Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together (45843 Views)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by mubeela(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
slawomir:
fine girls
they posses this body that represents a true beauty
have always have a thing for Cinderellas.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by DrRasheed: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
f*ck u bitch..that's how u cheated me.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by simplemach(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
sajb:
See https://www.cosda.com.ng for the Advanced Smart School Management System OR send a mail to smartschools@cosda.com.ng
I see 3 successful people in that picture. Everyone is beautiful in some aspect of life...

He goat
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Ttipsy(f): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
Senator wey senator grin grin

Baba for the girls dem grin
shot up
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by lookatew: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Just sad.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by gritzky1996aaaa: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
please nairalanders right now you guys are my last hope to win a competition. you guys don't know me but please I beg of you just take 1mins of your time and follow this link and simply LIKE THE VIDEO. Am begging
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsOgY9jrHX/
please dont ignore this.I will be forever indebted to you but only God will reward you when seeking support too. thanks
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by donblade85555(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Zceesneh:
Free smoke free Hennessey, more life to my enemies, They wan take away the energy, they can't take away the energy. winkwink wink go and download it for more energy by runtown, is a dope one
some fans sha. Runtown pay u to pro.ote e song. u just dae drop dsame comment for all thread.

by the way I first you know d song
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Ben Bruce has always been a great cocksman grin Person wey dey fūck a whole first lady of the federal republic. No mean feat, I must tell you!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by JerryJude(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2017
this is damn shit Ben Bruce " Mr common sense", i have never see you posting with best graduating students of any nigerian university neither with any intellectual innovation of nigerian youth..but here posting with beauty queens whose achievement has no national value in terms of technological and economic development to nation building...rubbish...all these naija senators...always go with anything on skirt ...tufiakwa
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Wheezdom(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Hope ur making common sense out of dis
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by racbow9: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2017
They really got hold of him...I hope he will not take them to the "oza room" grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by otijah(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Zceesneh:
Free smoke free Hennessey, more life to my enemies, They wan take away the energy, they can't take away the energy. winkwink wink go and download it for more energy by runtown, is a dope one
so I say no man, I say no man can take my joy away lol. Jam of the year

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by charloski(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Zceesneh:

Seriously dope

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

nothing dope there
remove hate and listen to it again
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
otijah:
so I say no man, I say no man can take my joy away lol. Jam of the year
buh his label is not promoting him well, imagine if by davido winning the best song of the year, instead of mad over you
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
donblade85555:

some fans sha. Runtown pay u to pro.ote e song. u just dae drop dsame comment for all thread.

by the way I first you know d song
I downloaded it the night the song was released
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by donblade85555(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Zceesneh:
I downloaded it the night the song was released
bros, I first you hear the song.
I downloaded it 2 minutes as it was released.

I saw run town tweet 2 second after he tweeted "I just dropped a new single"
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Daboomb: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

The Senator dropped the picture and wrote:

"With MBGN winner/Top-15 Miss World, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue (Right); and Miss Universe representative/MBGN first runner-up, Stephanie Agbasi (Left). Proud of you girls. You are indeed amongst the shining lights of Africa."

Source - http://www.viviangist.ng/ben-murray-bruce-pictured-with-ugochi-mitchell-ihezue-and-stephanie-agbasi/

Pedophile Senator!
if Nigeria were to be the U.K, you for don dey jail right now, for "inappropriate and uneanted touching". undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Daboomb: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
Senator wey senator grin grin

Baba for the girls dem grin

But are these two representative of the Most beautiful Girls in Nigeria today?
Hian, so standard of Education has fallen, now it is standard of beauty that has fallen! shocked shocked

As old and worn-out as Bianca is, she go still floor these two
angry angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by otijah(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Zceesneh:
buh his label is not promoting him well, imagine if by davido winning the best song of the year, instead of mad over you
phyno said give me the money and hold your awards. So far as he is not lacking any dime and as well making his money then am ok. And this is Africa for you, Davido can't be nominated with runtown and Runtown wins it.
Have you listen to SAID by Nasty C and Runtown? That song is making wave in Africa currently
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
When will this fraudulent sinator settle his debt
AMCON should be nearby wink
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by mosez346(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
money most change change hand....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by paradigmshift(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Zceesneh:
remove hate and listen to it again
no hate, it's just there
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
otijah:
phyno said give me the money and hold your awards. So far as he is not lacking any dime and as well making his money then am ok. And this is Africa for you, Davido can't be nominated with runtown and Runtown wins it.
Have you listen to SAID by Nasty C and Runtown? That song is making wave in Africa currently
is a dope one too, am currently jamming to it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.