Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2086078 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Stop embarrassing yourself. This is not about government but about Anambra, you people's plans to to hijack this thread has failed flat. Better go and face your backward useless state.

[s][/s]

Mumu, uncle wey no wise, the thread is gone if you continue like this.

Las Las, you won't earn a Kobo from it again. Meanwhile, why did you stop posting my business line?

Anu mpama, the more this continues, the more awareness you're bringing to my real estate business while your attack dog job is on the line cheesy cheesy

Let's do this old fool, it's a win-win for me grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

umu, uncle wey no wise, the thread is gone if you continue like this.as Las, you won't earn a Kobo from it again. Meanwhile, why did you stop posting my business line?nu mpama, the more this continues, the more awareness you're bringing to my real estate business while your attack dog job is on the line :et's do this old fool, it's a win-win for mD
[/s]

Mumu man your wife is already on the run over infidelity. You will cry another night. Owerri villager cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6910298/owerri-man-chased-wife-out
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s][/s]

Mumu man your wife is already on the run over infidelity. You will cry another night. Owerri villager cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6910298/owerri-man-chased-wife-out

Good reply cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108807055:
Na wa oh grin grin grin you guys even smoke Nkpuru mmiri even on Christmas day, see how you guys are messing this thread up on Christmas day, are you guys this bored Make I wire sidechicks to keep your body and soul busy

See what governance has turned to in anambra state. A situation where women of Easy Virtue is seen as part of state budget.

Ife melu mana ka ana eje...

#There is still hope through our Judiciary system.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep:

Mumu, uncle wey no wise, the thread is gone if you continue like this.

Las Las, you won't earn a Kobo from it again. Meanwhile, why did you stop posting my business line?

Anu mpama, the more this continues, the more awareness you're bringing to my real estate business while your attack dog job is on the line cheesy cheesy

Let's do this old fool, it's a win-win for me grin grin

This man remove yourself from this thread.

Ifele adia eme gi?

Mtcheew.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep you don cast

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep catching you red handed is now easier. Please identify this address

Contact us today @ 134 Douglas road, opposite Sunic fast-food, Owerri, Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Biafrarep catching you red handed is now easier. Please identify this address

Contact us today @ 134 Douglas road, opposite Sunic fast-food, Owerri, Imo state.[/s]

You're a bastard, my office address has always been available on nairaland or how else do you think my clients are able to reach me?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
Biafrarep catching you red handed is now easier. Please identify this address

Contact us today @ 134 Douglas road, opposite Sunic fast-food, Owerri, Imo state.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

[s]This man remove yourself from this thread.

Ifele adia eme gi?

Mtcheew.[/s]

Ekwensu kpoo gi oku!!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

ou're a bastard, my office address has always been available on nairaland or how else do you think my clients are able to reach me?
[/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard, you will cry for another week. With your address, phone number and picture, we have an ID card. We shall drop it where the whole security agencies in Nigeria will be tracking your ass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

kwensu kpoo gi oku!!
[/s]

Ekwensu nwuru anwu face me. Ekwensu kpo gi oku.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:

[s]Face this thread. You have another sleepless night coming. You are in trouble . Armed robber, that's why you chased your wife away.

https://www.nairaland.com/6910298/owerri-man-chased-wife-out[/s]

Lol, if you think your charade here is having any effect on me, then you're even more deluded than I thought.

Anyways, I can feel your frustrations already, you've been running around like a headless chicken.

I have put up a disclaimer already to warn the public about your criminal activities, so anyone that falls for your scam will have himself to blame. But as for this thread, it's gone.

I work online, so it affords me the opportunity to be on the internet most of the time. I will now make here my head office, I'm no longer interested in banters with any other group. So be my guest as we throw the thread to the dogs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Useless worthless cursed bastard. What I am doing is taking a toll on you.

Because you are now crying from thread to thread unlike before.

You are worried that your family pictures are circulating on Facebook and nairaland.

Tochukwu you are in trouble. We are already working on your ID card, you will hear from us soon. This is not about making noise on nairaland, we are taking it offline.

Armed robber from the cursed backward useless shithole Owerri.

Anuofia

cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
l, if you think your charade here is having any effect on me, then you're even more deluded than I thought. nyways, I can feel your frustrations already, you've been running around like a headless chicken. have put up a disclaimer already to warn the public about your criminal activities, so anyone that falls for your scam will have himself to blame. But as for this thread, it's gone. work online, so it affords me the opportunity to be on the internet most of the time. I will now make here my head office, I'm no longer interested in banters with any other group. So be my guest as we throw the thread to the dogs :
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Useless worthless cursed bastard. What I am doing is taking a toll on you.

Because you are now crying from thread to thread unlike before.

You are worried that your family pictures are circulating on Facebook and nairaland.

Tochukwu you are in trouble. We are already working on your ID card, you will hear from us soon. This is not about making noise on nairaland, we are taking it offline.

Armed robber from the cursed backward useless shithole Owerri.

Anuofia

cheesy
[/s]

[s][/s]

You're a miserable bastard, you have already stepped on several thoes already and your violent death won't be a surprise to anyone.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

You're a miserable bastard, you have already stepped on several thoes already and your violent death won't be a surprise to anyone.
[/s]

Tochukwu aka Biafrarep aka proeast, you are miserable cursed bastard from the glorified village of Owerri . You have incurred the wrat of many, your fatal and devastating death will shock many.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
You're the one running about cloning monikers, opening threads, and constituting nuisance. The more you do that, the more publicity you give my business.

If only you're smart, you would have known that your foolishness would only make me to cash out more.

Even my wife is here with me wondering if you're mentally okay, and I told her you're obviously not grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proeast aka Biafrarep aka Tochukwu, I dey ready for you, anyhow you want it, but you must keep crying. Na me and you.

Jobless frustrated Owerri village dweller. Which business do you have in such village? Ewu

Tochukwu by the time I am done with your that your ashawo wife will run away.

Anuofia. Your matter is easy.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Proeast aka Biafrarep aka Tochukwu, I dey ready for you, anyhow you want it, but you must keep crying. Na me and you.

Jobless frustrated Owerri village dweller. Which business do you have in such village? Ewu

Tochukwu by the time I am done with your that your ashawo wife will run away.

Anuofia. Your matter is easy.[/s]

Cursed hooligan, I have neutralized all your stupid stunts, what else can you bring to the table that isn't boring like the others grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cursed frustrated bastard. I have demolished you and exposed your family for what they are, that's why you have been crying since yesterday. Your pictures are on another thread trending. I have Upper hand over you. Ntoor cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
ursed hooligan, I have neutralized all your stupid stunts, what else can you bring to the table that isn't boring like the others ;
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Cursed frustrated bastard. I have demolished you and exposed your family for what they are, that's why you have been crying since yesterday. Your pictures are on another thread trending. I have Upper hand over you. Ntoor cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

[s][/s]

30 pages of junk, and still counting...
Chino the ekuke attack dog is now in poto poto tongue tongue

Everyone has left the thread for you and me alone. I don already occupy room and palour self grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:
0 pages of junk, and still counting...
Chino the ekuke attack dog is now in poto poto
[/s]

Tochukwu the cursed frustrated Owerri village dweller, my aimed of making sure that nothing goes in imo thread has been achieved. Atulu awusa come there again to talk about your glorified owerri let's see. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s][/s]

[s]Tochukwu the cursed frustrated Owerri village dweller, my aimed of making sure that nothing goes in imo thread has been achieved. Atulu awusa come there again to talk about your glorified owerri let's see. cheesy[/s]

So, you can cry like this? Na wa o.

Chinonso Dike the old fool, you're messing with the wrong guy because I've got a very thick skin!!

Meanwhile, all your trashy posts are now boring. Don't you have something creative and more lively grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha Tochukwu you have been totally consumed by me. What happened to the thread where you were crying? cheesy

Useless frustrated old fool. Jew man that his wife got pregnant for another man.

Tochukwu even on this forum I am here your boss. You are now confused. Why are you bothered about me, let's continue what we are doing. Atulu awusa. Na me fit you

[s]
Biafrarep:

So, you can cry like this? Na wa o. Chinonso Dike the old fool, you're messing with the wrong guy because I've got a very thick skin!! eanwhile, all your trashy posts are now boring. Don't you have something creative and more livelyD
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Hahaha Tochukwu you have been totally consumed by me. What happened to the thread where you were crying? cheesy

Useless frustrated old fool. Jew man that his wife got pregnant for another man.

Tochukwu even on this forum I am here your boss. You are now confused. Why are you bothered about me, let's continue what we are doing. Atulu awusa. Na me fit you[/s]

[s][/s]

The beautiful family picture you're circulating is to achieve what purpose exactly? Is this all you've got Chinonso Dike, the notorious criminal? Honestly, this is getting boring already.

Meanwhile, you've missed out on the Christmas bonus and the weekend is still a very long one!!

Please let's take the thread to 900 pages of junk before Monday, are you game grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu why are you crying so badly. I have planned that this will go on continuously,just get your boot ready, because you are on a long ride.

I.have successful taken your peace, made you useless, kept you on this forum without sleeping last night. You will go on another sleepless night tonight. You must deactivate your account by force. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

The beautiful family picture you're circulating is to achieve what purpose exactly? Is this all you've got Chinonso Dike, the notorious criminal? Honestly, this is getting boring already. Meanwhile, you've missed out on the Christmas bonus and the weekend is still a very long one!! Please let's take the thread to 900 pages of junk before Monday, are you game D
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Tochukwu why are you crying so badly. I have planned that this will go on continuously,just get your boot ready, because you are on a long ride.

I.have successful taken your peace, made you useless, kept you on this forum without sleeping last night. You will go on another sleepless night tonight. You must deactivate your account by force. cheesy[/s]

[s][/s]

You're such a miserable bastard, why should I even think of deactivating my account when I'm cashing out seriously?

Do you know what it means to be enjoying the publicity of a high traffic thread like this?

Bingo, the joke is on you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu the miserable frustrated bastard, maybe you thought this is a one off thing. You must deactivate your account for you to know peace on this forum. Which publicity? In Owerri village? Is there any sane person in owerri except for prostitutes? cheesy
Hopeless frustrated goat. Anuofia

[s]
Biafrarep:
ou're such a miserable bastard, why should I even think of deactivating my account when I'm cashing out seriously?Do you know what it means to be enjoying the publicity of a high traffic thread like this?Bingo, the joke is on you ;
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep:

Ekwensu kpoo gi oku!!

I don't blame you because if you understand perfectly what rules of Engagement means, you won't be constituting this nuisance here.

You are a stranger here and you still have that air of authority to be deviating this thread.

Edo ghanyekwa umunna ghu Ife na Anya.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Tochukwu the miserable frustrated bastard, maybe you thought this is a one off thing. You must deactivate your account for you to know peace on this forum. Which publicity? In Owerri village? Is there any sane person in owerri except for prostitutes? cheesy
Hopeless frustrated goat. Anuofia[/s]

[s][/s]

Anu mpama, I have taken over the same thread you made yourself a gate keeper, and never allowing anyone to contribute. Now, I have converted it to my advert page, while you continue crying helplessly.

Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal, your attack dog job is in the mud already. I wonder why someone will employ a useless ekuke dog like you when there are Rotweilers and bulldogs available.

Hopeless vagabond cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

[s]I don't blame you because if you understand perfectly what rules of Engagement means, you won't be constituting this nuisance here.

You are a stranger here and you still have that air of authority to be deviating this thread.

Edo ghanyekwa umunna ghu Ife na Anya.[/s]

Taa, zuzupu ebea, abo.ki.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu why are you crying so badly. I have planned that this will go on continuously,just get your boot ready, because you are on a long ride.

I.have successful taken your peace, made you useless, kept you on this forum without sleeping last night. You will go on another sleepless night tonight. You must deactivate your account by force.

[s]
Biafrarep:

Anu mpama, I have taken over the same thread you made yourself a gate keeper, and never allowing anyone to contribute. Now, I have converted it to my advert page, while you continue crying helplessly. hinonso Dike the notorious criminal, your attack dog job is in the mud already. I wonder why someone will employ a useless ekuke dog like you when there are Rotweilers and bulldogs available.Hopeless vagabond
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.