Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2087401 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Louis Carter Speaks On His Plan To Build A University In Nnewi

Nnewi-born businessman, Sir Louis Carter Izuchukwu Onwugbenu has hinted on his plans to build a university in Nnewi.

In an exclusive chat with Anaedoonline.ng, he stated that he is making serious plans to invest more in education especially in the area of building a university.

According to him, he has been in talks with both the state government and the Ministry of Education on his plans to build a world-class university that will focus especially in science and technology.

Chief Onwugbenu who is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Louis Carter Group of Companies said that although over five hundred people have benefited from his scholarship scheme, he still has plans of building a university to add to his support for education.

The billionaire philanthropist has in the last nine (9) years spent millions of Naira yearly in catering for the tuition, books, accommodation, and other sundry expenses until graduation both for candidates in primary, secondary, and university level.

Click link to read more.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just in: Dubai estate announce extra 4.6million increase in cost of land 3 days from today(19/012022). I predicted that Anambra lands will increase in cost when Anambra born top investors like Victoriacresthome, Cubana group, etc were rushing home to invest in real estate, hospitality, ...
It is coming to past.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
abuzz33:

Indeed. European flights people wear jackets and sweaters and trousers not native wear and shorts. Flights to Paris, London, Amsterdam leave at night. You online agbero claim to have been at MMIA since 8am. You must be a cleaner or one of those touts looking for someone's bag to carry. grin grin

if you are not traveling..you will never be allowed to get to the point of the last pictures...and thats the international wing of the airport....no matter what time ur flight is. u can wait as long as u want in d departure lounge...stop displaying ignorance u dis village hater...
about the guy on native nobody said he is going to Europe. every traveller must use that because its just after immigration....be humble and learn village oversabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Just in: Dubai estate announce extra 4.6million increase in cost of land 3 days from today(19/012022). I predicted that Anambra lands will increase in cost when Anambra born top investors like Victoriacresthome, Cubana group, etc were rushing home to invest in real estate, hospitality, ...
It is coming to past.

The name of this estate just make it looks like a joke...

Would have loved something more local. Awka Estate and whatnots is better to that name.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Waldorf Blu Awka. Anambra hospitality is second to non.

Beautiful, another beautiful hotel in Awka is "Maxbe continental hotel Awka"

Wow, it is like a paradise, it's a friend birthday and I came all the way from Porthatcourt, I'm really impressed with I saw, unfortunately I couldn't take pictures

Everything about the hotel is fine both location and serenity of the place

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by leicestercamper: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
But you aren't bothered about "golf estate", doesn't the name make the estate look like a joke? Why not name it enugu estate or wawa estate, or something more local?

christejames:

Would have loved something more local. Awka Estate and whatnots is better to that name.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chikeluba25:
It wasn't always like this. Anambra has been able to to build a state/ state capital where our illustrious indigenes can come bk for vacation, relax and feel at home.
We hope Soludo will solicitate on what is already on ground to turn the state to Dubai.
We look forward for quality/world standard road infrastructure in the state.

which one be solicitate again...how e take fit
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
OreMI22:

Agreed. The cargo facilities are just as important too. The reason we call out these things is that they will help make the airport viable and grow to its desired potential. Obiano already spoke about these things and the need for an airport road from both the Nsugbe and Umueri ends of the airport. In that way, people living in GRA Onitsha or 3-3 can easily access the airport via Nsugbe road. In that way, accessibility to the airport is always guaranteed.

Obiano is known for high-quality work and striving hard to do everything properly as it should be. That is why he took the pains of installing runway Cat 2 center lights when almost every other Igboman alive would do the easier & cheaper thing of installing only the runway edge lights to make it a Cat 1 runway lighting design. Instead of the hard work of drilling a completed runway to install the runway center lights as originally designed.

If Obiano were to continue in office, it is sure that he would build the Nsugbe airport road as he did the airport road to Umueri. He would definitely make sure things are done properly to international standards. But we have a new government with a new set of people that might view multiple access roads as a "luxury" and a waste of money since there is already one main access road. The same way they would view completing the parallel taxiway and a new Cargo terminal as luxuries. Since they can always "manage" using the passenger terminal for cargo operations and use the runway for taxiing. That is the concern why these things are being called out.
the way some of u castigate others just to praise ur benefactor is laughable..what do you mean everyother Igbo man will tale d easy root...dat is such a dumb comment to make praise whoever u want to praise without bringing down others. its stupid
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ndi Igbo especially Anambra people, please welcome one of your son

I'm new here, I get to find out about this page through a friend that's so passionate about Anambra state

Una Weldon ooo

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk2: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
hammer567:

I FEEL LIKE IGBO MEN HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM.

THE WAY MANY OF YOU BEHAVE IS OUTRIGHTLY POOR.

HOW DO U POST RAILWAY PICTURE AND SAY ANAMBRA GO?
its only Igbo men in ur family that have mental problem. idi.ot

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
nna m ndewoo

Jcoleworld911:

I'm new here, I get to find out about this page through a friend that's so passionate about Anambra state

Una Weldon ooo

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
christejames:

it seems u haven't heard abt "Supernatural estate"?grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
hammer567:

I FEEL LIKE IGBO MEN HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM.

THE WAY MANY OF YOU BEHAVE IS OUTRIGHTLY POOR.

HOW DO U POST RAILWAY PICTURE AND SAY ANAMBRA GO?

in as much as what you're correcting that guy for is right...don't u also think u have mental problem by ur continuous use of caps lock in posting comments on this thread even after you've been schooled repeatedly?

u live in a glass house and throwing stones like a fool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jcoleworld911:

Una Weldon ooo

welcome

we have funny characters here o. so brace upgrin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Landmack:

it seems u haven't heard abt "Supernatural estate"?grin

grin

Ah! This one is strong...

Is it owned by Odumeje?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
christejames:
grin

Ah! This one is strong...

Is it owned by Odumeje?

i don't even know who owns it.

our pple need to do better in giving nice and befitting names to a place.

Udoka Estate is a beautiful name for an estate
ngozika is also one that's so sweet to the ears.

Awka City Estate would have been better than Dubai whatever.

supernatural estate

our lord Jesus Christ estate

na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Landmack:

i don't even know who owns it.

our pple need to do better in giving nice and befitting names to a place.

Udoka Estate is a beautiful name for an estate
ngozika is also one that's so sweet to the ears.

Awka City Estate would have been better than Dubai whatever.

supernatural estate

our lord Jesus Christ estate

na wa o

Thank you brother for understanding
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
nduprincekc:
nna m ndewoo

Thank you jare
The pleasure is mine
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Jcoleworld911: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Landmack:

welcome

we have funny characters here o. so brace upgrin

Thanks bruh but I'm not here to fight, anything development in Igbo land especially Anambra state is joyous to my ears.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2022
2nd Niger bridge Onitsha now connected on both ends. Onitsha mega city

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Behold the PPP bridge costing US$700 Million.
Meanwhile users of this bridge should get ready for the tolling that comes with it. Them go toll us for 25yrs.

Buhari did a nice job. Not forgetting the so many controversies that trailed this bridge then...GEJ really did us dirty. Two Two-k toll no be beans

I want to believe the later reviews about this bridge were later carried out so as not to bring untold suffering to the users

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Nice update. I will love to see update on the new Obosi interchange. Anybody with recent picture?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by edochie12: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Nice update. I will love to see update on the new Obosi interchange. Anybody with recent picture?
They are too serious and mean there,work is going on

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anambra international airport the aviation hub of the Eastern Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anambra 2022 Transition Committee Inaugurated

By Valentine Mbadugha (ABS Reporter)

To enable the incoming administration take - off smoothly with a clear understanding of current state of governance, the Governor-Elect Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo has inaugurated the Anambra State 2022 Transition Committee.

The committee being headed by the former World Bank executive and a one time Minister of Education, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili has 80 members chosen from within and outside the state on the benchmark of knowledge, character, excellence, diversity, integrity, inclusiveness and professionalism.

Inaugurating the committee at Golden Tulip Hotel Agulu, the Governor-Elect Professor Soludo outlined the terms of reference of the committee noting that he envisions an Anambra that will be more liveable and prosperous as the committee will see to a seamless transition and help the incoming administration take - off smoothly.

The Governor-Elect emphasized that having a peaceful, progressive and prosperous Anambra Is the collective dream and collective responsibility of every onye Anambra, therefore, the need for everyone to own the growth and development of Anambra by contributing through selfless services.

He thanked the committee members for accepting to serve Anambra and encouraged them to co-opt anyone that would add value to the project.

The Governor-Elect who described the transition as a friendly one, expressed his gratitude to Governor Willie Obiano for his unflinching support.

Professor Soludo in his remark, reiterated his earlier resolve to hit the ground running from day one with the support of everyone and assured to run an open and accountable administration.

The state Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning, Mr Mark Okoye took the gathering through vision, mission and strategic objectives, achievements, challenges and lesson learnt from the Obiano - led administration.

The Committee Chairperson, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, while accepting the responsibility, thanked the Governor-Elect for the honour.

She highlighted ground rules, agenda and terms of reference of the transition committee and emphasized that their mission is to boost the effectiveness of the Governor-Elect and the incoming government team in their quest to build a liveable and prosperous smart megacity.

Dr Ezekwesili charged the committee members to be committed and dedicated to the task of building a great future for Ndi Anambra.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
It seems they forgot to tag the airport’s name on here

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by markfem2: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
chiefobdk2:
its only Igbo men in ur family that have mental problem. idi.ot
Whenever i read Hammer's posts, i remember a certain musiwa.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
markfem2:

Whenever i read Hammer's posts, i remember a certain musiwa.

Na so. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anambra Amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Obodo oma

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Landmack:
It seems they forgot to tag the airport’s name on here

I don't really think this airport will get any further upgrade as soon as Obiano leaves office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.