Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me (2780 Views)

Security Tips;Do Not Allow Your Female Visitor To Clean Your Room / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me by bamzkid: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Am a girl who has the mentality that wearing bra is not
necessary I love to be without bra because it makes my
body looks comfortable I was washing my cloth with only
my underwear one day when a guy came to my house to
ask for someone though I didn't know the person he asked
for, Am the only one living in my apartment am still a
single and I always have the urge for sex, the urge came all
over me again when this guy came to asked for someone. I
told him to come inside he did so the next thing he told me
is that my chest has fallen that I should try and put it inside
back I was shocked with that statement Is this what this guy
has been looking at though I have a big chest just damn big
Many guys stare at it but I don't care, I gave the guys some
soft drinks and he thanked me.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/sensual-storyhow-unknown-visitor.html?m=1
Re: How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me by yungryder(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin go for test oh
Re: How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me by Crossbow(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2017
la click la thunder fire la me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me by Bifrost: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2017
hungry blogger spotted.

1 Like

Re: How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me by ubunja(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2017
la click la disappear
Re: How I Lure An Unknown Visitor To Have Sex With Me by Unlimited22: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2017
Am I the only one not understanding how not wearing a bra made the girl's body LOOK comfortable?

(1) (Reply)

Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson / Ukwu Nwanyi Owerri: I Love This, Check It Out / I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.