Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,464 members, 7,854,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2108050 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8G0psDK2Nk

More containers arrived Onitsha Port this evening around 5pm today 7th October 2020

George Moghalu the NIWA boss has done so well. Good job

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Speak for your brainless self. I will continue to make inputs so go and hug transformer slowpoke.

oneeast:
[s]Your inputs are useless, worthless, incoherent and nonsense. You are a rejected person. Take your nonsense post back to your father, we are not interested[/s]

. )[s][/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Hahahaha

It pained him. Take it once again, your inputs are useless worthless and incoherent, that's why no one responds to your hopeless witchcraft posts except when you bastard quotes yourself. You are a rejected person. Anuofia

[s]
mktinsight:
Speak for your brainless self. I will continue to make inputs so go and hug transformer slowpoke.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer3: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2020
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt- Maiduguri Eastern Narrow Gauge .

The cost of the project was put at $ 3 . 02 bn.
The decision was taken at the weekly meeting of the council presided over by the President , Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd . ).
Minister of Transportation , Rotimi Amaechi , disclosed this to State House correspondents at the end of the meeting at the Presidential Villa , Abuja .

Amaechi also told reporters that the council approved the construction of a deep seaport at Bonny and a railway industrial park in Port Harcourt, both in Rivers State at the cost of $ 703 . 1 m .

He, however , said the two projects would be at no cost to the Federal Government , saying they will be funded through Public - Private Partnership arrangement.

He said the industrial park would gulp $ 241 . 2 m while the Bonny Deep Seaport will gulp $ 461 . 9 m .

The minister explained , “The Federal Executive Council has approved the award of contracts for the rehabilitation and reconstruction of the Port Harcourt- Maiduguri eastern narrow gauge railway , with new branch lines and trans -shipment facilities .

“ The council also approved the construction of a new deep seaport in Bonny , under PPP and the construction of a railway industrial park in Port Harcourt.

“ The railway line will be at the cost of $ 3 , 020 , 279 , 549 . The industrial park , which is under PPP, at no cost to Federal Government , will cost $ 241 , 154 , 389 . 31 . The Bonny deep seaport will cost $ 461 , 924 , 369 , at no cost to the Federal Government .

“The Port Harcourt to Maiduguri narrow gauge railway will have new branch lines : from Port Harcourt to Bonny and from Port Harcourt to Owerri are new lines .

“ There is another connecting narrow gauge to standard gauge at Kafanchan. There is a branch line from Gombe or before Maiduguri to Damaturu and Gashau . ”

Still on PPP, the Minister of Interior , Rauf Aregbesola , said the council approved the establishment of the Nigeria Correctional Service Shoe , Garment , and Leather Processing Factories in Aba , Abia State as well as Janguza, Kano State.

“ The benefit , beside the employment of Nigerians, is the opportunity for training of the inmates of our correctional facilities in Janguza, Kano State and Aba in Abia State.

“ The contract for full business skills compliance certificate is given to Messrs LG Investment Limited , a Nigerian company which is partnering with a Chinese company , Full Technology Incorporated from Beijing , China, ” he said .

Source: https://punchng.com/fg-okays-3-02bn-for-reconstruction-of-port-harcourt-maiduguri-rail-line/

IT IS LIKE AMAECHI HAVE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD.

WE HAD EARLIER DISCUSSED THIS AND NOW THEIR IS MOVE TO SITE DEEP SEAPORT IN BONNY, BUT INVESTORS ARE REQUIRED.

THIS IS SE GOV CHANCE TO LAY CLAIM TO A DEEP SEAPORT VIA REACHING AGREEMENT WITH THEIR RIVERS STATE COUNTER PART TO CONSTRUCT THEM.

hammer3:
STILL ON THE ISSUE OF DEEP SEAPORT, NDIIGBO MUST NOT WAIT FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

ALL WE NEED TO BE IS STAKE HOLDERS IN A MAJOR DEEP SEAPORT CONSTRUCTED IN RIVERS STATE.

IT IS BETTER THAN WAITING FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO BUILD IT THERE.

THIS WAY, WE HAVE A CLAIM TO IT.

hammer3:
INSTEAD OF OBUAKU, WE BUILD THE DEEP SEAPORT ALONG THE EASTER CORRIDOR LEADING TO THE FORMERLY PROPOSED OBUAKU.

BONNY ISLAND IS CONNECTED TO EASTERN STATE VIA RAILWAY ALREADY.

POLITICALLY SPEAKING, THIS PROJECT SHOULD BE BETWEEN THE 5 SE STATE GOVERNORS AND RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR.

IT SHOULD BE A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR PROJECT WITH THE SE STATES AS MAJOR STAKE HOLDERS.

WE DONT NEED TO WAIT FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THIS.

THE CONTRACTORS CAN PICK A SUITABLE SPOT ANYWHERE ALONG THE EASTERN CORRIDOR.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer3: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
IF THE WHOLE SE CANNOT COME TOGETHER AND SOURCE FOR 2BILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD A DEEP SEAPORT ON BONNY ISLAND TO OUR NAME THEN, SE GOVERNOR FORUM AND GOVERNORS HAVE NO BUSINESS MEETING HENCE FORTH.

THERE ARE CERTAIN PROJECTS ESSENTIAL THAT WOULD REQUIRE OUR COLLECTIVE STATE FUNDING.

NO NEED WAITING FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

LATER, ONCE OPERATIONAL THE STATES WILL EARN REVENUE FROM IT OR RECLAIM THEIR MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
hammer3:
IF THE WHOLE SE CANNOT COME TOGETHER AND SOURCE FOR 2BILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD A DEEP SEAPORT ON BONNY ISLAND TO OUR NAME THEN, SE GOVERNOR FORUM AND GOVERNORS HAVE NO BUSINESS MEETING HENCE FORTH.

THERE ARE CERTAIN PROJECTS ESSENTIAL THAT WOULD REQUIRE OUR COLLECTIVE STATE FUNDING.

NO NEED WAITING FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

LATER, ONCE OPERATIONAL THE STATES WILL EARN REVENUE FROM IT OR RECLAIM THEIR MONEY.

[/s]

How many SS and SW states have contributed money to build a deep sea port in Obuaku? Or even contributed money to build the Enugu Intl. airport up to standard?

You are beyond mischievous with the suggestion that the impoverished SE governors that don't even have enough infrastructure and cash like the SS states, should abandon their states and go build a deep sea port in Bonny !

Ndi ala!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cjrane2:
[s][/s]

How many SS and SW states have contributed money to build a deep sea port in Obuaku? Or even contributed money to build the Enugu Intl. airport up to standard?

You are beyond mischievous with the suggestion that the impoverished SE governors that don't even have enough infrastructure and cash like the SS states, should abandon their states and go build a deep sea port in Bonny !

Ndi ala!

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU STARTS WITH THE WAY YOU THINK AND YOUR REASONING.

WEN WE ARE ABLE TO AFFECT SOME CHANGE WITH THAT, WE WILL ALSO DRASTICALLY EFFECT PROGRESS FOR NDIIGBO.

U DID NOT READ MY POST BUT RATHER JUMPED INTO CONDEMNATION OF MY SUGGESTION.

IF U READ MY POST, U WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE POLITICS BEHIND, MY PROPOSAL.

AS I SAID, SOME PROJECT ARE ESSENTIAL AND THE ENTIRE SE MUST LEARN TO PULL RESOURCES TOGETHER FOR THEM, IF WE ARE TO GET OURSELVES OUT OF THE ROT.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THESE PROJECTS ARE NOT MANY, YOU CAN COUNT THEM ON BOTH HANDS, BUT THEIR COST ARE USUALLY ENORMOUS.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, FOR EVERYTHING.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID AND ALWAYS WILL, IGBO IS A NATION NOT A TRIBE.

WE NEED TO LEARN TO COME TOGETHER AND DO THINGS AS A NATION, SETTING ASIDE IMAGINERY STATE BOUNDARY DESIGNED TO DIVIDE US BY GOWON.

IF WE WERE UNDER THE EASTERN STATE, GETTING A CONSENSUS TO BUILD A DEEP SEAPORT IN BONNY WOULDN'T BE SOMETHING WE DISMISS AT THE DROP OF A HAT LIKE CJRANE2 JUST DID.

THESE PROJECTS ARE A NECESSITY.

THE BEST PART IS IGBO NATION ONLY NEED TO BUILD ONE MAJOR DEEP SEAPORT IN BONNY.

WE WOULD REQUIRE FAR MORE INLAND RIVER PORTS THAT ARE WORLD CLASS.

ONITSHA, AFIKPO, AROCHUKWU, NDOKI, IMO RIVER TO ABA, ASABA ALL REQUIRE RIVER PORT.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU STARTS WITH THE WAY YOU THINK AND YOUR REASONING.

WEN WE ARE ABLE TO AFFECT SOME CHANGE WITH THAT, WE WILL ALSO DRASTICALLY EFFECT PROGRESS FOR NDIIGBO.

U DID NOT READ MY POST BUT RATHER JUMPED INTO CONDEMNATION OF MY SUGGESTION.

IF U READ MY POST, U WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE POLITICS BEHIND, MY PROPOSAL.

AS I SAID, SOME PROJECT ARE ESSENTIAL AND THE ENTIRE SE MUST LEARN TO PULL RESOURCES TOGETHER FOR THEM, IF WE ARE TO GET OURSELVES OUT OF THE ROT.

Abagworo go back to Rivers state and stop bringing silly ideas how SE should abandon the little projects for its people and go fund seaport for Rivers state that is richer than all SE states combined.

How many SE industries that produce items used in Rivers state did they fund? You are seriously silly to even suggest such ridiculous things. At the same time carry a campaign of calumny against any developmental project in SE such as an international airport in Anambra.

If SE should build a seaport it will be in southeast ! Precisely at OBUAKU, ABIA STATE, SOUTHEAST!

STOP suggesting that an already marginalized region should go and build for another richer region while their region remains without infrastructure.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mel003: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:
AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID AND ALWAYS WILL, IGBO IS A NATION NOT A TRIBE.

WE NEED TO LEARN TO COME TOGETHER AND DO THINGS AS A NATION, SETTING ASIDE IMAGINERY STATE BOUNDARY DESIGNED TO DIVIDE US BY GOWON.

IF WE WERE UNDER THE EASTERN STATE, GETTING A CONSENSUS TO BUILD A DEEP SEAPORT IN BONNY WOULDN'T BE SOMETHING WE DISMISS AT THE DROP OF A HEART LIKE CJRANE2 JUST DID.

THESE PROJECTS ARE A NECESSITY.

THE BEST PART IS IGBO NATION ONLY NEED TO BUILD ONE MAJOR DEEP SEAPORT IN BONNY.

WE WOULD REQUIRE FAR MORE INLAND RIVER PORT THAT ARE WORLD CLASS.

ONITSHA, AFIKPO, AROCHUKWU, IMO RIVER TO ABA, ASABA ALL REQUIRE RIVER PORT.

Who are u?

2 billion dollar from where?

At least, if they have d money it can be used for better stuffs.

Money that should be used for building of new gra, health care and research center in South East or fund improved seeds and breeds for agriculture, provision of industrial estate and rail way in South East u want to use for port in another region that FG will take credit.

All dis project will boast South East than any seaport would.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
OreMI22:

Abagworo go back to Rivers state and stop bringing silly ideas how SE should abandon the little projects for its people and go fund seaport for Rivers state that is richer than all SE states combined.

How many SE industries that produce items used in Rivers state did they fund? You are seriously silly to even suggest such ridiculous things. At the same time carry a campaign of calumny against any developmental project in SE such as an international airport in Anambra.

If SE should build a seaport it will be in southeast ! Precisely at OBUAKU, ABIA STATE, SOUTHEAST!

STOP suggesting that an already marginalized region should go and build for another richer region while their region remains without infrastructure.

U ARE VERY STUPID.

IF U CANNOT TELL ME APART FROM ABAGWORO THEN U ARE NOT INTELLIGENT.

EVEN IF ABAGWORO COME WITH SOMETHIING INTELLIGENT, CAN U NOT COMMEND HIM?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mel003:

Who are u?

2 billion dollar from where?

At least, if they have d money it can be used for better stuffs.

Money that should be used for building of new gra , health care and research center in South East or fund improved seeds and breeds for agriculture , provision of industrial estate and rail way in South East u want to use for port in another region that FG will take credit.

IF U PEOPLE DONT START THINK PROPERLY, WELL BEYOND YOUR AKPU AND FUFU BRAIN, THEN IGBO LAND WILL CONTINUE TO ROT AWAY.

2BILLION DOLLARS IS THE STARTING AMOUNT FOR A STANDARD WORLD CLASS PROJECT.

WE NEED TO START SETTING CERTAIN MONEY ASIDE FOR CERTAIN THINGS WE NEED TO MOVE FORWARD AS A NATION, NOBODY WILL DO IT FOR US.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
The next move of this Abagworo/ hammerp3 is to open threads with his fake monikers to bash Ndigbo!

Yeye people. When Ijaw attacks you, you remember you are igbo. Otherwise your constant default position is to bash and try to always undermine Ndigbo.

Rivers state does not even patronize INNOSON motors and it is not by accident. They prefer Hyundai than buy INNOSON vehicles. But you are quick to suggest your crap.

Well, all of us must dey inside Nigeria and enjoy it. Thank God we have been blessed to survive without depending on Nigeria or you guys.

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
OreMI22:
The next move of this Abagworo/ hammerp3 is to open threads with his fake monikers to bash Ndigbo!

Yeye people. When Ijaw attacks you, you remember you are igbo. Otherwise your constant default position is to bash and try to always undermine Ndigbo.

Well, all of us must dey inside Nigeria and enjoy it. Thank God we have been blessed to survive without depending on Nigeria or you guys.
[/s]

U LOOK LIKE A FOOL REFERING TO ME AS ABAGWORO.

I AM SURE U ARE OUR RESIDENT AFONJA THREAD INVADER.

U THINK, PEOPLE HERE LISTEN TO AN IDIOT LIKE U.

I HAVE BEEN POSTING ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS AND PEOPLE HERE KNOW ME LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW I CAN NEVER BE ABAGWORO.

WE JUST CANNOT BE PLACED ON THE SAME BOAT.

NOW GET LOST, I AM DISCUSSING HOW TO PROGRESS MY IGBO PEOPLE BEYOND WHERE WE ARE.

IF U SPEND TIME REASONING YOUR SITUATION, RATHER THAN JUMPING ON EVERY IGBO THREAD, NIGERIA WILL BE MUCH BETTER. FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Arijude(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
mktinsight:

[s][/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
WE NEED A DEEP SEAPORT? YES!

OBUAKU IS A RIVERPORT AND NOT A DEEP SEAPORT? YES!

SO WE MOVE TO IGBO SPEAKING BONNY ISLAND TO BUILD OUR DEEP SEAPORT? YES!

NDIIGBO ONLY NEED ONE MAJOR DEEP SEAPORT? YES!

BY SO DOING, WE LAY CLAIM TO BONNY ISLAND? YES

WE MAY NEED TO SET UP A COMPANY FUNDED BY ALL SE STATES FOR THIS PROJECT? YES!

ALL I DO IS THINK GOOD THINGS FOR NDIIGBO.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cjrane2:
[s][/s]

Ndi ala!

THE NINE PEOPLE THAT LIKED YOUR POST ARE FOOLS.

THEY ARE FOOLS BECAUSE THEY LACK COMPREHENSION.

SE IS IN NEED, THE ONLY THING WE NEED FROM RIVERS STATE IS A DEEP SEAPORT.

I HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT OR CITY, SO I CANNOT BE ABAGWORO.

I GO SPECIFICALLY ACCORDING TO IGBO NEED, ALL THE TIME.

I HAVE PROFFERED A SOLUTION AND IF THE BEST U LOT CAN DO IS MOCK IT, THEN KEEP CRYING VICTIM AS YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE LAST 6 DECADES.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD WAIT FOR BUHARI AND HIS BROTHERS.

I AM A CONTENDER NOT A COMPLAINANT.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
BONNY AND OPOBO ISLAND SHOULD BE GROUPED AS PART OF OBIGBO

HENCE PART AND PARCEL OF THE IGBO NATION.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
AREAS WE POTENTIALLY REQUIRE WORLD CLASS RIVER PORT ARE ONITSHA, ASABA, ABOH, AFIKPO, AROCHUKWU, IMO RIVER TO SOMEWHERE VERY CLOSE TO ABA.

JUST SOME IDEA OF AREAS THAT REQUIRE RIVER PORT.

JUST BECAUSE RIVER PORT WAS BUILT IN ONITSHA DOES NOT MEAN ONE SHOULD NOT BE BUILT IN ASABA.

I KEEP SAYING IT, IGBO LAND IS EMPTY, WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE.

MEANWHILE BUHARI IS BUILDING RAILWAY TO NIGER REPUBLIC WITH OUR OIL MONEY.

IF IGBO PEOPLE DONT START TO REASON AND KNOW THEIR PRIORITY, THEN IT IS A BIG PITY, BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR WORK CUT OUT.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by vicenzo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:

Stop your pipe dreams.
Bonny don't see themselves as Igbo.

If SE should build a seaport, it should be in SE.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mel003: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:

It seems u did not learn lesson from the civil war.

This stuff will just favour the people who once withdraw Igbos investment after denying Igbos .How are you sure they won't collect this because it their land and can do anything with it.

I wonder if Lagos port brought development to Southwest if not only Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
vicenzo:

Stop your pipe dreams.
Bonny don't see themselves as Igbo.

If SE should build a seaport, it should be in SE.
[/s]

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST PRAY, NOT TO JAM SOMEBODY LIKE ME.

I WILL FUND A DEEP SEAPORT AND PLACE IT IN BONNY.

WAIT FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO BUILD THE RAILLINE, WHILST SE CARGO WILL BE MOVING VIA RIVER.

YOU SEE BONNY AND OPOBO, THEY ARE IGBO SPEAKING AREA AND AS SUCH, THAT TRASH U WROTE IS A WASH.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Mel003:

This stuff will just favour the people who once withdraw Igbos investment after denying Igbos .How are you sure they won't collect this because it their land and can do anything with it.

[/s]

THE NEXT WAR WILL BE SO MUCH INTERESTING, DONT U THINK?

SINCE SOME OF US ARE ALREADY PLANNING AND PREPARING FOR IT ALREAD.

IT IS EITHER WE HAVE CERTAIN THINGS THAT ALLOWS THE IGBO NATION TO FOLLOW ITS PROGRESSION COURSE OR WE FACILITATE THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIA.

THIS THING HAVE NOW BEEN BREWING FOR SOMETIME, DONT U THINK?

DOES IT LOOK TO YOU LIKE WE ARE BACKING DOWN?

THE PEOPLE HOLDING US SO FAR ARE THE OLDER GENERATION, THE BIAFRA WAR CHILDREN, THEY WILL SOON PASS.

FROM NNAMDI KANU GENERATION UP, DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING, SO GET READY FOR WAR.

GET READY TO COME AND HOLD US FROM SELF DETERMINATION AND ACTUALISATION.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS WE NEED TO BUILD THE IGBO NATION AND WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON THEM.

THE REASON KANU IS SO DETERMINED TO GET BIAFRA IS BECAUSE HE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE BUILD THINGS AT WORLD LEVEL.

SO HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN NIGERIA AND HER MEDIOCRITY.

THE REST OF US THAT ARE PUSHING FOR THIS THINGS NOW, EVEN IN NIGERIA ARE FAR MODERATE.

SO TELLING US THE BULLSHIT THAT THIS ONE IS NOT IGBO OR DAT MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE A BULLET AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT.

THIS IS EXACTLY WAT I DO TO U, IF U WERE SITTIN NIN FRONT OF ME.

WAT HAS SEAPORT GOT TO DO WITH BEING IGBO OR NOT?

DID I ASK ANYBODY DAT?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mel003: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

THE NEXT WAR WILL BE SO MUCH INTERESTING, DONT U THINK?

SINCE SOME OF US ARE ALREADY PLANNING AND PREPARING FOR IT ALREAD.

IT IS EITHER WE HAVE CERTAIN THINGS THAT ALLOWS THE IGBO NATION TO FOLLOW ITS PROGRESSION COURSE OR WE FACILITATE THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIA.

THIS THING HAVE NOW BEEN BREWING FOR SOMETIME, DONT U THINK?

Deep seaport is only important if we have Biafra
because it will increase our economy.

But for it to be in South South it will only increase the economy of Rivers and Akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mel003:

THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS WE NEED TO BUILD THE IGBO NATION AND WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON THEM.

THE REASON KANU IS SO DETERMINED TO GET BIAFRA IS BECAUSE HE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE BUILD THINGS AT WORLD LEVEL.

THE REST OF US THAT ARE PUSHING FOR THIS THINGS NOW, EVEN IN NIGERIA ARE FAR MODERATE.

SO TELLING US THE BULLSHIT THAT THIS ONE IS NOT IGBO OR DAT, MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE A BULLET AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT.

THIS IS EXACTLY WAT I DO TO U, IF U WERE SITTIN IN FRONT OF ME.

DID I ASK ANYBODY DAT?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mel003: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:

SO TELLING US THE BULLSHIT THAT THIS ONE IS NOT IGBO OR DAT, MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE A BULLET AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT.

THIS IS EXACTLY WAT I DO TO U, IF U WERE SITTIN NIN FRONT OF ME.

DID I ASK ANYBODY DAT?

Dis is anambra trend ok.
Maybe open a trend and I will engage u.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mel003:

Deep seaport is only important if we have Biafra
because it will increase our economy.

But for it to be in South South it will only increase the economy of Rivers and Akwa ibom state.

U ARE TOO DULL.

U DONT PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS.

DID U READ WHERE I SAID WE WOULD HAVE MORE WORLD CLASS RIVER PORTS IN VARIOUS LOCATION UPSTREAM?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mel003:

Dis is anambra trend ok.
Maybe open a trend and I will engage u.

U ARE DAFT IDIOT.

IS ONITSHA RIVER PORT NOT IN ANAMBRA?

WHETHER THE DEVIL LIKE IT OR NOT THIS COMING YEARS WILL SEE THE ECONOMY OF THE SOUTHEASTERN REGION OPEN UP TO THE WORLD, SINCE IT WAS SHUT DOWN FOLLOWING THE 1960s BLOCKADE AND BIAFRA WAR.

WHETHER THE DEVIL LIKE IT OR NOT.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
ONE BY ONE, WE WILL PAIN STAKINGLY CONSTRUCT WORLD CLASS CARGO CITIES AT PRIME LOCATIONS ACROSS THE SE.

CERTAIN LOCATIONS WILL BE DRYLAND PORT.

THE CHAOS YORUBA PEOPLE WANT NIGERIA TO REMAIN WILL BE LIMITED TO YORUBA LAND.

SE WILL LEARN TO DO THINGS PROPERLY.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mel003: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:

SE WILL LEARN TO DO THINGS PROPERLY.

Not with all your bad ideas.

Am sure you are among those who vote useless politicians because of their big promise without asking how they will accomplish it. We are talking about fund here bro.

We can't borrow money to build project in another region.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1323) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Henix(m), cally10(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.