Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2073838 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
I don't know why some people will rather bother themselves with what doesn't concern them. If Anambra international airport attracts 100 or 200m passengers how's that your business? Is not like you are on this thread as a good spirited Nigerian but you got threatened when you read that Anambra international airport shall attract such a figure.

Anambra has large industrial presence. Anambra has large commercial presence that attracts the whole Nigeria and beyond to Onitsha. There are many more bases but there's no need to educate you more on it because your inquisition is veiled with envy.

Anambra international airport shall attract even 200 million passengers. If you have a problem with that then deal with it and stop breaking your head.

[s]
Abohboy:

It doesn’t matter if you design it to handle anything. What demand does Anambra have to attract 40 million people. For example Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria, and the financial capital, it also has good beaches and hotels. Anambra doesn’t have anything significant that can attract 40 million people every year, regardless of 100 million, unless you explain to me exactly how Anambra will attract that many passengers, I will be skeptical. Just tell me how Anambra will attract them no insults, no berating just tell me the facts and figures.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yes I also believe it will be larger than the one in China and Japan. Do you have a problem with that? Ofcourse we all knew the project threatened you, no wonder the thoughts of abandonment and substandard are all crossing your mind. Certainly you shall be disappointed, because it will not only be a quality project but it will also be ready for use soon. Then we shall be the ones laughing at your envy and stupidity.

[s]
Abohboy:
Somalianprunce, you actually believe Anambra airport will be the largest airport in the world, larger than anything in China. You believe that it will attract more than half of Nigeria’s population. Where will these people stay, which hotels, in that small state, which road is being built, railway, you would need so much infrastructure to even support that many people. Let me even leave you to believe it, when it is abandoned or of a very low standard and is bringing in 500 000 people per year, come and tell me the same shit, I will be laughing in your face.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
WireWire22:

Weather it will get 1000 or 100million people annually, the important thing is to build it to international standard. Unlike Enugu airport being called international airport, but it's not international standard the runway and runway free zone is 2.7Kms and 1 terminal(Domestic terminal) but thanks God FG is upgrading it.
So Anambra Airport will meet world class and international standard that's why the airport will have, 3 Terminals(includes International and VIPs Terminal),International Cargo Area, Large Cargo sheds and Warehouse (For Cargoes) dual runways with 3.6kms and 400meters each end of the runways called the free zone making it 4.4Kms length which is able carry the largest cargo aircraft, and the Anambra Airport is designed that the terminal is with areas of 410,000 m2 in long term plan, which will meet operational requirements of 13,260 passengers in Rush hour, and the forecast passengers handling capacity of 40million.

(So when u calculates 13,260 passengers in Rush hour annually it will be about 116,157,600 passengers annually)

So Anambra Airport has the capacity of Over 100million passengers annually, and by God's grace it will happen.

That others states and Airports in Nigeria didn't made it dosen't means that anambra airport won't made it.

You have said it all, anyone that has a problem with it should quietly locate River Niger bridge or 3rd main bridge and jump off from there. cool

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Klinee: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
somalianprince:
Leave that old man, he is a mad man. I am the one with his meds.

I swear that guy is mentally retarded!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abohboy: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
When will the airport project be completed please give me a date, and what’s the location, I want to see something
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Klinee: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
mktinsight:
The topography of Nzam makes it challenging to build good roads without heavy expenditure. It is in a flood zone. There is no road you can build there that will not collapse within years. So are you going to spend billions to build a long elevated bridge and for what? Whats the economic value of Anambra West? Did the federal government not build the Otuocha-Nzam-Ibaji road that was supposed to link Otuocha to Abuja that collapsed? Perhaps for riverine communities not just along the Niger River but in the Niger Delta more thought needs to go into expanding the use of water transport from just canoes to larger barges.

I feel like to tear you better slap

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hahahaha. Please tear that idiot a slap

Klinee:
I feel like to tear you better slap
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Update on Obosi interchange and Second Niger bridge

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Second Niger bridge road from Obosi to Atani bridge

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
More

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
M

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Abohboy: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good job on the bridge, will open up a new commercial and industrial corridor in the south east and south south region.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Sally Mbanefo with friends at BON Smithcity hotel, Club road Awka

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Anambra International Airport runway, stone base has been completed according to this staff of Craneburg at the site. He is my source at the site. Hopefully he will send more pictures to me later. He complained that they are not allowed to snap the progress of work due to the prying eyes of some pretenders outside the state.

The runway is 3.6km in length and can accommodate jumbo jets and wide body aircrafts. The length is the same as MMIA Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport Abuja.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Sally Mbanefo with friends at BON Smithcity hotel, Club road Awka

Beautiful woman! Like Bianca, she gets prettier with age!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra International Airport runway, stone base has been completed according to this staff of Craneburg at the site. He is my source at the site. Hopefully he will send more pictures to me later. He complained that they are not allowed to snap the progress of work due to the prying eyes of some pretenders outside the state.

The runway is 3.6km in length and can accommodate jumbo jets and wide body aircrafts. The length is the same as MMIA Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport Abuja.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Can’t say i blame them sha! Too many badbelle people lurking about! grin

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

How many run ways did they build ?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
IDENNAA:

How many run ways did they build ?

The design of the airport has two runways but I think they are working on one of the runways at the moment.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

The design of the airport has two runways but I think they are working on one of the runways at the moment.

Well, they can always expand with demand. They better finish it on time before I fly into Naija. It would really be nice to land at Umuleri airport and in the next 30 minutes I am Umuoji. Sweet!

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by caleboxylic: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Please delete that guy picture.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wow, So nice.
The width is so wide, I think it's the widest in Nigeria.
Ride on

AmericanQuarter:

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wish we can see the terminal and cargo areas
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
I think at this stage, it’s time to start announcing the upcoming airport to the international aviation and tourism community!

The state government should try and get it featured on aviation and travel programs of international satellite and cable TV networks like CNN, etc!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chinobastardaw: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
[s] I think at this stage, it’s time to start announcing the upcoming airport to the international aviation and tourism community!

The state government should try and get it featured on aviation and travel programs of international satellite and cable TV networks like CNN, etc! [/s]
Nonsense.. An airport that will soon be washed off by erosion even before completion.. Such a small village called anambra and ravaged by all things bad,.. The airport won't stand, Anambra doesn't deserve an airport.. Period
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chinobastardaw: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Anambra doesn't deserve an airport
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by phoenix911: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

I'm not from Anambra but please let us know the reason why they don't deserve to have an airport?.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by obinna37(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
Have you taking your medication
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
From the anambra airport project

This is the runway

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2020
That little hill at the side of the runway in the last pic has to be levelled to be flush with the runway itself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.