Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2100341 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zenithh: 7:47am On May 03, 2022
Spacetour chino are u stil nursing the ambition of bin a PA to a commissioner? Old cargo without sense
Anambra hairport PA

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 7:56am On May 03, 2022
Kasy Ogenyi the useless frustrated old miscreant from the timid nsukka. Lemme call the boys to come and show us your pictures, we need to see the old brainless ediot that's behind your moniker. cheesy

[s]
Zenithh:
Spacetour chino are u stil nursing the ambition of bin a PA to a commissioner? Old cargo without sense
Anambra hairport PA
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:11am On May 03, 2022
Grgt0n:
[s][/s]

Owerri cursed frustrated pig, come out from that dungeon and stop being contented in pigsty like your fellow cursed imo indigenes. Imo state is a land of pigs and cursed people, that's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra but you can never find anyone from Anambra living in imo state. It hurts and breaks your heart. cheesy
stop quoting me for the last time; my comments do not in any way concern you . . . Mind your business old man
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 8:13am On May 03, 2022
Useless frustrated jobless old owerri pig. I will keep quoting you till you run out of that glorified village that's Owerri. cheesy

[s]
Grgton:
stop quoting me for the last time; my comments do not in any way concern you . . . Mind your business old man
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:46am On May 03, 2022
Grgt0n:
Useless frustrated jobless old owerri pig. I will keep quoting you till you run out of that glorified village that's Owerri. cheesy

[s][/s]
unfollow me immediately or I report you to nairaland, why exactly are you following me up ?? Disgraceful stuff
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:22am On May 03, 2022
GrgtOn
Shaolin77
Internalauditor
Joomiee

You'll all should unfollow me asap; I don't want that, stay on your lane thank you.

Else
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 9:24am On May 03, 2022
You are in for a long ride, you must leave that useless cursed glorified village that's Owerri before we leave you.

[s]
Grgton:
GrgtOn
Shaolin77
Internalauditor
Joomieeou'll all should unfollow me asap; I don't want that, stay on your lane thank you. Else
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Zenithh: 9:31am On May 03, 2022
Spacetour globalpoverty Anambra hairport class rep.old fool at 70 and a future PA

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 9:35am On May 03, 2022
Owerri village pig, you cloned my account just to deceive yourself.

[s]
Grgton:
you stupidly created an account with similar name with mine grgton just to remain stupidPig
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0bjpmb: 10:05am On May 03, 2022
Kasy Ogenyi, you are a thief from nsukka. I know you very well because I am from enugu state. I will soon post the pictures of your family members because you people are thieves and criminal in your family. Grgt0n is very correct about you.

[s]
Zenithh:

Spacetour aka globepoverty is a criminal. Are u just knowing? He was sacked from his former job for scamming and fraud. The way he hacks into pples acct is not a new act
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 10:07am On May 03, 2022
0bjpmb:
Kasy Ogenyi, you are a thief from nsukka. I know you very well because I am from enugu state. I will soon post the pictures of your family members because you people are thieves and criminal in your family. Grgt0n is very correct about you.

[s][/s]

Zenithh so this is you? cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 10:09am On May 03, 2022
So you be thief? Even at your old age of 75? You are a fool forever. Miserable timid nsukka old man. cheesy

[s]
Zenithh:
Spacetour globalpoverty Anambra hairport class rep.old fool at 70 and a future PA
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 10:19am On May 03, 2022
What’s happening in Nnewi pls. What is that news on front page? Why are young men being killed? Are these killings cult related or it’s Ipob brainwashed touts killing our boys and labelling them sabo? Pls what is happening in Nnewi and surrounding towns?
Lalasticlala Seun pls ban those derailing this thread
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 10:33am On May 03, 2022
You are in for a long ride, you must leave that useless cursed glorified village that's Owerri before we leave you. Animal. Shameless frustrated pig.
[s]
Grgton:
unfollow me now, or I deactivate this account you'll will rest animalWhat is your motive for following? Shameless pig
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:21am On May 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2022
One will wonder why FC Bayern choose Anambra... Anambra is the best

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2022
Indeed; Awka Township stadium is serving the purpose which it was built. In Anambra we don't just sanction projects which end up being warehouse for rats and lizards... Our projects are of great economic value to the state, and for human capital development

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 4:43pm On May 03, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/5534581733242471/?sfnsn=scwspmo is this true bikonu? See peoples comments too chai.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pacesetterz: 5:54pm On May 03, 2022
Permesso:
https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/5534581733242471/?sfnsn=scwspmo is this true bikonu? See peoples comments too chai.

The comments off me Abeg. I don’t know why our southeast leaders can’t take their time and build something lasting and will stand the test of time. What’s d rush for?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:01pm On May 03, 2022
Permesso:

This is a propaganda report. The airport is not accepting night flights yet, just like all the airports in Nigeria except MMIA and Abuja, though Anambra airport is the only state airport in Nigeria with CAT2 lighting system.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:03pm On May 03, 2022
Pacesetterz:

The comments off me Abeg. I don’t know why our southeast leaders can’t take their time and build something lasting and will stand the test of time. What’s d rush for?

You obviously don't know what the report is talking about. The airport is standard by every measure. I suspect this is a propaganda report, because while Anambra international airport CAT2 lighting, no other state airport in Nigeria has it, so no airport in Nigeria could have accepted flights beyond 6.30pm.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 6:28pm On May 03, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

You obviously don't know what the report is talking about. The airport is standard by every measure. I suspect this is a propaganda report, because while Anambra international airport CAT2 lighting, no other state airport in Nigeria has it, so no airport in Nigeria could have accepted flights beyond 6.30pm.

Maybe we're being lied to, how come with the CAT 2 lighting flight can't land at night Why, what's the function of the CAT2 there? Why then is Airprsce trying to land there knowing the night light landing is not yet in place? Well our politicians will find one lie to tell us, finally We will believe and defend them.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:39pm On May 03, 2022
Permesso:

Maybe we're being lied to, how come with the CAT 2 lighting flight can't land at night Why, what's the function of the CAT2 there? Why then is Airprsce trying to land there knowing the night light landing is not yet in place? Well our politicians will find one lie to tell us, finally We will believe and defend them.

No body lied to anyone. We followed the airport project from the start to the finish, we saw the CAT2 lights mounted. Air Peace has been landing there. It is either the report is propaganda or something else. But in reality the airport has all the ILS needed to land even at night, but presently it is only day time flights that land there until the next upgrade to the international flights.

I said this is a propaganda, because air peace doesn't have such report on any of the media handle, be the airline is prompt in reporting anything concerning their flight issues across Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 7:11pm On May 03, 2022
Permesso:

Don’t you have sense to tell when you see fake news? Did you read the fake report? It also said another flight landed from Abuja same time so how does that add up.
It seems you people are already waiting for bad news from Obiano projects.
If the plane that caught fire in ph airport yesterday happened in Anambra people like you will also blame the airport. Ndi nzuzu

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 7:19pm On May 03, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

No body lied to anyone. We followed the airport project from the start to the finish, we saw the CAT2 lights mounted. Air Peace has been landing there. It is either the report is propaganda or something else. But in reality the airport has all the ILS needed to land even at night, but presently it is only day time flights that land there until the next upgrade to the international flights.
I said this is a propaganda, because air peace doesn't have such report on any of the media handle, be the airline is prompt in reporting anything concerning their flight issues across Nigeria.
The main report I read said it was due to power failure that engulfed at the airport, including the tarmac, so it has nothing to do with the runway lights
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2022
Propaganda as usual.
Here is Anambra Airport runway.. Let them keep consoling their jealous selves with propaganda while Anambra keep soaring higher

Meanwhile Prophet Joshua Selma landed in Anambra Airport hours ago for one of his biggest crusade holding @Anambra International Conference Center, Awka....

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:51pm On May 03, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Propaganda as usual.
Here is Anambra Airport runway.. Let them keep consoling their jealous selves with propaganda while Anambra keep soaring higher

Meanwhile Prophet Joshua Selma landed in Anambra Airport hours ago for one of his biggest crusade holding @Anambra International Conference Center, Awka....
In the last few months, the number of private jets/vips that has touched down the airport alone can only be compared to lagos and Abuja and yet people were allover the place telling us that Anambra does not need an airport.
The stadium is already attracting international and national sporting events, the ICC is now attracting events. All these will boost revenue of the state, stimulate the economy yet some idiots were asking how much Obiano left behind.
I hope the new Government places the ICC as premium for VIP events only. A maximum fee should be charged to private orgs for using the center. This is one of the best properties of Anambra state Govt and must be protected and maintained.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.