Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2076479 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
OreMI22:
[s][/s]

By the way, have you seen that the Anambra International airport is about 70% completed? I know a seller of sniper if you would like to order some before the next round of pictures next month that will show you tiled floors inside the terminal building, completed runway with night landing and ATC tower that is already functional. grin

Mktinsight this is the best advice someone has ever given to you. This will help you to stop the trauma you suffer each time the international airport pictures are displayed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Lets transfer all the pictures to the new page so that mktinsight will continue to suffer trauma cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=Rocksvibes234 post=99862993][/quote]
Nice one bro, permission to great thread the latest update to cure ignorant minds

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Lets transfer all the pictures on the new page so that mktinsight will continue to suffer trauma cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
God bless Anambra State.

We shall keep progressing in Jesus name.. Amen.

God bless and direct our governor in Jesus name.. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Obiano is the best. Anambra is the best. Kuo isi na okwute. Even at 3am you were hovering on this thread simply because the international airport pictures appeared cheesy

[s][/s]

I totally agree with you. Gov. Willie Obiano is truly the best. How he manages to find the money for all these projects is still mind boggling!

He is indeed a blessing to Anambra state. That is why criminal foreigners who hate Anambra always start their venom through expressing how they hate him. They are so frustrated that he routed criminals from the state. They prefer Anambra where they come from their states and rob and escape back to their area.

Anyway, i am glad that the ICC Awka is still progressing well and they left adequate space for where they would build the 5 star Awka Intercontinental hotel next to the ICC. It looks like they want the ICC and the hotel to share the common parking space between them.

Splendid!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
One thing we seemed to have overlooked is the problem of not having any visa/consular office of any country in the south-east! A region can’t truly lay claim to being connected with the rest of the world if its citizens have to travel to far off Lagos or Abuja to process their visa application....no matter how many int’l airports they may have! The British Council has a presence in Port Harcourt (on Olu Obasanjo road if my memory serves me right), and they can forward your visa/British-passport application to Lagos if you don’t feel like travelling there. The presence of High-Commissions and Embassies in Lagos and Abuja is a major factor why their airports are viable!

So we need something like that in the south-east, at least for certain prime destinations Ndigbo normally travel too....like China, US, UK, Canada, etc! I’ve been told one of us is Foreign Affairs Minister, so besides blowing plenty grammar and painting Buhari in a good light to the rest of the world, is it too much to ask that he try to get some of these countries to open a consular office in at least one city in the safest region in the country? Or am i flogging a dead horse here!? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

I totally agree with you. Gov. Willie Obiano is truly the best. How he manages to find the money for all these projects is still mind boggling!

He is indeed a blessing to Anambra state. That is why criminal foreigners who hate Anambra always start their venom through expressing how they hate him. They are so frustrated that he routed criminals from the state. They prefer Anambra where they come from their states and rob and escape back to their area.

Anyway, i am glad that the ICC Awka is still progressing well and they left adequate space for where they would build the 5 star Intercontinental hotel next to the ICC. It looks like they want the ICC and the hotel to share the parking space between them.

Splendid!
You people are all paid agents,you must be fooli*h for typing this nonsense.

you are here asking where obiano is getting money?Oga Anambra is richer than Ebonyi state by 4times but Umahi has done more project than obiano.Main market alone generate money more than ebonyi as a whole but Umahi has done more than obiano.
The quality of roads constructed by Umahi can not be compare with that of obiano, Umahi has constructed more than 12 flyovers, build a shopping mall,government house, building an international airport, world class medical college and many more project without taking any loan ,while you're here heaping useless obiano that only main market alone generate money more than ebonyi.
All the past Anambra governors are criminals that pocket Anambra IGR ,how can Anambra under obi and obiano generate #500m and #1b? while ebonyi and Enugu with no economic activities generate more.

governor obi construct poor quality roads all over Anambra.
should I talk about Awka north where I come from?from isu down to Amanuke is on sorry mess.

Obiano and obi are two criminals that should tell Anambra state what the state generate monthly. Just see at poor quality road obiano construct from that juhel fuel station down to Enugu less than two years ago has already spoiled (old Awka - Enugu road) that lead to ICC.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nwanne, you are one of a kind. You are a genius in project analysis. We are grateful for having you in this thread. No mind the few disgruntled naysayers

ChimaAdeoye:

Anyway, i am glad that the ICC Awka is still progressing well and they left adequate space for where they would build the 5 star Awka Intercontinental hotel next to the ICC. It looks like they want the ICC and the hotel to share the common parking space between them.

Splendid!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
The ICC site is very massive,
But I thought that work has passed that level

ChimaAdeoye:

Splendid!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please how far about Awka capital territory international market, Isiagu.

Hope it's progressing?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pass11:

you are here asking where obiano is getting money?Oga Anambra is richer than Ebonyi state by 4times but Umahi has done more project than obiano.Main market alone generate money more than ebonyi as a whole but Umahi has done more than obiano.
The quality of roads constructed by Umahi can not be compare with that of obiano, Umahi has constructed more than 12 flyovers, build a shopping mall,government house, building an international airport, world class medical college and many more project without taking any loan ,while you're here heaping useless obiano that only main market alone generate money more than ebonyi.
All the past Anambra governors are criminals that pocket Anambra IGR ,how can Anambra under obi and obiano generate #500m and #1b? while ebonyi and Enugu with no economic activities generate more.

should I talk about Awka north where I come from?from isu down to Amanuke is on sorry mess.

Obiano and obi are two criminals that should tell Anambra state what the state generate monthly. Just see at poor quality road obiano construct from that juhel fuel station down to Enugu less than two years ago has already spoiled (old Awka - Enugu road) that lead to ICC.

Breath of fresh air. Anambra revenue is over 90 billion a year. In Obiano’s 7 years he has received over 600 billion. Add the 75 billion Obi left him plus the Paris Club refunds and he has received at least 700 billion. Recurrent expenditure in Anambra is less than 50% so let him account for 350 billion when there is nothing on ground to show for it. His legacy achievements don't even reach 60 billion in total.

Ebonyi builds standard roads, standard flyover. Poorest state in Southern Nigeria. Anambra which is the richest in South East has thieves in government house. 1 inch thick asphalt state roads that cannot withstand Dangote trailer. Cities full of dirty roads.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Trash from pit of hell. Picking fake figures from your ass, you cannot deceive anyone here. Obiano is the best and Anambra is doing great all round. I know that since pictures of the airport appeared you have not been yourself. Ebonyi this, ebonyi that, have you forgot that over 70% of ebonyi people are living in Anambra, why are they not living in ebonyi? Good governance is vast and Anambra is leading in all aspects of development. Ndo ooh cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:

Breath of fresh air. Anambra revenue is over 90 billion a year. In Obiano’s 7 years he has received over 600 billion. Add the 75 billion Obi left him plus the Paris Club refunds and he has received at least 700 billion. Recurrent expenditure in Anambra is less than 50% so let him account for 350 billion when there is nothing on ground to show for it. His legacy achievements don't even reach 60 billion in total. bonyi builds standard roads, standard flyover. Poorest state in Southern Nigeria. Anambra which is the richest in South East has thieves in government house. 1 inch thick asphalt state roads that cannot withstand Dangote trailer. Cities full of dirty roads.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pass11:

the money being poured into this airport project can get Anambra 12 flyovers if that is what obiano wants.Already,he has built 3 flyovers and many bridges. Every state has its own area of need and obiano has invested heavily in agriculture and industrialization.
Another point to consider is that umahi has borrowed heavily while obiano is still keeping anambras debt profile low.
Also,if obiano implements the tax regime umahi did in Anambra,the state will boil over. Umahi taxes heavily business like those engaged in providing water (which is very essential in ebonyi)

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Njenje Media TV update on ongoing works at the Anambra int’l airport. Basically, a rehash of pics already posted on this thread.

I remember he was formerly a critic and sceptic about the project. Seems he’s now a convert! smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQ16FgtCtQ

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:

the money being poured into this airport project can get Anambra 12 flyovers if that is what obiano wants.Already,he has built 3 flyovers and many bridges. Every state has its own area of need and obiano has invested heavily in agriculture and industrialization.
Another point to consider is that umahi has borrowed heavily while obiano is still keeping anambras debt profile low.
Also,if obiano implements the tax regime umahi did in Anambra,the state will boil over. Umahi taxes heavily business like those engaged in providing water (which is very essential in ebonyi)

I didn't want to give that one a benefit of any response. With due respect, I congratulate Umahi for all he has been able to do in Ebonyi state. I am so proud of Gov. Dave Umahi. However, to somehow suggest that he achieved more than Obiano is beyond hilarious. I guess since we didn't expect so much from Ebonyi and expected a lot from Anambra, we became so impressed by Umahi's achievement and took Obiano's achievement as merely "expected".

If he claims that Umahi performed better than Obiano, please let us list their achievements side by side and see who did more. Not minding that Ebonyi has only about 20% of the workforce population that Anambra has. Abakaliki where 95% of Umahi's projects are located is the size of Nnewi, and Afikpo is the size of Aguleri or Ihiala. Yet Anambra does more for many other towns and cities than Nnewi or Aguleri. Anambra also has the highest number of pensioners in SE and SS region! Yet, everyone of them will tell you that they are paid their emoluments on the 26th of every month! Even the amount of roads and hospitals done by Obiano in Aguleri alone trumps what Umahi did in Afikpo.

I would have listed the comparison of Obiano and Umahi side by side here. But, i don't want it to divert attention from the issues into something between Anambra vs. Ebonyi. Which isn't my point or my intention as i commend both men for their massive achievements.

However, from the length of roads completed (KM), number of bridges & total length in KM, agricultural intervention (including rice production which Ebonyi used to 1st), 5 star hotels, real estate development, Security interventions, Street light policy covering the entire state, new markets/ new SME production outfits/ industrial clusters, electricity to forgotten communities, airport, educational interventions to create quality schools, hospitals upgrade from primary healthcare to tertiary teaching hospitals, encouraging and getting foreign direct investments etc. Obiano beats Umahi hands down.

The only issue here is that everyone already viewed Anambra as the leader and Ebonyi as the underdog. Therefore, when the underdog performs so well to challenge the leader, everyone applauds the underdog for a job well done. It does not mean that Obiano still hasn't done better placing everything side by side .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ester Obiakor road in Awka done and dusted, this is a road started during Mbadinuju and was abandon by previous administrations,it has been totally reconstructed and completed by Gov Obiano

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by zuchyblink(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Paulinho Onuachu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Splendid!

I hope they make the Intercontinental hotel a 5 or 6 story building so that it also adds to the skyline of Awka.

If possible let Obiano design it and launch its foundation so that the land will not be dished out for private properties and homes if a bad regime takes over after him.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99885394:
Ester Obiakor road in Awka done and dusted, this is a road started during Mbadinuju and was abandon by previous administrations,it has been totally reconstructed and completed by Gov Obiano

This doesn't look like a new road.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ituku4040: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
cjrane:

I hope they make the Intercontinental hotel a 5 or 6 story building so that it also adds to the skyline of Awka.

If possible let Obiano design it and launch its foundation so that the land will not be dished out for private properties and homes if a bad regime takes over after him.
What of Anambra rail project Gov Obiano promised
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ituku4040:

What of Anambra rail project Gov Obiano promised

Obiano never promised a railway project.
Post it here if you have any evidence. The next governor can make that his own legacy project.

My concern is that Okezie Ikpeazu that promised you Abia airport does not worth your attention. It is those who are working for their state that worries you.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:

Oga obiano is a failure no too waste about it.Umahi is constructing an international airport in ebonyi state in case you don't know.
Ebonyi people are not over taxed but have an organized tax system unlike Anambra state that use touts e.g Onitsha touts.OK let me believe that ebonyi people are over taxed please is Enugu state with no economic activities over tax too?because they generate more than Anambra that have Awka,Onitsha, and nnewi as power house.
Umahi has constructed more roads with more than 12 world class flyovers than obiano.
You talk about debts please check ebonyi state debt under Umahi and that of obiano government.
You talk about agriculture you and I know that Umahi has perform very well on it.Abakaliki rice is here in Anambra,Enugu, IMO,cross river, abia,river state and Delta but the same can't be said about Anambra state.
governor Umahi has constructed world class medical college in ebonyi state and not those outdated buildings obi built in Awka.
industrialization of Anambra state has nothing to do with obiano, Nnewi have no government present but the town is industrial base of Anambra,the same can be said to aba in abia state.
A government that stay in USA for many years should know that those sands on our roads should not be there.Take a look at Anambra state government house gate and see dirty the road look with ugly red soils.

Ebonyi state today have good running water in Abakaliki,it was a project that was started by elechi and completed by Umahi.
Elechi use to tell people that ebonyi state government doesn't have money but today Umahi has shown everybody that their is money in government.
Any Anambra man that visit ebonyi state today will agree with me that governor obiano is a big time failure with good media heap system.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
3 Anambra state indigenous Airline operators set for the ANAMBRA AIRPORT Take-OFF
.Air Peace - Anambra,United Nigeria Airline - Anambra; & now Havila Airlines by Chisco

+ Anambra Airport

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
mktinsight:

You are primitive. Anyone who criticizes the airport must be yoruba. No wonder if is your ilk that support the nonsense that passes for government in Anambra.

As for the rest of your silly drivel, that airport is smaller than ROBAN Supermarket Awka and ROBAN did not spend 6 billion to build his supermarket. It is smaller than Innosons Car Assembly plant in umudim, Nnewi so I wonder what all the hype is about.

You are masturnating over ramps in a so called international airport. Which modern airport uses ramps? They use escalators and elevators. But then Obiano loves shortcuts. If not ramp for flyover, why not ramp for mini airport.

Unlike you and the rest of your miserable band of hypsters I see through the bullsh$t of government propaganda. Stadium that was supposed to be ready December as of March UNCOMPLETED. ICC supposed to be ready September 2020 UNCOMPLETED. Second Niger Bridge will be completed in before this mini terminal you call international airport.

Are u still in pains..

Get over this airport hater

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:
x

An airport terminal is not a church building that thousands have to fill before mass begins or even a football stadium.
People book flights online ,then wait at home or in a close by hotel for the time their flight takes off. That terminal building is of modest standard and I believe that it has enough space to handle quite a huge traffic.
Besides you contradict yourself,.you claim that the Anambra airport won't be profitable because there isn't enough people going to use it and on another hand,you say that the terminal building is very small to accommodate large populations (a large population means that the airport will make profit)

Have u noticed no one in here take him seriously.. He is a pained hater

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WinterMinter(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
investnow2013:
3 Anambra state indigenous Airline operators set for the ANAMBRA AIRPORT Take-OFF
.Air Peace - Anambra,United Nigeria Airline - Anambra; & now Havila Airlines by Chisco

+ Anambra Airport
I represent Air Peace
Mbosi Odogwu
Ide girigiri of Ihiala
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2021
post=99885394:

Can’t say for the quality....but the finishing and aesthetics of that road is quite poor!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 12:44am On Mar 15, 2021
Wow Chisco is about to join airlines, so if they decides to use Anambra Airport, that means Anambra will be hub and headquarter for 3 airlines. Great.
So young shall grow and GUO might be planning to join airlines smiley smiley

The commissioning day will be very hot �

investnow2013:

+ Anambra Airport
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AtlanticBreeze: 1:20am On Mar 15, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

I didn't want to give that one a benefit of any response. With due respect, I congratulate Umahi for all he has been able to do in Ebonyi state. I am so proud of Gov. Dave Umahi. However, to somehow suggest that he achieved more than Obiano is beyond hilarious. I guess since we didn't expect so much from Ebonyi and expected a lot from Anambra, we became so impressed by Umahi's achievement and took Obiano's achievement as merely "expected".

If he claims that Umahi performed better than Obiano, please let us list their achievements side by side and see who did more. Not minding that Ebonyi has only about 20% of the workforce population that Anambra has. Abakaliki where 95% of Umahi's projects are located is the size of Nnewi, and Afikpo is the size of Aguleri or Ihiala. Yet Anambra does more for many other towns and cities than Nnewi or Aguleri. Anambra also has the highest number of pensioners in SE and SS region! Yet, everyone of them will tell you that they are paid their emoluments on the 26th of every month! Even the amount of roads and hospitals done by Obiano in Aguleri alone trumps what Umahi did in Afikpo.

I would have listed the comparison of Obiano and Umahi side by side here. But, i don't want it to divert attention from the issues into something between Anambra vs. Ebonyi. Which isn't my point or my intention as i commend both men for their massive achievements.

However, from the length of roads completed (KM), number of bridges & total length in KM, agricultural intervention (including rice production which Ebonyi used to 1st), 5 star hotels, real estate development, Security interventions, Street light policy covering the entire state, new markets/ new SME production outfits/ industrial clusters, electricity to forgotten communities, airport, educational interventions to create quality schools, hospitals upgrade from primary healthcare to tertiary teaching hospitals, encouraging and getting foreign direct investments etc. Obiano beats Umahi hands down.

The only issue here is that everyone already viewed Anambra as the leader and Ebonyi as the underdog. Therefore, when the underdog performs so well to challenge the leader, everyone applauds the underdog for a job well done. It does not mean that Obiano still hasn't done better placing everything side by side .
Very well said.. The only downside of Obiano is that he has a very useless media team and he really doesnt care about media.. If Obiano invests in media and optics like people like Umahi and Peter Obi, the entire Nigerians would be begging him today to be president... To highlight some of his feats outside infrastructure...

Obiano met Anambra Poverty levels at 55% according to NBS and he reduced it to 14% according to NBS..
He made Anambra the least in unemployment in entire Nigeria
He fought insecurity, Anambra went from being the Kidnapping capital of Nigeria to one the safest, I'm not sure there has been up to 3 bank robberies in the state his entire tenure, unlike before...
More than doubled Anambra GDP
Increase Anambra IGR from 500million monthly to over 2 billion
Won Award as the best state to support SME'sin Nigeria
Anambra teachers now win the best teachers awards in the Nation

And lots more... Truly unprecedented...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ituku4040: 1:25am On Mar 15, 2021
AtlanticBreeze:

Very well said.. The only downside of Obiano is that he has a very useless media team and he really doesnt care about media.. If Obiano invests in media and optics like people like Umahi and Peter Obi, the entire Nigerians would be begging him today to be president... To highlight some of his feats outside infrastructure...

Obiano met Anambra Poverty levels at 55% according to NBS and he reduced it to 14% according to NBS..
He made Anambra the least in unemployment in entire Nigeria
He fought insecurity, Anambra went from being the Kidnapping capital of Nigeria to one the safest, I'm not sure there has been up to 3 bank robberies in the state his entire tenure, unlike before...
More than doubled Anambra GDP
Increase Anambra IGR from 500million monthly to over 2 billion
Won Award as the best state to support SME'sin Nigeria
Anambra teachers now win the best teachers awards in the Nation

And lots more... Truly unprecented...

The next Governor must complete our Anambra light rail project in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AtlanticBreeze: 1:27am On Mar 15, 2021
Pass11:

[s]You people are all paid agents,you must be fooli*h for typing this nonsense.

Obiano and obi are two criminals that should tell Anambra state what the state generate monthly. Just see at poor quality road obiano construct from that juhel fuel station down to Enugu less than two years ago has already spoiled (old Awka - Enugu road) that lead to ICC.[/s]
Shut your mouth dummy.. You think development is about decorating Abakaliki with disco lights.. Obiano has contructed more than 16 bridges across Anambra, not Awka,, Including the longest bridge in the entire SE where Umahi is governor.. I dont even want to waste my time comparing projects because Umahi is simply a learner... Let him do community projects in all communities in Ebonyi State for a start.. But thats not even the point.. Your Umahi and Ebonyi is the poverty capital of the South.. Obiano met Anambra poverty levels at over 55% and reduced it to 14% while poverty levels in Umahi's Ebonyi is over 70% and you want to talk development.. You cant compare life and death.. While Umahi is busy building Airport than would soon be abandoned and other Elephant projects, the entire Ebonyi people are relocating to Obianos Anambra for survival so shut up!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.