Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2081136 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Yyeske:
I beg to differ here bro, Soludo is what Anambra needs after Obiano and not Chidoka who can't influence anything in Obosi or even his Idemili north LGA. I stay in Odume Obosi and can tell you better.
He's currently having problems with the Igwe and his council of chiefs in Obosi, let him go resolve his rift with them first. Meanwhile he's from Anambra central and the next governor should come from Anambra south where Soludo solution comes from.

Na only you need soludo not others.

Soludo is not marketable in anyway.

Infact Let this soludo come out and Ifeanyi comes e go clear una for eye.

What apga needs is to maintain their tradition of neutral candidate without too much godfather's.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
NonsoWow:
Don't mind the maggot you quoted. Chidoka will lose election to APGA in his own local government area anyday, anytime. Many things are against him. Apart from the fact that he is daft and lacks ideas to run something as big as a state government, he doesn't even satisfy the basic political requirements to be governor in a state like Anambra by the time the 2021 election gets underway. Peter Obi just wants to humiliate him ahead of time to eliminate a potential rival in the 2023 race for the PDP VP.
Peter Obi and Chidoka will never work together. They are the same type of people, attention seekers who always like to see themselves in the limelight. They will never agree politically.. Remember how Chidoka snatched the Anambra ministerial slot from Peter Obi with the backing of PDP leaders in Anambra. The Obi I know will never forgive him for that.
Also, in the last election Chidoka was among the SE leaders that rejected Peter Obi as VP. The next Anambra election will likely be a fight between Chidoka vs Peter Obi on who controls the PDP structure in Anambra and I see Chidoka winning Obi because obi has exposed himself as a fraud nationally following what happened in 2017 and 2019, I don't think PDP will give him their structure again. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
mktinsight:

Chances are that if Uche Ekwunife comes out for Governor she will most likely win. She is the only credible opposition with boots on the ground. Soludo backed by APGA machinery could take over but he is not yet the annointed one.

Dreamers.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

What apga needs is to maintain their tradition of neutral candidate without too much godfather's.
Ifeanyi ke? Nwanne leave matter, if Soludo gets APGA ticket then Soludo is the next governor of Anambra State..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
olaitoro:

[s]You think I have time to throw childish tantrums, anyway my message is passed.
It has not been this bad in Onitsha. As at now, Onitsha roads are nothing to write home about; ranging from mgbemena, amanator, nwaziki, showlight, obodoukwu Rd, Ede Rd, ojoto, oguta Rd etc etc.
I can authoritatively state that 80% of Onitsha metropolis road are not motorable.
Obiano government so much neglected Onitsha metropolis that residents now refer to him as a drunk.

It has not been this bad![/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

Ifeanyi ke? Nwanne leave matter, if Soludo gets APGA ticket then Soludo is the next governor of Anambra State..

leave the matter for mathais or u think the masses are not aware of soludo tenure as cbn gov or APC not aware of his tenure or his link to obasanjo.

Bring soludo and Apga will cry blue blood.

Next election is all about smartness.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by olaitoro(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

Obiano is demarketing APGA, people hate him with passion, we have been hearing these from you frustrated peter obi bots since 2015 but guess who's still sweeping Anambra elections since 2015? APGA, guess whose been losing since 2015? Peter Obi and PDP. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are talking of good governance and you are here comparing Peter Obi and Obiano.
I have no such time. I am interested in this discussion because I reside in Onitsha.
So take your Apga APC PDP gibberish to another place.

For the record I will keep on criticising Obiano and his team because they're in helm of affairs.

If you worship Obiano that is your on headache.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by derealj(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Yyeske:
Anaocha is Anambra central.
LGAs in Anambra South are
Orumba north and south, Nnewi north and south, Ihiala, Aguata and Ekwusigo.

Remind me please, which community is Soludo from sef? Is it Isuochi or Agulunzigbo?

He is from Isuofia In Aguata LGA.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi and Chidoka will never work together. They are the same type of people, attention seekers who always like to see themselves in the limelight. They will never agree politically.. Remember how Chidoka snatched the Anambra ministerial slot from Peter Obi with the backing of PDP leaders in Anambra. The Obi I know will never forgive him for that.
Also, in the last election Chidoka was among the SE leaders that rejected Peter Obi as VP. The next Anambra election will likely be a fight between Chidoka vs Peter Obi on who controls the PDP structure in Anambra and I see Chidoka winning Obi because obi has exposed himself as a fraud nationally following what happened in 2017 and 2019, I don't think PDP will give him their structure again. cheesy
Peter Obi knows that Chidoka can't win even if he snatches the PDP structure and with the new Imo state governor amenable to him, I don't think Obi will be too desperate to get Anambra like he was in 2017.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChristianNorth: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:
Should we accept these Peter Obi boys Xander85, cjrane, omanbala1, Christiannorth etc as friends of Anambra or what? Why do we allow them here and not allow Yorubas too here?
A community maybe be under attack in their states and yet they would not comment nothing but let a story just go that someone was robbed in Anambra you see them calling for Obiano’s head. What is this madness!
Ike Obosi is coming.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2019
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi knows that Chidoka can't win even if he snatches the PDP structure and with the new Imo state governor amenable to him, I don't think Obi will be too desperate to get Anambra like he was in 2017.
Its not even about winning Anambra, Its about 2023. Both Chidoka and Peter Obi will not be contesting in the next election so their plans would be to hold the PDP structure in Anambra for 2023. And Imo governor is not amenable to obi lol.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Ike Obosi is coming.
Yes, coming to Abia State cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
olaitoro:

You think I have time to throw childish tantrums, anyway my message is passed.
It has not been this bad in Onitsha. As at now, Onitsha roads are nothing to write home about; ranging from mgbemena, amanator, nwaziki, showlight, obodoukwu Rd, Ede Rd, ojoto, oguta Rd etc etc.
I can authoritatively state that 80% of Onitsha metropolis road are not motorable.
Obiano government so much neglected Onitsha metropolis that residents now refer to him as a drunk.

It has not been this bad![/s]
Were those roads not bad when Anambra people voted Obiano 21 over 21 or during the state assembly elections in march when APGA won all the 4 Onitsha and 2 Idemili state constituencies? Continue making a fool of yourself. You will die in one of the hospitals renovated by Obiano.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

leave the matter for mathais or u think the masses are not aware of soludo tenure as cbn gov or APC not aware of his tenure or his link to obasanjo.

What did Soludo do as CBN Governor? Soludo also has good contacts in APC if you dont know
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Ike Obosi is coming.
Coming from T A orji and Ikuku.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

What did Soludo do as CBN Governor? Soludo also has good contacts in APC if you dont know

If you understand the in depth of politics, you shouldn't be pushing Soludo in anyway.

And if you understand APC well, you will see the very need for apga to give us neutral person like it has been with Obi and Obiano.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

What happened during his tenure as cbn governor?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChristianNorth: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

Yes, coming to Abia State cool
Juliusmalema:

Coming from T A orji and Ikuku.
Una wailing never start.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

If you understand the in depth of politics, you shouldn't be pushing Soludo in anyway.

And if you understand APC well, you will see the very need for apga to give us neutral person like it has been with Obi and Obiano.
If you understand Anambra politics you'll know that most Anambra people want Soludo. Let me tell you, Soludo could have won Peter Obi in his second tenure if not that GEJ abandoned Soludo of PDP and supported Obi together with Ojukwu personally campaigning for him. Ameachi once said that he was going to campaign for Soludo in Anambra and they called him from Abuja to go back.

If APGA gives soludo the ticket, I challenge you to bet me any amount that Soludo will not win! Deal!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Una wailing never start.
DOn't worry APGA will take the dead Abia in 2023, APGA is coming. grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Atheists akaria here.

Ndia adi eje uka

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Soludo is not marketable? Are you joking? Even Obiano knew he had mass appeal that he put his picture and famous quote "If it is not broken, why fix it" on almost all the APGA advertising billboards for the 2017 election. Yes I have said before that Ifeanyi Ubah worries me but not because he has any governance potential that people see in him but because he is good at sharing money, buses and motorcycles whenever election is near akin to what Osinbajo did for APC during the presidential election campaign. Such inducements do sway some people no doubt.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asonuel: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Brother from what i have observed so far, u fake ibos from Anambra are damned fools claiming rich and smart but subconsciously unaware of their plight;(. I really pity u people miserable lives;> POOR WRETCHED IMMIGRANTS IN IBO LAND
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Soludo has not been in circulation ever since he contested the governorship election but he's the most sellable person in Anambra as far as Governorship is concerned. The only reason he has not become the governor is because he was in the wrong party at the time and because he has not been able to become the APGA governorship candidate. When that happen, it will be a clean sweep for him.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by olaitoro(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2019
NonsoWow:
[s] Were those roads not bad when Anambra people voted Obiano 21 over 21 or during the state assembly elections in march when APGA won all the 4 Onitsha and 2 Idemili state constituencies? Continue making a fool of yourself. You will die in one of the hospitals renovated by Obiano.

Ofeke, you are already a walking corpse.
Obiano was voted to build and maintain those roads as he promised during campaign.

Onitsha is now a shadow of itself.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asonuel: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Am from middle belt but must confess that IMO STATE STANDS ABOVE OTHER STATES IN SOUTH EAST AND NIGERIA AT LARGE EXCEPT LAGOS. For ur information imo has the highest number citizens in EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2019
NonsoWow:
Soludo is not marketable? Are you joking? Even Obiano knew he had mass appeal that he put his picture and famous quote "If it is not broken, why fix it" on almost all the APGA advertising billboards for the 2017 election. Yes I have said before that Ifeanyi Ubah worries me but not because he has any governance potential that people see in him but because he is good at sharing money, buses and motorcycles whenever election is near akin to what Osinbajo did for APC during the presidential election campaign. Such inducements do sway some people no doubt.
I just realized why APGA refused to give the senatorial ticket to Ifeanyi in the last election, he would have caused huge problems APGA in 2022, now any party he joins he would take his problems to the party because he will start fighting the people already there and then cause a diivided house.
I'm never afraid of Ifeanyi ubah, he does not have the appeal to win accross Anambra, he only won his senate seat because of the primaries in APGA, most people were angry so he took all APGA ward chairmen in the south with him, bought them cars and gave them money and they all worked for him. after that election, Obiano recalled all those ward chairmen and appeased them, that was how Ubah lost even his constituency to APGA in the House of assembly.
Ifeanyi Ubah is only popular in his Nnewi north.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2019
Afam4eva:

Soludo has not been in circulation ever since he contested the governorship election but he's the most sellable person in Anambra as far as Governorship is concerned. The only reason he has not become the governor is because he was in the wrong party at the time and because he has not been able to become the APGA governorship candidate. When that happen, it will be a clean sweep for him.

Soludo is a goal for any opposition.

There is no amount of letters and honours that makes soludo qualified for the job.

Was obi qualified when he took over?
was Obiano qualified when he took over?

Soludo is a bad market, not sound in anyway.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NonsoWow: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
olaitoro:

Ofeke, you are already a walking corpse.
Obiano was voted to build and maintain those roads as he promised during campaign.

Onitsha is now a shadow of itself.[/s]
Ezi, Onitsha is great. The people won't have given Obiano or APGA their overwhelming mandate if they thought he wasn't working. You will die with Obiano's photograph hanging on the wall near your hospital bed.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2019
globemoney:

If you understand Anambra politics you'll know that most Anambra people want Soludo. Let me tell you, Soludo could have won Peter Obi in his second tenure if not that GEJ abandoned Soludo of PDP and supported Obi together with Ojukwu personally campaigning for him. Ameachi once said that he was going to campaign for Soludo in Anambra and they called him from Abuja to go back.

If APGA gives soludo the ticket, I challenge you to bet me any amount that Soludo will not win! Deal!

Soludo whosoever that is projecting him doesn't like apga and has ulterior motive.

bear that in mind.

Let another person go but for soludo, it will end in praise for other opposition to finish work on him.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Asonuel: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Anambra people are living dead without hopes, little money in ur account u start misbehaving
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Soludo is a goal for any opposition.

There is no amount of letters and honours that makes soludo qualified for the job.

Was obi qualified when he took over?
was Obiano qualified when he took over?

Soludo is a bad market, not sound in anyway.
ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion but at the end of the day, the majority wins it so just watch out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1319) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.