Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2083808 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IkpuMmadu: 1:04pm On May 29, 2019
Unbiased1:

I gave an example earlier on a meeting held by Ndigbo in a Lagos market. There are lots of Igbo people who may have "plan b" on their next line of survival if the country breaks. When you visit some the main markets in Lagos, especially Yaba, u discover that some Igbo people are ready to bare the loss either because a large percentage of them don't have landed properties in Lagos or they have business branches in the east.
If Nigerians can get visa and live in the UK for over 25 years, why can't we do same if the country breaks?
Break up of Igbo land from Nigeria is likely going to mean a break up of Niger Delta from Nigeria to have their own country. There may never be a Nigerian Water way if Ndigbo break out of Nigeria.

As for the migration of Ndigbo out of Nigeria, that one is inevitable. Even if a referendum is to be conducted, all sons and daughters of Igbo land will definitely migrate back home. You don't expect a breakup of Nigeria without any negative effect do you?

Amazing analysis

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2019
Unbiased1:

I gave an example earlier on a meeting held by Ndigbo in a Lagos market. There are lots of Igbo people who may have "plan b" on their next line of survival if the country breaks. When you visit some the main markets in Lagos, especially Yaba, u discover that some Igbo people are ready to bare the loss either because a large percentage of them don't have landed properties in Lagos or they have business branches in the east.
If Nigerians can get visa and live in the UK for over 25 years, why can't we do same if the country breaks?
Break up of Igbo land from Nigeria is likely going to mean a break up of Niger Delta from Nigeria to have their own country. There may never be a Nigerian Water way if Ndigbo break out of Nigeria.

As for the migration of Ndigbo out of Nigeria, that one is inevitable. Even if a referendum is to be conducted, all sons and daughters of Igbo land will definitely migrate back home. You don't expect a breakup of Nigeria without any negative effect do you?

Oga I am an Igbo outside Igbo land;Kaduna to be precise and I am not in support of this ur unrealistic Biafran bullcrap,at least not now. Most of you people are just shallow emotional beings masquerading as leaders of thought. What is going on to the Igbo people in Nigeria that would make us seek secession? Is it because we have not yet gotten the Nigerian presidency which shall be gotten one day? Or is it because people are seeking us out to massacre in other parts of Nigeria? There is no problem today that requires secession. Before you even think of breaking up have you developed a local economy that can support an independent Igbo land? These are the pertinent issues and not all these day dreaming and unrealistic arguments. It's like you are jobless

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2019
Unbiased1:

Yes many Igbos all over Nigeria do not have landed properties but what about those that do, does Biafra have any agreement with Nigeria on those?

What if Nigeria makes her visas very difficult for Biafrans to get, what would you do, force Nigeria to give it freely?

Groups around Igboland, their traditional and political leaders have one or the other said they remain Nigerians and not ready to break out or form any country, are you now banking on their eventual breakup from Nigeria or are you going to force them to form their country too?

Even if Biafra should build up the river ports in Onitsha and Oguta and the seaport in Abia state, ships must still pass through Nigerian waters and what if she refuses or ask vessels coming in and out of Biafra to pay heavy fines and duties, what would you do?

There would be mass migration back to Biafra from all parts of the country, what short term measures have been put in place for the millions of people: schools, hospitals, food etc?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Oga I am an Igbo outside Igbo land;Kaduna to be precise and I am not in support of this ur unrealistic Biafran bullcrap,at least not now. Most of you people are just shallow emotional beings masquerading as leaders of thought. What is going on to the Igbo people in Nigeria that would make us seek secession? Is it because we have not yet gotten the Nigerian presidency which shall be gotten one day? Or is it because people are seeking us out to massacre in other parts of Nigeria? There is no problem today that requires secession. Before you even think of breaking up have you developed a local economy that can support an independent Igbo land? These are the pertinent issues and not all these day dreaming and unrealistic arguments. It's like you are jobless
Some people are really too emotional, Britain is still cracking its head over brexit with the EU till date and seeking for a soft landing for her trade and citizens living all over the EU.

All these ones do is shouting Biafra upandan and thinking it would be made a Dubai and Singapore put together in 6 months without any agreement with Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IkpuMmadu: 4:29pm On May 29, 2019
Yyeske:
Yes many Igbos all over Nigeria do not have landed properties but what about those that do, does Biafra have any agreement with Nigeria on those?

What if Nigeria makes her visas very difficult for Biafrans to get, what would you do, force Nigeria to give it freely?

Groups around Igboland, their traditional and political leaders have one or the other said they remain Nigerians and not ready to break out or form any country, are you now banking on their eventual breakup from Nigeria or are you going to force them to form their country too?

Even if Biafra should build up the river ports in Onitsha and Oguta and the seaport in Abia state, ships must still pass through Nigerian waters and what if she refuses or ask vessels coming in and out of Biafra to pay heavy fines and duties, what would you do?

There would be mass migration back to Biafra from all parts of the country, what short term measures have been put in place for the millions of people: schools, hospitals, food etc?

They don't have the right because under international water laws....the biafrians still have rights of waterways also just like they do and as of landed property they would find diplomatic means

Blacks must stop thinking that resolutions are always violence
Change this mindset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IkpuMmadu: 4:42pm On May 29, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

I am also Igbo LIVING outside Igbo land also but we must be realistic....biafra is a right ...

U have s

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

They don't have the right because under international water laws....the biafrians still have rights of waterways also just like they do and as of landed property they would find diplomatic means

Change this mindset
Every country around the world has the right to enact some laws that suit them, a foreigner today can buy properties in Dubai, Britain, America and several countries in the world but same can't be said of Nigeria and Nigeria has never been sanctioned for that. No country is allowed to violate any other country's territorial sea waters except you are permitted by the host country to pass through, it can't be forced on any country.

It is that diplomatic means we are talking about before jumping the boat, what diplomatic means have been put in place by Biafra and is there a plan B if Nigeria refuses?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 4:57pm On May 29, 2019
I. In 2017, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria nominal gross domestic product in that year.

ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

iii. Among the 22 states, FCT had the highest gross domestic product at N10.6 trillion, or 17% of total states GDP. This was followed by Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States, each with 8% of total states GDP .

iv. In the FCT, services accounted for 81% of GDP while industry and agriculture accounted for 18% and 10% respectively. In Akwa-Ibom, however, industry accounted for 65% while services and agriculture accounted for 19% and 16% respectively.

v. Across the 22 states, the non-oil sector represented 98% of total states GDP while the oil sector accounted for only 2%.

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria nominal GDP, in 2017.

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/947

Data source: National Bureau of Statistics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I. In 2017, the nominal gross domestic product for the 22 states (for which data is currently available) stood at N63.8trillion, or 56% of Nigeria nominal gross domestic product in that year.

ii. By sector, the 22 states accounted for 57%, 77% and 48% of agriculture, industry and services GDP at the national level respectively. Among the 22 states, however, services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

iii. Among the 22 states, FCT had the highest gross domestic product at N10.6 trillion, or 17% of total states GDP. This was followed by Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States, each with 8% of total states GDP .

iv. In the FCT, services accounted for 81% of GDP while industry and agriculture accounted for 18% and 10% respectively. In Akwa-Ibom, however, industry accounted for 65% while services and agriculture accounted for 19% and 16% respectively.

v. Across the 22 states, the non-oil sector represented 98% of total states GDP while the oil sector accounted for only 2%.

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria nominal GDP, in 2017.

I can understand that Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers were all featured because of the oil production factored in their figures even if nothing much is going on there aside Rivers but where is Lagos?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 6:31pm On May 29, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

I never said Biafra will come anytime soon. I only gave out my observation were I work in "Lagos" not Kaduna. Whether you are in support or not in support of a bullcrap or Biafra that one is your business. You want to build a Local economy that supports an independent Igbo land but, you work and pay your taxes to Kaduna state government, the only working international airport in the east almost got downgraded into a local airport by the federal government, they even asked the Enugu state government to provide water for the "federal owned airport"; the only river port we have has not been concessioned for over 4 years since it was completed, the cost of international flights to our airport is higher than those of other airports, one of the biggest seaports in the eastern region which would have served us at Onne has been designated for only export of hydrocarbons and few other raw materials. Even when you import through Lagos, the police and Navy will extort so much money from trailer drivers added to the cost of fuel and transportation which makes imported materials costlier in the east than in the west. What about rail line/transport? A rail is currently under construction from Lagos ports to Kano which will serve the north and the Kaduna dry port, a rail was built from Abuja to Kaduna, a new one is to be constructed to Niger republic while the one from Port Harcourt to Enugu has been abandoned and they keep budgeting huge sums of money for the Lagos to Calabar rail every year without starting the work. How then will the east be attractive to foreign investors when there is a backdrop of basic infrastructure in the east? How can we become the economic hub of Nigeria when we lack all those things I mentioned above and you that is making noise pays your tax to Kaduna state government?

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 6:46pm On May 29, 2019
Yyeske:

That is the main reason we should demand more from our current set of leaders in Nigeria. Biafra is not coming anytime soon and its up to us as Igbo people and our leaders to do everything possibility to make Igbo land economically independent even within Nigeria. Nothing is stopping you from building more schools or hospitals in Igbo land or buying huge expanse of land for agriculture in the east. The governors alone can't make the east economically independent.
Israel and Egypt no longer attack cargoes going to their various seaports. If Israel and Egypt can sign a peace deal, Nigeria and Biafra can also do such. Getting Biafra doesn't mean we have to always be at war with Nigeria. And pls, I don't care about the groups around Igbo land, I have never supported IPOB on that one.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 6:50pm On May 29, 2019
Yyeske:
I can understand that Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers were all featured because of the oil production factored in their figures even if nothing much is going on there aside Rivers but where is Lagos?

Nigerian Bureau of Statistics is full of shit. Imagine an organization that says that Anambra has over 90,000 out of school children but doesn't know the total number of children in Anambra. How then did they know the number of children that are out of school? NBS is full of trash and I don't believe their statistics one bit.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:25am On May 30, 2019
Unbiased1:

That is the main reason we should demand more from our current set of leaders in Nigeria. Biafra is not coming anytime soon and its up to us as Igbo people and our leaders to do everything possibility to make Igbo land economically independent even within Nigeria. Nothing is stopping you from building more schools or hospitals in Igbo land or buying huge expanse of land for agriculture in the east. The governors alone can't make the east economically independent.
Israel and Egypt no longer attack cargoes going to their various seaports. If Israel and Egypt can sign a peace deal, Nigeria and Biafra can also do such. Getting Biafra doesn't mean we have to always be at war with Nigeria. And pls, I don't care about the groups around Igbo land, I have never supported IPOB on that one.

The issue for the Igbo is to prepare for the inevitable which is the breakup of Nigeria. You listed the deliberate starvation of Eastern Nigeria. This is the region where 90% of Nigerias export revenue comes from, the land whose resources built Nigeria but look at the place. Cheated in every single way where infrastructure and politics is coconcerned.

The Igbo generally are not wrong politically. They were rright in 1966 because just look at how Nigeria turned out. They were right about Buhari and they are right about Biafra. The rest of Nigeria is living a lie and a fantasy.

The Igbo have not been able to extricate themselves from the Nigerian disaster but only insulate themselves. However all nightmares come to an end and we should prepare ourselves. Those living in Kaduna and Lagos know you are no different than being foreign in Ghana. Enjoy the hospitality, perhaps get rich but be prepared.

And remember that the jews who built Israel did not do so because they did not like living in America or UK but as insurance in case of events like Hitlers Germany and Putins Russia.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IkpuMmadu: 6:54am On May 30, 2019
mktinsight:

The issue for the Igbo is to prepare for the inevitable which is the breakup of Nigeria. You listed the deliberate starvation of Eastern Nigeria. This is the region where 90% of Nigerias export revenue comes from, the land whose resources built Nigeria but look at the place. Cheated in every single way where infrastructure and politics is coconcerned.

The Igbo generally are not wrong politically. They were rright in 1966 because just look at how Nigeria turned out. They were right about Buhari and they are right about Biafra. The rest of Nigeria is living a lie and a fantasy.

The Igbo have not been able to extricate themselves from the Nigerian disaster but only insulate themselves. However all nightmares come to an end and we should prepare ourselves. Those living in Kaduna and Lagos know you are no different than being foreign in Ghana. Enjoy the hospitality, perhaps get rich but be prepared.

And remember that the jews who built Israel did not do so because they did not like living in America or UK but as insurance in case of events like Hitlers Germany and Putins Russia.

By the way when the Jews went home to create the modern isreal in 1947 we had some Jews thatwere skeptical ..so it would be stupid to think that all Igbo wood key in. I live in Lagos and I am all for freedom of Igbo land . If it happens just like Jews, we would go back and contribute to the new nation

One thing this would happen ...Willy Nilly

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 8:12am On May 30, 2019
mktinsight:

Nice right up. Any Igbo man at this point in time in this Country living outside Igbo land that doesn't have a plan b is very ignorant of the Nigerian politics and future.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 10:26am On May 30, 2019
If you are in Awka, give us updates on the state of commercial activities in the area. As for Onitsha, the pictures I just received shows that the area is scanty same with Asaba across the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 4:39pm On May 30, 2019
Where's the useless hopeless poverty inflicted bastard called Ebuka iheabunike aka Dawatnama? Come here let's play small cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 5:03pm On May 30, 2019
Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is taking shape. I am not a supporter of Buhari but i am more concerned about the economic importance of this 2nd Niger bridge to the continued expansion of the city of Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rossikk(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge taking shape. I am not a supporter of Buhari but i am more concerned about the economic importance of this 2nd Niger bridge to the continued expansion of the city of Onitsha

You have mouth to say you don't support Buhari, yet you're showcasing his project. The ones that you supported, they did not build the bridge, but were chopping your money and banking it overseas. Confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 5:18pm On May 30, 2019
What are you yapping? Is it everyone that you like or support despite whatever he may have done?

Rossikk:

You have mouth to say you don't support Buhari, yet you're showcasing his project. The ones that you supported, they did not build the bridge, but were chopping your money and banking it overseas. Confused set of people.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 5:22pm On May 30, 2019
Land value around the 2nd Niger bridge Onitsha has suddenly gone up so high that a plot of land could be selling as high as 40-70m. This is what we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Looool....what I always knew you for was your weird Afrocentric delusions, but you're posting dumber and dumber takes. So a failed President under who our economy is in the ditch and insecurity and violence (perpetrated by sheltered, protected blood-thirsty animals from his tribe) has spiraled to new heights must be supported because of one project in the SE? That means the whole North should have supported GEJ because of Abuja-Kaduna rail, abi?

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Unbiased1: 10:26pm On May 30, 2019
Hope this second Niger bridge will not obstruct the passage of cargo vessels to the Onitsha port in the future? From the picture, the sand filled area seems to have stretched far into the river.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:09am On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is taking shape. I am not a supporter of Buhari but i am more concerned about the economic importance of this 2nd Niger bridge to the continued expansion of the city of Onitsha

The 2nd Niger Bridge will make it easier for traffic moving between Asaba and Owerri, Aba, PH. Its not going to change importance of the older Niger Bridge which will still be entrance to Onitsha and shortest route for travellers to Awka, Enugu.

The 2nd Niger Bridge is extremely expensive for a 1.5km bridge with approach road on either side.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pazienza(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2019
Unbiased1:
Hope this second Niger bridge will not obstruct the passage of cargo vessels to the Onitsha port in the future? From the picture, the sand filled area seems to have stretched far into the river.

Exactly my thoughts first time I saw the pics.

Anyway in future, we can always pull it down and reconstruct a better one that would allow vessels pass through.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:37am On May 31, 2019
Brandy Almondia, a flagship premium spirit brand of Eastern Distilleries and Food Industries Limited, has unveiled an empowerment programme, tagged “Brandy Almondia Music Challenge,” which seeks to reward the youths, especially those who have passion for music.
Damian Igwe, a brand specialist of the company, maintained that the essence of the programme was to give back to the society and at the same time, empower the youths, who are at the core of the brand’s philosophy.
In his words, “The basic connecting factor among the youths and typically almost everyone in the society is entertainment, most especially music. The Nigerian music industry has grown exponentially to a point where we now export it to America, Europe and other African countries.
“In Nigeria, there are so many youths, who aspire to become musicians, but could not find a platform to launch their career. It is on that premise that we decided to provide the grounds for such youths, as an opportunity to bring their aspiration to the limelight.
“It is also worthy of note to that the youths are at the core of the brand’s (Brandy Almondia) philosophy.

That’s why we’ve always strived to empower the youth, with the knowledge that the longevity and success of any given society lie in the youths.”
The contest, which kicks off June 1, 2019, will feature a contest where participants would do a short video rap or song with a beat, which would be downloadable from the brand’s website and upload same to their Instagram pages, tagging Brandy Almondia.
Ten contestants with the highest number of video likes will qualify for the grand finale round, which would be held in July.
The winner of the contest will get a free recording and album production, alongside promotion of the album on air and on other platforms and also stand a chance of clinching a signing to a Record Label.

Brandy Almondia, launched in December 2015, is arguably the first made in Nigeria VSOP Brandy and has since, stood as a true exemplification of an indigenous brand that strives to promote the government’s Made-in-Nigeria policy.
It is a premium spirit crafted under a triple filtration and distillation process, which results in a clear, smooth and pure blend, designed for the spirit connoisseurs, men of style, luxury and the upwardly mobile individuals with discerning minds.
The product has a world class Non-refillable valve closure system that ensures that nothing is added to the bottle upon the evacuation of its legitimate content.
https://businessday.ng/news/article/eastern-distilleries-gives-back-to-society/

Almondia premium spirit website
http://brandyalmondia.com/brand.php

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 7:39am On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/947

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:56am On May 31, 2019
mktinsight:

The 2nd Niger Bridge will make it easier for traffic moving between Asaba and Owerri, Aba, PH. Its not going to change importance of the older Niger Bridge which will still be entrance to Onitsha and shortest route for travellers to Awka, Enugu.

The 2nd Niger Bridge is extremely expensive for a 1.5km bridge with approach road on either side.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Godhead4(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

The emboldened is the crux of the matter. The resilience we've shown to recover after the civil war is commendable and something to be touted as a positive, but not the revolting pomposity that we have come to be stereotyped with. And there is a bit of truth in every stereotype even if not "entirely" true.

As I said earlier, I'm someone with a liberal mindset who believes every human being is an individual onto himself who should never be judged or evaluated as part of a profiled collective. Hence, I neither believe our adversaries to be resolutely evil (the same thing extremists among them think about us), nor do I buy into supremacist speech. Pazienza and I have disputed this specific matter of supremacist belief and he's entitled to his opinion, but from my experience, Ndigbo are the most annoyingly pompous, conceited, supremacist loudmouth Nigerians you'll ever meet. Especially ndi Anambra b'anyi. I believe that mentality to be toxic and far from being a virtue, and breeds resentment in others. This is why many Igbos are obsessed with the fantasy myth about us being Jews. They believe Jews to be superior people and believe themselves just like Jews to be superior people. And again, this is why other groups mock us as "developers". They ridicule us with it sarcastically because they heard it from our own mouths. Those typical loudmouths that go around telling everybody how they "developed" everywhere. They think they impress other people when they do it, but they only breed disdain. And when they attract the hate that they are looking for, they claim it's because of envy and jealousy at their accomplishments and material wealth.

Funny enough, I think the generation of our parents and grandparents who actually witnessed the war are far less bitter than the generations long after them who have never seen war. The most bitter Igbos I see when talking about the civil war tend to be young people with very skewed mindsets about the war and its aftermath, while the older generations are actually more keen to move on rather than wallow in the victimhood and persecution complex and reliving the horrors of the war. An observation that I find very weird.

Wow. You're making a whole lotta sense. I agree and can relate with everything you're saying.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ifyboy60(m): 4:29am On Jun 01, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Change this mindset

Not at all, there is a difference between international water laws and local waters, that is a local water body.

Iran even threatens to close the strait of tiran from time to time. during the yom kippur war, the Arabs close the strait of tiran, Suez canal coz its not in the open ocean.

we should stop being so emotional and use our heads, we are in Africa, u don't expect Nigeria to be okay with Biafra after a breakup, even Ethiopia and Eritrea are technically still at war, same with Sudan and South Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Enugupikin: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
nonsense for a state called Anambra, ..what a cursed state where 60% of their land is erosion ravaged, where brothers kill each other, a state that discriminate amongst it's own people
what good can come of from a 60% erosion ravaged state... nonsense and Anambra's erosion

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (1320) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: abuzz33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.