Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2198820 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Nwokem there's nothing wrong if you go to Abia thread and build it. Discuss issues that are stunting the development of the state. I heard the governor Okezie hasn't paid some workers, he has been building one FLYOVER for 6yrs, too many bad roads across the state, these are subjects for discussion

1) That am letting this pass isn't because you are infallible in your arguments or that Anambra has it all.Am letting sleeping dogs lie because of my association with peeps on this thread.

2) and yes I will and have been contributing massively to the Abia state thread-and contrary to your claims, we (Abia state) are on the mend. Am outside for the moment and once I get back it will be business as usual on that thread.

3) you're still just a year on this platform, I hope as time goes on you will come to realise whom your friends and enemies are
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nwokem mechionu, I have been on this platform before you, that's if you know whom you are responding to.

And please respond accordingly, don't let anything slide. This is more like a peer review. Say your mind. Lets compare both states.

Again, that Abia state thread I personally created it, since it became obvious that you Abia people couldn't even help yourselves. You all have the same trait just like Nnamdi kanu that could have used his popularity to turn things around in Abia state. But he left it to pursue shadows while Ikuku, Orji and Okezie are running things, looting everything with nothing to show. Today Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

eduj:

1) That am letting this pass isn't because you are infallible in your arguments or that Anambra has it all.Am letting sleeping dogs lie because of my association with peeps on this thread.2) and yes I will and have been contributing massively to the Abia state thread-and contrary to your claims, we (Abia state) are on the mend. Am outside for the moment and once I get back it will be business as usual on that thread.3) you're still just a year on this platform, I hope as time goes on you will come to realise whom your friends and enemies are

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
eduj:

calm down bro, we are all igbo's. I got into similar situation with a guy early this year, at the end of it all I discovered that the guy wasn't even from Anambra or even Igbo. He was just using us to catch cruise and cause division.
Besides if ouk and Ta had done well we wouldn't be getting this insults

I'm not angry. Not at all. The problem is that they are quick to want a homogenous igbo state but they can't entertain input from a sister state. Look at Lagos, it's like the Heritage of all Yorubas, they contribute to making it what it is today. Many of the musicians claiming Lagos are not even from there, they are from Ogun, Oyo, etc. Yet they participate in making Lagos a great place because their fellow Yorubas allowed them to critizise and contribute too.

But this guys in Anambra are just daft. U point out what their gov did not do well they'll run amock on u, despite the fact that u reside their. Its pathetic.

Thank God Owerri and Ebonyi will soon take over theier lost glory.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is what we keep talking about. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in all aspects of development but you didn't see it, but you are more concerned with a progressive Anambra.

Anambra is not the heritage of Igbos, even Lagos isn't. Face your useless backward Abia state and fix it. Stop lumping every igbo together, we are different states.

The same mistake again, you don't even have faith in your Abia state but you are busy once again having faith on others like Ebonyi and Imo states, this is how degraded Abia state has become. Shameful.

And again, no one, no state is taking over from Anambra, Anambra remains on top. It is God's gift, none of you envious bitter frustrated people can see our back.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

'm not angry. Not at all. The problem is that they are quick to want a homogenous igbo stay but they can't entertain input from a sister state. Look at Lagos, it's like the Heritage of all Yorubas, they contribute to making it what it is today. Many of the musicians claiming Lagos are not even from there, they are from Ogun, Oyo, etc. Yet they participate in making Lagos a great place because their fellow Yorubas allowed them to critizise and contribute too.But this guys in Anambra are just daft. U point out what their gov did not do well they'll run smock on u, despite the fact that u reside their. Its pathetic.hank God Owerri and Ebonyi will soon take over theier lost glory.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Nwokem mechionu, I have been on this platform before you, that's if you know whom you are responding to.

And please respond accordingly, don't let anything slide. This is more like a peer review. Say your mind. Lets compare both states.

Again, that Abia state thread I personally created it, since it became obvious that you Abia people couldn't even help yourselves. You all have the sane trait just like Nnamdi kanu that could have used his popularity to turn things around in Abia state. But he left it to pursue shadows while Ikuku, Orji and Okezie are running things, looting everything with nothing to show. Today Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Are you Enehvictor ? because that's the guy who created the thread.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
eduj:
Are you Enehvictor ? because that's the guy who created the thread.

Never mind. But bear it in mind that I was the one that created that thread for you helpless Abia people on nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:
This is what we keep talking about. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in all aspects of development but you didn't see it, but you are more concerned with a progressive Anambra.

Anambra is not the heritage of Igbos, even Lagos isn't. Face your useless backward Abia state and fix. Stop lumping every igbo together, we are different states.

The same mistake again, you don't even have faith in your Abia state but you are busy once again having faith on others like Ebonyi and Imo states, this is how degraded Abia state has become. Shameful.

And again, no one, no state is taking over from Anambra, Anambra remains on top. It is God's gift, none of you envious bitter frustrated people can see our back.

[s][/s]

Who's envious about Anambra? For ur info, I'm not even from Abia, Am from Rivers, Oyigbo. So face ur front.

I live and reside in Rivers, I can't be and never will I be jealous of Anambra. I only have Relatives and cousins in Abia.

Rivers is ahead of Anambra in all ramifications. I'm only giving u a clue on what to do for a anambra to be able to rival states like lagos and Rivers. Anambra is poor, u née to think outside the box to be able to make meaningful progress.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Anambra is not the heritage of Igbos, even Lagos isn't. Face your useless backward Abia state and fix it. Stop lumping every igbo together, we are different states.

[s][/s]

Who's envious about Anambra? For ur info, I'm not even from Abia, Am from Rivers, Oyigbo, Ndoki. So face ur front.

I live and reside in Rivers, I can't be and never will I be jealous of Anambra. I only have Relatives and cousins in Abia.

Rivers is ahead of Anambra in all ramifications. I'm only giving u a clue on what to do for a anambra to be able to rival states like lagos and Rivers. Anambra is poor, u née to think outside the box to be able to make meaningful progress.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:

[s][/s]

Why am I even waiting my time with a village champion for lf who haven't gone beyond river Niger.

The enlightened anambra people will understand my point.

Goodbye �

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lolz I would be a big fool to believe that you useless worthless frustrated ABA miscreant isn't from the cursed Abia state. Keep deceiving yourself, it wasn't today that i knew you on nairaland.

My advise to you is that you should pay more attention to your cursed backward shithole Abia state. Abia state is the only reason yorubas and northerners insult igbos on nairaland.

Face your leaders and push them to fix your bankrupt Abia state.

Anambra is rich both on individual and general basis. Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race. Inugo cheesy

[s]
NwaforIgbo:
Who's envious about Anambra? For ur info, I'm not even from Abia, Am from Rivers, Oyigbo. So face ur front live and reside in Rivers, I can't be and never will I be jealous of Anambra. I only have Relatives and cousins in AbiaRivers is ahead of Anambra in all ramifications. I'm only giving u a clue on what to do for a anambra to be able to rival states like lagos and Rivers. Anambra is poor, u née to think outside the box to be able to make meaningful progress.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

I'm not angry. Not at all. The problem is that they are quick to want a homogenous igbo state but they can't entertain input from a sister state. Look at Lagos, it's like the Heritage of all Yorubas, they contribute to making it what it is today. Many of the musicians claiming Lagos are not even from there, they are from Ogun, Oyo, etc. Yet they participate in making Lagos a great place because their fellow Yorubas allowed them to critizise and contribute too.

But this guys in Anambra are just daft. U point out what their gov did not do well they'll run amock on u, despite the fact that u reside their. Its pathetic.

Thank God Owerri and Ebonyi will soon take over theier lost glory.

There are many sensible peeps in this thread,don't let the prejudice of a single individual color your perception. If you notice throughout this exchange ,am the only one that got between you two.
The SE states can't keep doing this harmful habit of pulling each other down and arming our opponents with ammunition to fight us. That's how that Abia1stson almost pulled off his Igbo impersonation till he slipped and all his misinformation on the Abia state thread got removed by the moderators. Besides there must be a leader among the SE states, we all should be happy for each state.
Anambra has its strength, imo same, Abia same ,Enugu same and likewise Ebonyi.
Criticism is welcome but it shouldn't be derogatory, mendacious or embellished like that guy is trying to do.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Never mind. But bear it in mind that I was the one that created that thread for you helpless Abia people on nairaland cheesy
you didn't create that thread oga.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hahahaha e dey run? While you are going, remember to dedicate at least 90% of your time in discussing about your failed Abia state. Dirty Aba villager cheesy

[s]
NwaforIgbo:
Why am I even waiting my time with a village champion for lf who haven't gone beyond river Niger.The enlightened anambra people will understand my point. Goodbye �
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
You lots should pay more attention on the mess called Abia state. While Anambra has positioned Soludo to take over from Obiano. Abia state people are not interested until IKUKU takes over from Okezie and the under development continues cheesy

eduj:

There are many sensible peeps in this thread,don't let the prejudice of a single individual color your perception. If you notice throughout this exchange ,am the only one that got between you two.
The SE states can't keep doing this harmful habit of pulling each other down and arming our opponents with ammunition to fight us. That's how that Abia1stson almost pulled off his Igbo impersonation till he slipped and all his misinformation on the Abia state thread got removed by the moderators. Besides there must be a leader among the SE states, we all should be happy for each state.
Criticism is welcome but it shouldn't be derogatory, mendacious or embellished like that guy is trying to do.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:
You lots should pay more attention on the mess called Abia state. While Anambra has positioned Soludo to take over from Obiano. Abia state people are not interested until IKUKU takes over from Okezie and the under development continues cheesy

I don hear- move on
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
eduj:

you didn't create that thread oga.

You don't need to believe me, but check your post, Victor just shared it lol

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:

You don't need to believe me, but check your post, Victor just shared it lol
have seen it bro,
you have my thanks for creating it - but that still doesn't give you leave to called my state a dead state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Landmack:
Yes as good works of the state govt are shown here. We won't also fail to show the bad sides of the state and how it affects everyday pple.

My friend kept lamenting on Saturday on d bad state of the state capital's internal roads used by motorists. She kept asking if things continue this way till d Yuletide season it won't be funny. Awka roads are bad and with the blocking of the police zone which happens to be d only sensible tarred road leading to major places in Awka. One would wonder if this id how life is going to be for those living in major towns who have to commute themselves to Awka everyday..not forgetting the increase in transport fare due to bad and untarred roads in d State capital.

The next govt needs to embark on massive road projects in d state and major routes leading to d capital should be disliked.

pics below of roads commuters painstakingly pass through to get to major axis of d capital...quite embarrassing

How come these roads are different from what imaxdocuments custainmowale bustop and M16Surveillance aircraft has been showing us on this thread? So bad roads don reach like this for Anambra? shocked

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
eduj:

have seen it bro,
you have my thanks for creating it - but that still doesn't give you leave to called my state a dead state.

Thank you for seeing it cool

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Soludo Soludo Soludo cool

APGA has stabilized governance in Anambra. Now the state can choose from among the best human capitals to lead them. From Obi to Obiano and now Soludo. That way you have continuous and sustainable development

AmericanQuarter:
APGA's 21 Local Government Chairmen And Secretaries Assure Guber Aspirants of Free, Fair Ward Delegates' And Guber Primary Elections.

By David Okpokwasili (ABS News)

All the Chairmen and Secretaries of the twenty one local government areas of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA in Anambra State have agreed that the wards delegates' election slated to hold today and tomorrow June 15 and 16 ahead of the gubernatorial primary of the party will be conducted rancour free, fair, and in a credible and transparent manner.

They made the agreement in a comminique after an interactive session held in Awka with all the gubernatorial aspirants of the party.

The four gubernatorial aspirants of the party who were cleared to contest in the party were present at the event.

They include Sir Damian Okolo, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, Chief ThankGod Ibeh and Honourable Okwudili Ezenwankwo.

The comminique signed by the twenty one local government Chairmen and Secretaries of the party and the gubernatorial aspirants also undertook that the delegate list will not be manipulated to favour any aspirant and also promised that the June 23 guber primary of the party will be free and fair election.

While reiterating the supremacy of the party, the APGA local Government Chairman and Secretaries also asked the guber aspirants to agree to support any aspirant who emerges as the candidate of the party upon the conduct of a free and fair primary election.

The Chairman, Anaocha Local Government Area, Barrister Ndubuisi Obiadi read out the communique on behalf of the forum.

Earlier, the Chairman of all Chairmen of the local government Chairmen, Chief Livinus Onyenwe restated the importance of the party to go to the November 6 polls as a united house.

The guber aspirants also took turns to commend the action of the local government chairmen while recommitting to the supremacy party and promised to abide by the contents of the comminique.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Thank you for seeing it cool
you're welcome- hope the steam is out of your system now?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Correct your self Rivers state is not ahead of anambra state in every ramifications.

Anambra State has even outgrown Rivers in many sectors
NwaforIgbo:

Rivers is ahead of Anambra in all ramifications. .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
People like you are part of the problems in Igbo land. What's wrong with defending your state without talking trash bout another SE state, you're stupid without reserve
imaxdocuments:
Now you have accepted that both states are not mates in development. Abia is still at kindergarten compare to Anambra that's already in tertiary level. Now you bringing Lagos, Rivers, etc, Abia and Anambra were created the same year, don't forget that hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Furious1:
I am stupid without reserve

Oh really cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
I've been following this thread for a while and I've been quite angry with somma y'all, TF is your problem. This is supposed to be about developments in Anambra state.. you've turned it into a platform for comparison and stupidity ffs. If you wanto show yourself get TF outta here, if you wanto criticize do it constructively and Don't f**king compare sh*t otherwise gtf. Some of you are just mad

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Don't allow him to railroad you into another state. Let him use his Abia to do the chest beating let's see cheesy

Rocksvibes234:
Correct your self Rivers state is not ahead of anambra state in every ramifications.

Anambra State has even outgrown Rivers in many sectors

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
I'm Rivers/Anambra blood but I've been in Rivers almost all my life except for the time I spent in Unizik, if you wanto campare rivers and and Anambra create a thread for it but this is what I can tell you tho.. Rivers State is richer than Anambra (bigger Igr, GDP) partly due to the presence of oil multinationals, we also have better infrastructure here in Rivers State but that's it, Anambra is better than Rivers State in every other thing including Education which is pivotal to future developments. I can't lie about Anambra because I wanto defend Rivers, my mom is from anmbra (Amudo in awka)
NwaforIgbo:

Who's envious about Anambra? For ur info, I'm not even from Abia, Am from Rivers, Oyigbo. So face ur front.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
eduj:

True. Ive decided to part ways with the full.

I remember when we used to discuss developmental issues heew that affects the Igbos in one pan Igbo thread like that. It got to a point we even had a website (omambala) of our own where we shared idea and contributed without any illitrate running anyone amock. But now I don't know who went and invited them to Nairaland they are just everywhere insulting people who feels something couldve been done better.
Ironically, these are the same people that complains everyday of how bad infrastructure and governance is.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
Furious1:
I'm Rivers/Anambra blood but I've been in Rivers almost all my life except for the time I spent in Unizik, if you wanto campare rivers and and Anambra create a thread for it but this is what I can tell you tho.. Rivers State is richer than Anambra (bigger Igr, GDP) partly due to the presence of oil multinationals, we also have better infrastructure here in Rivers State but that's it, Anambra is better than Rivers State in every other thing including Education which is pivotal to future developments. I can't lie about Anambra because I wanto defend Rivers, my mom is from anmbra (Amudo in awka)

ANAMBRA is not better than Rivers State in anything except Human Capital.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Furious1:

ANAMBRA is not better than Rivers State in anything except Human Capital. But I'm not here to compare the two states though. That's left for those who take joy in doing so to. Not me.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Fabulousl0l(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
post=102717855:
The are working on the entrance, I believe the new hotel will be open to public soon

Awesome

, Ejison hotel in onitsha, is it abandoned?

There's no information about it since
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
NwaforIgbo:

ANAMBRA is not better than Rivers State in anything except Human Capital.
[/s]

But Anambra is far better than your backward shithole Abia state in everything cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1339) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.