Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. (373 Views)

A Muslim Penpal Asked Me About Xmas: See Our Chats / It Is Christmas, Not Xmas. / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by MrPRevailer(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2018
#MERRYCHRISTMAS to you

In Christmas we celebrate Christ and sing songs like "three wise men" "O come met us adore thee" "O come all ye faithful" "Long time ago in Bethelehem" and so on.
All these melodies in remembrance and praise of our saviour Jesus Christ.

Pagans refer to Christians as Xtians .esp the Atheists. So they replace every word that has name of Christ in it with "X". Unfortunately it has become popular among Christians because many of them are not spiritually/Biblically/religously sensitive. And thats a dangerous thing. POPULAR ADAGE says : "If you don't know what you have, you will lose it.

Now some pagans have also stepped to claim Christmas is a pagan celebration. And some Christians believe this. If you are among them, better know that you are indirectly allowing them to steal your Christian rights and your children to be seduced to start celebrating Nimrod or whatever pagan gods. Because if they are not Celebrating Jesus Christ, the devil will definitely offer them someone to celebrate. Also, Christmas season will come and go and your children will not learn a new Bible stories about Jesus or watch Jesus movies. That'll be pathetic..

So let's be sensitive and vigilant. "Be sober and vigilant for your adversary the devil walketh about seeking"1 Peter 5:8 "to steal kill and destroy." John 10:10
Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by cenaman(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2018
XMASS or CHRISTMASS as far as you understand the meaning no long thing.
Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by tobechi20(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2018
makes no difference
Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by Uyi168: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Pagans refer to Christians as Xtians .esp the Atheists. So they replace every word that has name of Christ in it with "X".

THE "MERRY XMAS" MESSAGES I'VE GOTTEN SO FAR TODAY AND PAST CHRISTMAS DAYS CAME FROM CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by InansBobo(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2018
I heard X is the short form for CHRIST

Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by CreepyBlackpool: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2018
does it really matter? undecided

No it does not!
Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE "MERRY XMAS" MESSAGES I'VE GOTTEN SO FAR TODAY AND PAST CHRISTMAS DAYS CAME FROM CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU.

That's the point of my post.
Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018
InansBobo:
I heard X is the short form for CHRIST

Christ means Saviour. It doesn't mean x.that's what you have been deluded into.
Someone meant Xray also means Christray tongue
Re: Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. by InansBobo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Christ means Saviour. It doesn't mean x.that's what you have been deluded into.
Someone meant Xray also means Christray tongue
ok, that's just my point although I don't use Xmas in place of Christmas just that I didn't see it as a wrong something since I was convinced by the short forming

(1) (Reply)

Is This How The New N100 Note Will Go Into Extinction? / Christains Please Answer This {photo} / Christian Faith - What I Believe Now - What I Do Not Believe Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.