Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2086792 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2022
Grgt0n:
You should be ashamed of yourself because owerri is nothing but a glorified village. There's no planning, no good roads, no sanitation, just olada running around everywhere.

Hope has so much work to do in fixing this village called OWERRI. cheesy

[s][/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVSRTXS1w-c
stop dreaming, you should be competing with osogbo haha

Owerri is on the league with ABUJA; wider roads is what I'm talking about man
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 1:52pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
Grgton:
you can't compare owerri noAwka don't have well layout roads; it's really a shame. . That is the truth. . . Kudos to Ebo Media
[/s]

I will buy beer for this evideostv that took time to visit owerri village to expose you guys.kudos to him

There's no way you can compare the glorified village called OWERRI to a progressive well structured city like Awka. See okada everywhere. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 1:54pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
Grgton:
stop dreaming, you should be competing with osogbo Owerri is on the league with ABUJA; wider roads is what I'm talking about man
[/s]

Tufia.

Owerri is in the league of osogbo. Okada is still running all over Owerri. Owerri is a useless worthless shithole town, without planning, no decent transportation system , just okada everywhere, bad roads everywhere. Tufua

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 02, 2022
Grgt0n:
[s][/s]

I will buy beer for this evideostv that took time to visit owerri village to expose you guys.kudos to him

There's no way you can compare the glorified village called OWERRI to a progressive well structured city like Awka. See okada everywhere. cheesy

this commentry is over .. . Is like abacha is blocking your brain not to understand what I'm talking about .. . Shift
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 1:56pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
Grgton:
this commentry is over .. . Is like abacha is blocking your brain not to understand what I'm talking about .. . Shift
[/s]

Hahaha
He don dey run. Owerri is a glorified village. You should be hiding somewhere. Evideostv guy don expose you people.

[s]
Grgton:
you can't compare owerri noAwka don't have well layout roads; it's really a shame. . That is the truth. . . Kudos to Ebo Media
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:01pm On May 02, 2022
This is the same glorified village called OWERRI that this same propagandists are lying about. See bad roads, see filth everywhere, see okada everywhere. Aba is even better than Owerri. Grgton tufia gi. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2022
Grgt0n:
This is the same glorified village called OWERRI that this same propagandists are lying about. See bad roads, see filth everywhere, see okada everywhere. Aba is even better than Owerri. Grgton tufia gi. cheesy
Awka don't come close, deal with the fact.

The only thing I found exquisite on that video is just some part of the expressway, and few buildings, else nothing of interest, generally unplanned urban Tiny settlement sorry
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:07pm On May 02, 2022
Grgt0n:

After watching that video, it is safe to say that Owerri is the worst state capital in Nigeria. No planning, no good roads, no sanitation, etc, just okada floating everywhere. Such a choked town with tiny roads and poor planning. Uzodinma has a lot to do, no wonder imolites are running to Anambra cities of Onitsha and Awka for greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:11pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
Grgton:
Awka don't come close, deal with the fact.he only thing I found exquisite on that video is just some part of the expressway, and few buildings, else nothing of interest, generally unplanned urban Tiny settlement sorry
[/s]

Stop disgracing imo people, they are laughing at you here.

Owerri is a glorified village compare to Awka. Do you have any decent flyover in owerri? But Awka has 3.

Do you have international convention centre? No, but Awka has the best in Nigeria.

Do you have any decent housing estate in owerri? No. But Awka has many, including the world class Awka Millennium city, the best in Nigeria.

Owerri is a planless village with tiny dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:12pm On May 02, 2022
SpaceTour:

After watching that video, it is safe to say that Owerri is the worst state capital in Nigeria. No planning, no good roads, no sanitation, etc, just okada floating everywhere. Such a choked town with tiny roads and poor planning. Uzodinma has a lot to do, no wonder imolites are running to Anambra cities of Onitsha and Awka for greener pasture.

cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
Grgt0n:
[s][/s]

Stop disgracing imo people, they are laughing at you here.

Owerri is a glorified village compare to Awka. Do you have any decent flyover in owerri? But Awka has 3.

Do you have international convention centre? No, but Awka has the best in Nigeria.

Do you have any decent housing estate in owerri? No. But Awka has many, including the world class Awka Millennium city, the best in Nigeria.

Owerri is a planless village with tiny dilapidated roads and filthy environment.
I'm basically not siding Owerri because I maybe from IMO state right ? But the difference is clear. .. Owerri is making top cities in the country, where the fck is Awka ?? Lol okay bye
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:14pm On May 02, 2022
Grgton the owerri villager. These are some of the inner city roads in Awka. There's no part of Owerri or imo state where you can find any road as wide as this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2022
SpaceTour:

lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:17pm On May 02, 2022
You should somewhere crying because Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. Have you seen why imo indigenes are running to Awka and Onitsha for greener pasture than living in Owerri.

Owerri is making top list as a glorified village. Watch the same Owerri you are yapping about here. Awka is like London compare to Owerri. Tufia

[s]
Grgton:
I'm basically not siding Owerri because I maybe from IMO state right ? But the difference is clear. .. Owerri is making top cities in the country, where the fck is Awka ?? Lol okay bye
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SpaceTour: 2:20pm On May 02, 2022
Grgt0n:

cheesy

After watching that video evideostv did about Owerri I was traumatised. Even Aba is looking better than Owerri

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
Grgton:
but it's on that video; go and see for yourself

Owerri is far more better than that village tiny road State capital with out a well constructed layout roads. .

Soludo have so much work to do ; looks like environment (pigs) and security (Afghanistan IPOB) is his top priority

Wow

No time for rubbish. That filthy dungeon called Owerri is what you are yapping rubbish here.

No wonder imo people want to finish for Anambra state.

May Ikonso fall upon una again.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
Ndibunna:

No time for rubbish. That filthy dungeon called Owerri is what you are yapping rubbish here.

Stop giving him attention, just allow me handle his matter, because I know how to hit them hard.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 2:44pm On May 02, 2022
SpaceTour:

After watching that video evideostv did about Owerri I was traumatised. Even Aba is looking better than Owerri

cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 3:02pm On May 02, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

Good development

Has a nice ring to it doesn’t it!? wink

‘Take two Anietocin, three times a day for seven days’! grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by topboss1: 8:40pm On May 02, 2022
NDI IGBO PRESIDENCY, NA POLITICAL SOLUTION.

UWAZURIKE HAVE NOW PRESENTED HIS IGBO CANDIDATE FROM KOGI.

WHILST ASARI AND HIS MILITANTS ARE SUPPORT TINUBU OKECHUKWU ASIWAJU.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 9:06pm On May 02, 2022
stanluiz:
What is governor soludo doing about the security issues in Nnewi south, Aguata and ihiala ? He should use the insecurity to play politics. The killings in Anambra South is so sad and depressing.

I hope he has not abandon those local government. He should declare a military curfew in those local government to restore peace and order.

He should do it now! Things are getting out of hand. The killings and violence in Anambra is becoming too much and it has to stop.
Military Armoured tanks were reported to have trooped into Nnewi this morning. Are u aware?

I hope peace is restored soonest in Nnewi,osumenyi,etc whatever affects these communities affects ndi Anambra greatly
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by topboss1: 9:15pm On May 02, 2022
NoQualmz:

This moronn is back?!

I luv Uwazurike for that...I honestly luv how he rubbished the biafran camps. See as ur Ekpa was crying on Twitter like a de-feathered vulture that he is.
So him and other biafraoud ediots are no longer threatening ndigbo with no leflendum no erection? So igbo zoo presidency too dey hungry dem too?

It’s indeed true that ediots and fools are spearheading this senseless agitation called Biafra plus a cult of followers with dead brains.

Uwazurike the Ex biafran fool pls ride on!!

GLOBEPOVERTY, ARE U ALSO AMONG THE ONYE-IGBO?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NoQualmz: 9:23pm On May 02, 2022
topboss1:

GLOBEPOVERTY, ARE U ALSO AMONG THE ONYE-IGBO?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pls I need u to focus on d subject of discourse...leave globemoney abi na globepoverty alone grin

Remember Uwazurike was once some fools lord and personal saviour as far as Biafra was concerned then...now see as he made y’all look like first class fools to the extent the Abakeleke terrorist miscreant was weeing weeing in his pants.

Uwazurike ride on sir!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bomb24: 11:19pm On May 02, 2022
NoQualmz:

Military Armoured tanks were reported to have trooped into Nnewi this morning. Are u aware?

I hope peace is restored soonest in Nnewi,osumenyi,etc whatever affects these communities affects ndi Anambra greatly

How true is this, any source? because we need to salvage this chaos in the east. so therefore the militarization of the east is a welcome idea.

Sanity must return to the east by whatever means possible.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 02, 2022
Ndibunna:

say no to alcohol; most of you here reason like villagers, I really do not Wish to continue with this unreasonable commentry but the truth hurts and it's heartbreaking ...

Have a nice day Anambraberian haha
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 02, 2022
I do not to Wish to have pigs to contend with after all
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:53pm On May 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 6:51am On May 03, 2022
Cursed animal from the cursed backward useless worthless shithole imo state. Owerri is a glorified village, it hurts and breaks your heart, that's why you kept coming here to cry. cheesy cheesy

Imo state is cursed with under developing, poverty, unemployment, backwardness, insecurity, terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery, etc, that's why imo indigenes are running to safe and developed Anambra for greener pasture. I know it hurts and breaks your hearts as an imo indigene. Ntoor.

Imo state is cursed.

[s]
Grgton:
say no to alcohol; most of you here reason like villagers, I really do not Wish to continue with this unreasonable commentry but the truth hurts and it's heartbreaking ...Have a nice day Anambraberian haha
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Grgt0n: 7:08am On May 03, 2022
Ndibunna:

Just stop responding to him, allow me to handle him. I am the only one that knows how to hit him below the belt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.