Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2079161 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2021
Abia is your state of origin and you cannot deny it. I quite understood why you are denying your state, because most Abia people aren't proud of Abia state because it is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

NwaforIgbo:

Like I said Aba is my second home. I identify with Aba and Abia any day anytime. I'm just telling u the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
The problem you have is that you have low esteem, you rather boast of other states but your own backward useless worthless shithole Abia state. Anambra generates more IGR because it has a functional government unlike your bankrupt Abia state. Anambra receives the same federal allocation with your Abia state. Abia state receives oil derivation(13%). Still yet in all of these Abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. Abia cannot even pay salaries. Anambra is on top and shall continue to be on top. It is God's gift. Onatalu Chi. Inugo

[s][/s]

Lol grin ignorance indeed is bliss.

Please I have better things to do than engage an ignoramus in a conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself but I will always be here to put it to you that your backward Abia state needs your attention. When you finish what you are doing, make sure you come back let's continue where we stopped

NwaforIgbo:

ignorance indeed is bliss.Please I have better things to do than engage an ignoramus in a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
imaxdocuments:
cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself but I will always be here to put it to you that your backward Abia state needs your attention. When you finish what you are doing, make sure you come back let's continue where we stopped

I see APGA has subed for u to force people accept their mediocre project right.

Continue, I don't live on Politicians paycheck. So I can't waste my whole day engaging an empty container....

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
PDP has completely killed your Abia state but you are never worried.

Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried.

Your Abia state is the reason igbos are insulted on nairaland but you don't care.

I spit on you because you have refused to care for your state

NwaforIgbo:

see APGA has subed for u to force people accept their mediocre project right.Continue, I don't live on Politicians paycheck. So I can't waste my whole day engaging an empty container....

NwaforIgbo when you finish, come and watch your governor as he lists his achievements since he became governor cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc0iNUO2T3E

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Promoting Anambra and Alaigbo is something we all have to be intentional about.

This youtube page is on a journey to showcase Anambra and Alaigbo to the whole world.

Subscribe, watch, comment and share, link �
https://youtube.com/channel/UCRxJtYXUY011mZY_nBK5y3A
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Have you seen this video about these five star hotels ongoing in Onitsha?
Have they been abandoned?

Watch this video and get all the needed information �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cit9ItpNPBE

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by film3four: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
This is a drive through video of Ziks junction to MCC down to Upper Iweka and its adjoining flyover in the city of Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Mdu2Ul86E

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
mktinsight:

IDC a quack Lebanese construction company that built nonsense footbridge at unizik junction that interferes with one highway lane. Built Amawbia to Awka expressway that had no emergency lane or crash barrier and three flyovers where lorries cannot successfully climb without rolling back.

Aroma flyover is going to be demolished by the next governor because it causes more problem than it solves. But it makes you question the dullard at ministry of works. How did such a rotten contractor get awarded billions in contracts?

Ifejiofor calls those flyover bridges standard. Standard is flyover at upper iweka and new parts not that rubbish. Just look at what RCC is building from Umunya to Amawbia that is a standard expressway with proper drainage and crash barrier.

The Unizik pedestrian bridge was constructed by RCC and not IDC the contract was awarded by the Ngige administration, on the other hand the IDC constructed the Bridge Head to Ogbunike Toll Gate expressway which remains the best road project in the state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102717607:
The tallest hotel in Awka still rising
This is one of the the things that have been missing in the main cities of Anambra State, skyscrapers, tall buildings of this nature. I believe it's time our people start keying into the idea to make our cities more modern and rich, kudos to the initiator of this project and I wish others should follow suit

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

How can anambra people allow Obiano to finish the ICC with this kind of roofing? This waas not what we saw in the rendering na

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Beautiful

film3four:
This is a drive through video of Ziks junction to MCC down to Upper Iweka and its adjoining flyover in the city of Onitsha

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by osita76(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=osita76 post=102758230][/quote]This is the real and latest design of the structure

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

Like I said Aba is my second home. I identify with Aba and Abia any day anytime. I'm just telling u the obvious.

Please leave this thread and move to abia state thread.

stop derailing it
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

ANAMBRA is not better than Rivers State in anything except Human Capital. But I'm not here to compare the two states though. That's left for those who take joy in doing so to. Not me.

Seems everyone from abia has this bitter mind in their blood

Just look at nnamdi kanu exhibiting all forms of bitterness

he will leave his state and be disturbing our peace in anambra.

onye ala biafra
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Abeg what’s the latest about the airport? Because my pple will be using it to land when we come to pay my princess dowry soon. I need to wife Ada soonest b4 these Igbo boys snatch her from me cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
NEW YABA LAGOS BUS TERMINAL ! WE DESERVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN ONITSHA, AWKA & NNEWI. IT WILL BRING SOME SANITY TO OUR CITIES

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

[s]
Who's envious about Anambra? For ur info, I'm not even from Abia, Am from Rivers, Oyigbo. So face ur front.

I live and reside in Rivers, I can't be and never will I be jealous of Anambra. I only have Relatives and cousins in Abia.

Rivers is ahead of Anambra in all ramifications. I'm only giving u a clue on what to do for a anambra to be able to rival states like lagos and Rivers. Anambra is poor, u née to think outside the box to be able to make meaningful progress.[/s]
Who is this clown, which Rivers are you talking about? The same Rivers that has more poor people than Anambra? Between Rivers and Anambra who is poor? Check the stats.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:10am On Jun 16, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

Abia is not better than Anambra. But u should be ashamed comparing Abia And anambra. Anambra receives more allocation and generate more IGR than Abia. U should actually be more. Ur mates are doing better and u are squatting with Abia. XONTINUE Ebonyi and Imo will soon dwarf the mediocre project u are hailing
You idiots are just jealous of Anambra progress and its very clear. Why wont Abia be compared with Anambra, Abia was created before Aambra and also an oil producing state, hence receives 13% derivation unlike Anambra. Why not wait until Ebonyi and Imo dwarf the mediocre projects before opening your dirty mouth to talk. Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:25am On Jun 16, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

[s]ANAMBRA SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO MORE. ITS MATE, LAGOS, KANO, PORT HARCOURT, are doing more than this. It should do more and stop dragging plate with Abia[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Nwanne the guy is an envious bitter Abia clown. He brought Rivers state when he realized that his useless backward Abia state stands no chance in contest with Anambra lol

globemoney01:

Who is this clown, which Rivers are you talking about? The same Rivers that has more poor people than Anambra? Between Rivers and Anambra who is poor? Check the stats.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Well said. I don't know why these guys are so envious and bitter. We are not the cause of their backwardness in Abia state , even ebonyi of yesterday has since overtaken Abia state

globemoney01:

You idiots are just jealous of Anambra progress and its very clear. Why wont Abia be compared with Anambra, Abia was created before Aambra and also an oil producing state, hence receives 13% derivation unlike Anambra. Why not wait until Ebonyi and Imo dwarf the mediocre projects before opening your dirty mouth to talk. Fool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Made in Anambra vehicle (Innoson and OMAA) Takes over National Automobile Design and Development Council (NADDC) office in Abuja, but it's a pity that the state government has refuse to build accessible road where these pride of Anambra will play. We need dual carriage ways in Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
film3four:

Cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
ARROBA:
Any latest picture update on the interior of Anambra cargo airport?

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Anambra - Born Ebube Akpamgbo Carts Away Prizes As UNN’s Best Graduating Law Student

By Daniel Ezeigwe (ABS News)

At a time that many have decried falling educational standards in Nigeria, it is indeed cheering news the feat achieved by Enugwu-Ukwu, Njikoka local government area, Anambra state-born Ebube Akpamgbo, who graduated with a first class honours degree in law, emerging as the best graduating student of the faculty of law of the University of Nigeria Nsukka with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4.76 on a 5.0 scale.

Ebube also carted home these prizes:

(1) Best Graduating Student in the Department of Jurisprudence (First Class Honours).

(2) Best Graduating student in the Department of Private and Public Law (First Class Honours).

(3) Best Graduating Student in the Department of Property Law (First Class Honours).

(4) Faculty Prize for Best Student in Company & Partnership Law.

(5) Okey Akobundu’s Academic Prize to the Best Graduating Student in Company & Partnership Law.

(6) Okey Akobundu’s Academic Prize for Best Graduating Student in Jurisprudence & Legal Theory (First Class Honours).

(7) Best Graduating Student in the Department of International and Comparative Law.

(cool Best Graduating Student in the Department of Commercial and Corporate Law.

(9) J. Nnadi (SAN) Prize to the best final year student in Evidence and procedure (first class ).

Congratulations to Ebube.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
AWKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
globemoney01:

Illitrate on rampage
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by imaxdocuments: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
NwaforIgbo:
llitrate on rampage

Dirty Aba illiterate, please take note of the correct spelling of "illiterate ".

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BossJamal: 12:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Made in Anambra vehicle (Innoson and OMAA) Takes over National Automobile Design and Development Council (NADDC) office in Abuja, but it's a pity that the state government has refuse to build accessible road where these pride of Anambra will play. We need dual carriage ways in Anambra.

Anambra pple kip crying of access roads in d state. It seems Willy didn’t really look at that angle of development. Chuba my Anambra friend keeps saying this about his state. He said though d state has tried in roads but 90% of those roads needs serious maintenance and complete tarring. And that Onitsha looks more urban and Behind that the almighty state capital—The seat of gov,,u can imagine
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2021
St patrick collage Awka

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1318) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.