Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2064699 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:47am On May 26, 2019
globemoney:

The problem with most igbos is that they are always too emotional to think straight. Instead of you to accept your wrong call over the last elections you want to hide it with your emotional nonsense.
First your not from Anambra and won’t understand my point. A state as big as Anambra before now had 0 FG presence. No federal project, even common federal secretariat, nothing under the PDP that loves igbos.
As for second Niger bridge, Buhari would not be the first President to campaign with the second Niger bridge. All PDP presidents campaigned wit it but Buhari is the only one is went on to start building it. Infact Atiku would have continued using it to play politics like his PDP predecessors if he had won.
GEJ came to Anambra, flagged off the 2nd Niger bridge on paper and went back to sleep, infact he together with Peter Obi deceived us that we have now been included as oil producing state and yet nothing came of it.
I’m not talking about Buhari so called hatred for Ndigbo, I don’t care about that, tell me what PDP that loves igbos did for Anambra in 16 years! Nothing! That is why every Anambra person must appreciate Obiano because even imo state our neighbor and an APC state is not getting what we are getting from this government. My post is about Anambra as a state not igbos, you’ll keep deceiving yourself until these projects are completed then you’ll here from Ndi Anambra.
If you like keep denying that these projects are going on even when there are concrete proofs showing otherwise maybe when it is finally completed you’ll then officially hide your head in shame.

Firstly before I think of reading further, the person u quotedd xander85 is not an Igbo man, he is a Niger delta of Ijaw extraction same as Asari dokubo who hides under guises means to insult igbos in the name of struggle.

Secondly, he is not from anambra state but rivers state and I agree won't understand your point as stated and is acceptable to you. He spends much of his time here than he has to do in Ijaw or rivers thread, anyways he is always blind that he does see Rivers state topic.

Thirdly he only deceives people withh too much emotions not people like me that knows their anticss as far back as 1966......

Then fourthly I maintain that pdp that still take vp at national space. While national assembly is shared between pdp/ apga

And as for state apga takes it all.
And as for the stated projects until it is completed like others that's whenn they will be taken serious.

Not wen u mould one pillar, u snap and drop on Internet.........naaah.

Complete the work first.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:01am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Firstly before I think of reading further, the person u quotedd is not an Igbo man, he is a Niger delta of Ijaw extraction same as Asari dokubo who hides under guises means to insult igbos in the name of struggle.

Secondly, he is not fro anambra state but rivers state and I agree won't understand your point as stated and is acceptable to you. He spends much of his time here than he has to do in Ijaw or rivers thread, anyways he is always blind that he does see Rivers state topic.

Thirdly he only deceives people withh too much emotions not people like me that knows their anticss as far back as 1966......

Then fourthly I maintain that pdp that still take vp at national space. While national assembly is shared between pdp/ apga

And as for state apga takes it all.
And as for the stated projects until it is completed like others that's whenn they will be taken serious.

Not wen u mould one pillar, u snap and drop on Internet.........naaah.

Complete the wor first.
My guy grin grin

Those projects will be completed atleast with the level of work going on. We have to accept nothing concrete has ever been done on these projects before now..

It’s time for non Anambra people to stop commenting on our affairs, they really don’t mean well for us. I will never forget Christiannorth from Abia State saying PDP will take over from Obiano.. imagine the same PDP in Abia State? Wonders! grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2019
globemoney:

My guy grin grin

Those projects will be completed atleast with the level of work going on. We have to accept nothing concrete has ever been done on these projects before now..

It’s time for non Anambra people to stop commenting on our affairs, they really don’t mean well for us. I will never forget Christiannorth from Abia State saying PDP will take over from Obiano.. imagine the same PDP in Abia State? Wonders! grin

@bolded will they listen and mid their business.
Anyway their voice is not heard at all.

They want to take us back to stone age, days of evil.

Anambra is Apga and Apga is anambra.

Atleast it gives the governor chance to concentrate and not been part of any SE pdp governors forum.

Obiano is his own governor's forum.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:18am On May 26, 2019
Sites and services scheme for more housing development in Awka by the FG. The state government is equally developing a similar neighborhood not far from this one. The entire area is quite massive.. Credit NSD MEDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDhXve1IUmw

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
EFAB properties now selling in Abuja, Awka, Asaba. Visit their website for more information: https://efabproperties.com/

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 5:50pm On May 26, 2019
ANSMEDIA:
Sites and services scheme for more housing development in Awka by the FG. The state government is equally developing a similar neighborhood not far from this one. The entire area is quite massive.. Credit NSD MEDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDhXve1IUmw
Oga APC buhari have nothing to do here just forget about obiano propaganda APC will never rule Anambra state Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 26, 2019
omadeltason:
Oga APC buhari have nothing to do here just forget about obiano propaganda APC will never rule Anambra state Mr man.

Lolzzz

Supported.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 6:23pm On May 26, 2019
At Ifeanyi Ubah stadium Nnewi.....

It's FC Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Akwa united

FC Ifeanyi Ubah needs a draw to qualify for "Super 6" ...

It's FC Ifeanyi ubah 2. ..Akwa United.... O

If the game ends like this, we will qualify for super 4

Pics... Fans at the stadium.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:16pm On May 26, 2019
2019 Debt Profile: Anambra owing ₦33Billion, how much were we owing as at 2013?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 11:00am On May 27, 2019
I was at my villa(UGA) yesterday, honestly things are happening. Our community market has been completely demolished and rebuilt from scratch. I asked around, they said that the N20 million community project fund distributed by ANSG and also community input made it possible. Now we have a massive and standard market in my town.

A section of it, has been mapped out for phones and accessories.

3 commercial banks have already bought land closeby to start developing their structures. More banks are coming to the town.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 11:06am On May 27, 2019
This particular one is owned by an individual at Uga junction close to Nkwo village square.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:18am On May 27, 2019
investnow2013:
2019 Debt Profile: Anambra owing ₦33Billion, how much were we owing as at 2013?

Paltry less than 2 billion......or even none...

Obi left no debt for him but money to enjoy but he is now accumulating debt.

Obiano should pay up those debt before he leaves office unless thunder will locate him and his drinking glass.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VicThory(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2019
This Agulu Lake Resort no try
$56 dollars per night for just a single room. But I must confess,e make sense like mad. The service is top notch.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 12:40pm On May 27, 2019
VicThory:
This Agulu Lake Resort no try
$56 dollars per night for just a single room. But I must confess,e make sense like mad. The service is top notch.

I saw the post above and wondered for a minute. I asked myself how could a Fulani man actually pay for anything in Nigeria talkmore a service in Igboland? Fulani giving their hard earned money to Igbo?? It just didn't add up.

Then i quickly realized its one of those google addicts that google everything in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:52pm On May 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Paltry less than 2 billion......or even none...

Obi left no debt for him but money to enjoy but he is now accumulating debt.

Obiano should pay up those debt before he leaves office unless thunder will locate him and his drinking glass.
Anambra is still the least indebted state in Nigeria. Nothing wrong with acquiring healthy debts so far its for projects that will impact people. There is no serious government that is not indebted. Peter Obi used this no debt thing to swindle many Anambra people because he was not visionary. Remember soludo article where he likened it to a father saving money in the bank when his children are dying of starvation.
Infact Anambra government need to take more debts for projects. if Nigeria ceases to exist today, guess who loses? I will only criticize debts in cases like Imo where the governor is collecting debts without nothing to show!
Actually leaving no debt to me is not an achievement and Anambra owed more than 2 billion in debt before Obiano

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 27, 2019
globemoney:

Anambra is still the least indebted state in Nigeria. Nothing wrong with acquiring healthy debts so far its for projects that will impact people. There is no serious government that is not indebted. Peter Obi used this no debt thing to swindle many Anambra people because he was not visionary. Remember soludo article where he likened it to a father saving money in the bank when his children are dying of starvation.
Infact Anambra government need to take more debts for projects. if Nigeria ceases to exist today, guess who loses? I will only criticize debts in cases like Imo where the governor is collecting debts without nothing to show!
Actually leaving no debt to me is not an achievement and Anambra owed more than 2 billion in debt before Obiano

Is accumulating, obiano should try and capture the debt in each years budget, that's what am saying.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:57pm On May 27, 2019
Also Yobe state has always been the least indebted state in Nigeria even during Obis administration in Anambra. I don’t see them celebrating it as an achievement like our praise singers here always do. Lol.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 12:58pm On May 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is accumulating, obiano should try and capture the debt in each years budget, that's what am saying.

Ok. If that’s what you’re saying then you’re right too
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 27, 2019
globemoney:

Ok. If that’s what you’re saying then you’re right too

Exactly.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 27, 2019
globemoney:
Also Yobe state has always been the least indebted state in Nigeria even during Obis administration in Anambra. I don’t see them celebrating it as an achievement like our praise singers here always do. Lol.

This ur consistent attack on Obi is getting worrisome and out of hand.

Did obi award any of ur cronies contract and didn't pay complete and is there an indirect assault or witch hunt to any of ur allies or relations.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 1:16pm On May 27, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This ur consistent attack on Obi is getting worrisome and out of hand.

Did obi award any of ur cronies contract and didn't pay complete and is there an indirect assault or witch hunt to any of ur allies or relations.
Why are you people always emotional when I mention Obi? If I was mentioning Rochas or even Obiano the way I mention Obi, you won’t have any problems with that lol. No one has ever responded to chino mentioning Rochas the way I mention Obi! Instead of saying I’m attacking Obi always mention whatever I say about him that is false. Una Peter Obi Jazz no hold me inugo? Lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 27, 2019
globemoney:

Why are you people always emotional when I mention Obi? If I was mentioning Rochas or even Obiano the way I mention Obi, you won’t have any problems with that lol. No one has ever responded to chino mentioning Rochas the way I mention Obi! Instead of saying I’m attacking Obi always mention whatever I say about him that is false. Una Peter Obi Jazz no hold me inugo? Lol

That's transference not an answer to my question.

Unless u just doing it to massage ur ego.

Be tactical lest we starting loosing our state supporters.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VicThory(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
At-least we know the debt didn't come for nothing, unlike other states but it's used in developing places like hospitals,airport and roads.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VicThory(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2019
OreMI22:

I saw the post above and wondered for a minute. I asked myself how could a Fulani man actually pay for anything in Nigeria talkmore a service in Igboland? Fulani giving their hard earned money to Igbo?? It just didn't add up.

Then i quickly realized its one of those google addicts that google everything in Igboland.
FYI, I am an Anambran but stays in Lagos and I didn't say I lodged their,I amjust sharing the info i know about the place.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asshurbanipall: 2:25pm On May 27, 2019
When you lodge there then you shall know that the price is worth it. It is truly a world class facility. I was there forthnight ago. The facility is not meant for poor people.

VicThory:

FYI, I am an Anambran but stays in Lagos and I didn't say I lodged their,I amjust sharing the info i know about the place.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VicThory(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2019
I hope it will be competing head to head with the likes of Sheraton or Eko hotel that holds lots of popular shows and confrences in Lagos.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by omadeltason: 6:24pm On May 27, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
This particular one is owned by an individual at Uga junction close to Nkwo village square.
good
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pazienza(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2019
hammer6F:
I WAS JUST THINKING IN MY HEAD TODAY.

Y IS IT THAT THE WHOLE WORLD APPEARS EMPOWERED TO TREAT NDIIGBO WITH CONTEMPT.

JUST ABOUT EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY CAN DEAL WITH NDIIGBO DECISIVELY?

WHY IS IT SO? cc:pazienza

Because of failure of leadership in Igboland.Its leaders that establish the standard and manner upon which a people are judged.
There is a total dearth of Leadership in Igboland since after the civil war.
What we have are mere political office holders and political jobbers, all out for selfish interests, while fanning the embers of parochialism in Igboland None is looking out for pan Igbo interest.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower101: 8:03pm On May 27, 2019
pazienza:

Because of failure of leadership in Igboland.Its leaders that establish the standard and manner upon which a people are judged.
There is a total dearth of Leadership in Igboland since after the civil war.
What we have are mere political office holders and political jobbers, all out for selfish interests, while fanning the embers of parochialism in Igboland None is looking out for pan Igbo interest.

Another problem is the need for the average Igbo person to appear one Nigerian more than its major beneficiaries.

So many igbos do not like the concept of independent nation and even join our enemies to speak against it.

People will continue to take us for granted in this Nigeria. Nigeria wil be nothing without igbos. People always think that it’s only about oil but the truth is that the average weak minded Nigerian cannot imagine being in a country where there no igbos.

It’s one of their biggest nightmares. And they are willing to commit another genocide just to make sure that igbos remain with them.

Igbos are the reason Nigeria remins one. Not Niger Delta oil as so many people think.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2019
How close is Agulu Lake Hotel to Akwa?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
Afam4eva:
How close is Agulu Lake Hotel to Awka?

10-15mins depending on your speed
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pazienza(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2019
horsepower101:

Another problem is the need for the average Igbo person to appear one Nigerian more than its major beneficiaries.

So many igbos do not like the concept of independent nation and even join our enemies to speak against it.

People will continue to take us for granted in this Nigeria. Nigeria wil be nothing without igbos. People always think that it’s only about oil but the truth is that the average weak minded Nigerian cannot imagine being in a country where there no igbos.

It’s one of their biggest nightmares. And they are willing to commit another genocide just to make sure that igbos remain with them.

Igbos are the reason Nigeria remins one. Not Niger Delta oil as so many people think.

I disagree that many Igbo would choose Nigeria over Biafra.
We had put this to test by continuously tasking our people to stay at home as a mark of allegiance to Biafra, and on each count, the outcome was positive for Biafra.

I think it's the Igbo political jobbers and office holders, their cronies, families and well wishers whose very sustenance is dependent on continue existence of Nigeria that abhor the very idea of Biafra because of purely selfish reasons.

Otherwise, a referendum on Biafra in Igboland would receive overwhelming majority support, especially a Biafra that offer 100% autonomy and resource control to all Igbo clans.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.