Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2090351 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
mktinsight:
I am very consistent. I have my sources in government. An airport is not just a runway it will take at least 36 months munimum to complete aprons, taxiway and ILS. It will take another 18 months to build a proper terminal. ANSG is making an attempt to build an airport as a campaign strategy. Let them release details of the project if they are truly honest.

You need help ASAP, this is my honest advise because am of the opinion you have a very strange and elevated mental disorder.

I believe to you all capital intensive projects have political coloration just as you have put it a campaign strategy

I don't mind if you're incapacitated to answer correctly to my question in lieu to your post up there but I have no choice than to ask it anyway.

So in your logic, If it takes 36months( aprons, taxiway and ILS ) + 18months(terminal) to build the units of an airport for one contractor, dear how long will it now take six independent contractors handling different airport units to build and complete the airport ? undecided

Happy Sunday progressive Anambrarians

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
The airports built by the Chinese are public information. Their cost, time line etc.

Have you seen me clapping for umahis silly airport project? Enugu is 1.5 hours away. Ebonyi is the poorest state in the South. It is not needed.

I happen to concur with hammer that if you want to do something do it well. If you want to shift air traffic to Anambra it's not by building a substandard airport but building the best airport in the SE. After all Uduaghan built Asaba to grab Onitsha traffic yet most Onitsha folks are still using Lagos and Enugu for intl flights.

Rocksvibes234:

But do u know the details of ebonyi airport??
When Enugu and Portharcourt airports is under rehabilitation do you know there details.

My prayer on the Airport is everything to go through beyond the way they are planning it

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Too bad you are too unintelligent to understand how projects are delivered and too stupid to ask the right questions.

Put 100 contractors on a project it does not make a flipping difference especially in Nigeria. Dangote has hundred of contractors on his refinery project it is taking the better of 5 years instead of the 3 expected.

How long is it taking RCC to construct less than 20km of road from Awkuzu to Awka even as financing is secured?

Second Niger Bridge is fully financed but was delayed by 2 years. From 2020 to 2022.

No airport for you next year in Anambra Mr Progressive. Probably even by 2025.

EasternActivist:

You need help ASAP, this is my honest advise because am of the opinion you have a very strange and elevated mental disorder.

I believe to you all capital intensive projects have political coloration just as you have put it a campaign strategy

I don't mind if you're incapacitated to answer correctly to my question in lieu to your post up there but I have no choice than to ask it anyway.

So in your logic, If it takes 36months( aprons, taxiway and ILS ) + 18months(terminal) to build the units of an airport for one contractor, dear how long will it now take six independent contractors handling different airport units to build and complete the airport ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
See the ranting of a frustrated hopeless old man lol. Are those states with airport have better roads than Anambra? No. Why then do you wanna commit suicide over the airport project?

Mktinsight, the best thing for you now is to drown yourself in River Niger to save yourself the misery, because the airport project is already done and dust. Umunna-Awka is a federal road being handled by RCC. International conference centre is at the finishing stages.

Your views and voice are useless and only ends here on nairaland. What you could have done is to bring your useless father to campaign and contest, let's see what he can do. For now Anambra remains the best. Cry and die if you can't bear it anymore. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
Those fighting against Trump are not dropping the issue so why should I? I am against any project of unknown cost, negligible benefit and I will continue voicing my views. ANSG building an airport when 99% of Anambrarians suffer bad roads and use Chinese bus and Keke is fantasy. Moreover He can't even complete Conference Center or 13km road between Umunya and Awka and he plans to finish airport? Get ready to be sorely disappointed. Like Rochas Okorocha you will see lots of abandoned projects this time next year.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Hahahaha

Mktinsight has finally been laid to rest. This is a sucker punch. Mktinsight have you seen that you have been rejected both online and offline, go and kill yourself somewhere, that's what's remaining for you right now.

EasternActivist:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Mktinsight, you need urgent spiritual deliverance, after which you shall be taken to a shrine where you shall remain till are cleansed of the demons tormenting you. You are being tormented by evil spirits and you are yet to know it lol

Anambra international airport shall start receiving flights next year. You evil spirit from hell has been rejected by everyone here, because no normal human being reasons the way you do. Mktinsight you are cursed. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
Too bad you are too unintelligent to understand how projects are delivered and too stupid to ask the right questions. Put 100 contractors on a project it does not make a flipping difference especially in Nigeria. Dangote has hundred of contractors on his refinery project it is taking the better of 5 years instead of the 3 expected. How long is it taking RCC to construct less than 20km of road from Awkuzu to Awka even as financing is secured? econd Niger Bridge is fully financed but was delayed by 2 years. From 2020 to 2022.No airport for you next year in Anambra Mr Progressive. Probably even by 2025.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
EasternActivist:

You are very correct, Mktinsight has strange mental disorder, that's why he can't reason very well. See the 6 major contractors handling different units of the airport project.

See how they segmented the contract for the airport construction:-

Craneburg is handling runway, tower, lighting and apron

China railway is handling terminal building

NigerCAT/IDC handling taxi-way, drainage and diversion

Kanubeen is handling the 6-lanes airport road.

Now tell me why the project can't be completed within 6-months sef. Mktinsight is cursed with irreversible brain damage lol

This explanation by the commissioner of works made it so clear. Watch the YouTube and also see the billboard of all the major contractors on site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLFo4DYCKHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Common sense is now a luxury I guess.

[s]
mktinsight:
Too bad you are too unintelligent to understand how projects are delivered and too stupid to ask the right questions.

Put 100 contractors on a project it does not make a flipping difference especially in Nigeria. Dangote has hundred of contractors on his refinery project it is taking the better of 5 years instead of the 3 expected.

How long is it taking RCC to construct less than 20km of road from Awkuzu to Awka even as financing is secured?

Second Niger Bridge is fully financed but was delayed by 2 years. From 2020 to 2022.

[/s]

I can't hold my laughter at the bolded grin

You don mad finish. You're just like any mad man on the street, the only difference is that you have access to nairaland. Mehn Wtf!?!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
EasternActivist:
Common sense is now a luxury I guess.

[s][/s]

I can't hold my laughter at the bolded grin

You don mad finish. You're just like any mad man on the street, the only difference is that you have access to nairaland. Mehn Wtf!?!

Hahahaha

I said it before that mktinsight is a madman with a phone. We should search everywhere for that mad man and return him to a psychiatrics hospital at Ntege.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Mktinsight, if 10 workers are building 2 Storey with 2flat apartment and 100 workers building 2 storey with 4flats apartment, which of the workers will finish first??

mktinsight:

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
oneeast:

Hahahaha

I said it before that mktinsight is a madman with a phone. We should search everywhere for that mad man and return him to a psychiatric hospital.

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2020
mktinsight:

Nwanne jiri nwayo. O bu ego ji olu!!!.... Obiano told everybody that there is money to complete the airport in a record time!. I don't know Why this negative thoughts still remain in you!. You did not believe or think that Anambra state should have their own airport but should share with other states arround!.Ebonyi state needs airport also because of the emerging tourism opportunities and other businesses being created by the Umahi administration.
Umahi is building Ebonyi state from zero point to a point that is not peculiar with the Nigerian backward and achiac system.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
mktinsight:
The airports built by the Chinese are public information. Their cost, time line etc.

Have you seen me clapping for umahis silly airport project? Enugu is 1.5 hours away. Ebonyi is the poorest state in the South. It is not needed.

I happen to concur with hammer that if you want to do something do it well. If you want to shift air traffic to Anambra it's not by building a substandard airport but building the best airport in the SE. After all Uduaghan built Asaba to grab Onitsha traffic yet most Onitsha folks are still using Lagos and Enugu for intl flights.

Because Ebonyi is the poorest state in the region doesn't mean she doesn't have well off individuals who will utilize that airport.

Stop making some wild claims and fantasy generalizations, it doesn't portray you as someone upright.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2020
mktinsight:

How many years did it take Bayelsa state to construct her airport, even after some hitches and glitches here and there?

ditto: Jigawa state.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EVideos: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Boat ride across Omambala River Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhSF_YNlMsU

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2020
christejames:

How many years did it take Bayelsa state to construct her airport, even after some hitches and glitches here and there?

ditto: Jigawa state.

SIX years. Read article below and tell me it doesn't sound like ANSG.

Bayelsa State Cargo Airport: The Curious Questions

By Julius Bokoru trust
Click for Full Image Size
Listen to article

The Bayelsa state government announced, in the last quarter of 2012, that it had seen the need for an international airport in the state. Subsequent press briefings, especially by future commissioner for Information Daniel Iworiso-Markson explains that the airport will create jobs and open up the state to multinational investments. And so, earnestly the government secured facilities and mobilized to site. The new airport which is located in Amassoma town in Southern Ijaw Local government area is set, according to Gov Dickson, to be inaugurated on Monday 27 August.

The Bayelsa state social media sphere is virtually submerged by hirelings explaining why the airport is the best thing to happen to the state since its very own creation in 1996. There have also been a seemingly ceaseless media campaign, from the social media up to the broadcast media, to try and plant the existence of the airport in everybody’s consciousness.

But beyond the glitz of a plane touching down on Nigeria’s most deltaic state, beyond the genuine (and nearly naïve) hopes in some quarters that Jobs will soon start screeching in, beyond the stark superficiality of the airport and beyond the state government’s narcissism lies a bitter reality: the airport is fated to flounder and the state government is aware. The airport is foiled in insincerity, and to put frankly, a somewhat legitimate means of accessing finance. Nothing more

FINANCIAL INFIDELITY
The airport at inception was billed to be a 25BN naira project as of 2012, but several months later there was an upward review, pegging total cost at 90BN, way more than 50% of initial budget. While we were getting over that, the state government began shopping for a 50BN loan facility from Nigerian Banks. The loan had to come with a total interest of 32BN, to be serviced in eight years and with a total repayment of 72BN. This was less than a year after a 66million Euros (13BN) package was secured from Poland for what is now a white elephant Maritime University in 2013. In a recent broadcast the state government, in a feeble attempt to explain 90BN in a never ending airport, announced that the 3.5KM runway of the airport alone was about 9.3BN, making it one of the costliest runways in the world. It is important to know that the Federal Government through NDDC had committed (and redeemed) a pledge to sand-fill the site and build the terminal building. So there is a rather scant number of things left to do with 90BN. When completed the Bayelsa state International cargo airport will go down in history as one of the most expensive in the world.

LACK OF VIABILITY
No economic think-tanking was done in initiating that airport and the evidence is the very fact the airport was done in the first place, and at the location it was done. There are barely over a million people in Bayelsa state, and common sense should suggest, by the ubiquitous poverty, that less than 4% fly planes or would see a need to fly planes in the state. It leaves one with the question of how the economic management of the airport would be. Will it be powered by Government subsidies or do the initiators hope it to be self-sufficient and revenue generating to the state? If the latter is the case, then God help us. If, somehow they had seen a need to place the airport somewhere within the Delta-Bayelsa strip of the East-West road, then there might have been a fighting chance of economic viability. That area is the center of three states. Patronage could come from Delta South because travelling from, let’s say, Ughelli or Patani in Delta state to Asaba (where the almost grounded Delta state airport is located) is actually farther than Odi or Sagbama in Bayelsa state. Similarly, the Port Harcourt International Airport in Omagwa is farther away from the Rivers towns of Mbiama, Ahoada and several others. So if the airport had been situated around the East-west road there would have been patronage from parts of Rivers, Delta and of course, the whole of Bayelsa state. The airport is bound to be a commercial failure. Since there are almost no factories and industries in the state anymore, there’s some curiosity as to what cargo would be flown in or out.

This massive economic disaster of an airport could have been avoided had the initiators done some forecast. There were ready examples. According to reports from FAAN, over the last 10 years, newly built airports in Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kebbi, and Enugu states had only managed to cater for less than one million passengers out of hundreds of millions of passengers. For a state with salary payment concerns, embarking on a project with zero viability is something that defies logic

AN UNLIKELY CASUALTY: THE NDTV
Months ago the state government shut down the state-owned Niger Delta Television (NDTV) indefinitely to reduce the communication mast of the broadcast house located near the airport’s 3.5km runway, this was to comply with aviation standards. The mast was reduced to 300 feet to pave way for the commencement of a ‘test flight' according to the commissioner for information and orientation. Since then the station's broadcasts have been sporadic, poor in frequency and halfhearted. There are genuine concerns over the future of NDTV, especially when the airport finally opens for ‘commerce’

INSINCERITY: THE SEAPLANE PARALLEL
In February 2018 the state government announced, once again with much media frenzy, that it had signed some Mou with Bristow Helicopters to provide seaplanes for transportation services. The terminal was to be the Ox-bow lake located in Yenagoa, and the planes were to ferry passengers from Bayelsa to Lagos, Cross River and other states. On February 22nd the Governor did a test flight with one of Bristow's planes. Well, that was the first and last time Bayelsans saw a seaplane in Bayelsa. With the seaplane project turning out a sham, optimism for the Bayelsa International Cargo Airport appears too expensive at the moment

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Old fool, everyone here has bashed and beaten you, do you want to die here before you can go and rest. You cannot be wiser than everyone here. You have also proven that you are so empty and suffering from some kind of mental problem, also everyone here has pointed that out. Take your useless advise and go fix your miserable life, no one is buying your bag of shit. It's needless cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2020
christejames:

Because Ebonyi is the poorest state in the region doesn't mean she doesn't have well off individuals who will utilize that airport.

Stop making some wild claims and fantasy generalizations, it doesn't portray you as someone upright.

Hahahaha

Isn't it obvious that mktinsight is suffering from mental issues. We have been conversing with a mad man

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Mktinsight is a sick frustrated old man. cheesy

investnow2013:
Nwanne jiri nwayo. O bu ego ji olu!!!.... Obiano told everybody that there is money to complete the airport in a record time!. I don't know Why this negative thoughts still remain in you!. You did not believe or think that Anambra state should have their own airport but should share with other states arround!.Ebonyi state needs airport also because of the emerging tourism opportunities and other businesses being created by the Umahi administration.
Umahi is building Ebonyi state from zero point to a point that is not peculiar with the Nigerian backward and achiac system.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Nwanne my thing is that why waste money on a substandard airport when roads, water, transport are crying for attention.

ANSG revenue is less than 300m dollars. They want to build a small airport of 150m dollars that will generate less than 1m dollars per year in revenue. That's a terrible decision and example of poor priorities.

Ebonyi does not need an airport. Good schools, roads, hospitals.

investnow2013:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Obiano paid prostitute. You will die before me. Your oga will lose election next year and hunger go wire you and your wretched family.

oneeast:
Old fool, everyone here has bashed and beaten you. Do you want to die before you go and rest. You cannot be wiser than everyone here. You have also proven that you are so empty and suffering from some kind of mental problem, also everyone here has pointed that out. Take your useless advise and go fix your miserable life, no one is buy your bag of shit. It's needless cheesy

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hahahaha it pained him. So all these people beating you like snake are all paid by Obiano.

Mktinsight, you are dead already. Everyone here has rejected you evil demonic spirit. Go back to your wretched miserable family. Cursed useless old man why not bring your useless hopeless father to.come and contest.

[s]
mktinsight:
Obiano paid prostitute. You will die before me. Your oga will lose election next year and hunger go wire you and your wretched family.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Shut up useless frustrated old man. Why are you now worried about the airport when your initial thoughts were against it here. How does the size, whether big or small concern you mad man? Lol. Does mad people like you use airport? You are busy yapping here every night and day, but your rants ends here because our international airport is about to be receiving flights. Fix your miserable life first and leave sane people to enjoy airports. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
Nwanne my thing is that why waste money on a substandard airport when roads, water, transport are crying for attention. ANSG revenue is less than 300m dollars. They want to build a small airport of 150m dollars that will generate less than 1m dollars per year in revenue. That's a terrible decision and example of poor priorities.Ebonyi does not need an airport. Good schools, roads, hospitals.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
investnow201:
Nwanne jiri nwayo. O bu ego ji olu!!!.... Obiano told everybody that there is money to complete the airport in a record time!. I don't know Why this negative thoughts still remain in you!. You did not believe or think that Anambra state should have their own airport but should share with other states arround!..

The answer to the highlighted part is simple. Mktinsight is a condemned person, so he doesn't want to see people enjoy while he remained condemned. That's why all his thoughts are negative and evil. Mktinsight does not have any good thought in him, this explains his misery and frustration in life.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mktinsight Anwser this please

Rocksvibes234:
Mktinsight, if 10 workers are building 2 Storey with 2flat apartment and 100 workers building 2 storey with 4flats apartment, which of the workers will finish first??

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EVideos: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ezukala waterfall and cave is located in Anambra state. It is one of the wonders of God Almighty on earth. The waterfall runs in all seasons and the cave tunnels are said to be endless, as it could lead to journey of no return.

In this short clip, some brave touring adventurers dared to explore through the cave tunnel. Watch to see what happened to them. When next you are in Anambra, endeavour to visit Ezukala waterfall and cave. We bring to you the video of our adventure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYgTtqxCalU

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
oneeast:

You are very correct, Mktinsight has strange mental disorder, that's why he can't reason very well. See the 6 major contractors handling different units of the airport project.

See how they segmented the contract for the airport construction:-

Craneburg is handling runway, tower, lighting and apron

China railway is handling terminal building

NigerCAT/IDC handling taxi-way, drainage and diversion

Kanubeen is handling the 6-lanes airport road.

Now tell me why the project can't be completed within 6-months sef. Mktinsight is cursed with irreversible brain damage lol

This explanation by the commissioner of works made it so clear. Watch the YouTube and also see the billboard of all the major contractors on site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLFo4DYCKHA

THIS AIRPORT JUST KEEP GETTING SMALLER BY THE DAY.

FROM LONGEST, WIDEST AND THICKEST RUNWAY IN AFRICA TO SECOND LONGEST AFTER LAGOS AIRPORT.

FROM 8 LANES, WITH PROPOSAL OF MAKING 10 LANES TO NOW 6 LANES.

FROM BEST AIRPORT IN AFRICA TO NOW COMPETING WITH EBONYI.

OGINI NA EME?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Why not go there to see things for yourself. This your clowning here got to stop.

hammerP:

THIS AIRPORT JUST KEEP GETTING SMALLER BY THE DAY. FROM LONGEST, WIDEST AND THICKEST RUNWAY IN AFRICA TO SECOND LONGEST AFTER LAGOS AIRPORT. FROM 8 LANES, WITH PROPOSAL OF MAKING 10 LANES TO NOW 6 LANES. FROM BEST AIRPORT IN AFRICA TO NOW COMPETING WITH EBONYI.
OGINI NA EME?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
mktinsight:

You just posted a spurious article that discredits Bayelsa airport to caress your ego, as ridiculous as the report is, it even termed Enugu airport which has been in existence far before the conception of Bayelsa as a state; A NEW AIRPORT.

So funny, to buttress your weak point you had to quote a report that started talking about the idea of the airport for the state in late 2012 as the year when the construction of the airport started.

Please give up already.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
That Airport the runway is 3.7kilometers with more than 800meters extra runway called the buffer zone and it connects with the 3.7km making it 4.5km with freezone that what makes it parallel runway, aircraft can land on both side that's the Left and Right of the runway at the same time. and it's very very wide and thick.

While Lagos airport has 3.9km runway only and another 2.7km.
Mind you anambra airport also have another 4.5km of land for another parallel runway for future expansion.

hammerP:

THIS AIRPORT JUST KEEP GETTING SMALLER BY THE DAY.

FROM LONGEST, WIDEST AND THICKEST RUNWAY IN AFRICA TO SECOND LONGEST AFTER LAGOS AIRPORT.

OGINI NA EME?

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
You are a clown. Where does it say Bayelsa took 18 months to build an airport? 6 years.

christejames:

You just posted a spurious article that discredits Bayelsa airport to caress your ego, as ridiculous as the report is, it even termed Enugu airport which has been in existence far before the conception of Bayelsa as a state; A NEW AIRPORT.

So funny, to buttress your weak point you had to quote a report that started talking about the idea of the airport for the state in late 2012 as the year when the construction of the airport started.

Please give up already.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Useless frustrated vagabond calling someone clown. If everyone is against you then you are the problem. Mktinsight you have been rejected, go and do something else with your miserable life. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
You are a clown. Where does it say Bayelsa took 18 months to build an airport? 6 years.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.