Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You (1005 Views)

Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by Obudupikin: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
It's not like I dislike APC or I like PDP ooo. I just love the truth. cheesy

These are pictures from Kano the propagandists don't want you to see.

SEE THEM HERE grin

Make una kee una self... I don go sleep. cool

Re: Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by yungryder(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Choi. Brutalized car lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by Ogt1: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is this real? Even in the north.
No wonder the state's deputy governor has declined being on joint ticket for 2019 with the governor.

cc sarrki

MODIFIED
on the second look, the car looks like it got involved in auto crash. I won't totally believe this.
Re: Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by MicheyJ1: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bmc's no fit near this post.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by thunder74(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by Obudupikin: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
See my man of the year for here. This citizen gat guts....

Respect him people, respect him. cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
The first is somewhere in Africa (I've seen the pic before)

That car got involved in an accident. Had it been it was attacked by mob, they'll probably burn it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kano APC And The Media Hid From You by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

America Spent $500mil To Fight Taliban, Buhari Wants $1bil For Bokoharam - Gimba / How To Use Your National Identification Card To Withdarw From Any ATM In Nigeria / President Buhari Arrives Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.