Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2085348 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lordbaelish24:

[s]Look at this uncircumcised, confused transgender who alternates between male and female accounts. Try finding out gender you fall in first, then maybe i may just not categorize you as being as mentally unfit as the corpse you support.

This is not a Pro Anambra thread, and you have no power to make it one because neither you nor your father created it. If you want a thread where you are your fellow, irredeemable deplorables can jerkkk each other off, feel free to create one.

When in 2013 you were all over this forum posting pictures of the deplorable Awka expressway as a way of attacking Peter Obi even when you knew it was a federal road, nobody called you an Anambra hater. Suddenly you want to deny other people that same freedom you used and abused?
You will not die well. Ozu nwuruanwu.[/s]
Shut your dirty mouth cry cry baby. Yes this is pro Anambra thread. The same deplorable Awka Federal highway has been fixed today by Obiano so why shouldn't I be happy about it except witches and enemies of progress like you.
I see you are one of the Peter Obi towncriers, better take your nonsense back to facebook. You idiots were worshipping the utter failure Obi while we were asking for good governance, now Obiano is providing most of what we were demanding then during oil boom period and no recession, now you witches and enemies of progress are back to rubbish his achievements.
This place will be too hot for you. Take your nonsense back to facebook. Dont come here crying like a baby about not being allowed to spread your useless propaganda here, go back and tell your paymaster that no propaganda or trying to blackmail people will work here. Ezi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lordbaelish24:

[s]I have watched in silence over the years as those paid urchins silenced critics after critics as though we are in communist China. Someone has to descend into the gutter with them at some point. It is clear that the mods have given up on this thread[/s].
Why not come and lets descend in the gutter. Of all the positives happening in Anambra which is unlike never before you want us to dwell on the negatives to make you happy. Go and create a new thread for that for your fellow pigs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Lordbaelish24: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
globemoney01:

Shut your dirty mouth cry cry baby. Yes this is pro Anambra thread. The same deplorable Awka Federal highway has been fixed today by Obiano so why shouldn't I be happy about it except witches and enemies of progress like you.
I see you are one of the Peter Obi towncriers, better take your nonsense back to facebook. You idiots were worshipping the utter failure Obi while we were asking for good governance, now Obiano is providing most of what we were demanding then during oil boom period and no recession, now you witches and enemies of progress are back to rubbish his achievements.
This place will be too hot for you. Take your nonsense back to facebook. Dont come here crying like a baby about not being allowed to spread your useless propaganda here, go back and tell your paymaster that no propaganda or trying to blackmail people will work here. Ezi
The fact that you believe anyone who criticizes a state government somehow hates the state shows you are suffering from acute mental disorder. I ask again, when you were dragging Peter Obi to filth in 2013 did you do it because you hated Anambra state? So how come people who do the same right now somehow qualify as "Enemies of Anambra state"? The only enemies Anambra has on this thread is you and that psychiatric patient who has vowed to silence suggestions on how to move the state forward.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Lordbaelish24: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
globemoney01:

Why not come and lets descend in the gutter. Of all the positives happening in Anambra which is unlike never before you want us to dwell on the negatives to make you happy. Go and create a new thread for that for your fellow pigs.
It takes someone sired by two pigs to recognize one. How else does a sane human automatically respond to criticism of a public official by throwing invectives if they did not grow in the womb of a swine? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Martin stop being a nuisance. He told you the bitter truth

[s]
Lordbaelish24:

The fact that you believe anyone who criticizes a state government somehow hates the state shows you are suffering from acute mental disorder. I ask again, when you were dragging Peter Obi to filth in 2013 did you do it because you hated Anambra state? So how come people who do the same right now somehow qualify as "Enemies of Anambra state"? The only enemies Anambra has on this thread is you and that psychiatric patient who has vowed to silence suggestions on how to move the state forward.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lordbaelish24:

[s]The fact that you believe anyone who criticizes a state government somehow hates the state shows you are suffering from acute mental disorder. I ask again, when you were dragging Peter Obi to filth in 2013 did you do it because you hated Anambra state? So how come people who do the same right now somehow qualify as "Enemies of Anambra state"? The only enemies Anambra has on this thread is you and that psychiatric patient who has vowed to silence suggestions on how to move the state forward.[/s]
Lunatics like you were supporting Obi when the state was in comatose, when like you said the Awka expressway was an eyesore, now someone has come to the rescue to fix most of the things you are suddenly realized the need to criticize govt. You are nothing but a lunatic. We the progressives are only concerned about moving the state forward and any idiot that does not support the efforts made by Obiano right now is an enemy of progress. We are making progress now, we dont want to hear your useless noise in the name of criticims. Go and open a thread for that like I did during Obi's time lets see how far it will go. Stop crying like a bat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lordbaelish24:

[s]It takes someone sired by two pigs to recognize one. How else does a sane human automatically respond to criticism of a public official by throwing invectives if they did not grow in the womb of a swine? grin grin grin grin[/s]
Nonsense as usual from a pig. Cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
nduprincekc:
Any updates please?

Bros, i think it’s best you wait for this recent phase of madness to pass over before trying to indulge in any nice updates, otherwise it would be akin to trying to admire a nice diamond stuck on a pile of shit! wink

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by marshman293: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Peace at all cost
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

[s]Bros, i think it’s best you wait for this recent phase of madness to pass over before trying to indulge in any nice updates, otherwise it would be akin to trying to admire a nice diamond stuck on a pile of shit! wink[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Bros, i think it’s best you wait for this recent phase of madness to pass over before trying to indulge in any nice updates, otherwise it would be akin to trying to admire a nice diamond stuck on a pile of shit! wink
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Kaysalas(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
leicestercamper:
Martinect, have you eaten today? Lemme finish chatting with my French pinopino, I go reply you soon.

Bro, how far? I need a french pinopino like you. I need person to practice my french with. Abeg! Link me up
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bro, how far? I need a french pinopino like you. I need person to practice my french with. Abeg! Link me up

cheesy pino pino
Yooo broo. Just boarding. It's damn too slow mehn. I am going for a few days, from there to Accra then to Abuja and back to Awka via Anambra international airport.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just passed through security and immigration checks. Heading to the apron

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lordbaelish24:

Do not leave this thread for anybody. This thread belongs to everybody who is from Anambra and wishes her well. Criticism and critiques will only make us do better. Not everybody has to toe the line of the irredeemable sycophants on this thread who are allergic to Innocent observations and criticisms. It is against our nature as Igbos to be deaf to newer ideas and suggestions on how to progress.

Our progenitors did not accomplish all they did, by attacking anyone who questioned their ideas or suggested divergent ones.
For many of us who mean well for our state, we look forward to contrary suggestions on how we could and should do things. Nwanne you are welcome here anytime. Anyone who has problems with criticism can move to North Korea and serve in Kim Jong Un's government.
I honestly can't remain here. What happens here is mind boggling. Few people seems to like objectivity and facts unless it's exactly what they want to hear. I can't visit Nairaland just to exchange words with trolls. When those insane people are dead, I'll be back. It won't be long. Trust me. Ka chi fo cool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
leicestercamper:

cheesy pino pino
[s]Yooo broo. Just boarding. It's damn too slow mehn. I am going for a few days, from there to Accra then to Abuja and back to Awka via Anambra international airport.[/s]

Indeed. European flights people wear jackets and sweaters and trousers not native wear and shorts. Flights to Paris, London, Amsterdam leave at night. You online agbero claim to have been at MMIA since 8am. You must be a cleaner or one of those touts looking for someone's bag to carry. grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hahaha..see how a miserable old man dey cry.

Mktinsight aka abuzz33 the demonic night owl, you haven't even entered local flight before not to talk of international flight.

Oh you want everyone to wear jacket? Illiterate brain dead miserable miscreant, so when does those flights leave when you haven't been to an Airport before? This is how you always camp here claiming to know everything when you are just an empty drum. Local champion anu mpama I will market this your trademark when we enter the plane. Arulu.awusa .. cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

Indeed. European flights people wear jackets and sweaters and trousers not native wear and shorts. Flights to Paris, London, Amsterdam leave at night. You online agbero claim to have been at MMIA since 8am. You must be a cleaner or one of those touts looking for someone's bag to carry
[/s]

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mktinsight aka abuzz33,miserable fool that's infested with inferiority complex. This particular man was cleared at immigration before myself and he is going to New York. You think everyone is interested in Western jacket. Ewu without brain. cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mktinsight aka abuzz33 the brain dead village tout, my offer to buy you an okada still stands, once I return from my vacation. cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Wanbissaka: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
leicestercamper:
Mktinsight aka abuzz33 the brain dead village tout, my offer to buy you an okada still stands. Once I return from.my vacation. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Anambra: The fastest developing state by the people and for the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Demonic night owl aka mktinsight aka abuzz33. I am marketing your brand(night owl) in the plane. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) Film Village where epic movies will be filmed under construction at Awka. Update: 12/01/2022 Recall that ABS launched their film academy in collaboration with Nollywood 3years ago.

Together we will build a self propelled state and develop every sector simultaneously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) Film Village where epic movies will be filmed under construction at Awka. Update: 12/01/2022 Recall that ABS launched their film academy in collaboration with Nollywood 3years ago.

Together we will build a self propelled state and develop every sector simultaneously.

Very good. I have been expecting this type of news for a long time.

Really Igbo ekunie! !

We are moving in the right direction. Igbos own Nollywood, and if we don't bring it home, others will.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s]Demonic night owl aka mktinsight aka abuzz33. I am marketing your brand(night owl) in the plane. [/s]cheesy

Look at the cheap plane you claim to have boarded to Paris grin Show the boarding pass you no fit do. grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 2:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Bush man I thought you said he isn't travelling, now you are talking about aeroplane when you haven't even entered local flight in your life. Night owl. cheesy cheesy

[s]
abuzz33:

Look at the cheap plane you claim to have boarded to Paris Show the boarding pass you no fit do.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ShaoIin77: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2022
leicestercamper:
Demonic night owl aka mktinsight aka abuzz33. I am marketing your brand(night owl) in the plane. cheesy

Na I'm be say mktinsight aka abuzz33 went to Paris with your via that brown envelope. At least you have taken his name to abroad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 4:48am On Jan 13, 2022
ShaoIin77:

[s]Na I'm be say mktinsight aka abuzz33 went to Paris with your via that brown envelope. At least you have taken his name to abroad. [/s]cheesy

You and another one of your many monikers. You pull pictures off the Internet and photoshop them claiming to be travelling. I caught your lies when you claimed at 8am to be flying to Paris whose flights leave at 10-11pm.

Number 2 air france uses jets with led screens for watching movies at the back head of the chair in front and not that old 1990s plane you posted.

Show your boarding pass illiterate online tout.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.