Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2104497 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
Awka Millennium city is 10000 hectares, the governor who did the allocation has stated it clearly. You envious bitter people from other states must always find one thing to say.

[s][/s]
First pic website. Second pic, satellite imagery. 100 ha = 1km2

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
JohnBullMySon:
[/s]

Listen to the governor who gave the allocation. Stop spewing your envy here. Awka Millennium city is 10000 hectares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYXx4undk9o

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:

Listen to the governor who did the allocation. Stop spewing your envy here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYXx4undk9o

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I AM AN ENVIOUS BITTER FRUSTRATED FOOL

I should have known. Ndo oh

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

Can you verify the satellite imagery source? Because even the most updated satellite imagery website: https://www.maxar.com/products/satellite-imagery showed the place so far developed as >60Sq KM. Which is already more than 6,000 hectares!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
OreMI22:

Can you verify the satellite imagery source? Because even the most updated satellite imagery website: https://www.maxar.com/products/satellite-imagery showed the place so far developed as >60Sq KM. Which is already more than 6,000 hectares!
The Satellite Imagery is dated 7th January.

I've been following the project and hoping to buy property there.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Don't mind the guy, he edited the site image.
But I don't know why some people likes unnecessary arguments, anyway all I know is that according to his excellency to approved the land its a 10,000 hectares estate. Anyone saying otherwise is just talking r0bbish

OreMI22:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Source??

JohnBullMySon:
The Satellite Imagery is dated 7th January.

I've been following the project and hoping to buy property there.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
But I don't know why some people likes unnecessary arguments, anyway all I know is that according to his excellency to approved the land its a 10,000 hectares estate. Anyone saying otherwise is just talking r0bbish

Exactly! The area with roads that I measured was last updated in June 2021! We know since June, they have opened new roads (i.e. some places i did not include due to no roads in that area are indeed part of the land).

Anyway, you know that JohnBull my daughter is perhaps one of the owl's new monikers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nnewi vs Enugu..

See what happened as Nnewi people went to marry an Enugu girl from Igbo-etiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRL51Dm1oyI
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lying envious fool, just shut up, you have been bursted.

[s]
JohnBullMySon:
The Satellite Imagery is dated 7th January.'ve been following the project and hoping to buy property there.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nwanne thank you for exposing the lies being peddled by that envious ediot.

OreMI22:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
I know,
Mktinsight has disappeared since he saw the speedy construction at the airport and that nothing can stop the airport from operating fully

OreMI22:

Exactly! The area with roads that I measured was last updated in June 2021! We know since June, they have opened new roads (i.e. some places i did not include due to no roads in that area are indeed part of the land).

Anyway, you know that JohnBull my daughter is perhaps one of the owl's new monikers!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Rocksvibes234:
Source??

Sentinel hub. They have updated images. It's also written on AMC website. 100 hectares fenced gated estate. Obiano might be talking about the earlier planned bigger greenwood city. AMC supposedly is part of it.

Another image with less cloud interference.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Rocksvibes234:

And why would I do that? Why would I want to talk down on somewhere I'm interested in. You can check the site yourself. awkamilleniumcity.com. My brother runs ads on the lands. In fact I visited there this December. The main AMC being fenced is 100 hectares phase one. I can give you their number for you to confirm.

Why are you people always so sentimental Any small thing, you already think someone is fighting you. The other guy keeps on insulting me, anyways I don't have time for him yet. I only respected you because I've watched some of your videos previously on the airport. This will be my very last post here because I don't want someone calling me owl or whatever if I say something and I don't want to become angry with anyone. So I let you guys enjoy yourself. And I'm not mthinksight or whatever you call it. Jah bless.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Just look at how you are blabbing in order to cover up your blunder. So Obiano was yesterday talking about 10k hectares(Greenwood) that was under Obi administration in 2022 when AMC is being developed? Just stop embarrassing yourself AMC is a 10000 hectares smart city, the governor made it clear. No amount of your envy veiled lies can change the reality. Dumbo

[s]
JohnBullMySon:
Sentinel hub. They have updated images. It's also written on AMC website. 100 hectares fenced gated estate. Obiano might be talking about the earlier planned bigger greenwood city. AMC supposedly is part of it.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

I used sentinel to go around the boundaries and got 102.64 sq km. That means approx. 10,264 hectares!

Unfortunately with sentinel if you zoom out it changes from satellite imagery into an opaque map. Although Sentinel is not a very recent map. But, I will try and get a clearer map. But it is obvious that even by the most stringent assessment, the area already showing with roads are more than 80 sq km.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
OreMI22:

I used sentinel to go around the boundaries and got 102.64 sq km. That means approx. 10,264 hectares!

Unfortunately with sentinel if you zoom out it changes from satellite imagery into an opaque map. Although Sentinel is not a very recent map. But, I will try and get a clearer map. But it is obvious that even by the most stringent assessment, the area already showing with roads are more than 80 sq km.
You're taking a whole area that is not part of AMC phase1. Change to satellite imagery and zoom down till you see the layout I posted above. I have been there so when I check the maps I know where to search.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
And why would I do that? Why would I want to talk down on somewhere I'm interested in. You can check the site yourself. awkamilleniumcity.com. My brother runs ads on the lands. In fact I visited there this December. The main AMC being fenced is 100 hectares phase one. I can give you their number for you to confirm.

Why are you people always so sentimental Any small thing, you already think someone is fighting you. The other guy keeps on insulting me, anyways I don't have time for him yet. I only respected you because I've watched some of your videos previously on the airport. This will be my very last post here because I don't want someone calling me owl or whatever if I say something and I don't want to become angry with anyone. So I let you guys enjoy yourself. And I'm not mthinksight or whatever you call it. Jah bless.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
this will be ur last post here because you have been bustedgrin
Johnbull is one moniker that's disguising...his last reply even gave him away.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2022
OreMI22:

1 hectares = 20 standard size plots
10,000 hectares = 200,000 plots

AMC is 100 hectares and this is widely published by the developers themselves on their website

https://www.awkamillenniumcity.com/documents/brochure-download.pdf

Obiano probably made an error.

But why are people arguing over the size of the estate? To develop 2,000 plots is no small feat. Eko Atlantic is 1,000 hectares and it cost the developers a boat load of money.

AMC should deliver a well engineered layout and focus on quality infrastructure not shortcuts. The land has advantages to Ngozika and other estates in awka because it is in a low density area away from the town core with good access and they are building the infrastructure first not the other way round. The only problem it has is that it sits on swampy land. Drainage should be a priority.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 6:50am On Jan 12, 2022
abuzz33:

AMC is 100 hectares and this is widely published by the developers themselves on their website

But why are people arguing over the size of the estate? To develop 2,000 plots is no small feat. Eko Atlantic is 1,000 hectares and it cost the developers a boat load of money.

AMC should deliver a well engineered layout and focus on quality infrastructure not shortcuts. The land has advantages to Ngozika and other estates in awka because it is in a low density area away from the town core with good access and they are building the infrastructure first not the other way round. The only problem it has is that it sits on swampy land. Drainage should be a priority.
See pain. Chai I never knew ppl could be this frustrated and intimidated by others success... But the good news is that you can't help yourself, Anambra is breaking records day by day. Deal with it Nnaoo
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Obiano actually made a mistake about the size of the estate that was a slip of tongue but whether 10,000 or 100 what we need is a quality estate/City

But Awka millennium City is expanding to phase two which is on their sign post already so expanding to phase two will require more hectares of land.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Mktinsight no one needs your evil input. I know that this where a night owl like you would wanna come in. Awka Millennium city is 10000 hectares, the governor confirmed it, so get out.

[s]
abuzz33:

hectares = 20 standard size plots

[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2022
OreMI22:

You are totally correct
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2022
Chikeluba25:
See pain. Chai I never knew ppl could be this frustrated and intimidated by others success... But the good news is that you can't help yourself, Anambra is breaking records day by day. Deal with it Nnaoo

You are looking for who to abuse today I see. Sorry for you but Clem is my friend and brother if you do not know. He will deliver the best estate in Awka/Anambra.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s]Mktinsight no one needs your evil input. I know that this where a night owl like you would wanna come in. Awka Millennium city is 10000 hectares, the governor confirmed it, so get out. [/s]

[s][/s]

Jobless illiterate online beggar. My offer still stands. Come and shine my shoes instead of constituting a nuisance on nairaland. grin grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
abuzz33:

If I may ask, which of the developers are you talking about? Victoriacresthome (Ned Okonkwo), Claim Nwogbo, or Cubana group? Do you know how many real estate developers/ investors that are there? Very soon you will tell us that Sanwo Olu and FCT minister are the one doing dancing for Ned Okonkwo and Obi Cubana in their estates at Lagos and Abuja. That's why you are here teaching the governor how many plots of land he is utilizing in his own project.
I guess your spirit didn't visit this part of the smart city when you visited in your dream.
See how you are disgracing yourself in public out of anya-ufu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2022
JohnBullMySon:

Why does the statue have a european anvil? I think there should be a ban on statues until nigerians learn what a statue is supposed to be.

If you're celebrating the smithing history of the land why not display the smithing history of the land? Imagine someone making a statue to display igbo native attire and the statue is wearing a suit.

Anyways in nigeria such can happen
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Chikeluba25 post=109296722[s:
]If I may ask, which of the developers are you talking about? Victoriacresthome (Ned Okonkwo), Claim Nwogbo, or Cubana group? Do you know how many real estate developers/ investors that are there? Very soon you will tell us that Sanwo Olu and FCT minister are the one doing dancing for Ned Okonkwo and Obi Cubana in their estates at Lagos and Abuja. That's why you are here teaching the governor how many plots of land he is utilizing in his own project.
I guess you spirit didn't visit this part of the smart city when you visited in your dream.
See how you are disgracing yourself in public out of anya-ufu[/s]

You have a serious problem. Carry your hatred and frustration elsewhere if you want to have a conversation with decent people Otherwise say in your lane idiot.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Chikeluba25 post=109296722[s:
]If I may ask, which of the developers are you talking about? Victoriacresthome (Ned Okonkwo), Claim Nwogbo, or Cubana group? Do you know how many real estate developers/ investors that are there? Very soon you will tell us that Sanwo Olu and FCT minister are the one doing dancing for Ned Okonkwo and Obi Cubana in their estates at Lagos and Abuja. That's why you are here teaching the governor how many plots of land he is utilizing in his own project.
I guess you spirit didn't visit this part of the smart city when you visited in your dream.
See how you are disgracing yourself in public out of anya-ufu[/s]

You have a serious problem. Carry your hatred and frustration elsewhere if you want to have a conversation with decent people Otherwise stay in your lane idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.