000 per day job.... Stay off the street Urchin......
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin cheesy

I so love it when I get on people's nerves cheesy...especially wawa and abakaliki inferior people.

I post and they follow.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2019
DanielOc:

I'm so bleeping mad at your stupidity, a case of locking you up behind bars, and coming over to rearrest your already arrested ass...

If you being broke is the cause of your rigorous stupidity on this thread, contact me on this number 0703 884 1421, so I'll be paying you 2000 per day job.... Stay off the street Urchin......
You ought to have ignored him, we all know him here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stingman: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:

Our exposition of the real enugu is already taking its toll on that state. Anambra investors no longer go there because of its inferior people and the chronic water shortages in their capital. There is nothing new to discuss in enugu thread except the biafran war and decrepit coal mines cheesy

Go there and see for yourself.

...so how are these giving you sleepless night...? Why do you care so much? Why not focus on your state?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2019
The only thing still giving Enugu economy a little breath of life is their overrated airport. Once our new international airport in Anambra is complete and functional, nobody will have any reason to stay back in Enugu that suffers a severe water problem and have inferior, low-minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stingman: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:
grin grin grin grin cheesy

I so love it when I get on people's nerves cheesy...especially wawa and abakaliki inferior people.

I post and they follow.

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. It is sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy.

God help you...!

Some children grow up with the sociopathic tendencies of killing chickens and cats...ripping their hearts out...They grow up being psychopathic and can transcend to having pleasures on human suffering...You need help to relate with people.

You may insult me as you wish, but I needed to advise you as you may not know what you are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stingman: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:
The only thing still giving Enugu economy a little breath of life is their overrated airport. Once our new international airport in Anambra is complete and functional, nobody will have any reason to stay back in Enugu that suffers a severe water problem and have inferior, low-minded people.

...and for these, you will be unhappy and sick?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nonsobaba: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Let's enrich this thread with more news and pictures. As long as Anambra is growing ahead of our inferior neighbours, the pleasure is mine.

Cc

ANSMEDIA
AmericanQuarter
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Propsvilla(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Please who is in Awka?, I need a shop or office space.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Propsvilla(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:

Afonja Yoruba Muslim trying very hard to cause disunity among Igbos, please gp and continue licking Tinubu ass we are together in Igbo Land and love ourselves. Try another format

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Propsvilla:

Afonja Yoruba Muslim trying very hard to cause disunity among Igbos, please gp and continue licking Tinubu ass we are together in Igbo Land and love ourselves. Try another format

His format is already and really working. You are free to check out Igbo threads on nairaland and see how "nonsobaba" and "Osegef" ( or whatever the moniker is ) spew words of disunity and make non-igbos mock us those threads. Their evil tactics may be failing here on the Anambra thread because we already know them but, what about other Igbo threads that make front page and are viewed by people who are not aware of their tactics? Amaniro is another idiot who doesn't know where and how to talk.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DawatNama(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=OMANBALA1 post=77596864][/quote]

Odogwu Udo di too much, imana umuaka na akparizi Okenye here so i decided to keep a low profile

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Chinese Embassy to open Consular office in Anambra - Commissioner

Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha

The Anambra State Commissioner for Commerce, Trade and Investment, Dr. Christian Madubuko, has said that the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria will soon open a Consular office in Awka, the state capital.

He said that the Consular office would lessen the stress and cost of obtaining Chinese visa by traders in Anambra State and the entire South East.

Madubuko who disclosed this in Onitsha while addressing traders at the weekend during his ongoing visit to the markets in the state said the Consular office will reduce the stress of going to Lagos or Abuja to obtain Chinese visa.

He said Governor Willie Obiano and the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria struck the deal when the ambassador visited the Governor in Awka recently.

The commissioner said the consular office in Awka will equally reduce the cost of procuring Chinese visa for Anambra state traders.

He said this was one of the manifestations of Governor Obiano’s commitment to improving the welfare of traders in the state.

He restated the determination of the state government to flush out touts who engage in illegal collection of revenues in the state.

The commissioner accused the traders of being part of the extortion and intimidation in Anambra markets but warned them against the dire consequences of such action which he said would impinge on the success of their businesses.

He threatened to sack any market leader who allowed extortion and illegal revenue collection to thrive in their markets, saying “we can corrupt angels in Nigeria.”

He also told the traders and their leaders that those who steal government money would not be allowed to go scot-free, regretting that traders in the state do not pay tax.

Meanwhile, three hoodlums who engaged in illegal levy collection have been arrested in Onitsha by the commissioner and his team. One was arrested at Bridgehead market, while the other two were arrested at Tracas, Upper Iweka, Onitsha.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/chinese-embassy-to-open-consular-office-in-anambra-commissioner/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2019
If you are the one trying to meddle with my Account better stop it coz u will see nothing...

More updates please.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2019
I think the Anambra state gov't needs to talk to the Chinese embassy to have strong words with the Chinese firm contracted to build the airport. It's obvious nothing is happening on site two years after the much publicised launch in which the esteemed likes of the Obi of Onitsha and Chief Anyaoku graced the event!

I feel some fraudulent companies just like signing of MOUs so they can use it to tout for other businesses. They show these MOU to potential customers to deceive them that they're a big business, and this is the intention of some of those companies that signed MOUs with the Anambra state gov't but haven't even picked up a shovel never mind commencing construction works; they now have a document showing they've signed MOU worth millions of dollars and can now use it to 'big up' their image!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Chinese Embassy to open Consular office in Anambra - Commissioner

Jeff Amechi Agbodo, Onitsha

The Anambra State Commissioner for Commerce, Trade and Investment, Dr. Christian Madubuko, has said that the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria will soon open a Consular office in Awka, the state capital.

He said that the Consular office would lessen the stress and cost of obtaining Chinese visa by traders in Anambra State and the entire South East.

Madubuko who disclosed this in Onitsha while addressing traders at the weekend during his ongoing visit to the markets in the state said the Consular office will reduce the stress of going to Lagos or Abuja to obtain Chinese visa.

He said Governor Willie Obiano and the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria struck the deal when the ambassador visited the Governor in Awka recently.

The commissioner said the consular office in Awka will equally reduce the cost of procuring Chinese visa for Anambra state traders.

He said this was one of the manifestations of Governor Obiano’s commitment to improving the welfare of traders in the state.

He restated the determination of the state government to flush out touts who engage in illegal collection of revenues in the state.

The commissioner accused the traders of being part of the extortion and intimidation in Anambra markets but warned them against the dire consequences of such action which he said would impinge on the success of their businesses.

He threatened to sack any market leader who allowed extortion and illegal revenue collection to thrive in their markets, saying “we can corrupt angels in Nigeria.”

He also told the traders and their leaders that those who steal government money would not be allowed to go scot-free, regretting that traders in the state do not pay tax.

Meanwhile, three hoodlums who engaged in illegal levy collection have been arrested in Onitsha by the commissioner and his team. One was arrested at Bridgehead market, while the other two were arrested at Tracas, Upper Iweka, Onitsha.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/chinese-embassy-to-open-consular-office-in-anambra-commissioner/amp/

Cool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yorubaskullmine: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xander85:
I think the Anambra state gov't needs to talk to the Chinese embassy to have strong words with the Chinese firm contracted to build the airport. It's obvious nothing is happening on site two years after the much publicised launch in which the esteemed likes of the Obi of Onitsha and Chief Anyaoku graced the event!

I feel some fraudulent companies just like signing of MOUs so they can use it to tout for other businesses. They show these MOU to potential customers to deceive them that they're a big business, and this is the intention of some of those companies that signed MOUs with the Anambra state gov't but haven't even picked up a shovel never mind commencing construction works; they now have a document showing they've signed MOU worth millions of dollars and can now use it to 'big up' their image!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xander85:

I have to admit it. But you are right in your prediction that that project will be another empty noise. I was honesty hoping that I was right. I feel very disappointed with obianos administration.

That man obiano signed so many MOUs. Overwhelming majority of them never came to fruition.

Please nobody should post pictures of farms here. Obiano list of MOU covered so many sectors. I was personally keeping a list of all the MOUs so I am very well informed with what I am talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Preshy561(f): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:

Afonja skull miner.
What is wrong with you lot? Do you want to spoil this thread like you all did in Igbo pan socio economic thread? Why do you lots have deep inferiority complex hovering around you? The next thing you will do now, is to use another moniker to start fighting yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Preshy561(f): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Unbiased1:

His format is already and really working. You are free to check out Igbo threads on nairaland and see how "nonsobaba" and "Osegef" ( or whatever the moniker is ) spew words of disunity and make non-igbos mock us those threads. Their evil tactics may be failing here on the Anambra thread because we already know them but, what about other Igbo threads that make front page and are viewed by people who are not aware of their tactics? Amaniro is another idiot who doesn't know where and how to talk.
There's one moniker with abia and chimoke something.
They are just too plenty, and they exhibit this in almost all Igbo thread, the naive Igbos will start attacking them while the non Igbos will mock us.

Paying them back with Yoruba monikers will be best
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Propsvilla:

He's not any "afonja". He's a mentally impaired adult who is unfortunately beyond help. Please, rid yourself of your "afonja" obsession and confront the enemies within.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 6:26pm
Are the gods now trying to destroy mankind?

Chineke See How The Backside Of Face Of Nollywood Nigeria 2018 Ella AGU Look Like Wow

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Xander85:

An airport in Anambra is neither a commercially viable project, nor should it be a priority. We need the Chinese to invest in industries and critical public infrastructure, and technical training and partnerships and not on white elephant projects. I don't understand the obsession people have with this airport matter.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Chikeluba25(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.