Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075858 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
asha80:
writing about all igbos..same thing you are writing here is what some of them in lagos write too

Let the government of Lagos State do what is best for the state and if that includes kicking petty traders out of street so be it. However, Lagos is not a proper example. Igbo control a good chunk of Lagos economy. What does Ebonyi bring to Anambra other than uneducated masses in search of greener pastures , poor people , uncivilized people who litter the whole space and alot of babies the family can't care for ? What has Ebonyi added to Anambra economy ? Now , they are committing crime and soiling the name of my father's land.

I can name about 3 sectors Igbo has strong presence in and these Igbo a lot or majority are from Anambra..from Lagos Island markets to Trade fair to Ladipo to Oshodi etc. Igbo has contributed immensely in importation , hotel , real estate. The Igbo has made Lagos their own land and you can't push them off because they have invested so much. Don't compare apples and oranges

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Electronic gadgets, air conditioners, etc, are now being installed at Anambra international airport tower.

Anambra on a steady rise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AtlanticBreeze: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ohaozara:
"Ebonyi is the poverty capital of the south" isn't' generalization right? You can't compare life and death is a statement meant for your father abi? We're not inferior to anyone for those of you shouting "inferiority complex". I'm very proud as an Ohaozara man and Ebonyian. We never wished that Anambra remain stagnant while Ebonyi progresses as we never speak ill of anambra state, and we don't compare ourselves to any state. You guys are always the ones shouting Anambra vs IMO, anambra vs Enugu, Anambra vs Lagos, 1st class vs 2nd class Igbo etal. You always want to show off on this forum while attempting to bring others down. Continue your insults but note that we're taking note of all of them
That Ebonyi is the poverty capital of the south is a fact.. Go and read the NBS last poverty stats.. Ebonyi has about 75% poverty rate, only competiting with core nothern states while Umahi is busy building malls and wasting money on Airport that over 80% Ebonyi people cant afford the fares. Someone here even said the flyovers he did are being used by keke and okada and that was the funniest thing I read so far..

I have no problem with Ebonyi, but Ebonyi people must know their governor is doing nothing.. Anambra won the best state that supports SME's in Nigeria, Umahi didnt compete with that instead he wants to build an airport...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
AtlanticBreeze:

That Ebonyi is the poverty capital of the south is a fact.. Go and read the NBS last poverty stats.. Ebonyi has about 75% poverty rate, only competiting with core nothern states while Umahi is busy building malls and wasting money on Airport that over 80% Ebonyi people cant afford the fares. Someone here even said the flyovers he did are being used by keke and okada and that was the funniest thing I read so far..

I have no problem with Ebonyi, but Ebonyi people must know their governor is doing nothing.. Anambra won the best state that supports SME's in Nigeria, Umahi didnt compete with that instead he wants to build an airport...

Let Umahi continue chasing shadows and building expensive and unneeded infrastructures that should be used to develop the painfully poor masses of Ebonyi and heal their broken spirit. He want to show you ndi Anambra that they have biggest med school , concrete roads and beautiful bridges while poverty fester in the land...i see some wretched Ebonyi people jubilating over the lighted bridge and was mocking Anambra and felt so sorry for these deceived people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Electronic gadgets, air conditioners, etc, are now being installed at Anambra international airport tower.

Anambra on a steady rise
maybe you guys should just rest! and allow the Airport construction to be finished! the hype is too much..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
IDENNAA:

Let the government of Lagos State do what is best for the state and if that includes kicking petty traders out of street so be it. However, Lagos is not a proper example. Igbo control a good chunk of Lagos economy. What does Ebonyi bring to Anambra other than uneducated masses in search of greener pastures , poor people , uncivilized people who litter the whole space and alot of babies the family can't care for ? What has Ebonyi added to Anambra economy ? Now , they are committing crime and soiling the name of my father's land.

I can name about 3 sectors Igbo has strong presence in and these Igbo a lot or majority are from Anambra..from Lagos Island markets to Trade fair to Ladipo to Oshodi etc. Igbo has contributed immensely in importation , hotel , real estate. The Igbo has made Lagos their own land and you can't push them off because they have invested so much. Don't compare apples and oranges
actually in way you can..let me ask you a question..have you noticed that most people undergoing the imu ahia system that igbo people are known for has tilted to ebonyi ..question is up and coming youths in anambra now that aren't education inclined why aren't they really interested in that anymore? Have you asked around to find out the people molesting business men around oba,nkpor,obosi? The people charging people that came to buy wares and keke? You really think it is non indigenes? If you aren't based in anambra call home and ask

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
IDENNAA:

you can not be mentioning igbo igbo igbo doing well in Lagos and turn around to insult igbo from ebonyi with such hate, an insult on one igbo is an insult on all, the entire igbo suffered for the crime of nzeogwu all are igbo in good and bad let it be so

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Anambra on a steady rise

wow everything is moving at a fast pace

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
asha80:
actually in way you can..let me ask you a question..have you noticed that most people undergoing the imu ahia system that igbo people are known for has tilted to ebonyi ..question is up and coming youths in anambra now that aren't education inclined why aren't they really interested in that anymore? Have you asked around to find out the people molesting business men around oba,nkpor,obosi? The people charging people that came to buy wares and keke? You really think it is non indigenes? If you aren't based in anambra call home and ask

Yes , igba boy or imu afia has shifted from Anambra to Enugu/Ebonyi but this is expected as new ideas and avenues for making money emerge. The fact that Anambra doesn't fancy igba boy nor imu afia doesn't mean they are just sitting idle. These youths are also going into a lot of businesses. Ndi agboro has always been present at Onicha , Obosi , Nkpor and Ogidi and Oba areas and these aforementioned towns were really never into trading, so you can blame agboro on not wanting to be a nwa boy.

I hope Ebonyi is lifted from poverty but I also pray my father's land becomes the most glorious city of the black African.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
jimyjames:

you can not be mentioning igbo igbo igbo doing well in Lagos and turn around to insult igbo from ebonyi with such hate, an insult on one igbo is an insult on all, the entire igbo suffered for the crime of nzeogwu all are igbo in good and bad let it be so

An insult to one Igbo is an insult on that Igbo person not to every Igbo. If an Igbo incur insult due to bad behavior then let that person get the ridicule.

My point here is that Ebonyi is constituting a mess in Anambra and that MUST stop. I don't hate them but the truth must be spoken. I see the names of apprehended criminals in Anambra and almost all are not from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
collagiatepaper:
Pictures of ongoing Anambra international airport which is gonna be the best in Nigeria on completion.

Oya make someone cry for us cheesy

ONE IDIOT SAID THE CONTROL TOWER WAS 12 STORY.

I DONT KNOW, IF THEY ARE ENEMIES WITH THE TRUTH.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
ABEG, HOW IS THIS THING, 12 FLOORS?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
hammerDK:

ONE IDIOT SAID THE CONTROL TOWER WAS 12 STORY.

I DONT KNOW, IF THEY ARE ENEMIES WITH THE TRUTH.

It's 10 floors not 12.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
IDENNAA:

Yes , igba boy or imu afia has shifted from Anambra to Enugu/Ebonyi but this is expected as new ideas and avenues for making money emerge. The fact that Anambra doesn't fancy igba boy nor imu afia doesn't mean they are just sitting idle. These youths are also going into a lot of businesses. Ndi agboro has always been present at Onicha , Obosi , Nkpor and Ogidi and Oba areas and these aforementioned towns were really never into trading, so you can blame agboro on not wanting to be a nwa boy.

I hope Ebonyi is lifted from poverty but I also pray my father's land becomes the most glorious city of the black African.

What is you father's land? Is it Anambra as a whole or your individual village?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
IDENNAA:

An insult to one Igbo is an insult on that Igbo person not to every Igbo. If an Igbo incur insult due to bad behavior then let that person get the ridicule.

My point here is that Ebonyi is constituting a mess in Anambra and that MUST stop. I don't hate them but the truth must be spoken. I see the names of apprehended criminals in Anambra and almost all are not from Anambra.
igbos for many many years have been tagged drug/human traffickers, fraudsters 419 criminals kidnappers etc cause of the few igbos committing these crimes all over the world , igbos are been insulted everyday for the crimes of obinwane okeke Evans, and some 80 igbo fraudsters caught in the US some time ago etc and most of them are from Anambra no one tags Anambra as criminals but igbos entirely

stop pointing fingers at igbos from ebonyi and act like people from Anambra don't commit crimes cause the entire igbo race has been insulted for the crimes of Anambra igbos too

stop it
stop the igbo on igbo hate, the igbo Nation has passed through a lot together for one igbo from one place to turn and look down on another igbo from another place and call them criminals

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Stop spewing nonsense. Are there no drug traffickers, 419 criminals, human traffickers, baby factories in your own state? All those criminal activities are found everywhere and anywhere.

The point idenna made was crime by Ebonyi people are committing in Anambra. How many Anambra people that have committed crime in your state?

Otokoto started ritual killing in Nigeria, was he from where?

What about the notorious Clifford Orji? Was he from where?

Criminals are everywhere so stop making it look like it is being committed by one group. It has been established that most of the crimes being committed in Anambra are mostly by outsiders particularly Ebonyi people. That was why when okada was banned in Awka and Onitsha it was mostly outsiders that were kicking against it particularly Ebonyi people.

[s]
jimyjames:

igbos for many many years have been tagged drug/human traffickers, fraudsters 419 criminals kidnappers etc cause of the few igbos committing these crimes all over the world , igbos are been insulted everyday for the crimes of obinwane okeke Evans, and some 80 igbo fraudsters caught in the US some time ago etc and most of them are from Anambra no one tags Anambra as criminals but igbos entirelytop pointing fingers at igbos from ebonyi and act like people from Anambra don't commit crimes cause the entire igbo race has been insulted for the crimes of Anambra igbos toostop it stop the igbo on igbo hate, the igbo Nation has passed through a lot together for one igbo from one place to turn and look down on another igbo from another place and call them criminals
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Stop spewing nonsense. Are there no drug traffickers, 419 criminals, human traffickers, baby factories in your own state? All those criminal activities are found everywhere and anywhere. The point idenna made was crime by Ebonyi people are committing in Anambra. How many Anambra people that have committed crime in your state.

Otokoto started ritual killing, was he from where?

[s][/s]

please don't mention me again, I don't trust the identity of anyone on this forum too many imposters trying to bring bad blood between igbos

igbo bu igbo that's all I know

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
You are very stupid and silly. You never knew that igbo bu ofu when you accused Anambra of the same crime that's also being committed by the indigenes of your own state and even more.

[s]
jimyjames:

please don't mention me again, I don't trust the identity of anyone on this forum too many imposters trying to bring bad blood between igbos igbo bu igbo that's all I know
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

What is you father's land? Is it Anambra as a whole or your individual village?

Dont ask sttupid question if you dont want to be dragged. I am from Anambra state and all my ancestors has their roots in Anambra.

Going by your name you are most likely Imo or "half" Anambra like you people like to claim and I dont see the importance of your contribution here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
IDENNAA:

Dont ask sttupid question if you dont want to be dragged. I am from Anambra state and all my ancestors has their roots in Anambra.

Going by your name you are most likely Imo or "half" Anambra like you people like to claim and I dont see the importance of your contribution here.

grin grin. Anambra was created in 1976 so how do your ancestors have their roots in Anambra?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

grin grin. Anambra was created in 1976 so how do your ancestors have their roots in Anambra?

I get it , now. You are from the block that want to see Anambra chopped in little pieces.

Well , all my ancestors have origin from town only found in Anambra of today. Is that enough for you ?

You guys want Anambra to be partitioned yet you aren't from Anambra state....lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Is it your hype? Why are you non Anambra people more concerned about what we do here with our international airport? Face your Imo state and your supreme court governor. Your state has been declared for the 2nd time the unemployment capital of Nigeria but you lots are here instead of being in your Imo thread to discuss the way forward.

[s]
Grgton:
maybe you guys should just rest! and allow the Airport construction to be finished! the hype is too much..
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
My brother you have done well with the update. This is a great update. Anambra international airport is the game changer. They are fitting the tower building with the best technology . This is our own. Cool

ANSMEDIA:

Anambra on a steady rise

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by kettykin: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
but on a more serious note, should we be building this or preparing for the eventual collapse of Africa's soviet union , the state of Nigeria now demands the governments in the east seat up and start putting their house together

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
hammerDK:
ABEG, HOW IS THIS THING, 12 FLOORS?

I stand to be corrected but it is actually 12 substantive floors, 11 upper floors plus ground floor and a basement floor where the lift cantilever weights is housed !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You are very stupid and silly. You never knew that igbo bu ofu when you accused Anambra of the same crime that's also being committed by the indigenes of your own state and even more.

[s][/s]
I said don't mention me again, you are making no sense, same crimes are committed by all as you well know and that's the point
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
If you don't want me to quote you then get out of this thread and go to your state thread. All those crimes are also being committed by the indigenes of your state but you aren't worried.

[s]
jimyjames:

I said don't mention me again, you are making no sense, same crimes are committed by all as you well know and that's the point
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
MysteryShopper:
If you don't want me to quote you then get out of this thread and go to your state thread. All those crimes are being committed by the indigenes of your state but you aren't worried.

[s][/s]
you are not the owner of this thread, and I can see you are trying to derail this beautiful thread by bringing hate , open your own thread

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
You are dumb and silly. You asked me not to quote you anymore, then I said you should leave the thread if you want me to stop quoting you.

You were the first to spew hate and I responded, then you started complaining.

[s]
jimyjames:

you are not the owner of this thread, and I can see you are trying to derail this beautiful thread by bringing hate , open your own thread
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
A bit of a light-hearted post here. smiley

This is a fascinating clip capturing Wilshire Boulevard, California in 1935. And watching it, it almost feels like you've boarded a time machine and been teleported back to 1935. It looks so surreal...kinda like you're looking at the movie set of a 1930s prohibition era movie, and you half expect to spot prohibition-era gansters like Omo Dillinger (that's how he was referred to in Nigeria wink) or Bugsey Malone driving by and being chased by cops.

Just to put things in perspective: you're watching a clip showing a period when possibly even your grandad wasn't born.....and If, like google earth, the camera could leave that scene and zoom in on Nigeria, you would see a country whose northern and southern protectorates had just been amalgamated just 21 years earlier; where a fresh-faced looking 31 year old Zik was making his first tentative steps into nationalism and a career in journalism; and where the first car had been driven barely 22 years ago. Checking in on your village, you would possibly see your grandparents (if they were born by then) as little kids playing around in your family compound, or in school being taught by the Christian missionaries of the time.

Makes you think doesn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViNoQd4OaIo

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You are dumb and silly. You asked me not quote you any then I said you should leave the thread if you want me to stop quoting you.

As for derailing the thread, be my guest, I am a champion in trolling and derailing. Let's do it together.

[s][/s]

lol I know that's your mission here to derail this beautiful thread, open your own thread Biko stop picking fights on a thread that doesn't belong to you
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
IDENNAA:

I get it , now. You are from the block that want to see Anambra chopped in little pieces.

Well , all my ancestors have origin from town only found in Anambra of today. Is that enough for you ?

You guys want Anambra to be partitioned yet you aren't from Anambra state....lmao

What is the basis for this your Anambra nationalism? Anambra is merely a state in Nigeria and therefore cannot wage war or compete bitterly with other states so what is the need for the nationalism?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.