Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2065814 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep:

Taa, zuzupu ebea, abo.ki.

A word is enough for the wise but ffools are always confident in their destructive council of Ahitophel.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

[s]
A word is enough for the wise but ffools are always confident in their destructive council of Ahitophel.[/s]

Anu ohia, take your useless advise to Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep:

Anu ohia, take your useless advise to Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal.

He has never committed any offence against you or any person but you are the one derailing the thread.

Ask yourself what you are still doing here? Enu chikwa gi unyi, ana ghaa gi aja.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

He has never committed any offence against you or any person but you are the one derailing the thread.

Ask yourself what you are still doing here? Enu chikwa gi unyi, ana ghaa gi aja.

Stop giving him attention. The war has shifted to Imo thread where I have bought land. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
MelesZenawi:

[s]He has never committed any offence against you or any person but you are the one derailing the thread.

Ask yourself what you are still doing here? Enu chikwa gi unyi, ana ghaa gi aja.[/s]

You're obviously dum.b but unfortunately for you, ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. Impersonation, slander, false accusations, blackmail etc are all criminal offenses punishable under law.

Meanwhile, nothing will happen here again unless Chinonso Dike the fraudster is arrested. I'm ready to continue doing this for as long as it takes.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

You're obviously dum.b but unfortunately for you, ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. Impersonation, slander, false accusations, blackmail etc are all criminal offenses punishable under law. Meanwhile, nothing will happen here again unless Chinonso Dike the fraudster is arrested. I'm ready to continue doing this for as long as it takes.
[/s]

Hahaha monkey I.know exactly how you are hurt after we exposed your poor family.

Imo thread has been hijacked, nothing is gonna happen there ever again.

Tochukwu, for anything to happen in that thread imo people must sacrifice you, if not, nothing for you guys there going forward cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:

Stop giving him attention. The war has shifted to Imo thread where I have bought land. cheesy

Hahaha, Chino is now giving advice about not giving someone attention, wonders shall never end shocked shocked

Chinonso Dike the old fool, you used to sleep and wake up on this thread. Bullying everyone into that tries to make comment into submission, but I have chased you out and converted it to my advert page grin grin grin

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

hino is now giving advice about not giving someone attention, wonders shall never end shocked Chinonso Dike the old fool, you used to sleep and wake up on this thread. Bullying everyone into that tries to make comment into submission, but I have chased you out and converted it to my advert page
[/s]

Hahaha you are so dumb. Imo thread is now my private property, you dare not even comment there because of fear.

Which advert? Owerri village advert? Or the DNA test you should go for? cheesy

Tochukwu you are in trouble. cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep this is still trending. Come and take advice cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6910298/owerri-man-chased-wife-out
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s][/s]

[s]Hahaha monkey I.know exactly how you are hurt after we exposed your poor family.

Imo thread has been hijacked, nothing is gonna happen there ever again.

Tochukwu, for anything to happen in that thread imo people must sacrifice you, if not, nothing for you guys there going forward :[/s]D

Chinonso Dike the fraudster, everyone knows you sleep and wake up on the Anambra thread like your life depends on it. Anyone who can reason psychologically knows you're seriously suffering already. You must be feeling like a child whose lollypop was forcefully taken away grin grin

You're a 50 years old man without any wife nor children, and you have no life outside nairaland. So, for me to have chased you out of this thread and reduced it to my advert page is definitely causing you serious grief.

You must be feeling like a junkie now, in need of a fix cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha if there's anything I like it is the fact that you can no longer come on imo thread to comment nonsense again. I.have taken over that thread fully like American military.

You are 55yrs old but you couldn't impregnate your wife but another man did.

Tochukwu, I have successfully made you to abandon your wife, this is what we do.

The amount pain I caused you since yesterday is the reason you are still bitter and refused to accept defeat. But I will keep beating you until you die a natural death. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

Chinonso Dike the fraudster, everyone knows you sleep and wake up on the Anambra thread like your life depends on it. Anyone who can reason psychologically knows you're seriously suffering already. You must be feeling like a child whose lollypop was forcefully taken away ;Dou're a 50 years old man without any wife nor children, and you have no life outside nairaland. So, for me to have chased you out of this thread and reduced it to my advert page is definitely causing you serious griefYou must be feeling like a junkie now, in need of a fixD
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proeast1:

[s]
Tochukwu is tired of crying to the mod he has given up cheesy[/s]

Reporting to the mods was also to serve as a disclaimer. So, that whoever falls for your scam will have nairaland management to blame.

I have done my own part as a law abiding citizen in reporting a criminal called Chinonso Dike, if the mods for whatever reason decide to be irresponsible, then it's their own cup of tea not mine.

Meanwhile, ara ga agba ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
The King is home

Ibiza club Awka, own by Obi Cubana will be open before New year.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proeast1:
Cry cry..what about your report to the mods? Hahaha

Meanwhile I.have taken over your wife since you are impotent cheesy

[s][/s]

Taking over that woman hmm. Go for test because Biafrarep has AIDS. cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
[s]Hahaha if there's anything I like it is the fact that you can no longer come on imo thread to comment nonsense again. I.have taken over that thread fully like American military.

You are 55yrs old but you couldn't impregnate your wife but another man did.

Tochukwu, I have successfully made you to abandon your wife, this is what we do.

The amount pain I caused you since yesterday is the reason you are still bitter and refused to accept defeat. But I will keep beating you until you die a natural death. cheesy
[/s]

[s][/s]

Yada yada yada, yawns...

Seeing the notorious cybercriminal and bully crying blood gives me immense pleasure. I have been laughing so hard here as I visualize how much you must be suffering with your gatekeeper job now in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by i08068198016: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep:

Yada yada yada, yawns...

Seeing the notorious cybercriminal and bully crying blood gives me immense pleasure. I have been laughing so hard here as I visualize how much you must be suffering with your gatekeeper job now in the mud.

Another pepper done show. Now cry as usual

https://www.nairaland.com/6910654/armed-robbers-caught-owerri-pictures

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:

[s]
Taking over that woman hmm. Go for test because Biafrarep has AIDS. cheesy[/s]

Why would you go for test when it was your HIV status that made your former wife Chinenye Dike to abandon you and run away?

Dead man walking!

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proeast1:
[s][/s]
[s]
Your wife is on the run because you are an armed robber. Tochukwu your pain is not over yet. You must bow by force. cheesy[/s]

Otele, iko gi ejula cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chinonso Dike the notorious fraudster, is this all you've got? We are still on page 869, we need to take this to page 900 before Monday cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Biafrarep(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proeast1:

This one atom cheesy

I like the way you're quoting and replying yourself. That's a sign of advanced psychosis.

You thought only you has monopoly of madness? Na, ihubedi nke toro Biaty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1316) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.