Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074242 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anago0147: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2019
globemoney:

This pick pocket, you want to start what you can't finish. Go and save your state from Fulani herdsmen with the experience your gained from your pick pocketing business at upper iweka before obiano chased you nd your fellow miscreants out of upper iweka. If you like cry from now till tomorrow, your pick pocket business has been outlawed in upper iweka
. Whatever rocks ur boat

But the truth must be told , obiano is a calamity, a drunken master, a womanizer and criminal

Anambra state is cursed beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Hahaha see him crying like an outcast.

He told you the bitter truth. Ebonyi state is a cursed backward state filled with illiterates, okada riders, armed robbers, Islamic terrorists.etc

Almost 70% of Ebonyi people ran to live in Anambra because Ebonyi state is cursed. Ebonyi people are equally cursed.

Obiano did well by banning okada, thereby sending you miscreants out of Anambra. You bastards doesn't add anything good to any society. Cursed bunch of illiterate miscreants

[s]
Anago0147:
. Whatever rocks ur boat
But the truth must be told , obiano is a calamity, a drunken master, a womanizer and criminal
Anambra state is cursed beyond redemption
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2019
globemoney:

This pick pocket, you want to start what you can't finish. Go and save your state from Fulani herdsmen with the experience your gained from your pick pocketing business at upper iweka before obiano chased you nd your fellow miscreants out of upper iweka. If you like cry from now till tomorrow, your pick pocket business has been outlawed in upper iweka

This is a bitter truth. Keep it coming nwanne. Ebonyi state and their people are cursed 3rd class igbos.

Igbos in Rivers and Delta are more Igbo than those miscreants from ebonyi state.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Even you, blanketing a whole state in order to get even with one man. Where is your shame?
I'm not blanketing Ebonyi state, I'm only blanketing the miscreant and pickpocket Anago0147 and the governor that failed to secure Ebonyi people from fulani herdsmen.

Anago0147 is busy talking nonsense about obiano while enjoying the security provided by Obiano against herdsmen in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
OMANBALA1:

[s]First off, Nigeria makes more than enough to build all the infrastructures needed to take the country where it needs to be ,however, we can't achieve that simply because we are living beyond our means. The ridiculous amount of money the government spend in recurrent expenditures is whats holding us back....Okonjo Iweala said it. Nigeria is like a poor man who lives in "face me I face you" but drives a Benz, eats at the best restaurants in town while his children attend the worst schools without common sandals! Dont feed us nonsense: the budgeted amount for Awka secretariat was over 700 million naira but Peter Obi spent 73 million to build the same project. The Nigeria elites are fundamentally wicked and heartless!

Give me Anambra and I will cut salaries across board by 70% and dump all the funds into infrastructures...I have seen and tasted suffering unlike most of you here who are from affluent background...You people dont love Anambra like Odenigbo Aroli do,you don't[/s]!
shut up your mouth this iti boribo. You mean obi used 73 million to build the poorly constructed secretariat without common interlocking and pocketed the rest millions. Anambra is today suffering from peter obi's fake china roads which have all developed pot holes in less than 5 years unlike those done by Ngige.

Go and sit down somewhere

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anago0147: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
globemoney:

I'm not blanketing Ebonyi state, I'm only blanketing the miscreant and pickpocket Anago0147 and the governor that failed to secure Ebonyi people from fulani herdsmen.

Anago0147 is busy talking nonsense about obiano while enjoying the security provided by Obiano against herdsmen in Anambra.
. How can a governor that failed to control his wife control a whole state?

Obiano is a disgrace, a womanizer and a drunk

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Anago0147:
. How can a governor that failed to control his wife control a whole state?

Obiano is a disgrace, a womanizer and a drunk
You never see anything. No more pick pocketing for you in upper iweka grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anago0147: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
globemoney:

You never see anything. No more pick pocketing for you in upper iweka grin grin grin
. Whatever, tell your drunken master obiano to stop sleeping with people's wife

Rumour has it now that he has started a romantic relationship with the wife of the SSG

He will soon meet his Waterloo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
globemoney:

Abakaleke people don suffer cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Megarule: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
VAQAXY:

Abakaleke people don suffer cheesy
Please! Please!! & Please!!!
What is this antagonism about Ebonyi state and it's people
What is this antagonism Igbos feel against Igbos
Is it a crime to be from Ebonyi state
What are all these insults and gibberish that I keep coming across on NL about Ebonyi
I want to ask a question.
Did anyone of us get to choose the state we are from
I am from Anambra state but did I choose it
I believe most of us on this thread are Igbos so what is this hatred that always fly around especially towards Ebonyi people
Is this how we will live in the nation of Biafra if it finally comes to be
How can Igbos keep speaking ill of fellow Igbos with the current state of this country
We all in this thread are all young Igbo men and women, we came to life only to find ourselves in a country where we are being marginalized, treated harshly, killed at every little opportunity, denied our privilege to economic benefits of the country, denied federal posts and appointments, even denied the presidency for about 57 years now, denied proper federal infrastructure and presence in our region and what have you, yet we as a people (Igbo nation) can't exist in peace and understanding.
What kind of foolishness is this
What is wrong with the Igbo tribe, the Igbo nation, the Igbo people
This is supposed to be a time to pull ourselves together in order to fight our common enemy yet we talk harshly to one another, treat one another harshly, isn't this complete foolishness, stupidity at its zenith, madness at its peak and insanity at its apogee
We fail to treat one another fairly and still we expect others to treat the Igbo tribe fairly, how can we expect external love if we can't show internal love to one another in igboland
Charity begins at home and that's the case in this situation!!!
Igbos are so divided in opinions and thoughts to an extent that marvels me, when IPOB say A, South eastern governors' forum will say B, MASSOB will say C, Ohaneze Ndigbo will say D, Coalition of Igbo youths will say E and the list keeps going!!!
You'll never see any two groups listed above having the same opinion on any matter!!!
Isn't this abject confusion
Take the Yorubas as a case study, they are so undivided in opinions and beliefs, Look at the Hausas(Fulanis), their unity is one thing that has kept them in the presidency since the inception of Nigeria as a country.
Igbos when will we learn
Anambrarians when will we learn to love other south easterners
I have been a silent member of this thread since 2016 it started and I have been observing to my utmost disappointment and dissatisfaction the way some Anambrarians in this place talk to Ebonyi people!!!
Let us stop all these hate speeches to one another!!!
For Christ's sake we are all Igbos, one tribe, one tongue, one people, one belief, one religion, one nation and most importantly one God.
Ndi be anyi you can't get what you can't give!!!
And what is this senseless "classes of Igbos" I hear nowadays
Anambra is claiming 1st class Igbos here and there and some are saying Ebonyi is 3rd class!!!
Biko I want to ask a question!!!
Where is the class
Who built it
Where is it located
In which school
Let us collectively kill that ideology because it will lead us nowhere!!!
There's nothing like "class" with Igbos!!!
Igbo is Igbo regardless of the state, whether Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, Enugu or Anambra, Igbo bu Igbo!!!
Ndi be anyi bikonu, let us collectively work together in love and harmony for the betterment and advancement of Igbo land, Igbo race and ultimately the Igbo culture!!!
Hope I'm understood
God bless Igbo land!!!
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Megarule: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
VAQAXY pls take it easy oooo !!!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Megarule:

What are all these insults and gibberish that I keep coming across on NL about Ebonyi
I believe most of us on this thread are Igbos so what is this hatred that always fly around especially towards Ebonyi people
How can Igbos keep speaking ill of fellow Igbos with the current state of this country
We all in this thread are all young Igbo men and women, we came to life only to find ourselves in a country where we are being marginalized, treated harshly, killed at every little opportunity, denied our privilege to economic benefits of the country, denied federal posts and appointments, even denied the presidency for about 57 years now, denied proper federal infrastructure and presence in our region and what have you, yet we as a people (Igbo nation) can't exist in peace and understanding.
This is supposed to be a time to pull ourselves together in order to fight our common enemy yet we talk harshly to one another, treat one another harshly, isn't this complete foolishness, stupidity at its zenith, madness at its peak and insanity at its apogee
We fail to treat one another fairly and still we expect others to treat the Igbo tribe fairly, how can we expect external love if we can't show internal love to one another in igboland
Igbos are so divided in opinions and thoughts to an extent that marvels me, when IPOB say A, South eastern governors' forum will say B, MASSOB will say C, Ohaneze Ndigbo will say D, Coalition of Igbo youths will say E and the list keeps going!!!
You'll never see any two groups listed above having the same opinion on any matter!!!
Take the Yorubas as a case study, they are so undivided in opinions and beliefs, Look at the Hausas(Fulanis), their unity is one thing that has kept them in the presidency since the inception of Nigeria as a country.
Igbos when will we learn
I have been a silent member of this thread since 2016 it started and I have been observing to my utmost disappointment and dissatisfaction the way some Anambrarians in this place talk to Ebonyi people!!!
For Christ's sake we are all Igbos, one tribe, one tongue, one people, one belief, one religion, one nation and most importantly one God.
Anambra is claiming 1st class Igbos here and there and some are saying Ebonyi is 3rd class!!!
Where is the class
Who built it
Where is it located
In which school
Igbo is Igbo regardless of the state, whether Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, Enugu or Anambra, Igbo bu Igbo!!!
Ndi be anyi bikonu, let us collectively work together in love and harmony for the betterment and advancement of Igbo land, Igbo race and ultimately the Igbo culture!!!
Hope I'm understood
God bless Igbo land!!!
Peace.

Your Opinion.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2019
#RainboecinemasOnitsha
New Week Schedule.
1500 for the tickets this fine weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MERCHANDISER: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Megarule:

Igbos when will we learn
Where is the class
Who built it
Where is it located
In which school
Hope I'm understood
God bless Igbo land!!!
Peace.

Most of these guys planting seed of hatred amongst South eastern states are not igbos

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Megarule:

Igbos when will we learn
Where is the class
Who built it
Where is it located
In which school
Hope I'm understood
God bless Igbo land!!!
Peace.

Most of them are not Igbos. No true Igbo with the current political climate in Nigeria will throw up such rubbish. Today, I can authoritatively conclude that globemoney moniker is a comfirmed illiterate. If he is part of Obiano's media team then our governor has low standard for employment. His government seems to be an all comers affair.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Most of them are not Igbos. No true Igbo with the current political climate in Nigeria will throw up such rubbish. Today, I can authoritatively conclude that globemoney moniker is a comfirmed illiterate. If he is part of Obiano's media team then our governor has low standard for employment. His government seems to be an all comers affair.

GBAM!

No true Anambra person will talk about fellow Igbos in such derogatory way. It is not part of our culture to do so.
It is those unemployable, mentally deranged shrimps such as Chino who go around creating multiple monikers to try their best and plant a seed of hatred among Ndigbo.

Those of us who have been here for ages know their standard trick. If you say something good about one Igbo state, he would immediately use another moniker to bring another Igbo state into the issues. Then use another moniker to respond to his own post claiming he is defending the first state. Gradually lower minds are fooled into thinking this state and that are at logger head and they would join the nonsense. Such characters have two principal goals:
1. To rubbish Igbo threads so that no sensible person would post ideas for our leaders there
2. To help create and foster a feeling of hatred and disunity among Igbos so they will continue to be oppressed as a divided people in Nigeria.

What shocks me is the number of people this guys ends up fooling each day. I think we should cultivate the habit of highlighting his posts and crossing them out each-time.
Then simply type: "CRAP! Please go find an job!"

That way it will be clear that we saw his crap and didn't fall for his tricks. It helps the less people who would easily join in his trap to know other just ignored it and they should too.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Your father, your mother, your siblings, your generation are unemployable, mentally deranged shrimps.

[s]
ChimaAdeoye:

GBAM!No true Anambra person will talk about fellow Igbos in such derogatory way. It is not part of our culture to do so.
It is those unemployable, mentally deranged shrimps such as Chino who go around creating multiple monikers to try their best and plant a seed of hatred among Ndigbohose of us who have been here for ages know their standard trick. If you say something good about one Igbo state, he would immediately use another moniker to bring another Igbo state into the issues. Then use another moniker to respond to his own post claiming he is defending the first state. Gradually lower minds are fooled into thinking this state and that are at logger head and they would join the nonsense. Such characters have two principal goals:. To rubbish Igbo threads so that no sensible person would post ideas for our leaders there
2. To help create and foster a feeling of hatred and disunity among Igbos so they will continue to be oppressed as a divided people in Nigeria. What shocks me is the number of people this guys ends up fooling each day. I think we should cultivate the habit of highlighting his posts and crossing them out each-time.hen simply type: [b] "CRAP! Please go find an job!"[/b]That way it will be clear that we saw his crap and didn't fall for his tricks. It helps the less people who would easily join in his trap to know other just ignored it and they should too.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
For people that are giving advisory speeches and pretended not to see where the whole issue started from. An abakaleke miscreant has been on this thread insulting even a whole governor of the state, but when we returned fire, some of you found your voices to call for caution.

Ndi igbo si na onu adi eje be onu gbala aka.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
VAQAXY:
For people that are giving advisory speeches and pretended not to see where the whole issue started from. An abakaleke miscreant has been on this thread insulting even a whole governor of the state, but when we returned fire, some of you found your voices to call for caution.

Ndi igbo is na onu adi eje be onu gbala aka.

Ignore those advisors that have no family training...They are just destitutes.

When the fool comes back to talk nonsense, give him double of it.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
globemoney:

shut up your mouth this iti boribo. You mean obi used 73 million to build the poorly constructed secretariat without common interlocking and pocketed the rest millions. Anambra is today suffering from peter obi's fake china roads which have all developed pot holes in less than 5 years unlike those done by Ngige.

Go and sit down somewhere

Keep quiet!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
VAQAXY:

[/s]

Crap, please go and get employed.
A nuisance to humanity!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Ignore those advisors that have no family training...They are just destitutes.

When the fool comes back to talk nonsense, give him double of it.
[/s]

A nuisance to humanity!
Stop using multiple monikers!
Looking for that your meles zenawi moniker to respond with. Jobless tout.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Useless frustrated fake igbo. Go and get a job, stop hovering on igbo affairs. Learn to face your Delta state.

Na me fit envious animals like you, who would never want to stay away from here.

[s]
Cjrane2:

A nuisance to humanity!
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Useless frustrated fake igbo. Go and get a job, stop hovering on igbo affairs. Learn to face your Delta state. Vagabond

[s]
Cjrane2:

rap, please go and get employed.
A nuisance to humanity!
Stop using multiple monikers.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Cjrane2:
[s][/s]

A nuisance to humanity!
Stop using multiple monikers!
Looking for that your meles zenawi moniker to respond with. Jobless tout.

I engage Igbos not non-Igbos.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by redsquare(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Akulueuno philosophy. This is a new school that started operations this September in Oba. Anambra amaka.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

GBAM!

No true Anambra person will talk about fellow Igbos in such derogatory way. It is not part of our culture to do so.
It is those unemployable, mentally deranged shrimps such as Chino who go around creating multiple monikers to try their best and plant a seed of hatred among Ndigbo.

Those of us who have been here for ages know their standard trick. If you say something good about one Igbo state, he would immediately use another moniker to bring another Igbo state into the issues. Then use another moniker to respond to his own post claiming he is defending the first state. Gradually lower minds are fooled into thinking this state and that are at logger head and they would join the nonsense. Such characters have two principal goals:
1. To rubbish Igbo threads so that no sensible person would post ideas for our leaders there
2. To help create and foster a feeling of hatred and disunity among Igbos so they will continue to be oppressed as a divided people in Nigeria.

What shocks me is the number of people this guys ends up fooling each day. I think we should cultivate the habit of highlighting his posts and crossing them out each-time.
Then simply type: "CRAP! Please go find an job!"

That way it will be clear that we saw his crap and didn't fall for his tricks. It helps the less people who would easily join in his trap to know other just ignored it and they should too.

Well said nwanne m. Most times I wished I could throw a devastating punch across their faces. Their posts irtitate me to no end. Yes among Igbos we love *njakili* like no man's business and we poke unserious jokes on each other, but they are largely good humoured. Once you receive you are expected to give back in equal measure and shake hands of brotherhood. It is a trait we have developed as people in order to quickly break the ice with a first time acquaintance from a place we might consider foreign. This type of good humored exchange makes the other party feel at home wth you. If I meet an Obosi man that I have not seen before, once we greet I will say " Obosi na ajo uzo" Meaning Obosi and bad roads. He will counter immediately that Obosi have good roads and then fire back at me with a dig at my own community and we might spend like 30 minutes or more discussing like old friends. But there are lines that can't be crossed. What has been going on here by a certain group led by Chino is a deliberate attempt to validate the Igbos are not united narrative that has to be nurtured by successive government as weak response to why the Igbos are yet to get into Aso rock 50 something years after the end of the uncivil war. Never mind that they have continued to speak with one voice politically since forever.

Nothing can divide the Igbo race. Their divide and rule strategy among the Igbo speaking parts that they carved into present day south south is falling like a pack of cards. The false hood lasted only 50 years. The awareness is hitting rooftop at the moment. The old guards that saw the war are declining and the new generation is ready to face their reality. Which is that the age long denial of their Igbo heritage has not bought them a reservation at the dinner bouquet of sharing Nigeria's natural resources.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
VAQAXY:

He insulted Obiano and you decided to insult the whole of Ebonyi state. Is Obiano now equal to the entire Ebonyi population? Umahi has been maligned countless times by people from all 5 southeastern states. Rochas Okorocha' s insults could be published as a book. Peter Obi was pelted with pure water countless times at Onitsha. Is Obiano a demi god? This is coming from someone who has voted APGA since 2003. Although it sounds childish but if an Ebonyi person insults Obiano, fire back at Umahi and stop disgracing yourself in Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by VAQAXY: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why would a 3rd class igbo from ebonyi dare insult Obiano or Anambra in the first place? You idiots should be more concerned about who started all these than the person who merely responded.

Nobody woke up here just to insult ebonyi people, okwu na akpota okwu.

People should learn to stay on their lane, because it is not only one group that knows how to be "mad".

Shup up, you don't have to tell me how to respond, because you didn't buy data for me. Nonsense

[s]
gwafaeziokwu:

He insulted Obiano and you decided to insult the whole of Ebonyi state. Is Obiano now equal to the entire Ebonyi population? Umahi has been maligned countless times by people from all 5 southeastern states. Rochas Okorocha' s insults could be published as a book. Peter Obi was pelted with pure water countless times at Onitsha. Is Obiano a demi god? This is coming from someone who has voted APGA since 2003. Although it sounds childish but if an Ebonyi person insults Obiano, fire back at Umahi and stop disgracing yourself in Nairaland.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2019
VAQAXY:
Why would a 3rd class igbo from ebonyi dare insult Obiano or Anambra in the first place? You idiots should be more concerned about who started all these than the person who merely responded.

Nobody woke up here just to insult ebonyi people, okwu na akpota okwu.

People should learn to stay on their lane, because it is not only one group that knows how to be "mad".

Shup up, you don't have to tell me how to respond, because you didn't buy data for me. Nonsense

[s][/s]

3rd class Igbo? Trust me there is nothing Anambrarian in your submissions so far. Our people pride themselves in seeing the overall picture more than others. We have foresight and can predict the end of a dance from the first step . What you are displaying is crass ignorance and childishness. The average Anambra man prefer to take on other rival tribes on behalf of Ndigbo than wrestle his own brothers from other states. I mean what do I gain from a roforofo fight with my brother.

Your antecedents says the opposite. Almost 60 percent of the bad pictures of Igbo land in possession of some Igbophobia miscreants in nairaland came from you and Abagworo. For Christ's sake who arms his enemy potent weapons that can be used to destroy him. How do you feel when other people use same pictures to derail beautiful Igbo threads on nairaland. Can you see that in trying to proceed on a one man war crusade against your brothers, you have opened our collective flanks for attack. It is not too late to make a u-turn.

NB: I am typing this epistle on the assumption that you are Igbo,but if you are not ignore and move on because I don't like flogging dead horses.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 4:31am On Sep 29, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

[s]Most of them are not Igbos. No true Igbo with the current political climate in Nigeria will throw up such rubbish. Today, I can authoritatively conclude that globemoney moniker is a comfirmed illiterate. If he is part of Obiano's media team then our governor has low standard for employment. His government seems to be an all comers affair. [/s]

you are very foolish. So its convenient for you and your likes, or someone from ebonyi to insult obiano who has performed 100 times more than Umahi, call him a drunkard, womanizer and other unprintable names but when I return the favor to Umahi you start crying. You are simply suffering from inferiority complex and thats your personal problem. You are not cautioning the one typing nonsense against obiano but you are crying over my harmless post. Please take your madness out of my mentions anumpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney: 4:41am On Sep 29, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

[s]He insulted Obiano and you decided to insult the whole of Ebonyi state. Is Obiano now equal to the entire Ebonyi population? Umahi has been maligned countless times by people from all 5 southeastern states. Rochas Okorocha' s insults could be published as a book. Peter Obi was pelted with pure water countless times at Onitsha. Is Obiano a demi god? This is coming from someone who has voted APGA since 2003. Although it sounds childish but if an Ebonyi person insults Obiano, fire back at Umahi and stop disgracing yourself in Nairaland.[/s]
Look at this confused mutant, is this not exactly what I did? Show me where I insulted Ebonyi?
By the way no one made you a protector of ebonyi people. Whole thing reeks of inferiority complex. You are not helping anyone. Anambra people are also insulted by Ebonyi and igbo states they call us ndi ogwu ego, Enugu people are also insulted, Imo, etc so not whenever anyone says something about Ebonyi you start pretending you are taking offense. You simply ignore or attack back like we always do.
Miss me with your fake sympathy!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: NwekereNdokl and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.