Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride (1104 Views)

US Senator's Aid Filmed Having Intimacy At US Senate Hearing Room / Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by goldben147: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
I am a recently married woman who married as a virgin. My husband is a kind and loving man. The problem is his male organ which is very big and gives me pains each time we have s3x. Kindly advise me on what to do about this.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/husbands-organ-massive-dont-enjoy-intimacy-bride/

Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by greatnaija01: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
he should consider her and take medical steps for REDUCTION
Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by yungryder(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
grin na her luck be that
Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Go buy a Love Machine and widen that pussay.
Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by KingsJohnson(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
he should consider her and take medical steps for REDUCTION

Reduction kwa When many will kill to increase or even have half of wat he carries...
Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by Colybaly: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
If it's small like full stop, UNA go complain, now it's a big cassava u dey run, u For taste am before marriage, or are u among the group of women that insist on Am a virgin, therefore no sex before marriage, that is why I don't support NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, bcus it ll make you to buy a packaged good without knowing the utility content.
By the way, I don't also support indiscriminate sex as an excuse for tasting a product before marriage...
Continue enjoying the big cassava, your body will soon get used to it, especially after giving birth to ur first child, the place will expand a little bit more..

grin shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by KingsJohnson(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
goldben147:
I am a recently married woman who married as a virgin. My husband is a kind and loving man. The problem is his male organ which is very big and gives me pains each time we have s3x. Kindly advise me on what to do about this.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/husbands-organ-massive-dont-enjoy-intimacy-bride/

75% of the troubles men and earth suffers today n will continue to suffer is solely originated by women.

If the organ small now, nah d same woman go come complain give us...

People should pls be contended with watsoeva dey have abeg.
Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by Yeligray(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
If it's big you people will complain, if it's small you people will still complain... I tire 4 una
Re: My Husband’s Organ Is Massive , I Dont Enjoy Intimacy With Him – Bride by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2017
This is why you need to test ride a car before you buy it.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine: Germany, Netherland Return To "Coal" After Russia Cut Gas Supply / Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia / Obamacare Mandatory RFID Chipping Now Being Implemented In Wyoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.