Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2071835 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ceegar01:
nteje airport road bridge nearing completion

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ceegar01:

Osetigoo cheesy

This is a quality project. Anambra international airport road is superb.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
collagiatepaper:

Osetigoo cheesy

Osinbajo no come again to commission the Industrial Park na Nkwelle na February?
Attracted by Wilberforce policies and enabling environment.
Ndi ofe mmanụ na nsịka.
How come ụ̀na no update the Amobi Plastics Market fire today, and how the Fire Service played a vital role in the dead of the night to make sure it didn't get worse.
That is update nwanne, that is update.
If you take up a job, make sure you are on ground.
Not copy and paste journalism.
You are paid to ma this thread, and you are paid with taxpayers money.
You can't be balling on our collective 30k, and be doing nothing.
I will tell James Eze to reduce your salary, ọnwerọ ife ịna alụzi.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu have you eaten today? I told you, I will still call you. cheesy

martinect2803:

Osinbajo no come again to commission the Industriaalụzi.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu have you eaten today? I told you, I would still call you. cheesy

Ọ afam nwanne.
Abụrọ m ofeke, nke eji abụ onye ofe mmanụ na a rụrụ James Eze ọlụ. Abụm ezigbote nwa afọ.
You no switch handles today?
Commend ndị Fire Service, a ịna just Airport you are paid for?
Jekwa ṅụọ ampiclox maka ọkpụisielingo na ngwọ na eme gị.
And ịnwelụ rabbiesas Ekeuke ịbụ.
Ịtagokwa atụ?
Ịsaa ahụ, ihuo dusting powder, ịmana ụnụ́ enwerọ ceiling.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu have you eaten today? I told you, I would still call you. cheesy

Don't be rude, show us the patching of the Flyover. It's all over the internet. Incase you don't have it, Google Anambra patched Flyover, you go see rhe pictures.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih35uSBeGp0
Ichi is actually the most beautiful town in Igboland. It is only those that know the place know the truth
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
martinect2803:

I am rude,

Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu stop being rude, this was the number you used last time to call me. You called me again yesterday with the same number begging for help. 0708 978 8633

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Ceegar01:
Sweet bridge!

Based on the cardinal points orientation, the Anambra International airport runway is likely to have runway numbers 04 - 22 (L,R).

I wish the ILS would be on runway 22 so that landing or departing planes will not be seen, except you go to the airport area for plane spotting. grin I love cities with major airports where you will never see the planes coming or leaving except you go to the airport. One of the reasons I hate London and Lagos is the noisy planes all the time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Sweet bridge!

Based on the cardinal points orientation, the Anambra International airport runway is likely to have runway numbers 04 - 22 (L,R).

I wish the ILS would be on runway 22 so that landing or departing planes will not be seen, except you go to the airport area for plane spotting. grin I love cities with major airports where you will never see the planes coming or leaving except you go to the airport. One of the reasons I hate London and Lagos is the noisy planes all the time.

Oga Chima, you are too much o! I had to embark on a little research to understand how you were able to come up with the probable runway number!

Yes, I agree with that RWY 22 should be the approach/landing runway. I tried to align the excavated runway area as much as possible with the cardinal points and i think the runway numbers may be 05 - 23 (L,R) or 06 - 24 (L,R). Although when the exact placement of the runway becomes updated in satellite maps it would be much easier to see the orientation. Of course by then, the engineers would have done the on site calibration with compass to figure the exact orientation of the runway and the numbers. My prediction is that it will align most with 06 - 24 (L,R). Either way, whether the number ends up being RWY 22, 23 or 24, it makes absolute sense for that to be the approach/landing runway with the ILS systems.

BTW, I love how you guys help me learn new things everyday here! It shocked me that the runway numbers of every airport on earth matched the numbers in that chart if you can overlay the orientation of the runway perfectly on the chart pointing north! shocked shocked shocked
I didn't know that how they got the numbers written on runways! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
collagiatepaper:

Osetigoo cheesy

hope there will be no noticeable cracks on it after three months of usage?

They will post themselves and still appear to praise the mediocrity. never giving room 4 criticism.Try criticising u will see them pounce like a wounded leopard.

Praise singers here,can u tell the drunkard of a governor to provide safe and clear water in the state capital as well as onitsha. how can a state which boasts of everything and beats empty chests not have a city water project? Tufiakwa

yesterday it was enugu screaming of no water..probably most pple walking on the streets were oozing of sweat and lack of bath. SE pple should learn 2 hold their leaders by their balls to provide adequate social amenities.

oya attack me

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
BossJamal:

hope there will be no noticeable cracks on it after three months of usage?

They will post themselves and still appear to praise the mediocrity. never giving room 4 criticism.Try criticising u will see them pounce like a wounded leopard.

Praise singers here,can u tell the drunkard of a governor to provide safe and clear water in the state capital as well as onitsha. how can a state which boasts of everything and beats empty chests not have a city water project? Tufiakwa

yesterday it was enugu screaming of no water..probably most pple walking on the streets were oozing of sweat and lack of bath. SE pple should learn 2 hold their leaders by their balls to provide adequate social amenities.

oya attack me

Nobody will attack a low life. Your opinion of Igbos is truly of no consequence! After stealing all the money in Nigeria, what has Fulani achieved with it??

Even the so called water you rant about, you have been unable to provide for your people!! Even after stealing the entire national treasury! We don't join issues with your type because you are not progressive minded. Your dark heart is always filled with envy, wickedness and how to marginalize others. Rather than how to improve yourselves. We don't have such time to waste thinking about how to undermine other tribes rather than how to improve ourselves.

WE ARE NOT YOU!!

14 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
This is election year in Anambra, so expect more media attacks from the opposition parties. Commissioner of works inspected the flyover this morning with journalists. The flyover is safe, strong and beautiful.

stop defending nonsense... Dat bridge is bad...

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Your inferiority complex and envy has kept betraying your emotions. Focus on your glorified state capital that's littered with mud houses. You don't even have toilets in your state capital, that's why you guys don't need water because you guys use waterproof as your toilets. Pay more attention to your backward shithole state than coming here everytime because of envy and embarrassing yourself. cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:

hope there will be no noticeable cracks on it after three months of usageThey will post themselves and still appear to praise the mediocrity. never giving room 4 criticism.Try criticising u will see them pounce like a wounded leopardPraise singers here,can u tell the drunkard of a governor to provide safe and clear water in the state capital as well as onitsha. how can a state which boasts of everything and beats empty chests not have a city water project? Tufiakwayesterday it was enugu screaming of no water..probably most pple walking on the streets were oozing of sweat and lack of bath. SE pple should learn 2 hold their leaders by their balls to provide adequate social amenities.oya attack me
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
You are too much nwanne

ChimaAdeoye:

Sweet bridge!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
cjrane:

Nobody will attack a low life. Your opinion of Igbos is truly of no consequence! After stealing all the money in Nigeria, what has Fulani achieved with it??

Even the so called water you rant about, you have been unable to provide for your people!! Even after stealing the entire national treasury! We don't join issues with your type because you are not progressive minded. Your dark heart is always filled with envy, wickedness and how to marginalize others. Rather than how to improve yourselves. We don't have such time to waste thinking about how to undermine other tribes rather than how to improve ourselves.

WE ARE NOT YOU!!

As expected this e-rat don show to type jargons. how to improve which selves?
Upon all Obiano's eight years what has he done 2 improve ur lives? your roads are still badly constructed,no portable water in d state capital,no standard market built in d state capital everywhere dust dusty...no clean environment...pple still dump trash by d road side,stinking gutters etc

pls tell me what life he has improved over his 8yr tenure? I am in ur state currently and i haven't seen the chest you all have been beating. But some of u with mouths like sword fish have d loudest opinion on how others should do things meanwhile your own house is upside down.

oya next e-rat attack me

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
You are very correct nwanne

cjrane:

Oga Chima, you are too much o! I had to embark on a little research to understand how you were able to come up with the probable runway number!

Yes, I agree with that RWY 22 should be the approach/landing runway. I tried to align the excavated runway area as much as possible with the cardinal points and i think the runway numbers may be 05 - 23 (L,R) or 06 - 24 (L,R). Although when the exact placement of the runway becomes updated in satellite maps it would be much easier to see the orientation. Of course by then, the engineers would have done the on site calibration with compass to figure the exact orientation of the runway and the numbers. My prediction is that it will align most with 06 - 24 (L,R). Either way, whether the number ends up being RWY 22, 23 or 24, it makes absolute sense for that to be the approach/landing runway with the ILS systems.

BTW, I love how you guys help me learn new things everyday here! It shocked me that the runway numbers of every airport on earth matched the numbers in that chart if you can overlay the orientation of the runway perfectly on the chart pointing north! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
In your own state capital it is filled with mud houses, what has your state governor done to modernise it?

Your state capital is littered with filth, what has your governor done to fix that?

Your state capital is littered with dilapidated roads, what has your governor done to fix that?

In your state capital, you lots don't even have toilets but shit inside waterproof, what has your governor done about that?

Poverty level in your state is so high that you lots are still living in huts, mud houses and caves, what has your governor done about it?

At least while you are in Anambra you are living in a decent house with toilets unlike your home state where you people live in mud houses without toilets. You can now see why Anambra is like America compare to your backward shithole state. cheesy

Oya respond cool

[s]
BossJamal:

As expected this e-rat don show to type jargons. how to improve which selves? pon all Obiano's eight years what has he done 2 improve ur lives? your roads are still badly constructed,no portable water in d state capital,no standard market built in d state capital everywhere dust dusty...no clean environment...pple still dump trash by d road side,stinking gutters etcls tell me what life he has improved over his 8yr tenure? I am in ur state currently and i haven't seen the chest you all have been beating. But some of u with mouths like sword fish have d loudest opinion on how others should do things meanwhile your own house is upside down.ya next e-rat attack me
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
cjrane:

It's highly likely to be one of the three pairs of runway numbers listed.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
collagiatepaper:
In your own state capital it is filled with mud houses, what has your state governor done to modernise it?

Your state capital is littered with filth, what has your governor done to fix that?

Your state capital is littered with dilapidated roads, what has your governor done to fix that?

In your state capital, you lots don't even have toilets but shit inside waterproof, what has your governor done about that?

Poverty level in your state is so high that you lots are still living in huts, mud houses and caves, what has your governor done about it?

At least while you are in Anambra you are living in a decent house with toilets unlike your home state where you people live in mud houses without toilets. You can now see why Anambra is like America compare to your backward shithole state. cheesy

Oya make another post cheesy

[s][/s]
Lol..always repeating gibberish. pls change to ur other moniker and insult me na pls

at least my posts are not lies..realities in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lol please point out one lie in my post. Don't you guys live in mud houses in your state capital?

Don't you guys use waterproof to shit in your state capital because you people don't have toilets?

Don't you guys live in caves and huts?

Do you have good roads in your backward shithole state capital? No

At least everyone here knows that you are a bitter envious liar. cheesy

Please point one lie in the below post. I know it is painful for you, that's why I am repeating it because it is a fact.

[s]
BossJamal:

Lol..always repeating gibberish. pls change to ur other moniker and insult me na plst least my posts are not lies..realities in Anambra
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
maybe u e-rats should change this thread to apga thread promoting their pay master's mediocrity. because a true development thread with u guys in it remains a huge joke.

I even learned this una airport na since 2017. what has ur gov being doing since then that he couldn't spread and speed up development? maybe drinking and getting drunk.

SE make una open una eyes o

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by collagiatepaper: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
He is running away. Please quote me and prove me wrong.

Your backward shithole state doesn't even have airport but Anambra is building an international airport

Your backward shithole state capital is littered with mud houses without toilets. You should be happy that you are in Anambra where you have experienced toilet water system, something that's alien to your part of the country. cheesy

I know that by the time you go back to your backward state, that you shall lunch a campaign to demolish all those mud houses in your state capital and start building decent homes with toilets. Living in Anambra has exposed you to a modern life style, something you haven't seen all your life in your home state cheesy

[s]
BossJamal:
maybe u e-rats should change this thread to apga thread promoting their pay master's mediocrity. because a true development thread with u guys in it remains a huge joke.
even learned this una airport na since 2017. what has ur gov being doing since then that he couldn't spread and speed up development? maybe drinking and getting drunkE make una open una eyes o
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:59am On Mar 07, 2021
martinect2803:

[s]If only you have ever left your Yoruba slum.
Ewu Gambia.
Gwa Wilberforce ka ọ kpukwuo ite ọna debe na Awka. Ifele adị eme gị.
I am a certified pick pocket, what can you do about it?
Kedụ ife ịga eme?
Iti bọlịbọ..
James Eze dịka onyego nni abanị, ịpụta gbọbakwa ka Ekeuke ịbụ.
Na agụgharị asọ upandan.[/s]
Ezi ofia.. Go back to Facebook.. You are simply not wanted here... You are very dumb... Jobless pickpocket..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 5:04am On Mar 07, 2021
martinect2803:

[s]Ọ afam nwanne.
Abụrọ m ofeke, nke eji abụ onye ofe mmanụ na a rụrụ James Eze ọlụ. Abụm ezigbote nwa afọ.
You no switch handles today?
Commend ndị Fire Service, a ịna just Airport you are paid for?
Jekwa ṅụọ ampiclox maka ọkpụisielingo na ngwọ na eme gị.
And ịnwelụ rabbiesas Ekeuke ịbụ.
Ịtagokwa atụ?
Ịsaa ahụ, ihuo dusting powder, ịmana ụnụ́ enwerọ ceiling. [/s]
Ezi ofia... You are not wanted here... Typing in igbo does not change anything.. You are a jobless pick pocket.. Go back to facebook and connect with your likes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 5:08am On Mar 07, 2021
martinect2803:

[s]Osinbajo no come again to commission the Industrial Park na Nkwelle na February?
Attracted by Wilberforce policies and enabling environment.
Ndi ofe mmanụ na nsịka.
How come ụ̀na no update the Amobi Plastics Market fire today, and how the Fire Service played a vital role in the dead of the night to make sure it didn't get worse.
That is update nwanne, that is update.
If you take up a job, make sure you are on ground.
Not copy and paste journalism.
You are paid to ma this thread, and you are paid with taxpayers money.
You can't be balling on our collective 30k, and be doing nothing.
I will tell James Eze to reduce your salary, ọnwerọ ife ịna alụzi.[/s]
Can you imagine the nonsense this pig is trying to reduce this thread to.. Ifeanyi whatever, go back to facebook.. We are not interested in whatever updates you have,, Go and look for job...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2021
globemoney01:

Ezi ofia.. Go back to Facebook.. You are simply not wanted here... You are very dumb... Jobless pickpocket..

Ịma na ịga anwụ ọnwụ ike, for claiming what you are not.
Eke uke.
Keep switching handles.
James Eze gave you small money, and you think you have arrived.
Kịtịkpa sewapụ gị agba.
Afọ sagbukwaaa gị.
Ego James Eze na enye gị from our sweat to defend nonsense from your Yoruba base will be the end of you.
Afọ mụrụ gị gba aka nwa.
Ikwiligba.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2021
globemoney01:

Can you imagine the nonsense this pig is trying to reduce this thread to.. Ifeanyi whatever, go back to facebook.. We are not interested in whatever updates you have,, Go and look for job...

Akpa agbụgbọ.
When you were hyping industrial park you no know?
Mgbe ịna akọ akụkọ, ịmarọ.
Ozu nkàkwụ.
I will keep exposing your lies.
You are a big problem here, because you are not from Anambra. Crawl back to the hole you came from.
Stop switching handles to spew thrash.
Collect your 30k and data subscription, but don't spew thrash here, else Agụ esewa gị agba.
You won't die well, jee dee ya na àjà.
Ịga asa asịsa welụ nwụ.
As long as you don't leave Anambra thread and get a life, you will die a gory death.
Report my account, kpata kpata, dem go ban or block me.
Hapụ Anambra State aka, you are not from Anambra, James Eze employed you to come and be causing confusion here.
Ara gbagbukwaaa gị there.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2021
globemoney01:

Ezi ofia... You are not wanted here... Typing in igbo does not change anything.. You are a jobless pick pocket.. Go back to facebook and connect with your likes..

Ezi.
Typing in Igbo is deliberate, because amam na ị bụrọ onye Igbo. Ịdị asụ Igbo, ịmarọ ede Igbo, ịdị aghọta Igbo, and Google won't give you the right translation.
Jee nwụọ.
Hapụ ndị Anambra aka.
Leave Ndị Anambra alone.
Tell James Eze you no do again.
Yoruba Bastard.
Yoruba Demon.
Ịga anwụ ọnwụ ike.
Moto ga egbuchi gị ụzọ if you don't leave Anambra State alone.
You have a brown roof state, jee ebe ahụ jee kọba akụkọ juru gị ọnụ.
The guts, to come to Anambra State thread, not even Igbo, not even an Anambra man, inwee guts na ekwu okwu.
How low James Eze and Wilberforce has reduced our State.
Tell James Eze he will die same day as you.
Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2021
hope u will also listen when you're told that the Anambra you're hyping today is just like what u have described in this thread...no development nothing nothing..just a substandard airport moving in a snail like motion. Dirty and rusty Anambra,it is what it is.

why didnt u even compare Enugu with Anambra sef? because u know u will be thrown into d gutter..lmao

SE pple make una open una eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.