Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2066426 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 2:29am On Apr 21, 2021
AKswift:

If anyone in this forum thinks that the Anambra government does not know about this mining activity going on in this location, that individual is not intelligent..

they are all involved in the game now!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 2:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I don't think that's his house. It's likely a private or public event centre

It is his house.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

IPOB got wind of the thievery going on and went to pay the fuckers a visit!

They should make them stop ALL drilling until all the necessary approvals and paperwork from the state gov't and the community are gotten.

Courtesy Monday Chizuru: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjHVOySY-eoWWEl7gegr6sQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cczLesyoG3E
watched the video and wasn't happy. What stops them declaring Anambra an oil producing state instead of this backdoor theft?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I don't think that's his house. It's likely a private or public event centre
Thats his house and he built it before being governor

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sufferingboy(f): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2021
SlayerForever:
There is a moniker viewing this thread by the name suffering.boy. He is a hateful fellow full of bile towards Ndigbo, from one place called Ika in God knows where. Posters should be forewarned about the thrash he will likely spew here.
You need sense.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sistergal80(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2021
Mehnn wetin dey happen 4 kwatta junction? Fully kitted policemen with armoury tank.

Scary uniformed policemen...na so my hand dey shake 4 steering cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerDK: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2021
ONE THING ABOUT MY ANAMBRA BROTHERS IS THAT, SOONER OR LATER THEY UNDERSTAND SELF INTEREST.

THEY HAVE NEVER COMPLETELY BEEN AGAINST IPOB OR ESN, BECAUSE THEY KNOW, LAS, LAS, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT.

WE WILL ALL SUFFER IT TOGETHER.

IGBO SI NA ANYA BEBE, IMI E BEBE... NA SO!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2021
#This is the Oraifite portion of Blaze FM Oraifite/NAUTH Perm site Road:

I facilitated this project in line with our deliberate effort to expand economic activities.

This is the only road that leads to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Permanent site and through to Blaze FM Oraifite.

I believe that doing this road would consolidate our intervention in the Health Sector as well as further strengthening our resolve to bridge the infrastructural gap and expand inter-community economic activities.

Some of my brothers from Oraifite have been asking me why the tarred portion terminated immediately after Blaze FM gate in Oraifite and seemingly abandoning the remaining about 4 kilometers.

Here is my story:

It was to be about 9 kilometers total, but when I moved to do the road through the Federal Ministry of Works, I was asked to keep off from the road by a senior brother from Oraifite, who confidently told me that the state government would do the entire road based on assurances he got from them. But I insisted, suggesting the state government should choose another road in Oraifite since I already got the Federal government's approval.

It raised a sort of dust but we eventually resolved that state government construct about the 4 kilometers(without bridge) within Oraifite, while I handled the 5 kilometers with a bridge from Nnewi to Blaze FM Oraifite, which also is a stretch of mainly very difficult terrains.

Meanwhile, the remaining 4 kilometers immediately after blaze Fm Oraifite is still under the state government contract as I write, which I hope that the state Government will mobilize contractor to the site for its completion soon.

We are committed to bridging the infrastructural gap in Anambra State to stimulate the economy and if elected as the governor of Anambra State on November 6, we will lead from front.

Come with me, let's build a system that can solve her ( By Azubogu)

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
eduj:

watched the video and wasn't happy. What stops them declaring Anambra an oil producing state instead of this backdoor theft?

For the very same reason they took the richest hydrocarbon areas of Alaigbo and placed in Rivers state in the late 60s! The very same people that did that then are still in charge today! It's part of the post war script to try and keep Igbos underdeveloped.....and this is borne out of wickedness, a sense of feeling superior towards Igbos and pure hate!

Also, part of the problem is our own unconcerned, apologetic and cavalier political elite in Abuja and in our states! The country will burn before the Hausa-Fulani allow this kind of brigandage to happen in their own region!

I'm watching proceedings on Abuja granting Anambra int'l airport license for international operations! Hope we don't begin to hear stories there too!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
investnow2013:
#This is the Oraifite portion of Blaze FM Oraifite/NAUTH Perm site Road:

I facilitated this project in line with our deliberate effort to expand economic activities.

This is the only road that leads to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Permanent site and through to Blaze FM Oraifite.

I believe that doing this road would consolidate our intervention in the Health Sector as well as further strengthening our resolve to bridge the infrastructural gap and expand inter-community economic activities.

Some of my brothers from Oraifite have been asking me why the tarred portion terminated immediately after Blaze FM gate in Oraifite and seemingly abandoning the remaining about 4 kilometers.

Here is my story:

It was to be about 9 kilometers total, but when I moved to do the road through the Federal Ministry of Works, I was asked to keep off from the road by a senior brother from Oraifite, who confidently told me that the state government would do the entire road based on assurances he got from them. But I insisted, suggesting the state government should choose another road in Oraifite since I already got the Federal government's approval.

It raised a sort of dust but we eventually resolved that state government construct about the 4 kilometers(without bridge) within Oraifite, while I handled the 5 kilometers with a bridge from Nnewi to Blaze FM Oraifite, which also is a stretch of mainly very difficult terrains.

Meanwhile, the remaining 4 kilometers immediately after blaze Fm Oraifite is still under the state government contract as I write, which I hope that the state Government will mobilize contractor to the site for its completion soon.

We are committed to bridging the infrastructural gap in Anambra State to stimulate the economy and if elected as the governor of Anambra State on November 6, we will lead from front.

Come with me, let's build a system that can solve her ( By Azubogu)

It is good. If all of you are working simultaneously Anambra will be like London soon
Everything is not for governor. We have house of rep, senators, ministers, house of assembly members.

Everybody should be working for our common good.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

For the very same reason they took the richest hydrocarbon areas of Alaigbo and placed in Rivers state in the late 60s! The very same people that did that then are still in charge today! It's part of the post war script to try and keep Igbos underdeveloped.....and this is borne out of wickedness, a sense of feeling superior towards Igbos and pure hate!

Also, part of the problem is our own unconcerned, apologetic and cavalier political elite in Abuja and in our states! The country will burn before the Hausa-Fulani allow this kind of brigandage to happen in their own region!

I'm watching proceedings on Abuja granting Anambra int'l airport license for international operations! Hope we don't begin to hear stories there too!

o ! you will hear stories about that airport if caution is not exercised by Obiano!..........having lived in Lagos and Port Harcourt for over 30 years I can tell you the hate and envy of the Igbo nationality are real especially among the educated and political elite of these regions. if we can disentangle the core Hausas from the death clutch of the Fulanis,,they are probably the best people to deal with.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bogus001: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Airpeace, Other Private Planes Will Stage Airshow For Airport Opening – Gov Obiano

nigerianewspapersonline.net

Apr 21, 2021 6:18 PM

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano has said the first aircraft to land in the state will touch down on the new Anambra airport on 30th April.

The governor said Allen Onyema, Ernest Obiejesi (Obi Jackson) and other Anambra sons who own private planes will stage an airshow to mark the opening of the airport.

Obiano stated this during the public presentation of his book

He said, “Owner of Airpeace, my good friend, Allen Onyema will have the opportunity of landing first on that airport. Obi Jackson (Obiejesi) has also called me that he is bringing his aircraft, and many other Anambra people who own private jets will come with their planes too.

“I’m very proud of this project. It is the best anywhere in Africa. With this project, I want every Anambra man to walk tall.

“God willing, I will finish strong and hand over to someone that will do better than me. Then I will go and rest and hope that history will be very kind to me.”

Man Finds Secret Room During Home Renovations, The Contents Lead To Him Calling The FBIArticles Stone

by Taboola

Sponsored Links

Obiano said the Anambra international airport is a passenger and cargo airport which he built within 15 months, without borrowing money from any bank in the world.

“It is the first time anyone would build that kind of project in 15 months. We used seven world-class companies to execute the project.

“We did it with Anambra money. This administration has passed through two recessions and we are still moving. Despite this we were paying workers, promoting them, giving palliatives, and doing projects,” he said

Am just so excited! how about u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by igbobabe02: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

The state gov't is pretty much USELESS in this regard!

Can this rubbish happen if the thievery is going on in Daura and the president at the time is Igbo?

I hate cheating!

I’m tired of the Chinese in Africa. They steal resources wherever they go. Non-Africans shouldn’t be allowed on our land.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chai..Anambra has men. See Obijackson. What would I have done if I am not from Anambra?

Anambra international airport will witness influx of jets because almost ever billionaire in Anambra owns a jet.

Never knew that Jowizaza is the son of JEZCO boss. Anambra is really thick

Anambra amaka

investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNXzBgsglSw

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
The air show could attract over 20 jets, if Airpeace, Obijackson, United airlines etc, joins the air show.

Anambra international airport is the international gateway to the eastern Nigeria

Bogus001:
Airpeace, Other Private Planes Will Stage Airshow For Airport Opening – Gov Obiano

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano has said the first aircraft to land in the state will touch down on the new Anambra airport on 30th April.

The governor said Allen Onyema, Ernest Obiejesi (Obi Jackson) and other Anambra sons who own private planes will stage an airshow to mark the opening of the airport.

He said, “Owner of Airpeace, my good friend, Allen Onyema will have the opportunity of landing first on that airport. Obi Jackson (Obiejesi) has also called me that he is bringing his aircraft, and many other Anambra people who own private jets will come with their planes too.

“I’m very proud of this project. It is the best anywhere in Africa. With this project, I want every Anambra man to walk tall.

“God willing, I will finish strong and hand over to someone that will do better than me. Then I will go and rest and hope that history will be very kind to me.”

Man Finds Secret Room During Home Renovations, The Contents Lead To Him Calling The FBIArticles Stone

Obiano said the Anambra international airport is a passenger and cargo airport which he built within 15 months, without borrowing money from any bank in the world.

“It is the first time anyone would build that kind of project in 15 months. We used seven world-class companies to execute the project.

“We did it with Anambra money. This administration has passed through two recessions and we are still moving. Despite this we were paying workers, promoting them, giving palliatives, and doing projects,” he said

Am just so excited! how about u?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please what's actually going on.

Is Anambra state now an oil producing state or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyuVhJtZRRo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Anyone with pics of progress of works inside the terminal building?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
@ OKIJA TOWN TODAY!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nwankpo Presents 30 Toyota Sienna Cars To Aides, Others To Boost His Guber Campaign

The APGA gubernatorial hopeful Nze Akachukwu Sullivan Nwankpo, on Wednesday April 21 presented 30 Toyota Sienna Cars to his guber campaign team. The presentation ceremony took place at his country home in Okija, Ihiala LGA, Anambra State.

The Director of Media/Publicity & Strategy of Nze Akachukwu Nwankpo Campaign Organization Dr. Harris Chuma-Odili recieved keys of the brand new Toyota Sienna Car from the frontline governorship aspirant, while the rest of the cars will be distributed evenly to APGA leadership cadres across the state in the coming days.

Nze Nwankpo, noted that the gesture was part of his broad - based plan to reward them for the immense support he has enjoyed working with them. For the party faithfuls, he promised to institute the APGA foundation which will focus on the empowerment and complete welfare of APGA members.

While fielding questions from newsmen in Okija, shortly after the presentation of the cars, Nwankpo said the donation of the cars was triggered by his vow to ensure that APGA wins the 2021 governorship election.

He stated that efforts would be doubled to improve the welfare needs of his campaign team, and APGA faithfuls in the State, LGA, Wards, especially those that have be working assiduously to see that he emerges as the party flag bearer in the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra state slated to take place on November 6, 2021.

Responding on whether he is doing the gesture because he was sure of flying the APGA flag at the forthcoming guber polls, Nwankpo said: “Timing is key in politics and the time at hand is to work for APGA’s victory. I am very much focused on that for now. Like we do say in politics, when the time comes for that, we will cross the bridge but for now campaigning for APGA victory at all levels is my agenda.”

“APGA is our party and victory must be collectively sought. I am only contributing my quota for a cause I strongly believe is for the interest of Ndi Anambra.” He added.

Nwankpo only recently launched an empowerment programme, that would see him spending a total of 40 million naira for 800 women in his Ihiala LGA, with a view to promoting micro investments.

Dr. Chuma thanked Nwankpo for the gesture, promising not to relent in the ongoing media campaign and mobilization exercise towards ensuring his landslide victory at the impending APGA primary election.

NAN-MEDIA 2021

*Nwankpo Will Win the APGA Primary Election*

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by edochie12: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
I love this house

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2021
investnow2013:
Nwankpo Presents 30 Toyota Sienna Cars To Aides, Others To Boost His Guber Campaign

The APGA gubernatorial hopeful Nze Akachukwu Sullivan Nwankpo, on Wednesday April 21 presented 30 Toyota Sienna Cars to his guber campaign team. The presentation ceremony took place at his country home in Okija, Ihiala LGA, Anambra State.

The Director of Media/Publicity & Strategy of Nze Akachukwu Nwankpo Campaign Organization Dr. Harris Chuma-Odili recieved keys of the brand new Toyota Sienna Car from the frontline governorship aspirant, while the rest of the cars will be distributed evenly to APGA leadership cadres across the state in the coming days.

Nze Nwankpo, noted that the gesture was part of his broad - based plan to reward them for the immense support he has enjoyed working with them. For the party faithfuls, he promised to institute the APGA foundation which will focus on the empowerment and complete welfare of APGA members.

While fielding questions from newsmen in Okija, shortly after the presentation of the cars, Nwankpo said the donation of the cars was triggered by his vow to ensure that APGA wins the 2021 governorship election.

He stated that efforts would be doubled to improve the welfare needs of his campaign team, and APGA faithfuls in the State, LGA, Wards, especially those that have be working assiduously to see that he emerges as the party flag bearer in the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra state slated to take place on November 6, 2021.

Responding on whether he is doing the gesture because he was sure of flying the APGA flag at the forthcoming guber polls, Nwankpo said: “Timing is key in politics and the time at hand is to work for APGA’s victory. I am very much focused on that for now. Like we do say in politics, when the time comes for that, we will cross the bridge but for now campaigning for APGA victory at all levels is my agenda.”

“APGA is our party and victory must be collectively sought. I am only contributing my quota for a cause I strongly believe is for the interest of Ndi Anambra.” He added.

Nwankpo only recently launched an empowerment programme, that would see him spending a total of 40 million naira for 800 women in his Ihiala LGA, with a view to promoting micro investments.

Dr. Chuma thanked Nwankpo for the gesture, promising not to relent in the ongoing media campaign and mobilization exercise towards ensuring his landslide victory at the impending APGA primary election.

NAN-MEDIA 2021

*Nwankpo Will Win the APGA Primary Election*

This guy has a good taste in building

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:50am On Apr 22, 2021
edochie12:
I love this house

Me too!

It's a refreshing departure from the usual mansion type we're used to seeing. It has a open, modernist and contemporary feel about it.....not forgetting the lush greenery too.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2021
FG APPROVED

Anambra State now an Oil Producing state and a Modular Refinery cited with 1000youths to be employed ��

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bogus001: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Oga stop dropping false news biko
investnow2013:
FG APPROVED

Anambra State now an Oil Producing state and a Modular Refinery cited with 1000youths to be employed ��

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Bogus001:
Oga stop dropping false news biko
What false about it?.... I am Investnow and anything you hear from me about Anambra state is true!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Bogus001:

nigerianewspapersonline.net

Apr 21, 2021 6:18 PM

I hope this isn't something they'll all end up regretting. Why the premature fanfare. Airport isn't complete yet. Necessary infrastructure isn't fully installed I believe. Airport isn't even staffed yet, no traffic control. So why can't they wait till it's at least complete?
Aircraft is not car oh.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I hope this isn't something they'll all end up regretting. Why the premature fanfare. Airport isn't complete yet. Necessary infrastructure isn't fully installed I believe. Airport isn't even staffed yet, no traffic control. So why can't they wait till it's at least complete?
Aircraft is not car oh.
Anambra has achieved in record time what no other state in Nigeria has ever done.
Besides,the are just test running the airport

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
leicestercamper:
Chai..Anambra has men. See Obijackson. What would I have done if I am not from Anambra?

Anambra international airport will witness influx of jets because almost ever billionaire in Anambra owns a jet.

Never knew that Jowizaza is the son of JEZCO. Anambra is really thick

Anambra amaka

IGR ana agbagote grin grin grin...

Obiano is doing well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
eduj:

Anambra has achieved in record time what no other state in Nigeria has ever done.
Besides,the are just test running the airport
I know. But it is still a very dangerous thing to be flying in multiple aircrafts to an unstaffed incomplete airport.

Depends on the size of the aircrafts though
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
You have a point, but then we don't know exactly the level of work in terms of equipment installation. Am sure airpeace won't risk his planes if he is not certain of safety. So let's chill and see.
JohnBullMySon:
I know. But it is still a very dangerous thing to be flying in multiple aircrafts to an unstaffed incomplete airport.

Depends on the size of the aircrafts though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.