Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,210 members, 7,853,125 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2107098 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:28am On May 01, 2022
globemoney01:

That was how they messed Obiano up in the media for 8 years because Obiano won't even respond to this type of news officially and then what you said in bold will automatically apply.
Unfortunately for them, Soludo is always ready to talk. Had Soludo not debunked the story officially, by the next election we would be hearing how Soludo "squandered" Peter obi 100 million dollars savings and investments no wonder they are now crying everywhere about Soludo debunking the news.
Peter Obi should leave Anambra alone for God's sake.
Someone said Obi is more interested in playing a political godfather in Anambra (sending his loyalists back to Senate, and rep) than becoming the president of Nigeria. This is one thing I don't want to believe but Obi is acting as if it's true.
As usual... Stella Oduah has decamped back to PDP so Obi will repeat the miracle as it has always been for her, Uche Ekwunife, and co... Surprisingly; Val Ozigbo and other PDP senat. aspirants were screen out but stalls Oduah who just decamped from APC as usual was cleared.

Awka North and South Federal Constituency is suffering and smiling today because of the incompetent man they voted in... In the name of supporting Obi and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 4:04am On May 01, 2022
Drive around some parts of Awka.

Can we have a constructive analysis of the clip, so the gov't would know what to improve on in the state capital.

Courtesy Eboh Media; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8dtj5GzQxHnSS-dc9VQjxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysQYgnbXFTM
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2022
What is governor soludo doing about the security issues in Nnewi south, Aguata and ihiala ? He should use the insecurity to play politics. The killings in Anambra South is so sad and depressing.

I hope he has not abandon those local government. He should declare a military curfew in those local government to restore peace and order.

He should do it now! Things are getting out of hand. The killings and violence in Anambra is becoming too much and it has to stop.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2022
Anambra State need to bring back the Old bakassi boys back or create something like a civilian armed JTF that will partner with the security forces to take this Terrorist down.

Those criminals terrorizing Anambra state need to be brutally killed and disloged.

Maximum brutal force should be applied.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2022
People cannot go back to their village again for wedding or burial ceremony with the fear of being kidnapped or killed.

People now live in perpetual fear. House are invaded and people will be killed or kidnapped.

Those Terrorist are no longer in the bush. They now lives in town and villages and be collecting money from the people for any activities and also terrorize the locals of the villages. All this story are very disturbing.

Bring back Bakassi boys and create an armed civilian JTF to disloged those criminals.

Enact an antibiotic criminal law in Anambra state to totally disloged them. Criminals are now on rampage.

Governor Soludo pls do something urgently in Nnewi south, Aguata and ihiala including the rest of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:35am On May 01, 2022
globemoney01:

That was how they messed Obiano up in the media for 8 years because Obiano won't even respond to this type of news officially and then what you said in bold will automatically apply.
Unfortunately for them, Soludo is always ready to talk. Had Soludo not debunked the story officially, by the next election we would be hearing how Soludo "squandered" Peter obi 100 million dollars savings and investments no wonder they are now crying everywhere about Soludo debunking the news.
Peter Obi should leave Anambra alone for God's sake.

Haba. How is Obi hold the state?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:37am On May 01, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Someone said Obi is more interested in playing a political godfather in Anambra (sending his royalists back to Senate, and rep) than becoming the president of Nigeria. This is one thing I don't want to believe but Obi is acting as if it's true.
As usual... Stella Oduah has decamped back to PDP so Obi will repeat the miracle as it has always been for her, Uche Ekwunife, and co... Surprisingly; Val Ozigbo and other PDP senat. aspirants were screen out but stalls Oduah who just decamped from APC as usual was confirmed.

Awka North and South Federal Constituency is suffering and smiling today because of the incompetent man they voted in... In the name of supporting Obi and PDP.

That thinking is not reality
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:39am On May 01, 2022
stanluiz:
People cannot go back to their village again for wedding or burial ceremony with the fear of being kidnapped or killed.

People now live in perpetual fear. House are invaded and people will be killed or kidnapped.

Those Terrorist are no longer in the bush. They now lives in town and villages and be collecting money from the people for any activities and also terrorize the locals of the villages. All this story are very disturbing.

Bring back Bakassi boys and create an armed civilian JTF to disloged those criminals.

Enact an antibiotic criminal law in Anambra state to totally disloged them. Criminals are now on rampage.

Governor Soludo pls do something urgently in Nnewi south, Aguata and ihiala including the rest of Anambra.

Insecurity in SE has degenerated so much. Ipob and it's affiliates and their field soldiers are mostly responsible for much of the Insecurity

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:40am On May 01, 2022
post=112356574:
Obiano legacies

1990 world cup winner and Bayern legend Hans Pflügler, as well as FC Bayern München World Squad Coach and ex-bayern international, Christopher Loch to Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria for the FC Bayern Youth Cup Nigeria 2022.

Amy update on the Bayern stuff?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:54am On May 01, 2022
film3four:
Ekiti State Governor, and Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Dr Kayode Fayemi has paid a courtesy call on Governor Chukwuma Soludo in Awka.

“He came bearing good tidings from the “Fountain of Knowledge. Part of our strategic engagement as a Government is to forge good relations with other subnationals across the country.” Soludo said

“Ekiti is one State with great human resource capital, just like Anambra, this is one of our commonality. And we can only seek mutually benefitting ways of harnessing this priced heritage.” Governor Soludo further said

Governor Soludo welcomed Governor Fayemi to the “Light of the Nation” and went on to entertain the Governor with “Nkwụ enu” palmwine from Awgbu.

God bless Anambra State, the Light of the Nation

https://evideostv.com/governor-fayemi-pays-courtesy-call-on-governor-soludo/?amp=1

Soludo is the beautiful bride in the Nigerian political circle
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 7:54am On May 01, 2022
AmericanQuarter:

Haba. How is Obi hold the state?
He should stop distracting every Anambra Governor. Ngige, even Obiano has moved on not him.
His media aide writes useless articles against Obiano almost everyday on Facebook. Wrote even a useless book against Obiano. Now they are turning to Soludo. Let him stop distracting Anambra Governors
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 8:47am On May 01, 2022
Cjrane2:

[s]Exactly!

I was totally disappointed about Peter Obi's desperation to lie when it was totally unnecessary. Such a big shame when they always manufacture these silly lies and hope that since we cannot go to SAB Miller to ask, we would just swallow their lies hook line, and sinker!

I am so happy that Prof Soludo wants total transparency in government. So if you lie about leaving him money that you did not, or lie about making investments that you did not, he will spill the beans. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_CyD_0IdDM

You are disturbing our peace here. Obi is not your state governor.

I don't know why you guys are hypocrites. You are the indirectly supporting Godwin Emiefele for president, Wike or Amaechi for president all because they are from south south but will come here to demarket peter Obi...What audacity?

You support Emiefele because he is from same Delta state witu you but goes about trying to rubbish others from this zone...Ozu.

This was same way you are encouraging sit at home in onitsha but discouraging such in Asaba Delta state.

Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 8:49am On May 01, 2022
Soludo work to put Awka on world map...expand..dualize and clean major roads in awka..Awka hv beautiful house's but lack enough well paved roads.. Plant Flowers.. Plant trees... Sweep out sand on our roads side's.. Is I saw...tufiakwa...Anambra state ministry of environment are not working at all...we need action Governor... Criminals are killing and destroying properties of Anambra people.. Scaring our people away...this unknown Gun men must be eliminated in our state if not...Anambra will be going back..coz that's there target..to scare people and investors away from the state...

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 9:03am On May 01, 2022
It seems the bad boys are beginning to overpower the govt.

Touts they said, have resurfaced on most Anambra roads again. Executive order in d gutter!

Our pple are still complaining of huge piles of dirts on the streets of Anambra.

Obiano boys and Obi boys are still fighting amongst themselves like any of those two are still in govt. Obiano has left govt but some pple will not allow us hear word.

Insecurity still persists in our border towns. Nnewi,Orsumoghu,ihiala etc

Then coming over to this thread...it seems like the more u look,the less u see! Some characters here are very shady!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 9:10am On May 01, 2022
gariepinus:
Soludo work to put Awka on world map...expand..dualize and clean major roads in awka..Awka hv beautiful house's but lack enough well paved roads.. Plant Flowers.. Plant trees... Sweep out sand on our roads side's.. Is I saw...tufiakwa...Anambra state ministry of environment are not working at all...we need action Governor... Criminals are killing and destroying properties of Anambra people.. Scaring our people away...this unknown Gun men must be eliminated in our state if not...Anambra will be going back..coz that's there target..to scare people and investors away from the state...

Never seen a state capital as Awka. Too much govt neglect or could it be that the pple are to blame for its present outlook. Streets are very dirty,untarred roads here and there.,rascals and touts parading the streets with reckless abandon,Open drainage and leaking drainage from houses. Landowners are not bothered,town unions are not bothered,President Generals are on ghost mode. Only in Awka,the state capital. Ndi öka speak out!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 9:15am On May 01, 2022
Ndibunna:

I don't know why you guys are hypocrites. You are the indirectly supporting Godwin Emiefele for president, Wike or Amaechi for president all because they are from south south but will come here to demarket peter Obi...What audacity?

You support Emiefele because he is from same Delta state witu you but goes about trying to rubbish others from this zone...Ozu.

This was same way you are encouraging sit at home in onitsha but discouraging such in Asaba Delta state.

Chineke kpokwa gi oku.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 9:16am On May 01, 2022
Till tomorrow,I still don’t know what Delta and Rivers pple are looking for on this thread.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:45am On May 01, 2022
globemoney01:

He should stop distracting every Anambra Governor. Ngige, even Obiano has moved on not him.
His media aide writes useless articles against Obiano almost everyday on Facebook. Wrote even a useless book against Obiano. Now they are turning to Soludo. Let him stop distracting Anambra Governors

Ok
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:46am On May 01, 2022
Ndibunna:

Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

Show us where he campaigned for Emefiele?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:47am On May 01, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Someone said Obi is more interested in playing a political godfather in Anambra (sending his loyalists back to Senate, and rep) than becoming the president of Nigeria. This is one thing I don't want to believe but Obi is acting as if it's true.
As usual... Stella Oduah has decamped back to PDP so Obi will repeat the miracle as it has always been for her, Uche Ekwunife, and co... Surprisingly; Val Ozigbo and other PDP senat. aspirants were screen out but stalls Oduah who just decamped from APC as usual was cleared.

Because of constant decamping by Stella, I am not sure if she will get the party ticket.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 9:53am On May 01, 2022
NoQualmz:
Till tomorrow,I still don’t know what Delta and Rivers pple are looking for on this thread.

I'm from Rivers, so could you explain what you mean?

You're not that fool i previously used to encounter on this thread asking me not to comment so you and your ilk could have the thread to yourselves to continue your anti-PanIgbo, anti-Kanu, anti-IPOB but pro-Buhari agenda in peace?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 10:00am On May 01, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I'm from Rivers, so could you explain what you mean?

You're not that fool i previously used to encounter on this thread asking me not to comment so you and your ilk could have the thread to yourselves to continue your anti-PanIgbo, anti-Kanu, anti-IPOB but pro-Buhari agenda in peace?
Good u have finally owned up to ur state,ediot!
May Ipob befall u and ur family..u better say a loud amen.
Ewu rivers
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 10:08am On May 01, 2022
Obi is an Anambra son. Whatever he did in the past or didn’t do in d past won’t deter ndi Anambra from supporting him. I can see some pple are already starting a propaganda to further drive their agenda.

It’s clear now that so many pple are springing up to cancel his presidential ambition.
I am not an Obi fan,mind u! But with d nonsense gang ups here and there..I will support an Obi Presidency.

But for u,go to ur Niger delta forum and campaign for ur candidate who is from ur region. We will support Obi,our son!

Goodluck Jona never had this useless gang ups...all of us from the South east supported the Niger Delta boy who at d end messed us up.
Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:16am On May 01, 2022
Athletes to face major test in Abuja, Awka
By Guardian Nigeria 30-04-22.

AFN’s Trials For Home-based Stars Ends In Lagos
To assemble a formidable athletics squad for the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England, Team Nigeria has concluded plans to stage two more athletics trials for home-based stars in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, and Awka, Anambra State.( The Guardian)
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 11:22am On May 01, 2022
AmericanQuarter:

Amy update on the Bayern stuff?

I understand that Soludo asked Bayern to setup an academy in Anambra but truly that is not Bayerns job but Anambra states. They should get some of the ex SE players to help design and set it up. Emenalo has experience with Chelsea and could offer advice as well as Amunike. The academy is like a school. The recouping comes from player contracts which is significant over an 8-10 year period. An academy could technically receive 10% or more of future transfer fees. Chelsea has received over 200 million pounds since 2015 from players in its youth academy. So a reasonably successful academy in Nigeria could make at least 20% of this. But the investment on players in terms of unearthing talent, teaching football fundamentals and proper nutrition and physio is significant.

The state should do the same for Basketball by providing proper courts and competition.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 11:42am On May 01, 2022
Mktinsight no one asked you for any explanation. Take your useless post back.

[s]
abuzz33:

I understand that Soludo asked Bayern to setup an academy in Anambra but truly that is not Bayerns job but Anambra states. They should get some of the ex SE players to help design and set it up. Emenalo has experience with Chelsea and could offer advice as well as Amunike. The academy is like a school. The recouping comes from player contracts which is significant over an 8-10 year period. An academy could technically receive 10% or more of future transfer fees. Chelsea has received over 200 million pounds since 2015 from players in its youth academy. So a reasonably successful academy in Nigeria could make at least 20% of this. But the investment on players in terms of unearthing talent, teaching football fundamentals and proper nutrition and physio is significant.
The state should do the same for Basketball by providing proper courts and competition.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 11:45am On May 01, 2022
NoQualmz:

Never seen a state capital as Awka. Too much govt neglect or could it be that the pple are to blame for its present outlook. Streets are very dirty,untarred roads here and there.,rascals and touts parading the streets with reckless abandon,Open drainage and leaking drainage from houses. Landowners are not bothered,town unions are not bothered,President Generals are on ghost mode. Only in Awka,the state capital. Ndi öka speak out!

First the positives on Awka. Its relatively small and dense so it's easier to build roads. It's also undulating so with sensible drainage, it's easy to discharge water. The negatives of Awka are the lawless motor parks, keke riders and markets which the government has allowed and encouraged. All the breeding grounds for touts is around transport and the markets.

To transform awka the govt has to ensure all parks are walled off and ban side road loading. All buses must register with a park and have an authorized route plan with established stops or not operate. It has to get rid of keke from all the major roads and junctions. Zik Ave, Oby Okoli, Ifite. The only buses allowed should be 14 seater buses with chinese shuttle buses phased out slowly.

The eke awka market should be scaled down in phases. The frontage buildings adjoing the corner of zik ave and Arthur eze should be removed immediately leaving a setback with parking replacing it . The entrance to the market should be further back near St Mary's Church. New markets should be established in okpuno and ifite with proper planning for entry/exit and parking and security.

A special mobile vigilante unit should be established to arrest touts and financed by market and transport levies.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 12:23pm On May 01, 2022
abuzz33:

First the positives on Awka. Its relatively small and dense so it's easier to build roads. It's also undulating so with sensible drainage, it's easy to discharge water. The negatives of Awka are the lawless motor parks, keke riders and markets which the government has allowed and encouraged. All the breeding grounds for touts is around transport and the markets.

To transform awka the govt has to ensure all parks are walled off and ban side road loading. All buses must register with a park and have an authorized route plan with established stops or not operate. It has to get rid of keke from all the major roads and junctions. Zik Ave, Oby Okoli, Ifite. The only buses allowed should be 14 seater buses with chinese shuttle buses phased out slowly.

The eke awka market should be scaled down in phases. The frontage buildings adjoing the corner of zik ave and Arthur eze should be removed immediately leaving a setback with parking replacing it . The entrance to the market should be further back near St Mary's Church. New markets should be established in okpuno and ifite with proper planning for entry/exit and parking and security.

A special mobile vigilante unit should be established to arrest touts and financed by market and transport levies.

Ride on! Never disagreed with ur points concerning the state capital..it’s high time govt started looking into the lapses of the supposed state capital. Öka ba anyi is too too embarrassing to be termed a state capital...since 1999 o!
Onitsha is better off

In some serious states..there would have been a spill off development from the capital down to the surrounding towns. That’s what we term growth and development. A spill off development from öka down to even neighboring towns like nawfia down to Abagana...that’s what we term development. But in our case the capital has been totally neglected...nothing fascinating about our dear capital.

Where have we gone wrong?
Who are those representing Awka constituencies?
Why are they not doing their job?
Why are touts/rascals littered around Awka?
Why’s our capital looking so disorganised?
Why are there no tarred roads in our capital?
Why do we have so much traffic problems in the heart of Awka (Ziks Avenue)? Plus so many deranged Keke riders littered over the roads?
Why is eke awka market still looking like a market in the 70s?

Ndi öka speak out!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 12:23pm On May 01, 2022
NoQualmz:

Ewu rivers

I had a feeling that jibe was aimed at me! So you’ve now ‘reincarnated’ as NoQualmz!? You keep taking on new monikers to give your dead-on-arrival anti-Kanu/IPOB campaign some semblance of widespread acceptance!

Let me reiterate! Leave Mazi Kanu and IPOB out of your diseased and halitosis-ridden mouth, you this shameless, Igbo wannabe! If you have proof Mazi Kanu (who was kidnapped and is presently being illegally held by your despotic boss and his Fulani hegemony) or IPOB are responsible for the UGM and targeted assassinations, then could you be so kind as to share said proof with us!? Otherwise STFU!

I claim all the intentions Mazi Kanu and the IPOB he leads have for me as a Igbo man! To be free, and not considered a 2nd class citizen in my own country…to be able to aspire to the highest office in the land without scheming Igbo-haters who masquerade as ‘compatriots’ plotting amongst themselves to deny me my God-given right with the excuse that my forefathers planned a coup to kill their leaders, or that i don’t know how to play politics properly…..to be able to go to bed and sleep with both eyes closed safe in the knowledge that i have a gov’t living up to its responsibilities of ensuring the protection of lives and properties…to be able to own and use the oyel, gas, coal and other resources God has blessed Alaigbo with for the betterment and economic prosperity of Alaigbo….to be able to have embassies/high-commissions, bank/oil/blue-chip coy headquarters domiciled in Alaigbo….to be able to travel proudly with my national passport without having customs and immigration officials at foreign airports looking at me funny…jeez, i could go on and on! All this Mazi Kanu wishes for Ndigbo and Alaigbo, and i say a big AMEN!

Now you say AMEN for all Buhari, the ruling Fulani hegemony and some Igbo-hating Yoruba wish for you as a Igbo….since you claim to be Igbo! Say a big AMEN to their intentions for you….starting with what they have baking in the oven for you in the forthcoming 2023 presidential elections!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:30pm On May 01, 2022
Mktinsight take your useless post back. Anything coming from you is useless.

[s]
abuzz33:

irst the positives on Awka. Its relatively small and dense so it's easier to build roads. It's also undulating so with sensible drainage, it's easy to discharge water. The negatives of Awka are the lawless motor parks, keke riders and markets which the government has allowed and encouraged. All the breeding grounds for touts is around transport and the markets.
o transform awka the govt has to ensure all parks are walled off and ban side road loading. All buses must register with a park and have an authorized route plan with established stops or not operate. It has to get rid of keke from all the major roads and junctions. Zik Ave, Oby Okoli, Ifite. The only buses allowed should be 14 seater buses with chinese shuttle buses phased out slowlyThe eke awka market should be scaled down in phases. The frontage buildings adjoing the corner of zik ave and Arthur eze should be removed immediately leaving a setback with parking replacing it . The entrance to the market should be further back near St Mary's Church. New markets should be established in okpuno and ifite with proper planning for entry/exit and parking and security. special mobile vigilante unit should be established to arrest touts and financed by market and transport levies.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 12:31pm On May 01, 2022
abuzz33:

This is one underrated sports in the southeast. How many basketball courts are in Anambra state sef?

Southeast sports really needs a serious push up. We need to take off all these touts ,cultists,Ipob recruits from various streets in the state by keeping them busy through sports. Since they don’t know what to do with their lives.
i méé Nwa boy also shouldn’t be the only way out.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 12:32pm On May 01, 2022
Just shut up. Igboson makes better input here than you miscreant that rants nonsense all over the place. So shut up

NoQualmz:

Ewu rivers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1323) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.