Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072796 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

JOHN the armed robber, at least you have for once accepted that you are an armed robber because your pictures shows all the signs. Do fast and go offline so you can carry your gun for operation. Double your hustle armed robber John lol

You judge people by their pictures? LMAO maybe you should get demoted to upper iweka Chapter, getting stabbed once or twice might do your fermented brain some good.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

f it is a problem then why do you attack people trying to raise awareness about the menace of thuggery? Elimination of thuggery is impossible because of people like you and your pay masters.
[/s]

John you know how you guys roll with your arned robbery, go offline as usual and tell your fellow touts what to do because this thread is not the office of the governor. Tell your pay master that you need more guns to carry out the job offline. Inugo

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John you know how you guys roll with your arned robbery, go offline as usual and tell your fellow touts what to do because this thread is not the office of the governor. Tell your pay master that you need more guns to carry out the job offline. Inugo

The thread is not the office of the governor but you defend the governor like your life depends on it. Balderdash,werey dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

You judge people by their pictures? LMAO maybe you should get demoted to upper iweka Chapter, getting stabbed once or twice might do your fermented brain some good.
[/s]

John but you have admitted that you are an armed robber, so why are you denying your identity? You go about at Upper iweka stabbing people and collecting their valuables. One day you will be caught and that will mark your end and your rotten brain.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

The thread is not the office of the governor but you defend the governor like your life depends on it. Balderdash,werey dey disguise.
[/s]

John, yes this thread is not the office of the governor. You sleep on this thread with your numerous monikers doing the bidding of your pay master, so also we are obliged to counter your lies and propaganda. Onye ala

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John but you have admitted that you are an armed robber, so why are you denying your identity? You go about at Upper iweka stabbing people and collecting their valuables. One day you will be caught and that will mark your end and your rotten brain.

It is either a Twelve year old is behind this moniker or an adult suffering from intellectual delays. Your brain processing ability is closer to Zero than it is to One. No wonder you couldn't do anything with our life other than defending a corrupt government for mere 30k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John, yes this thread is not the office of the governor. You sleep on this thread with your numerous monikers doing the bidding of your pay master, so also we are obliged to counter your lies and propaganda. Onye ala

I sleep on this thread? This my first time of commenting here dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

sleep on this thread? This my first time of commenting here dingbat.
[/s]

Oh you thought we wouldn't know you even though you operate with your numerous accounts. You sleep, that's the fact. Anu ofia

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Oh you thought we wouldn't know you even though you operate with your numerous accounts. You sleep, that's the fact. Anu ofia

Can you please name my numerous accounts. I must confess,I am enjoying your clownery .

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

t is either a Twelve year old is behind this moniker or an adult suffering from intellectual delays. Your brain processing ability is closer to Zero than it is to One. No wonder you couldn't do anything with our life other than defending a corrupt government for mere 30k monthly.
[/s]

John, you are obviously a slow poke or you are suffering from irreversible brain damage. Going through all your posts show obvious signs of mental dullard. You spend everyday of your life with numerous monikers defending and fighting for your pay masters with your 100 monikers. John I spit on you lol

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

Can you please name my numerous accounts. I must confess,I am enjoying your clownery .
[/s]

Please help us name your numerous monikers. You are a good jester for my relaxation this friday night. Please bring it on lol

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John, you are obviously a slow poke or you are suffering from irreversible brain damage. Going through all your posts show obvious signs of mental dullard. You spend everyday of your life with numerous monikers defending and fighting for your pay masters with your 100 monikers. John I spit on you lol

You went through all my post? LMAO you have confirmed your joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Please help us name your numerous monikers. You are a good jester for my relaxation this friday night. Please bring it on lol

Now you are boring me. You said you know my numerous accounts can you please name them. Enough of this back and forth.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

You went through all my post? LMAO you have confirmed your joblessness.
[/s]

John, your joblessness has destroyed you, that's why you parade more than 100 monikers just for the peanut your pay master pays. Tufia cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

Now you are boring me. You said you know my numerous accounts can you please name them. Enough of this back and forth.
[/s]

You are now clowning, please start listing those your 100 monikers because you know them, we shall not name them for you. Back and forth won't help you here

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John, your joblessness has destroyed you, that's why you parade more than 100 monikers just for the peanut your pay master pays. Tufia cheesy

lol don't get it twisted,I am not the one defending Obiano like my life depends on it. On a brighter side I think you should work harder so that you can get hired by the next administration.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Lol..don't be too fast with your stupidity. You spend all your night and day in this thread with your numerous monikers while doing the bidding of your pay masters by talking nonsense about Obiano. John, get a job now because once Obiano's chosen one wins, nothing for you again from your pay master. Double up lol

Obiano's chosen? You must think Anambra is like Lagos where Tinubu plays god. You better look for a job because there will be no Obiano's chosen,I am sure you know what that means for you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John, my point is that you should get a job now, scamming people on nairaland and collecting stipend from your pay master will soon stop. John look for something to do with your miserable life lol

Tell me how do you can you please Obiano's chosen,you really need this online thuggery stipend like mad.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Tout you think you are smart. With your number we shall get to the root of your pay master, so we can stop the stipend that causes you sleepless night. John you must get a real job. Online thuggery is not a job

Do you recognize this number cheesy

You think you can troll me with a number I pasted here?

LMAO you can do more.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Johnbull the coward, why did you rush to remove the number? You are already wrecked but you don't know it.

With this number of yours, it is over for you. cheesy

The number already served it's purpose. I am waiting for whatever you will do with the number.

I am not surprised by the actions of thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Scammer, we are going to use the number to track you down. All the people you scammed on nairaland will have a bit of you.

Tout, you are not only doing online thuggery but you are also scamming people.

You are in trouble cheesy

Track me down and send your offline colleagues to stab me? It keeps connecting lol

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John, we have gathered enough information about you. You go about scamming people on nairaland and you think you will go free. You are in trouble cheesy

Mtcheew I'm bored, whenever you feel like doing anything contact me or mention me. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by custainmowole: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Bomboiy:

Mtcheew I'm bored, whenever you feel like doing anything contact me or mention me. Goodbye.
[/s]

John, we have your full name. We are forwarding your number and your detail to DSS for investigation of your phone number and the numerous scams you did with the number.

John you are in trouble cheesy

+2348081454473

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bomboiy: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

John, we have your full name. We are forwarding your number and your detail to DSS for investigation of your phone number and the numerous scams you did with the number.

John you are in trouble cheesy

lol I can believe someone can be this foolish and senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NwaforIgbo: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
mktinsight:

Someone who is thinking at last. Urban conurbation needs infrastructure. Roads, rail, water, power. Anambra has rotten planning, Imo is even worse.

In terms of urbanisation we need industry FAST. I was in Onitsha what a disgrace. It doesn't look like a city. At all at all. Everyone selling the same thing 10,000 times. I felt for my people. This is the peak of our economic existence. Everyone selling small small. The only winners in this race to the bottom is the distributor. You see the same thing play out everywhere. No transport system just thousands of rickety keke and shuttle contesting the streets. This is hobbesian wretchedness.

Government has to turn this story around otherwise we are in trouble. This is not progress. We need industry, we need sophisticated cities not primitive hovels.

The ill fellows and savages in this thread will never get the point.... THey think everyone is a village champion like them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.