Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2104482 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
All that is left now is to increase the sitting capacity of the Awka City stadium and complete the car parks according to the specifications of the second phase.

No need to start replicating sporting facilities again because Anambra already possessed all sporting facilities at Alex Ekwueme Square to host any national or international games.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Sentiment apart; Obiano is indeed a game changer... Being able to attract all Anambra illustrious sons home with his magical enabler is what keeps surprising me.
From real estate: Victoriachresthome, Cubana group, GSS... to Aviation, shipping, logistics and procurement: Doncrimax, Zenith shipping, Airpeace,UN airline and so many more
There is no governor in the entire Nigeria that has been able to break this record except Obiano
More Kings are coming home.
Anambra is currently the best and only working state east of the Niger.
Foreign and indigenous investors heaven

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Basil the envious bitter nwa nsukka, keep crying. Awka beautiful flyovers is causing you heartache while your backward enugu is yet to have one flyover. Ntoor cheesy

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

Watch out for T Junction flyover. It will floor the Mgbidi Jericho at Awka
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Your input is useless and worthless, take it back, because you and your posts are rejected.

[s]
abuzz33:

abuzz33 post=108733813:

Clem is building it like a modern estate. It will be nice when its complete especially with the park space and water supply. The only negative is that many of those plots will require sandfilling since they sit on swampy land.
he stadium is a FIFA GOAL project. It is a field for training and development not full capacity crowds. The state government is following a pre specified design. It is a MINI stadium. They should use the rest of the land there to build other sporting facilities like basketball courts with support of NBA Africa, Tennis courts, Boxing/wrestling gym, Volleyball, swimming to make the place a mini sports complex for sports development. A full capacity stadium can be built elsewhere.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 6:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Chikeluba25:

More Kings are coming home.
Anambra is currently the best and only working state east of the Niger.
Foreign and indigenous investors heaven

This is classy. Anambra amaka

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 6:27am On Dec 23, 2021
You are totally correct

OreMI22:

Oga,
Say what you know.

Anambra already has a sports Arena with all sporting facilities. From Volleyball, Olympic swimming pool, basketball etc. The ONLY sports facility lacked was a FIFA standard stadium for soccer and athletics events.

That is why last year's Police Games hosted by the state only used Rojenny stadium for soccer and athletics events. After the event, Obiano promised to build a FIFA standard state stadium in the state, as well as launch a state male and female football team.
1. Anambra Bombers (Male football team)
2. Anambra Babes (Female football team).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFYGq1pYI1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0IUC8fCqn4

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2021
When you look at the latest video from awka millennium City and look at there estate plan below you will notice they are working with exactly everything on the plan they have a lot of recreation parks too unlike many estates in Nigeria today where they only care about money they just clear the land and people will start building houses and digging boreholes here and there no parks and other amenities

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2021
Ceegar01:
When you look at the latest video from awka millennium City and look at there estate plan below you will notice they are working with exactly everything on the plan they have a lot of recreation parks too unlike many estates in Nigeria today where they only care about money they just clear the land and people will start building houses and digging boreholes here and there no parks and other amenities

Clem has class. From telecoms to real estate development.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you are 10yrs older than Clem but you are here deceiving yourself with your grand children. Mktinsight aka abuzz33, travel home and attend umunna meetings even though you are a rejected fellow both online and offline. cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

Clem has class. From telecoms to real estate development.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s]Your input is useless and worthless, take it back, because you and your posts are rejected. [/s]

[s][/s]

It is almost 2022 and you are still broke and jobless with nothing upstairs. Aboki my offer to sweep my compound and open gate still stands. I want to help you leave your frustration behind.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s]Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you are 10yrs older than Clem but you are here deceiving yourself with your grand children. Mktinsight aka abuzz33, travel home and attend umunna meetings even though you are a rejected fellow both online and offline. cheesy[/s]

[s][/s]

Fool I am not at your level of poverty and stupidity. Go and find job! Nairaland no be work.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2021
Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you will be 65 by end of this year but you are still useless and worthless 8n life. At 65 you are neither married nor have any child. At 65 you have wasted your life on bitterness and envy while remaining jobless and useless in life. Mktinsight aka abuzz33, come, I will buy you keke napep to help your miserable life. I spit on your bald empty head. cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

t is almost 2022 and you are still broke and jobless with nothing upstairs. Aboki my offer to sweep my compound and open gate still stands. I want to help you leave your frustration behind.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2021
Mktinsight aka abuzz33, I will keep tormenting you until you deactivate this account or run mad, choose one. Mktinsight aka abuzz33, poverty has destroyed your life that's why your only solace in life is camping here night and day. You were here all through the night, and as early as 7am you were already here. Mktinsight aka abuzz33 go and look for something to do with your miserable life, no one needs your evil contribution here, because you are a rejected fellow. cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

ool I am not at your level of poverty and stupidity. Go and find job! Nairaland no be work.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s]Mktinsight aka abuzz33, you will be 65 by end of this year but you are still useless and worthless 8n life. At 65 you are neither married nor have any child. At 65 you have wasted your life on bitterness and envy while remaining jobless and useless in life. Mktinsight aka abuzz33, come, I will buy you keke napep to help your miserable life. I spit on your bald empty head. cheesy
[/s]
[s][/s]

The record is there that you sleep all day and night on nairaland. You are jobless and frustrated and a general failure in life. You have been rejected by your people. Even on Xmas and new year when normal human beings go for festivity you are still on nairaland fighting imaginary enemies. You are efulefu, a disgraceful animal.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2021
Useless cursed outcast, the records are there for anyone to see, that you fearfully deactivated "Mktinsight" after I almost killed you here is not a reason to deny your camping here.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, at your advanced age of 65 you should be in the village organising your umunna but you decided to camp here as if this is where your village is.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33, I will keep dealing with you until you deactivate "abuzz33 " just like you deactivated "Mktinsight"

Mktinsight aka abuzz33 go and attend umunna meetings, your age mates are not on nairaland. Tufia cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

The record is there that you sleep all day and night on nairaland. You are jobless and frustrated and a general failure in life. You have been rejected by your people. Even on Xmas and new year when normal human beings go for festivity you are still on nairaland fighting imaginary enemies. You are efulefu, a disgraceful animal.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2021
abuzz33:

I am animal.

Night owl, I wasn't even the one that gave you that name. You deactivated "Mktinsight" to hide your identity so that people will forget that you are the night owl, but you are mistaken, you have been exposed. No hiding place for you. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Watch out for T Junction flyover. It will floor the Mgbidi Jericho at Awka
low self esteem.. Tufiakwa. Are you not shameless like this

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
abuzz33:

Fool I am not at your level of poverty and stupidity. Go and find job! Nairaland no be work.

Tuale

Olori poverty..
Nobody dey ur poverty levels

Night owl

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
He is a bitter envious low esteemed wawa man from the timid nsukka, so his envy and bitterness is quite understandable cheesy

chiefobdk2:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cjrane2:

MoniMichelle guy always appears up to something. Indeed, I think all his plans to delay the project and ask for contract re-award had been defeated by Obiano's promise to constantly visit every week. He should ask China railways how Obiano inspects his projects. You can't deceive the guy by talking technical jargon. He pays close attention to everything he spends his money on. He is a professional auditor, so anything he pays for, he wants to see you working on that when he visits the site.

It is obvious MoniMichelle had never met a hardworking governor like Obiano. Who would pay you to deliver, then personally visit the site every week to ensure that you are working on the project grin grin grin grin

Obiano isn't the type of guy you would take his money and disappear into thin air. Only to re-appear after a few weeks to ask for contract reappraisal because you didn't do what you were paid to do at the time you got the money.

I am glad they will give Momi-Michelle a contract to maintain the pitch. How they perform in that role will determine if it's even worth spending the state's resources on the company moving forward. So far, they have done a good job. Although they have moved at a snail speed.

https://punchng.com/anambra-monimichelle-seal-awka-stadium-deal/

Seriously Am impressed by how Obiano personally visits the project sites weekly. It shows he is not a Lazy person! And it will also keep the workers on their toes knowing that he expects to see something different each time he visits.

Who in Nigeria has built an airport and get it functional in 15 month
Only in Anambra!

If every governor will be up and doing like this I believe there will be lots of mega functional projects and transformation in this country with good life for the citizens.

I will keep saying it till tomorrow. Willie is good!!!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
chiefobdk2:
Only God knows your definition of low self esteem. Even Ngige called it "an obstruction that will be demolished", it has patched severally and it's ugly. When T junction is done you will go there and learn
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
stasius:

Seriously Am impressed by how Obiano personally visits the project sites weekly. It shows he is not a Lazy person! And it will also keep the workers on their toes knowing that he expects to see something different each time he visits.

Who in Nigeria has built an airport and get it functional in 15 month
Only in Anambra!

If every governor will be up and doing like this I believe there will be lots of mega functional projects and transformation in this country with good life for the citizens.

I will keep saying it till tomorrow. Willie is good!!!
Actually, only a lazy attention seeking governor visit site weekly
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Basil the envious bitter frustrated nwa nsukka, you are obviously pained by the massive development in Anambra that's why you cannot stop coming here. It is because there's nothing to show for the wasted in enugu state that's why you cannot even update your enugu thread. Awka flyovers are beautiful and solid and has been in use for years. Stop crying on this thread because Anambra is by far ahead of your backward enugu state that's just getting one substandard flyover while Anambra has over 10 across the state. Ntoor cheesy

[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

Only God knows your definition of low self esteem. Even Ngige called it "an obstruction that will be demolished", it has patched severally and it's ugly. When T junction is done you will go there and learn
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
OreMI22:

All that is left now is to increase the sitting capacity of the Awka City stadium and complete the car parks according to the specifications of the second phase.

No need to start replicating sporting facilities again because Anambra already possessed all sporting facilities at Alex Ekwueme Square to host any national or international games.
After 30 year of being a state capital Awka is getting this small stadium and as if that is not bad enough it had to be in phases

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

Actually, only a lazy attention seeking governor visit site weekly
[/s]

Chai..see how Basil the frustration envious wawa clown is crying here. Your governor Ugwuanyi failed woefully with a single project but because he is your fellow low life nsukka miscreant, you cannot go and hold you responsible for the under development in your backward useless worthless shithole enugu state..

Basil see Anambra international airport. Show us the village motorpark airport in enugu state cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

After 30 year of being a state capital Awka is getting this small stadium and as if that is not bad enough it had to be in phases
[/s]

What Anambra has got in Awka city stadium is a worldclass fifa standard international stadium, it is even far better than enugu stadium that has ordinary grass.

After over 100yrs of Enugu being capital, it is yet to have a standard international conference centre but Awka has got worldclass one already. Ntoor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Basil the envious bitter frustrated nwa nsukka, you are obviously pained by the massive development in Anambra that's why you cannot stop coming here. It is because there's nothing to show for the wasted in enugu state that's why you cannot even update your enugu thread. Awka flyovers are beautiful and solid and has been in use for years. Stop crying on this thread because Anambra is by far ahead of your backward enugu state that's just getting one substandard flyover while Anambra has over 10 across the state. Ntoor cheesy

[s][/s]
Mgbidi Jericho with a rat hole is not a flyover

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Ogbuefi2020:

[/s]

Cry cry nwa nsukka. I like as this thread dey pepper you became there's no development in your backward enugu to post in enugu thread. Awka has 3 beautiful flyovers but enugu is yet to have one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

ver

Your useless incompetent governor built ordinary foot bridge in enugu and it collapsed. How can he build full scale bridge. Enugu is in ruins cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

I don't think you are normal. Look at how bitterness is eating you up

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Your useless incompetent governor built ordinary foot bridge in enugu and it collapsed. How can he build full scale bridge. Enugu is in ruins cheesy
Go to T junction and learn how to build a flyover and stop blocking federal expressway with walls of Jericho

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I don't think you are normal. Look at how bitterness is eating you up

He is bitter and envious because there's nothing to show as development in enugu state that's why nothing is being posted here. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/644

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.