Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2086190 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DemMannaScam: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fulani nama & ruga remains banned in Biafra land

Useless almajiri is this too much for your brain to understand?

Landmack:

My friend go and switch to ur other scamming moniker quick! I said I will finish you on this thread that u keep camping like an evil black owl.

You know the rubbish u keep spewing here are all evil reason why u will always switch to ur other stupid alternates to quote yourself and to give an impression that ur demonic message is being accepted by ‘fools’ who want to and love to see our region burn to the advantage of their states.
You come here under the demonic pretence of preaching igbo unity but will continue and subtly cheering the evil ur fellow illiterate miscreants are bringing upon our region.
May thunder scatter those ur rotten teeth and the fake igbo unity u keep talking about here.
Leave Anambra alone and go face ur rivers of black soot.
Idiaaaat!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DemMannaScam: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nothing changes.

You remain a cursed Fulani almajiri

Una nama and ruga remains banned in Biafra land.

THIEF!!! cheesy

Landmack:

Full blown psychosis

Bkayy and his moronic alternates. U can’t use one moniker to defend your terrorist group...always switching monikers to sell us scamming and fake Biafra of thugs,touts and thieves.
Your members were burnt beyond recognition yesterday or so at Onitsha...have u idiats gone to bury the carcass and maybe rename a street after them.

Thieving fleedom fighters

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is about to complete a catholic cathedral he is single handily building for Nnewi Diocese.

Earlier today, The 75th birthday of Bishop Hillary Paul Odilichukwu Okeke celebrated the first mass at the the almost completed Cathedral of the Catholic Diocese of Nnewi; constructed by Sen. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chikeluba25:
I can see you are trying so hard to change the narrative...
I am not here to exchange words with brainwashed illiterate; but to state an obvious fact
IPOB sit at home is a bad move in the wrong direction.
A supposed obvious fact that cannot be proved.
You are more stupid than I thought.

Farewell and remain blessed in stupidity.
I am done with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
investnow2013:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah is about to complete a catholic cathedral he is single handily building for Nnewi Diocese.

Earlier today, The 75th birthday of Bishop Hillary Paul Odilichukwu Okeke celebrated the first mass at the the almost completed Cathedral of the Catholic Diocese of Nnewi; constructed by Sen. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.
Church is not a development.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
New entrants at Club road Awka
This looks interesting. I might pay a visit.
Do you know that one that made FP few weeks ago?
The one that offer advanced services.
If you know it, use style to tell me the name.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Very nice, club road is really changing face.
Welcome development, more pictures guys n thanks for showcasing .

I like to see people putting in an effort to show things that are really happening in Alaigbo except 4 few noisemakers in this thread that won't allow us to enjoy this beautiful thread in peace .

Always insulting back and forth, despicable humans .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
NNEWI CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL NEARS COMPLETION:

AS BISHOP HILLARY ODILI OKEKE HOLDS MAIDEN 75TH BIRTHDAY MASS AT OUR LADY OF ASSUMPTION CATHEDRAL NNEWI, ANAMBRA STATE.

To the glory of God, in commemoration of His Lordship; Most Reverend Hillary Odili Okeke’s 75th birthday anniversary, a maiden mass was held at Our Lady of Assumption Catholic Cathedral, Nnewi which is almost completed and solely funded by me.

The Nnewi Catholic Cathedral which consists of 117 parishes, 12m all round filled concrete foundation, over 6,000 seating capacity, 146 already built underground tombs, 10-storey bell tower, 5 storey elevation and over 750 car parking capacity is a significant edifice which will not only serve as an outstanding place of worship for God but will also play a vital role in motivating other people to always support services in the Lord’s vineyard with their wealth and resources.

On behalf of my family and the good people of Anambra South, I wish to once again convey my warm felicitations to the outgoing Bishop of the Nnewi Catholic Diocese; Most Reverend Hillary Odili Okeke on this auspicious occasion of his 75th birthday anniversary. Undoubtedly, his forthrightness, steady and consistent leadership as well as his firm Christian belief in peace and unity amongst people will always stand as a reference point.

Conclusively, I thank God for giving me the grace to come this far in building a befitting Cathedral for Him. I know he will see me through till the final stage of this project as I continually draw strength from Proverbs 23:18 which reminds us that “Surely there is a reward, and the expectations of the righteous will not be cut short.”

It is my earnest prayer that the church congregation will continue to grow in the Lord and many more souls will come to know Christ and his saving grace through this place of worship.

Dignitaries present at the maiden mass include; the incoming Bishop of Nnewi Catholic Diocese; Bishop Jonas Benson, H.R.H Igwe K.O.N Orizu III, Chief Joe Martins Uzodike, Dr. Chike Ohamobi, Chief Dr. Ajulu Uzodike, Sir. Dennis Ofodeme and other eminent personalities.

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah.
Anambra South Senatorial District.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 4:22am On Jan 22, 2022
First of all, I never addressed you to my comment! I can see you are nuisance to this thread.
Look like you don't have anything to do rather attacking anybody that comment here.
I see you do not have manners at all bush man.fu*K outta here
Landmack:

So you’re back with the 20th moniker u just opened today today? cheesy
Suffer no dey tire you?

Jobless soul
Ipob touting illiterate! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zssk0003: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2022
The Installation of the escalator at the airport is ongoing Picture below

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Zssk0003:
God is not yet done with Anambra.
Together we will build a greater Anamblightest

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Club road Awka is the most happening place in southeast. The owner of OBALENDE lounge is a yoruba man that's based in Awka

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Zssk0003:

In Nigeria, only Abuja and Lagos international airports can stand side by side with the Anambra international airport. Cool

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stasius: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2022
Zssk0003:

Good. Avio bridges next.
Anambra is not done.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Easily the most beautiful and most sophisticated ICC in Nigeria- Awka international convention centre

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2022
AmericanQuarter:
Easily the most beautiful and most sophisticated ICC in Nigeria- Awka international convention centre

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AdJosh: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Afoanu
My last reply to you bcs ibugodi ezigbo ezi.
Don't have time for your nonchalant attitude @ d moment.
Onuku Odeku, keep disgracing urself, bastard .
Landmack:

Shut up and disappear with the whirlwind osiso

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
post=109546951:
Anambra Amaka

Now this is what we call legacy. Peter Obi and Willie Obiano will live long. They really are true sons.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sergio104(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Landmack:

Wow..things I luv to read

Who could have thought that a Yoruba man will invest in Anambra?!
This is what we call attracting investors from all parts of the world to Anambra irrespective of tribe by creating a favourable and peaceful business environment. We must protect this investment so that “Obalende” can bring more of his brothers to come and invest in Anambra.

We will not allow miscreants and terrorist apologists destroy Anambra for us.

Why must you point out the tribe.

why not just commend the good work and move on??
Or are IGBOS not investing in other people's Land that ain't thiers.

I tire ooh.

Agulu Amaka..

Anambra Amaka!!.

IGBO Amaka!!!!!

outta here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Sergio104(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Landmack:

Thunder faya u there for quoting me with these rubbish. U can keep switching monikers to hide,I will still detect ur fake ass. Go to ur state and continue being a nuisance there. We are wiser than y’all now

What's this one saying.

Abeg shut that your filthy flatulence-like buccal.

Ain't out for jab throwing in this beautiful thread of ours.

I just wanted to tell you that pointing out the tribe ain't good, because more of Igbo investment as such is in yolloba Land also.

BTW I don't know who you said is switching monikers......... I am sergio nwa Agulu.

Outta here!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.