Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2075474 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
OreMI22:
The Emergency Operations Center (EOC) & Clinic is getting ready.

I love the fact they decided to use tiles instead of painting the walls! Top-notch high-quality stuff as usual! I see they are also not forgetting landscaping around the building.

Igboson, I'm sure you would like that! grin

Quite impressive. They are following every detail in the book, no short cut approach. Superb

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abeg leave that matter make we enjoy small peace for here.
ejanla077:
Mktinsight come and have chest pain
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

Anambra is the Home For All..

Anambra is not home for all.

Throw that slogan away, it has been changed

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
The ICC doesn't look like it 'd be completed before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Anambra International Airport.

Ebe anọ!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
ejanla077:

I think posting the updates here is so much torture for him. grin

He truly hoped and prayed that Obiano would build a mediocre project. But was soooo disappointed. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
See a woman the produces Automobile parts in Nnewi using local technology and supplies across the country and beyond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5lgNwcEGPI

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
OreMI22:

He truly hoped and prayed that Obiano would build a mediocre project. But was soooo disappointed. grin grin grin

But why do they allow people to drive private cars on the runway? The runway should not just be smooth, it must be free of any debris or excess sand that could be sucked into a jet's engine and impair its performance.

We are in a culture without street-sweeping vehicles to sweep off the sand left on the runway. So every effort must be made to ensure that excess sand does not get or build upon the runway.

Even the Governor's entourage now drives beside the runway instead of on the runway. So that they will reduce the chance of leaving sand on the runway. They shouldn't let private people bring cars on the runway.
Although a runway is made of asphalt surface which resembles a road, it's actually not a road to be driven upon by cars with potentially sandy or even muddy tires. It's exclusively meant for airplanes and without the risk of sand being sucked in a jet's engine during takeoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB-M_jr0MrQ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 08, 2021
OreMI22:

[s]I think posting the updates here is so much torture for him. grin

He truly hoped and prayed that Obiano would build a mediocre project. But was soooo disappointed. [/s] gringrin grin grin

You flatter yourself. I hope and pray for progress in Anambra but Obiano is a big disappointment. His airport IS MEDIOCRE. Looks like a poultry shed. Sorry for villagers like you used to poverty. I have travelled through over 60 airports worldwide and know what quality looks like. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2021
Envious bitter frustrated demonic night owl. You traveled through your witchcraft not through any airport. Aside from maybe Abuja and Lagos airports, please point to any other airport in Nigeria that comes close to standard and sophistication compare to Anambra international airport. Stop deluding yourself, useless miserable tout. Keep crying atulu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:

You flatter yourself. His airport IS MEDIOCRE. Looks like a poultry shed. Sorry for villagers like you used to poverty. I have travelled through over 60 airports worldwide and know what quality looks like.
[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2021
OreMI22:

cheesy cheesy

What's left for mktinsight now is to drink sniper and end it all. We have defeated the demonic night owl.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FreeIgbos: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2021
ejanla077:

The demon has been in pains cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 5:50am On Jul 08, 2021
Sweet news. Anambra international airport is the best and the international gateway to the eastern Nigeria. cool

OreMI22:
The Emergency Operations Center (EOC) & Clinic is getting ready.

I love the fact they decided to use tiles instead of painting the walls! Top-notch high-quality stuff as usual! I see they are also not forgetting landscaping around the building.

Igboson, I'm sure you would like that! grin

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Anambra's economy is very fast diversifying and entertainment is the next sector that will get very stabilized once Anambra Airport starts functioning.
Watch an international boxing championship that happened in Nnewi just recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvuJjLg25Sg
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2021
mktinsight:

You flatter yourself. I hope and pray for progress in Anambra but Obiano is a big disappointment. His airport IS MEDIOCRE. Looks like a poultry shed. Sorry for villagers like you used to poverty. I have travelled through over 60 airports worldwide and know what quality looks like. grin grin grin
I thought you said the airport will be completed in 2023 Just like a man with mental problem that says thousand words but hardly remember one, go back and read your comments from the beginning of discussions about the airport you will know your brain need more time in incubator.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2021
If you've visited over 60 airports worldwide you'd be a very busy person but you seem to be too invested in criticizing things on this thread, my observations tho. I'm not saying criticism is wrong but for your claim? It's really too much.
Btw the airport is elegant, Anambra is getting an airport in a country where airport maintenance costs more than their revenues. They're not going to build a newyork grade airport with state money even if the fund is available, they need exactly something elegant, something they'll manage profitably and then expand. Overtime the airport will expand. I used to think you have good intentions for all the criticism but you're just blind, you have no knowledge of macro economics
mktinsight:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Really, I initially thought the guy had sense. But just realized he is a compound fool. If he had sense, he would have considered economics of scale. It's even a wonder that this was achieved with the lean state resources. Well traveled and more exposed ppl have commended the project, na only one local champion de blab rubbish.
Furious1:
If you've visited over 60 airports worldwide you'd be a very busy person but you seem to be too invested in criticizing things on this thread, my observations tho. I'm not saying criticism is wrong but for your claim? It's really too much.
Btw the airport is elegant, Anambra is getting an airport in a country where airport maintenance costs more than their revenues. They're not going to build a newyork grade airport with state money even if the fund is available, they need exactly something elegant, something they'll manage profitably and then expand. Overtime the airport will expand. I used to think you have good intentions for all the criticism but you're just blind, you have no knowledge of macro economics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by emerieze1: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Standard fully furnished 4 bedroom duplex with 2 units of a room and parlor bq and swimming pool, inverters that can power the whole building for 18 hours or more.
Note: the duplex is being sold with all the properties inside, furnitures, inverters, cctvs, air conditioners, etc.
The property is located inside the best housing estate in awka, anambra state.

Price : 130m

Title: C of O

Hurrry now
0806 276 3801.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by edochie12: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
There is a heavy gridlock at onitsha-owerri express road onitsha,we are begging the anambra state government to come to the rescue of commuters,a trailer failed down and block one lane.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Furious1:

Why do you think we call him night owl...the guy started criticising the airport even before they started work.. His criticism is coming from envy and hatred because he think Anambra Airport will make his states airport redundant..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gaetano: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
ejanla077:

Why do you think we call him night owl...the guy started criticising the airport even before they started work.. His criticism is coming from envy and hatred because he think Anambra Airport will make his states airport redundant..
that guy is not from the SE, he's not ịgbo. This is how they operate by opening accounts and sowing seed of discord between folks. It's very common in nairaland and Twitter. No real ịgbo man from other state will downplay the airport, it's for our collective progress. I'm from imo state and I can't wait for this project to be completed. I really hope the hateful FG makes it fully approved and functional and not play hanky panky politics like they normally do.

Alaigbo shall rise again

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
mktinsight:

Nwokem , stop doing this. That airport may not be the most beautiful but calling it mediocre is not in order. By the way , you said yourself you are from Imo but you never visit that thread to contribute to your home land ,out of the plentiful of your knowledge. You are beginning to irritate me.

Like I said before, I was not of the opinion Anambra needed an airport immediately, but Obiano has delivered a project we can be proud of. Let's move on, diokpa!

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
The heavy gridlock at head bridge today ehnnn no be am. Wahala wear skinny jeans today

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pls can someone tell whosoever to tell whosoever that it’s high time govt appealed the reopening of State CID road. It’s overdue pls..SE is calm now. That road should be opened so that Obiano can fix those tiny street roads commuters have been using for over three months. This is the time those roads should get fixed while Zik Avenue gets reopened. This Dec ga di kwa egwu because ndi lotara nu ka nku biko.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
emerieze1:
Standard fully furnished 4 bedroom duplex with 2 units of a room and parlor bq and swimming pool, inverters that can power the whole building for 18 hours or more.
Note: the duplex is being sold with all the properties inside, furnitures, inverters, cctvs, air conditioners, etc.
The property is located inside the best housing estate in awka, anambra state.

Price : 130m

Title: C of O

Hurrry now
0806 276 3801.

Looks real cool. Ngozika Estates is a classy neighbourhood

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Nwokem , stop doing this. That airport may not be the most beautiful but calling it mediocre is not in order. By the way , you said yourself you are from Imo but you never visit that thread to contribute to your home land ,out of the plentiful of your knowledge. You are beginning to irritate me.

Like I said before, I was not of the opinion Anambra needed an airport immediately, but Obiano has delivered a project we can be proud of. Let's move on, diokpa!

I am not from imo nor does it matter but it shows you that those trumpeting Anambra are paid government agents like the village idiot with 50 moniker, the fellow whose daily bread comes from ANSG and the rest who claim to be more Anambra than the real sons of the soil.

Again, I maintain that Anambra does not need an airport now. Not with Owerri, Asaba, Enugu airports all built by FGN in a 200 mile radius and all losing money. Not when its cities look like shyt with dirt roads everywhere.Thats one.

Two is that if we are to build an airport its not this rubbish Obiano and friends are promoting. This is not the third best airport in Nigeria promoted by the empty vessel and nothing upstairs fellow. It is a white elephant that will be like Asaba airport a vanity project that soaks in money and a sure money loser.

Insulting me will not change the facts on ground that Obiano is probably the worst governor of the state since Mbadinuju. Anambra has regressed under this man. Its cities look like primordial shytholes once again.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
mktinsight:

[s]I am not from imo nor does it matter but it shows you that those trumpeting Anambra are paid government agents like the village idiot with 50 moniker, the fellow whose daily bread comes from ANSG and the rest who claim to be more Anambra than the real sons of the soil.

Again, I maintain that Anambra does not need an airport now. Not with Owerri, Asaba, Enugu airports all built by FGN in a 200 mile radius and all losing money. Not when its cities look like shyt with dirt roads everywhere.Thats one.

Two is that if we are to build an airport its not this rubbish Obiano and friends are promoting. This is not the third best airport in Nigeria promoted by the empty vessel and nothing upstairs fellow. It is a white elephant that will be like Asaba airport a vanity project that soaks in money and a sure money loser.

Insulting me will not change the facts on ground that Obiano is probably the worst governor of the state since Mbadinuju. Anambra has regressed under this man. Its cities look like primordial shytholes once again. [/s]

I only blame the people giving you attention. You are nothing but a troll feeding off the attention. I wonder why everyone on this thread has praised Anambra airport as the best and yet some people are wasting time replying a lone voice saying otherwise, not even someone whose opinion affects the progress of the airport in anyway.
Enjoy the attention but your rants are nothing but that of a mad man. You cant rewrite history by running mad on nairaland. If there's any shythole, we know its you and in your brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
I still can’t understand why a growing city like Onitsha should have touts positioned on our Onitsha highways collecting illegal tolls/fee. On whose order are these touts acting on? Why should things be this way in Alaigbo? Honestly, I still cringe at the mention of the actualisation of Biafra because we ain’t ready eziokwu. Isn’t it obvious we might end up killing ourselves? The man to man wickedness and anya ukwu in our SE is appalling. How can a commercial driver who is toiling day in day out be paying illegal tolls to agberos positioned on some strategic places from Onitsha down to oye agu? There are about five illegal tout stands for collection of these monies..No na.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Crying from now till you die, it will not change anything that Anambra is among the few best states in Nigeria.

Mktinsight, if you like cry blood, the fact is that Anambra international airport has come to stay and it is most needed.

Mktinsight die if you want to die but Anambra is among the few states in Nigeria that truly needs an airport.

Mktinsight, if you like die while typing nonsense, Anambra will continue to move forward as the best state in igbo land. Anambra cities are the best and fastest developing in the region.

Mktinsight, cry your heart out, but Obiano is the best governor since Anambra was created.

Mktinsight, you are bitter and frustrated that Anambra has built it's own airport that has surpassed every other airport in the region.

Mktinsight, die if you want to die, but Anambra will continue to progress.

Mktinsight, while you were online yapping your witchcraft, project was offline ongoing. You thought your witchcraft can affect the project execution..lol

Mktinsight your economic survival depends on the amount of lie and propaganda you spew on this thread because that's where you earn the stipend of 5k monthly survival peanut.

[s]
mktinsight:

I am not from imo nor does it matter but it shows you that those trumpeting Anambra are paid government agents like the village idiot with 50 moniker, the fellow whose daily bread comes from ANSG and the rest who claim to be more Anambra than the real sons of the soil.Again, I maintain that Anambra does not need an airport now. Not with Owerri, Asaba, Enugu airports all built by FGN in a 200 mile radius and all losing money. Not when its cities look like shyt with dirt roads everywhere.Thats one.wo is that if we are to build an airport its not this rubbish Obiano and friends are promoting. This is not the third best airport in Nigeria promoted by the empty vessel and nothing upstairs fellow. It is a white elephant that will be like Asaba airport a vanity project that soaks in money and a sure money loser.nsulting me will not change the facts on ground that Obiano is probably the worst governor of the state since Mbadinuju. Anambra has regressed under this man. Its cities look like primordial shytholes once again.
[/s]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.