Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075579 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
[s]
Obi1kenobi:

An airport in Anambra is neither a commercially viable project, nor should it be a priority. We need the Chinese to invest in industries and critical public infrastructure, and technical training and partnerships and not on white elephant projects. I don't understand the obsession people have with this airport matter.
[/s]

Afonja go back to ur state and concern yourself with matters that concern u.

Anambra are doing wateva dey like in their state.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. by hammerFC: 6:26pm
Are the gods now trying to destroy mankind?

Chineke See How The Backside Of Face Of Nollywood Nigeria 2018 Ella AGU Look Like Wow

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
I think we need some colour in here.

Married or not, we are still men.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

Afonja go back to ur state and concern yourself with matters that concern u.

Anambra are doing wateva dey like in their state.

Whatever they like except a fake airport to hoodwink gullible folks like you. I thought you were a Jew claimer. Wetin Jews dey find for Anambra thread? grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08033463477: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Obiora, your ITK is the reason you are miserable and hopeless in life. You forgot that airport is the basic thing a state should have just like they have seaport or motorpark. And no serious investor will take you seriously without these basic infrastructures. Anambra airport project is ongoing, stop whining over a train that has left the station

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

An airport in Anambra is neither a commercially viable project, nor should it be a priority. We need the Chinese to invest in industries and critical public infrastructure, and technical training and partnerships and not on white elephant projects. I don't understand the obsession people have with this airport matter.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Whatever they like except a fake airport to hoodwink gullible folks like you. I thought you were a Jew claimer. Wetin Jews dey find for Anambra thread? grin

U dont expect us to complete the airport today.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08033463477: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Obiora why not allow us to be gullible in peace. Miserable frustrated old man

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
This picture is for Igbo men.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
They are using style to show us something.

Igbo men should pay attention.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Another Big hotel about to Open behind Big Ballers, Club street, Awka

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
i08033463477:
Obiora, your ITK is the reason you are miserable and hopeless in life. You forgot that airport is the basic thing a state should have just like they have seaport or motorpark. And no serious investor will take you seriously without these basic infrastructures. Anambra airport project is ongoing, stop whining over a train that has left the station

[s][/s]

Err......no, olodo. "Basic things" are schools, roads, water supply, erosion control, investments in agriculture and vocational training, etc. An airport is not a basic thing. If built in the wrong place, it becomes an avenue for waste and subsequent rot due to low patronage. Enugu and Owerri airports are barely surviving. Asaba airport after how many years is still struggling badly and Delta is one of the biggest state economies in Nigeria with massive budgets. I know you like to deceive yourselves with the size of Anambra's economy, but Anambra does not have enough high-net-worth individuals to make an airport viable. Even Anambrarians I know that can afford air travel will still enter Hiace bus or Sienna vehicle to travel.

And no, nothing has left the station. In the next 10 years, the airport will remain a pipe dream.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
The hotel is massive, our people are not smiling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08033463477: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Common shut your miserable mouth olodo Obiora. That you are miserable, poor and hopeless in life doesn't mean others are like you.

That you are worthless and useless in life that you and your entire family cannot afford air ticket doesn't mean others are in the same condition as you.

What is our business in Anambra if Imo or Enugu airports are barely surviving. If their airports failed is that a reason for us to fail too? This is the same reason you are miserably poor and hopeless in life and i spit on you for that.

Anambra is the economic back backbone of the SE, and the state needs airport and an airport is ongoing. Just shut your miserable mouth because you know nothing about the importance of airport. Go and continue with your hiace and night bus. Aeroplane is not for all categories.

The airport will be completed and you will drink sniper and die because you have no hope in hell to step your feet there since you are poor and miserable. cheesy

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Err......no, olodo. "Basic things" are schools, roads, water supply, erosion control, investments in agriculture and vocational training, etc. An airport is not a basic thing. If built in the wrong place, it becomes an avenue for waste and subsequent rot due to low patronage. Enugu and Owerri airports are barely surviving. Asaba airport after how many years is still struggling badly and Delta is one of the biggest state economies in Nigeria with massive budgets. I know you like to deceive yourselves with the size of Anambra's economy, but Anambra does not have enough high-net-worth individuals to make an airport viable. Even Anambrarians I know that can afford air travel will still enter Hiace bus or Sienna vehicle to travel.
And no, nothing has left the station. In the next 10 years, the airport will remain a pipe dream.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=77628082][/quote]

Dat is a beautiful hotel.

It actuallly looks nice.

I hope they invest in customized interior design, to bring inside, to the same standard as outside.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by amaniro: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Unbiased1:

His format is already and really working. You are free to check out Igbo threads on nairaland and see how "nonsobaba" and "Osegef" ( or whatever the moniker is ) spew words of disunity and make non-igbos mock us those threads. Their evil tactics may be failing here on the Anambra thread because we already know them but, what about other Igbo threads that make front page and are viewed by people who are not aware of their tactics? Amaniro is another idiot who doesn't know where and how to talk.

Huh.. I don't think I've done anything to you to deserve insult from you.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
i08033463477:
Common shut your miserable mouth olodo Obiora. That you are miserable, poor and hopeless in life doesn't mean others are like you.

That you are worthless and useless in life that you and your entire family cannot afford air ticket doesn't mean others are in the same condition as you.

What is our business in Anambra if Imo or Enugu airports are barely surviving. If their airports failed is that a reason for us to fail too? This is the same reason you are miserably poor and hopeless in life and i spit on you for that.

Anambra is the economic back backbone of the SE, and the state needs airport and an airport is ongoing. Just shut your miserable mouth because you know nothing about the importance airport. Go and continue with your hiace and night bus. Aeroplane is not for all categories.

The airport will be completed and you will drink sniper and die because you have no hope in hell to step your feet there since you are poor and miserable. cheesy

[s][/s]

If you like convulse and foam in the mouth like a rabid dog from today till tomorrow, the airport will remain a pipe dream. grin
Why would I want to step into a pipe dream airport that is nothing but weedy bush, when there are real airports around the country?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ARROBA(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Port Harcourt to Istanbul Turkey, direct flight from PHC...starting in June

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08033463477: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Obiora olodo if you like cry your heart out and vomit blood from today till 2099, the airport shall be completed and you will drink sniper and die since you have no hope in hell to step your feet there. It is not for poor useless people like you that uses hiace, the reason you are against it ab initio. Your life has been miserably a pipe dream, no wonder you thought others are like you. grin

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

If you like convulse and foam in the mouth like a rabid dog from today till tomorrow, the airport will remain a pipe dream.
Why would I want to step into a pipe dream airport that is nothing but weedy bush, when there are real airports around the country?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08033463477: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

This is just cool and beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
i08033463477:
Obiora olodo if you like cry your heart out and vomit blood from today till 2099, the airport shall be completed and you will drink sniper and die since you have no hope in hell to step your feet there. It is not for poor useless people like you that uses hiace, the reason you are against it ab initio. Your life has been miserably a pipe dream, no wonder you thought others are like you. grin

[s][/s]

That's like saying "if you like cry your heart out but I shall complete my house on the moon". grin There is no reason to cry over what is non-existent. Only gullible folks like you will die in frustration waiting for a pipe dream, white elephant. Continue waiting. grin

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08033463477: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol. You know what? You are now vomiting blood because of frustration, poverty and hopelessness. Each time i look at your pictures, i see the reason why you loath airport, there's actually no hope for you here and in hell, the reason you don't want to see airport in your life. You said that we are gullible, why are you still bothered about our gullibility? cheesy

Obiora go and die, we shall wait for our airport, we are not miserable like you. Die in your pipe dream there. cheesy

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

That's like saying "if you like cry your heart out but I shall complete my house on the moon". There is no reason to cry over what is non-existent. Only gullible folks like you will die in frustration waiting for a pipe dream, white elephant. Continue waiting.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jamjo: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

This is a nice structure, look solid and modern not all the residential-looking hotels they are building all over the Southeast.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

Love the attention to detail and greenery already being considered even when they’re yet to finish work on the main building! You can tell it’s a refined and exposed person with good taste that’s bankrolling this project!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
i08033463477:
Lol. You know what? You are now vomiting blood because of frustration, poverty and hopelessness. Each time i look at your pictures, i see the reason why you loath airport, there's actually no hope for you here and in hell, the reason you don't want to see airport in your life. You said that we are gullible, why are you still bothered about our gullibility? cheesy

Obiora go and die, we shall wait for our airport, we are not miserable like you. Die in your pipe dream there. cheesy

[s][/s]

Who is bothered about your gullibility? I'm commenting on what I want China to do in my state, and the cretin is asking me nonsense about his gullibility. You're obviously damaged, so there is no point responding to you.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
I cant believe Anambralstson called me Osun?

Like wtf!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
amaniro:

Huh.. I don't think I've done anything to you to deserve insult from you.

Do u want me to post your awkward statements about Ebonyi state here? Even if you want to insult any Igbo state, must you do it on front page where non-Igbos will mock us?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

Enugu has officially been relegated by Owerri and Awka as the eastern hospitality hubs. Owerri and Awka could pass for resort cities of Nigerian standard. The more reason why Anambra needs an International Airport and that of Owerri need to start taking international flights. Both cities are very promising and need good advertising.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08033463477: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol shut up miserable frustrated hopeless old fool. You said we are gullible, is it your gullible? Are you mad? If you say that someone is gullible, why not leave the person to enjoy his gullibility in peace?

You are hopelessly a damaged frustrated bitter good for nothing bastard. Live with your poverty in peace and leave us ones that needs an airport. Continue jumping onto hiace and night bus, everyone cannot be you. I spit on you cheesy

[s]
Obi1kenobi:

Who is bothered about your gullibility? I'm commenting on what I want China to do in my state, and the cretin is asking me nonsense about his gullibility. You're obviously damaged, so there is no point responding to you.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
hammerFC:
I cant believe Anambralstson called me Osun?

Like wtf!

But guy, u really need to stop posting pictures of indecent women here.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerFC: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Unbiased1:

But guy, u really need to stop posting pictures of indecent women here.

Mechionu gi there.

Are we all gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.