Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2086003 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
OreMI22:
I love the fact that Obiano commissioned this project on December 28th, 2021 as promised.

As he already indicated, whatever work is still outstanding will continue after the commissioning. This means the car park and other works can continue.

Monimichelle really delayed this project hoping for endless contract reviews, and almost messed Obiano up. Using the oldest trick employed by a typical Nigerian contractor which is to give a litany of excuses why nothing was done so as to endlessly delay the completion of a project and thus demand upwards review of contracts due to inflation. My regret is that he gave them the maintenance contract for the pitch.

Hopefully, they will acquire adequate land along the new Anambra Intl. airport dual carriageway to build the Olympic Anambra international stadium. That site will be the best location for the state's Olympic stadium as it will be easily accessible and almost equidistant from Awka or Onitsha.

Like Ebonyi state is building its Olympic stadium in the Ochiudo city even though it has a basic stadium within Abakaliki city.
My brother let's not blame anybody apart from the Anambra international conference center awka which was started in 2015 Obiano started his legacy projects at the tail end of his administration thats why everything now is in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ceegar01:

My brother let's not blame anybody apart from the Anambra international conference center awka which was started in 2015 Obiano started his legacy projects at the tail end of his administration thats why everything now is in a hurry

Well, it's not as if Obiano was building Uyo stadium. He wanted to build this project between September to December last year. The Monimichelle guy vanished into thin air for most of this year. Only coming back in August!

If you watch NedMedia's video shot earlier this year, @ 22:00 you will see Monimichelle abandoned the project from January 2021!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2w17IkVki4&t=1413s

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
OreMI22:
I love the fact that Obiano commissioned this project on December 28th, 2021 as promised.

As he already indicated, whatever work is still outstanding will continue after the commissioning. This means the car park and other works can continue.

Monimichelle really delayed this project hoping for endless contract reviews, and almost messed Obiano up. Using the oldest trick employed by a typical Nigerian contractor which is to give a litany of excuses why nothing was done so as to endlessly delay the completion of a project and thus demand upwards review of contracts due to inflation. My regret is that Monimichelle was rewarded by giving them the maintenance contract for the pitch.

Hopefully, they will acquire adequate land along the new Anambra Intl. airport dual carriageway to build the Olympic Anambra international stadium. That site will be the best location for the state's Olympic stadium as it will be easily accessible and almost equidistant from Awka or Onitsha. The Awka City Stadium will continue to be used for sports development for the number of years that the new state Olympic stadium is under construction.

Like Ebonyi state is building its Olympic stadium in the Ochiudo city even though it has a basic stadium within Abakaliki city. It will cost about the same to build the Anambra international stadium, than to add up to 30,000 sitting capacity in the Awka City stadium. Moreover, it allows Anambra to have a standard stadium in Awka and an International Olympic stadium for hosting major sporting events in one arena.

One thing, i will give you guys working for Obiano is that your research is second to none.

The location for the Stadium is perfect.

It should be within proximity to the International airport.

No right thinking person, will argue with that location.

However, u know some of our brothers are clannish and will rather want it in their locality rather than reason the strategic interest associated with siting it within the airport locality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
However, the stadium should be a good distance from the international airport, maybe along the road.

It should not be part of the airport city, due to future expansion of the international airport and associated industries, i.e aviation fueling station, aircraft hangers and co.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
hammer567:

One thing, i will give you guys working for Obiano is that your research is second to none.

However, u know some of our brothers are clannish and will rather want it in their locality rather than reason the strategic interest associated with siting it within the airport locality.

At least, I am working for the good of my state and the overall good of Igboland by extension. ...and doing it all the way from the United States!

You left your state and came to Anambra to do IPOB and ESN. Endlessly arguing for IPOB ideology in Anambra thread instead of IMO or Abia thread!

The funniest part is that you shameless people have the effrontery to demand what the elected Anambra leaders must do for IPOD. After doing all in your power to frustrate elections in my state! I don't have time for you IPOB pigs! I also will not be responding or joining issues with half illiterates that don't know when to use uppercase in a sentence. SMH.

Ndo nu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
OreMI22:

At least, I am working for the good of my state and the overall good of Igboland by extension. ...and doing it all the way from the United States!

You left your state and came to Anambra to do IPOB and ESN. Endlessly arguing for IPOB ideology in Anambra thread instead of IMO or Abia thread!

The funniest part is that you shameless people have the effrontery to demand what the elected Anambra leaders must do for IPOD. After doing all in your power to frustrate elections in my state!

Tueh! I don't have time for you IPOB pigs! I also will not be responding or joining issues with half illiterates that don't know when to use uppercase in a sentence. Ndo nu!

First and foremost, I am an Igbo man.

Secondly, I am from Anambra state.

Thirdly, I live and work abroad but do follow activities at home.

If i may ask you, why did Igbo elders go to demand Nnamdi Kanu release?

We cannot all accept slavery Nwanne, try to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
I realize, that i may be Senior in office to some of you here, so i will respond to your childish tantrum with Seniority.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
I mean, just imagine an Igbo man, asking me about a group that was formed by Igbo people and by extension a security network that is locally formed by villagers recognized globally as legitimate.

Where was this clown, when a girl was raped and dismembered in Ihiala?

Where was this clown,, when Fulani started entering homes to take girls and their mother in Ebonyi?

Where was this clown, when Fulani attacked and murdered innocent people in Enugu?

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
hammer567:

You’re right on this one. And they’re really versed on most discourse here. Likes of Oremi,ChimaAde,1StSon etc; even the very internalAudi guygrin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
He is still scratching his head.

The cat got your tongue?

One rule about government is to know where your role start and end.

This is what makes an effective government.

When a government don't know where to start and draw the line, they become bureaucratic and ineffective.

Government cannot do everything and that is why they say Security is our collective obligation.

All Obiano did when Fulani menace became fatal was to offer a penalty that, fulani pay 50,000 naira for killing people in Anambra or destroying farm crops.

He effectively legitimise Fulani activities and impunity in the state because his hands were tired politically to Abuja.

The people rose up and enforced their civil and constitutional right.

IPOB led that movement and today Police think twice before killing anybody in Igboland, unlike before, which was not too long ago.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
OreMI22:

Monimichelle really delayed this project hoping for endless contract reviews, and almost messed Obiano up. Using the oldest trick employed by a typical Nigerian contractor which is to give a litany of excuses why nothing was done so as to endlessly delay the completion of a project and thus demand upwards review of contracts due to inflation. My regret is that Monimichelle was rewarded by giving them the maintenance contract for the pitch.

Hopefully, they will acquire adequate land along the new Anambra Intl. airport dual carriageway to build the Olympic Anambra international stadium. That site will be the best location for the state's Olympic stadium as it will be easily accessible and almost equidistant from Awka or Onitsha. The Awka City Stadium will continue to be used for sports development for the number of years that the new state Olympic stadium is under construction.

Like Ebonyi state is building its Olympic stadium in the Ochiudo city even though it has a basic stadium within Abakaliki city. It will cost about the same to build the Anambra international stadium, than to add up to 30,000 sitting capacity in the Awka City stadium. Moreover, it allows Anambra to have a standard stadium in Awka and an International Olympic stadium for hosting major sporting events in one arena.
Totally true and very aptly said!

An international stadium like the Uyo or Abuja stadium is something planned and executed from the scratch! Everything will have a designated area from the original master plan. If you want it to be a sports complex, then everything from the swimming pool to the indoor sports center will have to be designated in the plan to succeed.

Upgrading existing stadium costs a lot of money and you still wouldn't get the high standard of an international stadium built from the scratch with one plan. If they tell you how much was used in upgrading and adding seats to the Stephen Keshi Stadium, you would ask why Delta did not just build a brand new stadium of international standard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Landmack:

You’re right on this one. And they’re really versed on most discourse here. Likes of Oremi,ChimaAde,1StSon etc; even the very internalAudi guygrin

I'm not an Obiano employee, so dont expect me to come here and sing Obiano praise like a puppet.

I am independent indigene and observer.

I can be heavily critical, in as much as i can be complimentary.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
OreMI22:

The funniest part is that you shameless people have the effrontery to demand what the elected Anambra leaders must do for IPOD. After doing all in your power to frustrate elections in my state! I don't have time for you IPOB pigs! I also will not be responding or joining issues with half illiterates that don't know when to use uppercase in a sentence. SMH.

Ndo nu!

Nwanne, calm down. I feel your outrage too. Anyone who does not agree with their methods is a sabo or must be working for the government. There are two schools of thought on this issue. The first school of thought wants the total destruction of Biafraland and the death of every Biafran if that is what it takes for Biafra to emerge. The second school of thought wants the development of Biafraland and a democratic approach to the struggle using non-violent means.

I also subscribe with the latter and disagree with the criminality going on in Imo state in the name of Biafra. However, I don't blame the youths nor do I blame Nnamdi Kanu. Although I think his utter contempt and disregard for Igbo elders and Igbo leaders or anybody whatsoever that holds any contrary opinion is the reason he fell into the trap of being lured to Kenya and the current state of the struggle today as a result of that mistake.

Like MNK and IPOB, Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge were of the opinion that in order to kill corruption and materialism, every corrupt, wealthy or materialistic Cambodian had to be killed. So as to usher in a new generation of Cambodians with the mindset of extreme communism, lack of any desire for profit-making / corruption in the new population.

Pol Pot was wrong because he failed to realize that every vice was learned and therefore, even some of those who will be born in the next 20 years, will be corrupt or armed robbers! That is why I always tell my Biafran brothers that we must fix our homeland first and promote pan-Igbo unity. The idea of destroying everything we have in the belief that once we get Biafra every vice will magically disappear and our homeland would magically develop itself is totally mistaken. Just like Pol Pot was mistaken to believe that killing every corrupt or rich Cambodian and not building strong anti-corruption institutions to punish corrupt people, was the best way to fight corruption. It is even more funny when you view that Cambodia today ranks among the most corrupt countries on earth! After all the ill-advised killings of its business community and wealthy citizens! Let our brothers understand that you can develop your homeland as you struggle to get your freedom.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cjrane2:

Nwanne, calm down. I feel your outrage too. Anyone who does not agree with their methods is a sabo or must be working for the government. There are two schools of thought on this issue. The first school of thought wants the total destruction of Biafraland and the death of every Biafran if that is what it takes for Biafra to emerge. The second school of thought wants the development of Biafraland and a democratic approach to the struggle using non-violent means.

I also subscribe with the latter and disagree with the criminality going on in Imo state in the name of Biafra. However, I don't blame the youths nor do I blame Nnamdi Kanu. Although I think his utter contempt and disregard for Igbo elders and Igbo leaders or anybody whatsoever that holds any contrary opinion is the reason he fell into the trap of being lured to Kenya and the current state of the struggle today as a result of that mistake.

Like MNK and IPOB, Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge were of the opinion that in order to kill corruption and materialism, every corrupt, wealthy or materialistic Cambodian had to be killed. So as to usher in a new generation of Cambodians with the mindset of extreme communism, lack of any desire for profit-making / corruption in the new population.

Pol Pot was wrong because he failed to realize that every vice was learned and therefore, even some of those who will be born in the next 20 years, will be corrupt or armed robbers! That is why I always tell my Biafran brothers that we must fix our homeland first and promote pan-Igbo unity. The idea of destroying everything we have in the belief that once we get Biafra every vice will magically disappear and our homeland would magically develop itself is totally mistaken. Just like Pol Pot was mistaken to believe that killing every corrupt or rich Cambodian and not building strong anti-corruption institutions to punish corrupt people, was the best way to fight corruption. It is even more funny when you view that Cambodia today ranks among the most corrupt countries on earth! After all the ill-advised killings of its business community and wealthy citizens! Let our brothers understand that you can develop your homeland as you struggle to get your freedom.

I truly was not angry. I just felt his usual irritation of tagging everyone a government agent. He did the same in Enugu thread when I actively supported Sullivan Chime's developmental projects. It is in the same spirit that I praise Gov. Dave Umahi and route for the successful completion of his projects, especially the Abakaliki airport project.

I guess as you rightly pointed out, my only desire is to fix my homeland. I look around Nigeria and see how Igbos are despised and derided. Yet the same despised Igbos remain unconcerned and struggle to outdo themselves on who would own more investment in Lagos, Kano, Abuja, etc, and I ask myself what is wrong with our people?? They rarely want to learn from their own history and experience. They only learn from bitter personal experiences. So when those people in Lagos and elsewhere go after them, I rarely feel for them because they need to learn from personal experience to believe anything. The clear handwriting on the wall is that people should learn to fix their homeland first or at least have a fall-back investment there in case of losing everything. Other Nigerian tribes know this. Why it's so hard for the average Igbo person to appreciate remains a wonder. The same Igbo traders that gleefully abandoned the Oba International market to develop swamps in Lagos called trade fair complexes, will complain when these things are demolished overnight with all the goods in it. Then they bribe the officials to buy the demolished store of his brother to build his own. Which of course will be demolished in the next round of demolitions.

As Lagos Governor Fashola once asked Igbos why it was so hard to fix their homeland with the type of resources they control in Lagos? Well, an average Igboman would rather fix Lagos so that he will drag it with Yorubas than fix his own homeland. As fixing his homeland makes him "local & Igbotic". I am glad many people are beginning to reject that mindset of abandoning their homeland and going to struggle for Lagos with Yorubas.

If Buhari were an Igboman, he would not address the infrastructural decay in Igboland nor address the marginalization of the zone. As doing so would make him "Igbotic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqwzuZW7bEU

Anyhow, enjoy some highlights of today's events at the Awka City Stadium.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cjrane2:

Balance, is a very rare but important quality of an enlightened, progressive mind. You are a true son Cjrane2

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 5:15am On Dec 29, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Balance, is a very rare but important quality of an enlightened, progressive mind. You are a true son Cjrane2

Cjrane2, ChimaAdeoye, Igboson1 and Oremi22 are the greatest and brightest minds on this thread. I respect these people so much for the intelligence and balance they have brought to bear on this thread. I read every of their posts in-between the lines as it is always educative, analytical and informative.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:20am On Dec 29, 2021
"The idea of destroying everything we have in the belief that once we get Biafra every vice will magically disappear and our homeland would magically develop itself is totally mistaken."

Greatest lie ever told to a group of pple. Not forgetting the embarrassment that comes with it when some of these ipod guys quote those lines on a public platform where great intellects abound;chai...eziokwu ehn,udi ifele ga ne eme mu like this?!

If the change and dreams we so hope and desire can't start now;in our region...then no hope for d so called Biafra.

For a region that stands to lose a lot...DIALOGUE is just the way out not violence nor burning up police stations and killing security forces in our land/setting food trucks coming into the region ablaze etc.

Pls pls we can do better!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2021
OreMI22:

I truly was not angry. I just felt his usual irritation of tagging everyone a government agent. He did the same in Enugu thread when I actively supported Sullivan Chime's developmental projects. It is in the same spirit that I praise Gov. Dave Umahi and route for the successful completion of his projects, especially the Abakaliki airport project.

I guess as you rightly pointed out, my only desire is to fix my homeland. I look around Nigeria and see how Igbos are despised and derided. Yet the same despised Igbos remain unconcerned and struggle to outdo themselves on who would own more investment in Lagos, Kano, Abuja, etc, and I ask myself what is wrong with our people?? They rarely want to learn from their own history and experience. They only learn from bitter personal experiences. So when those people in Lagos and elsewhere go after them, I rarely feel for them because they need to learn from personal experience to believe anything. The clear handwriting on the wall is that people should learn to fix their homeland first or at least have a fall-back investment there in case of losing everything. Other Nigerian tribes know this. Why it's so hard for the average Igbo person to appreciate remains a wonder. The same Igbo traders that gleefully abandoned the Oba International market to develop swamps in Lagos called trade fair complexes, will complain when these things are demolished overnight with all the goods in it. Then they bribe the officials to buy the demolished store of his brother to build his own. Which of course will be demolished in the next round of demolitions.

As Lagos Governor Fashola once asked Igbos why it was so hard to fix their homeland with the type of resources they control in Lagos? Well, an average Igboman would rather fix Lagos so that he will drag it with Yorubas than fix his own homeland. As fixing his homeland makes him "local & Igbotic". I am glad many people are beginning to reject that mindset of abandoning their homeland and going to struggle for Lagos with Yorubas.

If Buhari were an Igboman, he would not address the infrastructural decay in Igboland nor address the marginalization of the zone. As doing so would make him "Igbotic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqwzuZW7bEU

Anyhow, enjoy some highlights of today's events at the Awka City Stadium.
Is that not Val Ozigbo

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2021
hammer567:
Obiano tried to make himself a first, in building certain infrastructure for Anambra State. Kudos to him on that, but this is not a befitting stadium for Ndi-Anambra.

We aspire to build something even better than the one in Akwa Ibom.

Anambra leads and others follow, as per light of the nation status.

Unto the next one.
All these noise about stadium is not needed. Only a foolish Gov will waste funds to build a stadium "better than the one in Akwa Ibom" at this point. The Awka City mini stadium is decent for sports development and physical fitness, thats what a town as Awka was lacking and Obiano has done his best to provide that even while he's working on other critical infrastructures.

There is no big stadium in Nigeria today that is Viable, even the Akwa Ibom stadium is almost useless, not to mention Abuja or PH stadium. Only a clueless Gov will waste scare resources embarking on another of such white elephant project when we need almost all Anambra roads to be dualized at this point with streetlights and proper planning.

So in essence, we dont need a big stadium, the next Gov can invest more resources on the Awka Mini Stadium (FIFA standard pitch), making it a sports complex while focusing on more important infrastructure. The structure as it is is superb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Instead of another white elephant "olympic stadium" govt should rather build a green golf course that will attract the rich to the state or a polo club.. The Awka Mini stadium is perfect and can be easily maintained.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Akwa ibom type of stadium is not my problem but I want obiano to add more pavilion to it like the eket stadium or asaba own Obiano is still my best governor till tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Ceegar01:
Akwa ibom type of stadium is not my problem but I want obiano to add more pavilion to it like the eket stadium or asaba own Obiano is still my best governor till tomorrow
Thats what the next Governor should continue with instead of embarking on another wasteful olympic stadium. The platform has already been built by Obiano, he would have added more stands if he has more time.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
So many Masquerade performances in Anambra this Xmas season.

Watch as big Igbo Masquerades perform in Nnewi during an Agwụ-Nsị Festival in Nnewi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ed8AO3nQbw
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
hammer567:
I realize, that i may be Senior in office to some of you here, so i will respond to your childish tantrum with Seniority.
imagine what dis mumu dey write
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nnewi Billionaire Businessman, Louis Carter, Empowers 21 Youths With 1 Million Naira Each
Nnewi-born industrialist and philanthropist, Chief Sir Louis Izuchukwu Onwugbenu (Okpata Ozuo Ora Nnewi) have doled out 21 Million Naira to youths in his community, Uruagu Nnewi, to enable them to engage in meaningful ventures.
Giving out the cheque of N1M each to the lucky youths, Chief Louis Onwugbenu who is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Louis Carter Group of Companies, said he was moved to empower the youths in the community after he observed that majority of the people that trooped to his residence on Christmas Day were asking for Christmas gifts.
According to the 68 years old, he decided that the best response was to empower some members of the community, especially the youths who will in return help others. He noted that If many people are rich, the burden would not be heavy on one man, or a handful of people.
The beneficiaries who were drawn from different communities in Uruagu Nnewi were picked through a ballot from candidates.
Chief Sir Louis Izuchukwu Onwugbenu who is known for philanthropic strides over the years has continued to use his foundation to empower members of his community.
Credit: Ebubechukwuzuloke Brown
#ForTheLoveOfAnambra
https://www.facebook.com/100005491935940/posts/1789413997918314/?app=fbl
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Nnewi Billionaire Businessman, Louis Carter, Empowers 21 Youths With 1 Million Naira Each
Nnewi-born industrialist and philanthropist, Chief Sir Louis Izuchukwu Onwugbenu (Okpata Ozuo Ora Nnewi) have doled out 21 Million Naira to youths in his community, Uruagu Nnewi, to enable them to engage in meaningful ventures.
Giving out the cheque of N1M each to the lucky youths, Chief Louis Onwugbenu who is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Louis Carter Group of Companies, said he was moved to empower the youths in the community after he observed that majority of the people that trooped to his residence on Christmas Day were asking for Christmas gifts.
According to the 68 years old, he decided that the best response was to empower some members of the community, especially the youths who will in return help others. He noted that If many people are rich, the burden would not be heavy on one man, or a handful of people.
The beneficiaries who were drawn from different communities in Uruagu Nnewi were picked through a ballot from candidates.
Chief Sir Louis Izuchukwu Onwugbenu who is known for philanthropic strides over the years has continued to use his foundation to empower members of his community.
#ForTheLoveOfAnambra

Nice one. This is the Anambra spirit we're known for.

Just hope na responsible youths clinched those millions. Wish they were assigned mentors. Ego nweé kwa mmuó nke ya.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Landmack:

Nice one. This is the Anambra spirit we're known for.

Just hope na responsible youths clinched those millions. Wish they were assigned mentors. Ego nweé kwa mmuó nke ya.

Coming from Nnewi.. They only need to lool around for motivation.. The investment drive and the drice to improve ones life is second to non in Nnewi...

Most will succeed

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
The goal is sports development not throwing away money. This is good enough for SPORTS DEVELOPMENT but it should be renamed Awka SPORTS COMPLEX and an indoor multipurpose arena should be built on its southern side for indoor Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, Handball, Table Tennis, Judo, Taekwondo and boxing. 2 Outdoor reinforced concrete courts should be built on its north western side for outdoor tennis/basketball with a sandpit for volleyball or beach football.

They should arrange to rent out the facilities for secondary school teams and institute a low gate fee for sports and fitness enthusiasts for upkeep and maintenance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Mktinsight your input is rejected, take it back. Devil has no good thing to offer however nice it sounds. So Mktinsight you and your post are as usual rejected. Anambra State government doesn't need your evil advice.

[s]
abuzz33:
The goal is sports development not throwing away money. This is good enough for SPORTS DEVELOPMENT but it should be renamed Awka SPORTS COMPLEX and an indoor multipurpose arena should be built on its southern side for indoor Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, Handball, Table Tennis, Judo, Taekwondo and boxing. 2 Outdoor reinforced concrete courts should be built on its north western side for outdoor tennis/basketball with a sandpit for volleyball or beach football.ey should arrange to rent out the facilities for secondary school teams and institute a low gate fee for sports and fitness enthusiasts for upkeep and maintenance.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ariesbull: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Coming from Nnewi.. They only need to lool around for motivation.. The investment drive and the drice to improve ones life is second to non in Nnewi...

Most will succeed
I don't know why Amichi, orsuemyi , Nnewi and Ákwá etiti are like this...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2021
chiefobdk2:

#ForTheLoveOfAnambra

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Dum20 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.