Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2072599 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Until we stop blaming other people for our misfortune, examine ourselves to know if there is anyway we are contributing to our suffering, and put immediate stop to it; we will continue to suffer. I don't know about others but this is not who we (Ndi-Anambra) are.
Anambra most not be a victim of self inflicted injury.

This is unmitigated hogwash!

No true Igbo, with his head screwed on right, will look at what Ndigbo have been subjected to in Nigeria from the late 60s to date, yet still bleat the same line Igbo-haters are known for: that ‘we should stop blaming others...examine ourselves and see how we’re contributing to our suffering, and put an end to our ‘bad ways’....blah blah blah’! If anything, Ndigbo are beginning to wake up to what Nigeria is all about, and are starting to ask the hard questions of ‘one Nigeria’ our parents were too diplomatic to ask!

I for one think the sit-at-home should be used sparingly (say for the annual commemoration of our war dead and incarceration of Mazi Kanu), but i’d be damned if i come on here and start reasoning in an insular fashion....selfishly interested only in Anambra over and above the larger Igbo question, and sounding exactly like the very people that wish me dead!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

This is unmitigated hogwash!

No true Igbo, with his head screwed on right, will look at what Ndigbo have been subjected to in Nigeria from the late 60s to date, yet still bleat the same line Igbo-haters are known for: that ‘we should stop blaming others...examine ourselves and see how we’re contributing to our suffering, and put an end to our ‘bad ways’....blah blah blah’! If anything, Ndigbo are beginning to wake up to what Nigeria is all about, and are starting to ask the hard questions of ‘one Nigeria’ our parents were too diplomatic to ask!

I for one think the sit-at-home should be used sparingly (say for the annual commemoration of our war dead and incarceration of Mazi Kanu), but i’d be damned if i come on here and start reasoning in an insular fashion....selfishly interested only in Anambra over and above the larger Igbo question, and sounding exactly like the very people that wish me dead!

How many times have your people observed sit at home in Rivers state?

Have many times have they joined in commemoration of the dead?

What have they ever observed since 1960 you quoted?

But you must always sneak in here to tell ndi Anambra how to relate with others?

How do your people relate with ndigbo?

Charity they say begins at home, you can have loads of faeces on your butts and be looking for others to clean theirs.

Take your message to your people because as far as an concerned you are the most unpatriotic elements in midst of igbos always advising others over things your people have never ever observed.

True definition of patriotism starts from home not on other people's state.

Is it not rather suspicious that you will always disappear whenever Rivers state news is on board but always find your voice on SE news.

You are promoting sit at home in anambra when none even 1 minute silence is observed in your state Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Landmack:

When you’re tired of switching monikers u REST!

No matter the rubbish u and ur alternate monikers spew here,Ipob will always be seen as the evil they’re. We are not buying into the Biafra rubbish the rest of una illiterate and touting miscreants are presenting to us...NEVER!

Ipob should go and organise their fraudulent and scamming leadership before coming to tell us about a Biafra that only ‘milk and honey will flow’.

Thunder fire u pple there!

That's what he has been doing for ages. Switching moniker.

From Xander to xander85 to Igboson to igboson1 and few rotating Monikers here.

Nobody in his right senses will support the terrorist group called Ipob.

Afterall, did I send Nnamdi Kanu on any message.

He should give freedom to flyover in Abia for nearly 8 yrs before thinking of saving others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chosen4now: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Massob started the sit at home and the purpose was to honour the fallen heroes. At no time was sit at home used to press for the release of Ralph when the FGN arrested and incarcerated him on several occasions.
There are two ways of agitating for freedom either violently or non violently... It is evident that we haven't learned anything from the past war...
There is a suit instituted by some northerns to the effect that the east should be allowed to go their own way.... Now has ipob seek the leave of the court to be join as an interested party?
All this thing is because of greed... The money they are getting from this fraud...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
post=109546951:
Anambra Amaka

Cc.Anambr1stSon

Nnaa, you beat me to it. I was going to created a thread on these pictures from Mater Amabilis , Igwulube Okodu Umuoji. Obodo nnaa!

We will never stop talking about the marvelous things Peter Obi did with that colonial school ran down by previous administration. In fact , one of the girls who won the innovative award in U.S. was from this school. I and my brother were alter boys at Our Lady's Catholic Church beside the school. Mater Amabilis had a lot of beautiful girls when we used to watch their inter-house sports. Great institution of learning.

Obiano continued where Obi stopped and look at our Anambra today!! Oro afoma , ifunanya na obi ebele Olisa. Anambra is so very blessed its unfathomable.

Now , we have Solu Nwa Mgbafor taking the baton from Akpokuedike Aguleri....

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Landmack:

Stupid and foolish pig. Keep typing long epistles. Ipob and their useless Biafra is dead and already decaying. Very soon we will start dealing with u miscreants and illiterate urchins dealing with our pple.

The guy was claiming Anambra indigen on another thread....lmao. Person wey I know very well...smh
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Landmack:

When you’re tired of switching monikers u REST!

No matter the rubbish u and ur alternate monikers spew here,Ipob will always be seen as the evil they’re. We are not buying into the Biafra rubbish the rest of una illiterate and touting miscreants are presenting to us...NEVER!

Ipob should go and organise their fraudulent and scamming leadership before coming to tell us about a Biafra that only ‘milk and honey will flow’.

Thunder fire u pple there!

Between you and i, it’s easy to spot who the 5th columnist is on this forum! Don’t kid yourself even for a minute....your purpose on this thread is well known! The only other active moniker i use is ProudIgbo, but i’d wager your cantankerous self has legion that you’re not prepared to own up to!

It’s become all too apparent there are evil impostors not just camped on this thread, but actually on ground in the south-east, and their remit is to try and cause division amongst Ndigbo and make it look like Ndigbo ‘hate’ Mazi Kanu and IPOB!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Landmack:

Their fat headed governor say how many Abians get car to ply the centre table. And that the centre table is for those who have cars not those who use leggedisbenz. Bwahahaha

Not only leggedisbenz, the roads their governor constructed was destroyed by hot water ndi Abia used while bathing and in abbatoir.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cjrane2:

[s]If there is a way Nigerians can claim the oxygen in the air only benefits Igbos, they would say it!

If national infrastructure is built and it passes anywhere at all in the east, they would over-flog it as though it was something done specifically only for the local place where it passed.

I have NEVER heard the level of rhetoric on this Niger bridge about how The Ajaokuta bridge, River Kaduna Bridge, River Benue Bridge, or even the 3rd Mainland bridge benefits only the state where the bridge is built and not all the Nigerians using it to travel around the country!

Meanwhile, the Niger Bridge is built between 2 state boundaries! Not even totally contained within one state![/s]

You are a very cunny human being. How does this relate to what he submitted.

You left the good point he made and went to whip up sentiments because he clearly said Asaba was involved.

Same you was telling us to continue sitting at home but Asaba won't sit at home.

You leave Delta your state but advising others to kill theirs economically and politically.

Why are you this wicked?

How many times have you observed sit at home in that Delta state?

Their are many evils in this thread pretending to be friends.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
Landmack:

Thunder will continue to scatter ur pig brain.
Idiotic terrorist sympathiser

I will keep dealing with u till u finally open up to us on what ur mission on this thread is all about. Guttersnipê
Landmack:

Stupid and foolish pig. Keep typing long epistles. Ipob and their useless Biafra is dead and already decaying. Very soon we will start dealing with u miscreants and illiterate urchins dealing with our pple.
[/s]
I don't speak rat language

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chikeluba25:
My brother, who says that majority are in support of the sit at home exercise?
It may interest you to know that the people are sitting at home not because they are in support of the exercise but because of fear of men of the underworld who come in disguise of sit at home enforcement agents. They are afraid of unseen enemies and rivals who takes advantage of the sit at home order to strike.
Can less than 10 thousand people police SE that is atleast 20,000km2?
This answers your question.

If the majority are not in support of it, it won't be holding every week.

The only ones threatening is FG. Didn't Umahi threaten his own people to come out this week?
Propagandas are what they are.

If you believe the majority are against it. Join the call for referendum except you have believed within you that you and others that are Igbo by title are so worthless that you don't have the right to make a decision. Referendum shows that decision

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Between you and i, it’s easy to spot who the 5th columnist is on this forum! Don’t kid yourself even for a minute....your purpose on this thread is well known! The only other active moniker i use is ProudIgbo, but i’d wager your cantankerous self has legion that you’re not prepared to own up to!

It’s become all too apparent there are evil impostors not just camped on this thread, but actually on ground in the south-east, and their remit is to try and cause division amongst Ndigbo and make it look like Ndigbo ‘hate’ Mazi Kanu and IPOB!
You don't need to reply rats.
You are Igbo. Just ignore

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omanambala:

The guy was claiming Anambra indigen on another thread....lmao. Person wey I know very well...smh

I think I remember a familiar squeak of a rat like you. That was yesterday isn't?
Well, you have an undue attention a rat can hope of but I can't guarantee that I can give out that favour today.

A full blooded Igbo man don't entertain rats

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
The desperation we see on this thread from lowlives is proof that the civil disobedience from IPOB is yielding fruit.

Like the ancient Greek soothsayers say "once you talk about something, it exists"

Biafra has started existing. Nigerians and their rats being restless about it is enough proof

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you have any doubts as to what one can achieve with freedom, look at the Ndigbo at the moment.

When last were Ndigbo taken serious since 1914 that we totally lost our independence or by extension, after the fall of Eastern Region?

Remember, this is not close to freedom but a glimpse of it. Now imagine our lives after we defeat Britain and unshackle our selves from their cage called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
As for the rat quoting me, do well to know that you are officially IGNORED

An Igbo blood doesn't exchange words with a lowlife

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
BKayy:

Can less than 10 thousand people police SE that is atleast 20,000km2?
This answers your question.

If the majority are not in support of it, it won't be holding every week.

The only ones threatening is FG. Didn't Umahi threaten his own people to come out this week?
Propagandas are what they are.

If you believe the majority are against it. Join the call for referendum except you have believed within you that you and others that are Igbo by title are so worthless that you don't have the right to make a decision. Referendum shows that decision
I can see you are trying so hard to change the narrative...
I am not here to exchange words with brainwashed illiterate; but to state an obvious fact
IPOB sit at home is a bad move in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
New entrants at Club road Awka

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
New entrants at Club road Awka
the East is booming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.