Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2107664 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mel003:

Not with all your bad ideas.

Am sure you are among those who vote useless politicians because of their big promise without asking how they will accomplish it. We are talking about fund here bro.

We can't borrow money to build project in another region.

U DONT HAVE FUNDS FOR PROJECTS BUT YOU HAVE FUND TO LOOT?

TELL ME AGAIN, HOW MUCH PETER OBI IS SAID TO HAVE LOOTED?

HOW MUCH ORJI UZOR KALU LOOTED?

HOW MUCH OHAKIM LOOTED?

HOW MUCH ELECHI LOOTED?

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
U PEOPLE SHOULD PRAY U DONT JAM SOMEBODY LIKE ME IN GOVERNMENT.

INSTEAD WE WILL NOT HAVE DECENT INFRASTRUCTURE, I DID RATHER 1MILLION PEOPLE ARE KILLED FOR LOOTING PUBLIC FUNDS.

I HAVE A VERY EXPENSIVE TASTE AND HIGH STANDARD TO MAINTAIN.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
THIS IS WAT I BELIEVE.

VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD... ALL IN A DAY'S WORK.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
HAMMERP

I love ur way of thinking, we have to build things that meet best international practice and global standard. But some won't understand.
Things are being segregated in nigeria. Come to think of this north and west has good railway system but here in the east we don't have any good one expect the old Enugu-Aba-Portharcourt upon that they are still building more in the north.

That's why we have to unite and build our economy
We need world class deep seaport in 'Bonny' igboland also river ports especially Onitsha port which has started functioning but needs to be upgraded to world class and dredge.
Also we need Good international cargo and passenger airport, which ANSG is building, we need railway both cargo and passenger that will link our cities especially Onitsha, nnewi and aba. We need gas plant in Anambra and Enugu state and many other things that will boost our economy and take us to the world
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
I believe with time we will achieve all this

Rocksvibes234:

I love ur way of thinking, we have to build things that meet best international practice and global standard. But some won't understand.
Things are being segregated in nigeria. Come to think of this north and west has good railway system but here in the east we don't have any good one expect the old Enugu-Aba-Portharcourt upon that they are still building more in the north.

We need world class deep seaport in 'Bonny' igboland also river ports especially Onitsha port which has started functioning but needs to be upgraded to world class and dredge.
Also we need Good international cargo and passenger airport, which ANSG is building, we need railway both cargo and passenger that will link our cities especially Onitsha, nnewi and aba. We need gas plant in Anambra and Enugu state and many other things that will boost our economy and take us to the world
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mel003: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:
THIS IS WAT I BELIEVE.

VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD... ALL IN A DAY'S WORK.

Have you ever wondered y China is about to surpass US in economy and tech.
It is not because they kill corrupt leaders but their leaders give better policy.
US spend more in defence while China spend more in technology and research.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mel003: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
If South east government decide to spend on technology, automobile and research it will bring more investment than any seaport will.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please how far about the maintaince hanger that Allen onyema is building at the Anambra Airport site

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:
BONNY AND OPOBO ISLAND SHOULD BE GROUPED AS PART OF OBIGBO
HENCE PART AND PARCEL OF THE IGBO NATION.

How you people reason baffles me
Imagine? Bonny and Opobo should be grouped as part of Obigbo?
Hence, part and parcel of the IGBO nation

When ordinary Ikwerre have not accepted IGBO yet
Keep dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST PRAY, NOT TO JAM SOMEBODY LIKE ME.

I WILL FUND A DEEP SEAPORT AND PLACE IT IN BONNY.

WAIT FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO BUILD THE RAILLINE, WHILST SE CARGO WILL BE MOVING VIA RIVER.

YOU SEE BONNY AND OPOBO, THEY ARE IGBO SPEAKING AREA AND AS SUCH, THAT TRASH U WROTE IS A WASH.

Jam someone like you as in how? Governor? Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
hammerP:
THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS WE NEED TO BUILD THE IGBO NATION AND WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON THEM.

THE REASON KANU IS SO DETERMINED TO GET BIAFRA IS BECAUSE HE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE BUILD THINGS AT WORLD LEVEL.

SO HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN NIGERIA AND HER MEDIOCRITY.

THE REST OF US THAT ARE PUSHING FOR THIS THINGS NOW, EVEN IN NIGERIA ARE FAR MODERATE.

SO TELLING US THE BULLSHIT THAT THIS ONE IS NOT IGBO OR DAT MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE A BULLET AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT.

THIS IS EXACTLY WAT I DO TO U, IF U WERE SITTIN NIN FRONT OF ME.

WAT HAS SEAPORT GOT TO DO WITH BEING IGBO OR NOT?

DID I ASK ANYBODY DAT?

No wonder, MNK support group
Bro, go to biafra page with your nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Fabulousl0l:

No wonder, MNK support group
Bro, go to biafra page with your nonsense
[/s]

WEN ALL THE AFONJA ON NAIRALAND START AGREEING WITH U AS AN IGBO MAN, U KNOW UR DOOM IS NEAR.

I HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND AND WAT I SAY, I MEAN.

THAT IS MY OWN TRUTH.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE LIKE THIS.

THE SE LOOKS LIKE A WASTE LAND WITH ZERO INFRASTRUCTURE EXECEPT THE ONE INDIVIDUALS BUILT, LIKE DR MADUKA.

GEJ BUILT AIRPORT IN ENUGU, RATHER THAN ALLOW US TO USE IT, VIRTUALLY ALL THE SE STATES, EVEN ABIA IS NOW BUILDING AIRPORT.

THEY PROMISED US A WORLD CLASS AIRPORT IN ANAMBRA, THAT HAS NOW BEEN DOWN GRADED.

WE SIMPLY INSIST THAT IF THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF BUILDING A WORLD CLASS AIRPORT THEY SHOULD SAVE THEIR MONEY AND ALLOW US USE ENUGU INETRNATIONAL AIRPORT OR MAYBE PORT HARCOURT OR ASABA, UNTIL THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A WORLD CLASS AIRPORT.

OBIANO AND IS BAND OF IDIOTS INSIST ON BUILDING 9 MONTHS AIRPORT IN UMUERI.

OBIANO IS BUILDING 9 MONTHS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BECAUSE HE HAS SPENT THE LAST 8 YEARS PREGNANT.

NOW HE MUST DELIVER IN 9 MONTHS TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
HAMMERP

NWANNE DALU.

WE ARE NOT HERE TO SCORE LIKES.

THAT IS NOT WAT WE CAME TO NAIRALAND TO DO.

WE TELL THEM THE TRUTH AND DEMAND FROM THEM AS IT IS DONE IN ABUJA, LAGOS, UK, USA ETC.

IGBO NATION MUST STAND.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
WEN DR MADUKA BUILT WORLD CLASS MEDICAL CENTER, THEY ALL WENT THEIR TO SHINE TEETH BECOS THEY LIKED IT.

THEY LIKE GOOD THINGS.

THEN U ASK THEM TO DELIVER SIMILAR STANDARD, U ARE NOW THEIR ENEMY, YET THEY CALL THEMSELVES GOVERNMENT.

SHAME KILL U PEOPLE THERE.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mel003:
If South east government decide to spend on technology, automobile and research it will bring more investment than any seaport will.

All you people suggesting all sorts for south-east development are either not being realistic or you just arrived from Mars! It should be obvious to you by now that the south-east governors have no intention of regional cooperation and are more interested in being the head-honcho and emperor of their individual states!

Having a pan-Igbo or regional approach to development went out with Dr Okpara and wouldn’t return anytime soon with the present status-quo!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Not yet bruh, let's wait for completion. Because what i saw there when I visited was very cool

hammerP:
[s][/s]
THEY PROMISED US A WORLD CLASS AIRPORT IN ANAMBRA, THAT HAS NOW BEEN DOWN GRADED.

OBIANO AND IS BAND OF IDIOTS INSIST ON BUILDING 9 MONTHS AIRPORT IN UMUERI.

OBIANO IS BUILDING 9 MONTHS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BECAUSE HE HAS SPENT THE LAST 8 YEARS PREGNANT.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2020
HammerP makes a very good point. There is no way you will build a good airport in 9 months. Look at just the TERMINAL the Chinese Construction giant built in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Abuja. It took them FOUR years to complete it. I recall when Schiphol was renovating their airport. It took them SIX years to complete it. Nigerians and deception. Here is a story about JFK Airport 's latest RENOVATION that will take at least 2-4 years. Notice that JFK had more flights in the 1950s than Nigeria's Murtala Muhammed International Airport today.

https://airport.nridigital.com/air_may20/jfk_terminal_expansion#

Opened in 1948, John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport is the largest in New York and is seen by many as the world’s first international air hub. Today it is a marvel of engineering, boasting six operational passenger terminals with 128 gates and four runways. In 2018 it accommodated more than 61 million passengers. At its peak in 2019, 39,000 flights were handled in both July and August – a stark contrast to the 73 daily flights handled at the beginning of the 1950s.

In February, New York State Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced the latest phase of his JFK Vision Plan to transform the airport into “the unified, interconnected, world-class airport that New Yorkers deserve”. He said subject to board approval, an agreement had been reached to dramatically expand Terminal 4, a key step in the transformation of JFK into a 21st Century global gateway. Negotiations took place between The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Delta Air Lines (Delta) and the terminal’s operator JFK International Air Terminal (JFKIAT).

The expansion plan

The $3.8bn plan will include renovated arrivals and departure halls, upgrades to the existing concourses, a concourse expansion that will result in the addition of 16 new domestic gates, and improvements to the facility’s road network.

The additional 500,000ft2 expansion will offer greater seating capacity and introduce newly designed restroom and baggage claim facilities, as well as new narrow-body gates. As part of the work, ticketing areas and security checkpoints will also be modernised. Technologies will be incorporated to enhance the customer experience, while a children’s play area and additions to the food and retail offering will complement the new design. In the terminal’s Concourse A, a new Delta Sky Club will be introduced. Access to the terminal, which already handles a third of the airport’s entire airport traffic, will also be redeveloped.

The work has been designed to be as environmentally friendly as possible, including the use of energy-saving lighting and equipment, the capture and reuse of rainwater and a commitment to use electric vehicles. The New York Governor’s Office said the project includes charging stations for electric ground service equipment at all new gates and a de-icing recovery system to capture spent de-icing fluid.

The redevelopment will be financed by JFKIAT, part of Dutch-owned Royal Schiphol Group, which has been operating the terminal since 1997. The company said, in preparation for the work, it had created two new teams to oversee the project and ensure operations run smoothly during the process: a project management team and an IT and digital department. “The IT & Digital Department… will transform T4’s digital ecosystem with enhanced technologies,” it said in a statement.

What is the JFK Vision Plan?

At the beginning of 2017, Governor Cuomo unveiled his strategy to overhaul the airport. The plan included proposals to enhance connectivity between the airport’s terminals, ultimately leading to the demolition of older buildings. It called for better use of space, modernisation of facilities, improved parking and increased capacity on the AirTrain JFK system, as well as more gates and greater access via the road network.

Just under two years later Cuomo announced what he called a “historic commitment to advance the JFK Vision Plan and build two new world-class international terminal complexes on the airport's north and south sides”, costing $13bn. It aimed to transform traveller experience from curb to gate and increase passenger numbers by 15 million a year.

It was hoped the plan would help support local communities and businesses too, including a number of social initiatives to create employment opportunities and programmes to work with former offenders to offer them a “second chance”.

Announcing the latest phase of the plan Governor Cuomo said: "The Terminal 4 expansion will be another milestone in the transformation of JFK Airport, with upgrades that will give passengers the world-class experience they expect when flying into New York."

In 2013, the terminal completed its first phase of redevelopment, adding 457,000ft2 of capacity. Two years later Concourse B was opened, adding 11 new gates and 80,000ft2, to be followed by a brand new look throughout in 2016. Today it employs 12,000 people, serves 21 million passengers a year and is home to 34 airlines. More than 2,000 taxis are despatched from its indoor rank daily, and 1,000 bags are checked an hour (or 8.4 million a year).

Rocksvibes234:
Not yet bruh, let's wait for completion. Because what i saw there when I visited was very cool

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2020
AfDB approves $272.12m loan for Tanzania’s new airport
20 December 2019 (Last Updated December 20th, 2019 11:51)

The African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a $272.12m loan for the construction of an international airport in Dodoma, Tanzania.
Share Article

The African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a $272.12m loan for the construction of an international airport in Dodoma, Tanzania.

Msalato International Airport will be constructed in the Msalato district, 12km from the capital Dodoma.

Of the total loan amount, AfDB will provide $198.6m while African Development Fund (ADF) will contribute $23.52m.

In addition, $50m will be provided in co-financing with the Africa Growing Together Fund (AGTF).

The loan amount will be used to construct a high-capacity airport that can accommodate the future growth of Tanzania’s air transport.

Work will include the construction of a passenger terminal, a runway and air navigation equipment.

Other operational services for the project include water supply systems and electrical power distribution substations.

Construction is expected to take place over four years. The airport will be capable of handling around 50,000 flight movements and one million passengers annually.

AfDB Infrastructure and Urban Development Department director Amadou Oumarou said: “An expanded air transport network in Dodoma, together with the ongoing high-speed railway construction on the central corridor, are necessary infrastructure investments to help unlock and disperse spatial development in the countryside.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Your posts are useless worthless and nonsense. You never supported the the airport project because you are a witch, why then are you bothered if it is built within six months? You see why you are a rejected person here. Your posts are so incoherent like a mad man. The airport does not concern you, we are building it within 9months. Mktinsight, go and do something else with your miserable life. You have been rejected with your witchcraft posts.

[s]
mktinsight:
HammerP makes a very good point. There is no way you will build a good airport in 9 months. Look at just the TERMINAL the Chinese Construction giant built in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Abuja. It took them FOUR years to complete it. I recall when Schiphol was renovating their airport. It took them SIX years to complete it. Nigerians and deception. Here is a story about JFK Airport 's latest RENOVATION that will take at least 2-4 years. Notice that JFK had more flights in the 1950s than Nigeria's Murtala Muhammed International Airport today.
mktinsight:
AfDB approves $272.12m loan for Tanzania’s new airport
20 December 2019 (Last Updated December 20th, 2019 11:51)he African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a $272.12m loan for the construction of an internationalairport in Dodoma, Tanzania.
Share Articlb]The African Development Bank (AfDB) has approved a $272.12m loan for the construction of an international airport in Dodoma, TanzaniaMsalato International Airport will be constructed in the Msalato district, 12km from the capital DodomaOf the total loan amount, AfDB will provide $198.6m while African Development Fund (ADF) will contribute $23.52m.
[/bn addition, $50m will be provided in co-financing with the Africa Growing Together Fund (AGTF)The loan amount will be used to construct a high-capacity airport that can accommodate the future growth of Tanzania’s air transport.Work will include the construction of a passenger terminal, a runway and air navigation equipmentOther operational services for the project include water supply systems and electrical power distribution substations.b]Construction is expected to take place over four years. The airport will be capable of handling around 50,000 flight movements and one million passengers annually.[/AfDB Infrastructure and Urban Development Department director Amadou Oumarou said: “An expanded air transport network in Dodoma, together with the ongoing high-speed railway construction on the central corridor, are necessary infrastructure investments to help unlock and disperse spatial development in the countryside.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2020
mktinsight:

nope I disagree with you on that point.Availabilty of funds determine what can and can't be done.If funds and the political will is available,then the only hindrance would be how long it would take the concrete mix to set .
you might want to consider that JFK airport might not be totally closed or funds would be released in batches.The world's largest airport took 5 years to construct, that of Anambra isn't even half maybe a quarter of it-why can't it be done in a year most ?

During the second world war,it took months for the belligerents to build airports capable of landing monster planes for logistics and it's likes-point is ,if obiano has the funds like he claims and is motivated enough,he can give us a quality airport in 9-12 months

20 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Obiano can deliver The Anambra state Airport in the projected time of 1 year and 4months if he want.! It should interest you that over 5 Major contractors are on site working day and night.
The runway is about 3.7km. It can take a major contractor with good mobilization on that type of terrain or topography at least 6months to complete 1.5km runway.If they are 2 to 3 working on the runway in this case my guess is as good as that!

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Broda, the is scheduled for 18mos not 9mos.
Next month being November will make it 12mos they started work this, b4 work started on November, 2019

So it's 18mos. More there are up-to 5 contractors working on the site,

hammerP:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
It's 18mos not 9mos bruh

Broda, all those airports u mentioned were awarded to only one contractor.

since there up to 5 contractors working on the Airport, and availablity it can delivered in 18mos yes

mktinsight:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Anambra State Government Issues Certificate of Occupancy To May & Baker Pharmaceutical Company Nigeria PLC.

By Chibuzo Obidike (ABS Reporter)

Anambra state government through the Anambra State Investment, Promotion and Protection Agency, ANSIPPA has issued Certificate of Occupancy to May & Baker Pharmaceutical Company Nigeria PLC.

The Agency is using her One-Stop Service Center model to attract more investments to Anambra grow the economy thereby improving the quality of life of its residents.

The factory which will be located at Onitsha industrial harbor with the certificate gives the company legal right to site its manufacturing company in the State and begin operations in a year’s time according to the company as agreed with the government.

May & Baker Nigeria Plc, a pharmaceutical company specialises in the manufacturing of chemicals for pharmaceutical products.

16 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower102: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra State Government Issues Certificate of Occupancy To May & Baker Pharmaceutical Company Nigeria PLC.

Anambra state government through the Anambra State Investment, Promotion and Protection Agency, ANSIPPA has issued Certificate of Occupancy to May & Baker Pharmaceutical Company Nigeria PLC.

The Agency is using her One-Stop Service Center model to attract more investments to Anambra grow the economy thereby improving the quality of life of its residents.

The factory which will be located at Onitsha industrial harbor with the certificate gives the company legal right to site its manufacturing company in the State and begin operations in a year’s time according to the company as agreed with the government.

May & Baker Nigeria Plc, a pharmaceutical company specialises in the manufacturing of chemicals for pharmaceutical products.

This is good news. Good Job Ansippa.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
horsepower102:

This is good news. Good Job Ansippa.

See the fiscal sustainability index of Nigerian states- Anambra is number TWO on the table. I think ANSIPPA played a role in the last 3yrs of investment inflow into Anambra.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Besides access to raw materials, other considerations multi-national coys make in choosing to set up a factory in a state are: ease of travel to and from site for employees, management and visitors; ease of transportation of supplies and stock to and from site; and -the most important of all- overall safety of the state in question! Anambra has fulfilled and is in the process of fulfilling all of these requirements with the upcoming Umueri int’l airport; the opening up of the river port for operations; and the high ranking of the state in safety and *ease of doing business (*favourable tax regime, etc)!

I predict even more multi-national coys would join May&Baker in the near future if all goes according to plan!

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by horsepower102: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Besides access to raw materials, other considerations multi-national coys make in choosing to set up a factory in a state are: ease of travel to and from site for employees, management and visitors; ease of transportation of supplies and stock to and from site; and -the most important of all- overall safety of the state in question! Anambra has fulfilled and is in the process of fulfilling all of these requirements with the upcoming Umueri int’l airport; the opening up of the river port for operations; and the high ranking of the state in safety and *ease of doing business (*favourable tax regime, etc)!

I predict even more multi-national coys would join May&Baker in the near future if all goes according to plan!

I need next Anambra state governor to pay serious attention on the roads of Onitsha. The inner streets need to be tarred and drains covered. I suggest concrete roads in all inner streets.

Anambra state can create a program where they encourage businesses and land lords to build roads in their vicinity for tax breaks.

Onitsha currently reminds me of what Lagos used to look like in the early 2000s before fashola came and started building roads massively.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Aptly stated. More multinationals are on their way to Anambra. With the coming of the Anambra international airport, the scramble by the multinationals to invest in Anambra will even grow bigger.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

Aptly stated. More multinationals are on their way to Anambra. With the coming of the Anambra international airport, the scramble by the multinationals to invest in Anambra will even grow bigger.

I hope the state gov’t has plans to have a dedicated gas feed to Harbour industrial layout for guaranteed power supply? Adequate power is another major attraction i forgot to mention.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
SIMPLY PUT, WE ARE TIRED OF MEDIOCRITY.

THE ANY NONSENSE WILL SUFFICE ATTITUDE SHOULD BE PUT TO AN END.

WE ARE IGBO AND MUST LEARN TO DO WATEVA IT IS THAT WE BUILD ON OUR LAND, TO THE BEST OF INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED STANDARD.

WE MUST LEARN TO PULL TOGETHER AND PLAN TO EXECUTE PROJECT THAT ENABLE LIFE IN SE REGION TO BE BEARABLE, SO OUR PEOPLE CAN WORK THEIR WAY OUT OF EXTREME POVERTY AND HOPELESSNESS.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
THIS IS A PICTURE OF OBIANO AT DR MADUKA 16 STOREY HOSPITAL OPENING AT UMUCHUKWU.

DID DR MADUKA BUILD THAT HOSPITAL IN 9 MONTHS?

SO IF NOT FOR DR MADUKA, THE WHOLE ANAMBRA CANNOT AFFORD SUCH BUILDING?

THIS BEGS THE QUESTION, WAT TYPE OF GOVERNMENT ARE U PEOPLE OPERATING IN ANAMBRA STATE?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1323) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.