Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2085384 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:

[s]When a man is bruised, you don't expect him not to cry. cheesy[/s]

Hahaha, who is bruised, you mean Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal?

Be my guest, men pasa n'ogbe cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu the cursed owerri village dweller if there's one thing I enjoy most, it is what we are doing right now. Tochukwu your days are numbered, you won't escape. I am already using your number, are you aware? cheesy

We are cooking some of the data we got from your Facebook. Wait for it. You are in trouble. cheesy

Biafrarep:

the notorious criminal, your days are numbered. Continue posting trash but I laugh at you if you think I'm in any way fazed with your stupidity.f you think you can cyber bully me, then your name is sorry

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

who is bruised, you mean Chinonso Dike the notorious criminalBe my guest, men pasa n'ogbe
[/s]

Tochukwu everyone saw how you were crying from thread to thread yesterday. You were bruised but we are not done with you yet. Imo thread is our new home going forward. Notorious Owerri village armed robber like you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Tochukwu the cursed owerri village dweller if there's one thing I enjoy most, it is what we are doing right now. Tochukwu your days are numbered, you won't escape. I am already using your number, are you aware? cheesy

We are cooking some of the data we got from your Facebook. Wait for it. You are in trouble. cheesy[/s]

Hahaha, see mumu, using my number to do what exactly? My number is available for anyone to "use".

Chinonso Dike the wretched painter and attack dog, your frustrations will eventually lead to your death.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha your number is now my username. We are gonna drive you into trouble. We will do ID card with your picture and phone number, we know where to drop it and all the security agencies in Nigeria will be tracking you. Tochukwu you are in trouble.

Poverty inflicted broke ass Owerri village dweller, you will die in that Owerri out of poverty if you do not leave that village. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

see mumu, using my number to do what exactly? My number is available for anyone to "use".
Chinonso Dike the wretched painter and attack dog, your frustrations will eventually lead to your death.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s][/s]

[s][s]Tochukwu everyone saw how you were crying from thread to thread yesterday. You were bruised but we are not done with you yet. Imo thread is our new home going forward. Notorious Owerri village armed robber like you. cheesy[/s][/s]

Stop projecting your personal experience on me, I was indeed laughing at your stupidity last night.

I will make sure you don't earn a Kobo again as an attack dog.

Enyi, iwu ofe nkupu grin grin

Meanwhile, you can see my business phone number boldly written in my signature cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
And these are married men with kids o behaving like this...Chukwu biko

Abeg OreMi22 hw far? Any update from your end?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Owerri village miserable miscreant. You are too easy to over run because we just got in contact with your useless wife via your Facebook. Our team are in contact with her. Tochukwu your family will go down. You will run mad soon when you realise how much we got on you and your ashawo wife. Tochukwu you are training someone's child impotent fool . cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
Stop projecting your personal experience on me, I was indeed laughing at your stupidity last night. will make sure you don't earn a Kobo again as an attack dog.nyi, iwu ofe nkupeanwhile, you can see my phone number boldly written in my signatureD
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Hahaha your number is now my username. We are gonna drive you into trouble. We will do ID card with your picture and phone number, we know where to drop it and all the security agencies in Nigeria will be tracking you. Tochukwu you are in trouble.

Poverty inflicted broke ass Owerri village dweller, you will die in that Owerri out of poverty if you do not leave that village. cheesy

[/s]

You see why lack of education is not good? How would cloning my number change anything? If nairaland decides to allow you to continue with your criminal activities, how is that my concern? I only pity those that will fall for your scam.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu you are an armed robber, you cloned my moniker. You are a criminal, your pictures are on Facebook for being a criminal. Tochukwu my happiness is that we got you on the scrotum. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

You see why lack of education is not good? How would cloning my number change anything? If nairaland decides to allow you to continue with your criminal activities, how is that my concern? I only pity those that will fall for your scam.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Landmack:
And these are married men with kids o behaving like this...Chukwu biko

Abeg OreMi22 hw far? Any update from your end?

Tochukwu is bruised like as I said, he suffered so much last night, that couldn't sleep . Allow him to cry in peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Owerri village miserable miscreant. You are too easy to over run because we just got in contact with your useless wife via your Facebook. Our team are in contact with her. Tochukwu your family will go down. You will run mad soon when you realise how much we got on you and your ashawo wife. Tochukwu you are training someone's child impotent fool . cheesy[/s]

[s][/s]

Your former wife, Chinenye Dike dumped your sorry ass when she realized she married an impotent and mentally re.tar.ted man.

Today, you're 50 years old, lonely and miserable with no wife nor kids. That's why you're always bitter.

If I'm you, I will just take sniper and end your miserable existence cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
Tochukwu you are an armed robber, you cloned my moniker. You are a criminal, your pictures are on Facebook for being a criminal. Tochukwu my happiness is that we got you on the scrotum. cheesy

[s][/s]

Eweey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:

[s]
Tochukwu is bruised like as I said, he suffered so much last night, that couldn't sleep . Allow him to cry in peace cheesy[/s]

How can I be bruised kwanu, when your madness inadvertently got me two clients yesterday? I'm still in communication with them as we chat.

On the contrary, you're the one whose job as an attack dog is on the line. I wonder why an ekuke like you will be employed as an attack dog when there are Rottweilers and Bulldogs available grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha..please you wanna see my wife and kids here with me? By the way her name Jenny not Chinonye. cheesy

Tochukwu your wife gave you someone's baby. You are not the father of that baby. Tochukwu go for DNA.

But keep otapiapia far from you when you go for DNA or else you are dead. Jew man. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
Your former wife, Chinenye Dike dumped your sorry ass when she realized she married an impotent and mentally re.tar.ted man.Today, you're 50 years old, lonely and miserable with no wife nor kids. That's why you're always bitter. I'm you, I will just take sniper and end your miserable existenc
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha

Jobless frustrated Owerri villager. Which client are you talking about? Ashawo for Owerri? Hahaha

Abeg stop amusing me. You are in contact with them while you are joblessly camping here. Tochukwu you don't have commonsense, you can't lie well.

Tochukwu leave that Owerri village if not you will continue to be poor and miserable

[s]
Biafrarep:

How can I be bruised kwanu, when your madness inadvertently got me two clients yesterday? I'm still in communication with them as we chat.
n the contrary, you're the one whose job as an attack dog is on the line. I wonder why an ekuke like you will be employed as an attack dog when there are Rottweilers and Bulldogs available grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Hahaha..please you wanna see my wife and kids here with me? By the way her name Jenny not Chinonye. cheesy

Tochukwu your wife gave you someone's baby. You are not the father that baby. Tochukwu go for DNA.

But keep otapiapia far from you when you go for DNA or else you are dead. Jew man. cheesy[/s]

[s][/s]

Taa gbafuo, who will marry a re.tard like you. Chinenye married you and had to dump you when she realized you're both impotent and mentally challenged grin grin

See the wretched, lonely and frustrated bastard talking about wife and kids, who dash monkey banana.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha I said it that were bruised badly last night. Tochukwu come lemme give you Christmas rice, I know that you Owerri village dwellers are too poor.

Foolish ediot, your is the one feeding you, no wonder you cannot question her sexual escapades.

Tochukwu leave that Owerri village so you can see well. The reason you are poor is because you live in Owerri village. cheesy

Biafrarep:

Taa gbafuo, who will marry a re.tard like you. Chinenye married you and had to dump you when she realized you're both impotent and mentally challenged ;See the wretched, lonely and frustrated bastard talking about wife and kids, who dash monkey banana.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Hahaha I said it that were bruised badly last night. Tochukwu come lemme give you Christmas rice, I know that you Owerri village dwellers are too poor.

Foolish ediot, your is the one feeding you, no wonder you cannot question her sexual escapades.

Tochukwu leave that Owerri village so you can see well. The reason you are poor is because you live in Owerri village. cheesy[/s]

Kai, this old man na pure mugu. A monkey that is still living in the village is here talking rubbish.

Can you afford rent in Owerri when you're still living in your father's dilapidated house in the village?

Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal, you will die a miserable death.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na wa oh grin grin grin you guys even smoke Nkpuru mmiri even on Christmas day, see how you guys are messing this thread up on Christmas day, are you guys this bored Make I wire sidechicks to keep your body and soul busy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu owerri is a glorified village that's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra. Rent is very cheap in owerri because the town is useless and worthless shithole.

Tochukwu you will die miserably. Your useless father died poor and you shall die poor too because you are living in Owerri village.

[s]
Biafrarep:

Kai, this old man na pure mugu. A monkey that is still living in the village is here talking rubbish. an you afford rent in Owerri when you're still living in your father's dilapidated house in the village? hinonso Dike the notorious criminal, you will die a miserable death.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108807055:
Na wa oh grin grin grin you guys even smoke Nkpuru mmiri even on Christmas day, see how you guys are messing this thread up on Christmas day, are you guys this bored Make I wire sidechicks to keep your body body and soul busy

Tochukwu was bruised yesterday his family was exposed, you don't expect him not to cry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:

Tochukwu was bruised yesterday his family was exposed, you don't expect him not to cry. cheesy

Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Tochukwu owerri is a glorified village that's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra. Rent is very cheap in owerri because the town is useless and worthless shithole.

Tochukwu you will die miserably. Your useless father died poor and you shall die poor too because you are living in Owerri village.[/s]

[s][/s]

You're already miserable and frustrated at 50 years with no wife nor kids. Poverty has reduced you to a state of hopelessness and you think only criminal activities can put food on your table.

Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal, your days are numbered. Lekwa gi, Lee 6 feet cheesy cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108807055:
Na wa oh grin grin grin you guys even smoke Nkpuru mmiri even on Christmas day, see how you guys are messing this thread up on Christmas day, are you guys this bored Make I wire sidechicks to keep your body and soul busy

Please send the side chick to Chinonso Dike, he is lonely and miserable with no wife. Also add urgent 5k on top so he can feed first, he hasn't eaten since last night.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
See what frustration has turned you to. Hahaha

So that person is supposed to be the chino? Tochukwu you are such a cursed fellow, your brain has been damaged with my bruises.

Tochukwu dig more because what you have is fake.

Tochukwu you will die a miserable death. Your wife will ve widow soon. Burial ground is waiting for you m

[s]
Biafrarep:

You're already miserable and frustrated at 50 years with no wife nor kids. Poverty has reduced you to a state of hopelessness and you think only criminal activities can put food on your table.
Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal, your days are numbered. Lekwa gi, Lee 6 feet
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Ivdid not mock enugu.. Below is my statement..

Enugu have serious water problem. I schooled at ESUT i lived at river lane... I remember bathing and cooking with satchet water.
I cant believe successive Enugu government refuse to fix d water issue....

What is wrong with what i wrote?

The guy that I responded to was mocking them
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChiefOtunist(f): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep:
This thread will not be normal again if the criminal nuisance that goes about impersonating people is not banned and his monikers blacklisted.

He impersonated Kinematics with kinematIcs.
He impersonated Biafrarep with Biafrarap.
He has lots of other monikers like Internalauditor, Rivers1stson etc.

How can such criminal be allowed in using nairaland to commit fraud and a mod actually came here and didn't see the need to ban him?

Na James Eze employee. Soludo may no retain him, and all these gra gra will die a natural death.
3 months ain't far again.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stop embarrassing yourself. This is not about government but about Anambra, you people's plans to to hijack this thread has failed flat. Better go and face your backward useless state.

[s]
ChiefOtunist:

Na James Eze employee. Soludo may no retain him, and all these gra gra will die a natural death.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
ChiefOtunist:

Hmnn, so it was James Eze that employed him? Of course, Soludo is a professional and would never have anything to do with criminals.

Chinonso Dike, your days are numbered.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:
so it was James Eze that employed him? Of course, Soludo is a professional and would never have anything to do with criminals.hinonso Dike, your days are numbered.
[/s]

Face this thread. You have another sleepless night coming. You are in trouble . Armed robber, that's why you chased your wife away.

https://www.nairaland.com/6910298/owerri-man-chased-wife-out

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.