Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Teenage Immorality (story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Immorality (story) (796 Views)

What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years / Teenage Girl Shares Pink Underwears Selfie (Unclaud Photos) / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Immorality (story) by mohcutie(f): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Chike! Just weeks ago, the name filled my stomach with butterflies. Now it brings the taste of bile to my mouth. I was beautiful, smart and talented. I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up. Chile has shattered my dreams. I shudder in disgust when I think of him.

My name is Isabella. I am 16 years old. I am an SS3 student of Great Height International  school, Ibadan; or rather, I was. Now I'm a school dropout, just months away from my SSCE and 3 months pregnant. Yes, I know- one of those wayward girls, you might say. But I wasn't always like that.

I met Chike when I went to spend the long vacation with my aunt Clara in Port Harcourt. He was a 200level student at the University of Port Harcourt. I had gone to a store down the street to get something for my aunt when I saw him. I remember thinking to myself "he's so fine". Chike is cuteness personified. I silently watched him, taking in his handsome features. I'd never been interested in any boy like my mum warned, but I couldn't resist the charms he carried.

Then he suddenly looked up and his eyes locked into mine. I couldn't look away; there was something about his eyes. They were bright with a glint of something in them. Amusement? He smiled at me and I felt my heart flutter in my chest. I looked away, embarrassed to be caught staring. I was leaving the shop when I felt hands on my shoulder. It was him. He introduced himself and said he hadn't seen a beautiful face like mine around the neighborhood before. I blushed so hard and timidly told him my name and that I was on a vacation. He asked for my phone number which I gladly gave him and promised to call me saying he wouldn't miss the opportunity of hearing my angelic voice again. I went home with a big grin on my face.

Continue at www.vinaprisca..com
Re: Teenage Immorality (story) by zephry(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
make I just book space for here

(1) (Reply)

Hard On Everywhere As Lovers Celebrate Valentines Days In A 1965 Throwback Pic / A Nairalander Need Relationship Advice, Should I Wait For Her Or Let Her Go / “many Guys Don’t Want God Fearing Women, They Just Want A Clone Of Rihanna Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.