Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072768 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Because of what?
so u no hear say one owl landed there today?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
globemoney01:

Who owns it

Dr Bright Echefu from Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
The amount of private jets that will soon be operating from the Anambra Airport will be crazy. Wait until a VIP hosts an event. I hope United airlines and Airpeace are already planning on bringing their operational headquarters to Awka. I was very happy with United Nigeria for citing his headquarters in Enugu instead of the usual Lagos. Now we need all of them back in Anambra. We need all the jobs and revenue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
christejames:

Dr Bright Echefu from Imo State.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
ariesbull:
they have a poor market approach

How much is it

In Abuja they are now trying in marketing advertising on billboards and even at the back of Keke.

The normal prize is 17,500 for full assessories their promo prize is 14k for the same thing that's if you order with their online store.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Landmack:

so u no hear say one owl landed there today?

If it is Andy Ubah, I beg to differ from you. He is a human being and not an owl. Even those you clap and project are not saints.

I refused to buy into that general public sentiments until someone actually list his sins because I am fully aware Andy Ubah and Soludo served under Obasanjo's era. An era of massive looting and printing of different grades of currency for easy factory looting.

$16 billion power project that went awol was still under obj and soludo as CBN governor and also Andy Ubah as aso rock staff.

The only difference I see in all this is party sentiments afterall Buhari not too long made soludo a member of Nigeria economic team and till today everything is going haywire.

Stop criticizing someone because others do if there is no tangible evidence.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

If it is Andy Ubah, I beg to differ from you. He is a human being and not an owl. Even those you clap and project are not saints.

I refused to buy into that general public sentiments until someone actually list his sins because I am fully aware Andy Ubah and Soludo served under Obasanjo's era. An era of massive looting and printing of different grades of currency for easy factory looting.

$16 billion power project that went awol was still under obj and soludo as CBN governor and also Andy Ubah as aso rock staff.

The only difference I see in all this is party sentiments afterall Buhari not too long made soludo a member of Nigeria economic team and till today everything is going haywire.

Okay

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Landmack:

Okay
That guy is APC zombie..

He will never know Andy Ubah and his brother eselu.. Looted Anambra under mbadinuju.. Schools went on strike for 2 years... He with his brother kidnapped a sitting governor because he refused to share d state treasury with dem... They burnt ABS and Women development centre...

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
chiefobdk2:

That guy is APC zombie..

He will never know Andy Ubah and his brother eselu.. Looted Anambra under mbadinuju.. Schools went on strike for 2 years... He with his brother kidnapped a sitting governor because he refused to share d state treasury with dem... They burnt ABS and Women development centre...

Chief CID that conducted investigation and submitted reports....in other words APGA zombie if correctly put.

Well I don't have time for ussellless iidiotts as I hardly waste time in kinetic foollery.

Zuzuwezie.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
Anambrans, you people have so been lucky with leadership.

Choosing a good leader is not a game of luck , you have to participate in election process that will elect a credible person. Stop telling us we are lucky , we simply don't trifle with our our culture and future.

Emeka Offor fronted Mbadinuju and we showed him Anambra is too big for any godfather , including the President.

Eselu enu ego , tried to impose Ngige and got beaten at his own game.

Ngige came through the back door and Obi showed him the way out.

As you can see , there is a clear patter that indicate Anambra is politically sharpened and will never let an incompetent poser snatch power from us.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chosen4now: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
chiefobdk2:
i bought 21k last year plus installation

The current price is 14500 for the complete set... However the decoder only costs 10k....

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Chief CID that conducted investigation and submitted reports....in other words APGA zombie if correctly put.

Well I don't have time for ussellless iidiotts as I hardly waste time in kinetic foollery.

Zuzuwezie.

why being so defensive,nwoke á?

These events happened..why making it look like pple are making things up?

na wa 4 u sef

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxqyD-fzvMk Senator Chris Ngige Bags Chieftaincy Title From Obi Dr. Gibson Nwosu, Traditional Ruler Of Awka

The traditional ruler of Awka, His Royal Majesty, Obi Dr. Gibson Nwosu, OON (Eze Uzu 11) today conferred the Chieftaincy title of Onyiilingugba Awka on former Governor of Anambra state, and Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige.

Congratulations Igbo leader. The cap fits you.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
ariesbull:
is TSTV out

I wanted to ask same question. Are they functioning now?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Landmack:

why being so defensive,nwoke á?

These events happened..why making it look like pple are making things up?

na wa 4 u sef

The events happened and we just heard his own version.

Many also have their own version of the story.

Mine might even be different from yours.

Kweke.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

The events happened and we just heard his own version.

Many also have their own version of the story.

Mine might even be different from yours.

Kweke.
Nna, Biko rest...rest Biko!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
stasius:

I wanted to ask same question. Are they functioning now?

Very much!

They've been live since last year.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Landmack:

Nna, Biko rest...rest Biko!

I am at peace.

Those who are restive are the ones insulting others unnecessarily.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
globemoney01:
The funny thing about Anambra Airport is no matter how much you hate Obiano you will still end up using the airport, shamelessly. Now that’s a legacy project. Peter Obi who swore Obiano did nothing will soon eat the humble pie like others.
What is left now is for the project to be named after Obiano.

Peter Obi is a smart guy, so he will use the airport instead of being caught elsewhere and labeled as being childishly petty .

Of course he will praise Obiano if he is interviewed but will still stress that he acquired more lands to add to what Ngige secured i.e. Plots C and D to ensure the runway was long enough for an international cargo airport. Although the facts still remain that Obiano paid compensations on all the land and went on to build the airport.

I am fervently hoping that Peter Obi now believes in the economic potentials and future of Anambra. The jury is still out on the possibility of his Cash n Carry Next shop and Ebeano supermart being allowed to burn to the ground if they were located in Anambra. I guess the most disheartening thing was that his second Cash n Carry store in Nigeria was still located outside Anambra ! Yet same guy preached to Anambra people to bring some of their investments home to help create jobs for the youths. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
Anambrans, you people have so been lucky with leadership.
Nke a apụọ, "Anambrans" kwa after we have battled "Anambrarians"
What is wrong with you people for God sake?
If you make the name Igbo sounding like "Ndi Anambra" will your penis fall off?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Sapientia TV Onitsha now showing on TSTV

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Andy Uba lands at Anambra Airport; hails Obiano over project
- Reiterates the need to always place the development of Anambra above political affiliations
- Chairs APC stakeholders meeting; Acknowledges that government is continuum
The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the Anambra 2021 governorship election, Senator Andy Uba has hailed outgoing Gov. Willie Obiano for providing the state with a functional airport at Umueri, stressing that everyone must be committed to the development of Anambra State irrespective of differences in political party affiliation.
Sen. Uba who made the statement after landing at the airport said that the facility has added to the advancement of the state's infrastructural development quest.
“The airport is here with us and I like what I witnessed today. It is an additional infrastructure for the state and as a believer in the development of integrated transportation infrastructure which necessitated my bills on 'Railway development', 'Harbour/Maritime transportation', 'Road infrastructure development', 'Infrastructure funding' etc, I welcome this airport while looking forward to the next phase of development which we should target to interconnect all other transport infrastructure to the airport as a strategy to improve Ease-of-doing-business in the state” He said.
The Senator, whose critical role in assisting Gov. Obiano's administration and the other states that they were in our access N35b refund due Anambra state from the federal government was well acknowledged, reiterated that government being a continuum, he would, if by God’s grace he eventually wins, continue to drive development in the state for the benefit of Ndi Anambra.
Uba who later chaired the Anambra State APC stakeholders meeting held at Geneva Hotel Awka, called for unity in the party to attract more development in the state.
“I will continue to appeal to all stakeholders and members of this great party in the state to come together in unity. Our party, APC has shown commitment to ANAMBRA development, starting from the 2nd Niger bridge project, Amawbia to Umunya portion of Enugu/Onitsha Expressway, Refund for Upper Iweka/Head Bridge to Umunya by Expressway road project, etc. We have to unite in order to put the state in a strategic position to be able to sustain and expand development from APC Fed Govt synergy in ANAMBRA State” Uba concluded.
Uba also used the opportunity to acknowledge the commitment of the Chief Basil Ejidike led Anambra State APC caretaker committee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tshtsh: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2021
globemoney01:
The amount of private jets that will soon be operating from the Anambra Airport will be crazy. Wait until a VIP hosts an event. I hope United airlines and Airpeace are already planning on bringing their operational headquarters to Awka. I was very happy with United Nigeria for citing his headquarters in Enugu instead of the usual Lagos. Now we need all of them back in Anambra. We need all the jobs and revenue
On paper united nigeria may have listed enugu as it's HQ but in reality its HQ is in Lagos. The lagos aviation market is already developed and most businessmen in Nigeria are out there to make profit and only profit. Nothing more. In USA bill gates wanted to make profit, build a technology hub out of the state of Washington (Seattle),build a world class brand and many more. This facilitated Microsoft's heavy presence in Seattle. Here it is profit and only profit. Some arab visionaries built an aviation hub out of desert dubai . It wasn't easy but they did it. When you say enugu is your headquarters but you have only two flights out of enugu daily and have more than 10 flights out of lagos then your hub/HQ is lagos (in my opinion).
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2021
tshtsh:

On paper united nigeria may have listed enugu as it's HQ but in reality its HQ is in Lagos. The lagos aviation market is already developed and most businessmen in Nigeria are out there to make profit and only profit. Nothing more. In USA bill gates wanted to make profit, build a technology hub out of the state of Washington (Seattle),build a world class brand and many more. This facilitated Microsoft's heavy presence in Seattle. Here it is profit and only profit. Some arab visionaries built an aviation hub out of desert dubai . It wasn't easy but they did it. When you say enugu is your headquarters but you have only two flights out of enugu daily and have more than 10 flights out of lagos then your hub/HQ is lagos (in my opinion).

Forget your assertions, Enugu still remains the headquarters regardless and it's been doing fine in that regard, and mind you Lagos is not part of the airline major offices but rather Enugu and Abuja where he equally has lots of investment.

Other airlines are already using Lagos, Dr Okonkwo wants to be unique and his uniqueness is paying off.

You guys will be mentioning Lagos as if no state in the nearest future will come up to topple or rival its economics power.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
tshtsh:

Cooperate headquarters can be cited anywhere for different reasons, some companies run operational headquarters and corporate headquarters together so it doenst mean it should be cited where their are more activities if not all the oil companies should have their corporate headquaters in Niger Delta.
Nairaland as big as it is is run from one obscure location in Ogun state, infact Seun's village so I see no reason while Air Peace and United Airlines cant cite their corporate headquarters in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eziokwu,ike gwụrụ!

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Burruchaga71(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Trash
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Trash

Hsart.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tshtsh: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
christejames:

Forget your assertions, Enugu still remains the headquarters regardless and it's been doing fine in that regard, and mind you Lagos is not part of the airline major offices but rather Enugu and Abuja where he equally has lots of investment.

Other airlines are already using Lagos, Dr Okonkwo wants to be unique and his uniqueness is paying off.

You guys will be mentioning Lagos as if no state in the nearest future will come up to topple or rival its economics power.

Malaysia, singapore and dubai among others rivaled and overtook Lagos over time. It can be done and has been done before. Nevertheless, this crop of airlines in Nigeria will not do it. They want quick money (profit) and nothing more. In 2020 united nigeria airlines acquired four ERJ 145 aircrafts. Each of those aircrafts were 19 years old when they were acquired. There is nothing unique about Dr. Okonkwo's airline. That is one pattern of airlines that are not here to stay but out there for the quick cash. In the weeks leading to decmber 2021 there was high demand for tickets and united nigeria went to the market to wetlease another 20 year old A320 aircraft. This is not how the singapore airlines, etihad, emirates or malaysian airlines started & operated. Look at ibom air and you'll see that they are doing things different from others. Lagos airport is not even competitive in africa but it's huge market is the reason why foreign & local airlines are there. We are approaching the Single Africa Air Travel Market (SAATM) era and I dont see any nigerian airline (except ibom & airpeace) being able to compete in SAATM where likes of rwandair, asky, ethiopian are well equipped with modern aircraftsand structures.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Everyday supermarket finally opened in Awka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Next cash and carry is the next

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
tshtsh:

Malaysia, singapore and dubai among others rivaled and overtook Lagos over time. It can be done and has been done before. Nevertheless, this crop of airlines in Nigeria will not do it. They want quick money (profit) and nothing more. In 2020 united nigeria airlines acquired four ERJ 145 aircrafts. Each of those aircrafts were 19 years old when they were acquired. There is nothing unique about Dr. Okonkwo's airline. That is one pattern of airlines that are not here to stay but out there for the quick cash. In the weeks leading to decmber 2021 there was high demand for tickets and united nigeria went to the market to wetlease another 20 year old A320 aircraft. This is not how the singapore airlines, etihad, emirates or malaysian airlines started & operated. Look at ibom air and you'll see that they are doing things different from others. Lagos airport is not even competitive in africa but it's huge market is the reason why foreign & local airlines are there. We are approaching the Single Africa Air Travel Market (SAATM) era and I dont see any nigerian airline (except ibom & airpeace) being able to compete in SAATM where likes of rwandair, asky, ethiopian are well equipped with modern aircraftsand structures.

All these arm-chair critics that know how America and Singapore developed, but cannot develop a hamlet. Typical Nigerians!

That is why my best friend in school always sang Victor Uwaifo's Joromi for these types of people that always raise their hands quickly to answer all the teacher's questions to prove they are the most intelligent in the class, but will always give beautiful nonsense as answers each time. Which exposes their ignorance of the topic. People that know why every airline succeeded or did not succeed, but cannot run one Keke napep profitably grin TYPICAL NIGERIAN E-RAT!!! grin grin grin

For those who do not understand the meaning of "Joromi" response to these types of people that confidently type beautiful nonsense. The Joromi song is about a man who confidently narrates a pipe dream / impossible tale that only makes sense to the dreamer, who cannot differentiate dreams from reality. What the English call "Stranger than Fiction." Yet, they confidently speak or write their narrative as though they have some special real knowledge or real facts on the topic. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDrH-HS7tA

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.