Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React (60866 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by marooh: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
If I hear Peem here I will slap u!
Perhaps all dog dey chop poopoo grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This guy that sings incantations as music..

If he likes, even if he uses ballistic missiles and nuclear bomb to promote his shows, he still won't blow..his fans base is only in Ibadan.
i can bet ur a frusatrated cafe operator

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by chiwapz: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abeg go sit down with your show...No money in town
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by joenor(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
when a man start doing bad thing, shame is the least of his problem.
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by donnaD(f): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
ok.
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by olureignforever: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

I've still got screen grab of your black & white photo.
Keep up with the stupidity and I'll post it on here.
Sure everyone would have a good laugh.

Please post his picture here so we will see the stupid boy who's trying hard to be relevant.
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by thanki410(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
I am perplexed... Condor?
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by gentlechyke(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
wow. So this is what a condom pack looks like...simlar to my chicken noodles spice pack. My very first time of seeing it cool

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Abfinest007(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

If he likes, even if he uses ballistic missiles and nuclear bomb to promote his shows, he still won't blow..his fans base is only in Ibadan.
go n do ur n stop criticizin pple

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by blingxx(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
johnstar:
Afonja boi undecided

Seriously find something else to say the "afonja" thing is getting lame
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Neyomickey1: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Attached is Adekunle's sold out show in London, unless London is the new Ibadan. "A man's gift maketh way for him "

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Yeligray(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
vivienD:
At least the incantation is giving him money and fame.. Unlike you that is trying so hard to be relevant by being stupid.. undecided
finishing
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Dafreeguy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

wetin this one dey talk? u wanna compare him to dammy krane and skiibii? my guy abeg reason well before typing.. all his songs are hitz

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Yeligray(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

i pity u

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by johnstar(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
blingxx:

Seriously find something else to say the "afonja" thing is getting lame

Another afonja boi
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by daddyzgal(f): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
old news.....he already used this for a tour na

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by solid3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Are you serious!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by blingxx(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
johnstar:

Another afonja boi grin

Ipob pig grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by AceRoyal: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

I've still got screen grab of your black & white photo.
Keep up with the stupidity and I'll post it on here.
Sure everyone would have a good laugh.
You are deliciously evil!
Pls be kind enough to mention me when u do post it. Patiently waiting...... grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by Dhayor001(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
vivienD:
At least the incantation is giving him money and fame.. Unlike you that is trying so hard to be relevant by being stupid.. undecided

I. CAN'T. BREATHE!!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by romeorailss: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
donsimoniiblog:
post pls grin grin grin grin grin

Post am abeg cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by neahyo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
I just can't believe people don't see the ingenuity and creativity behind the picture. I believe lovers of literature and poetry understand how it goes in sync with the title.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by mackhunter77: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
SILVA112:
Hmm ade wan carry niggas for 1 night shocked'''' him nyash go tear oo

������
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by jowhyte(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Of a truth, you are damn correct man. I personally just flashed through most of his songs I could relate to that incantation songs

DrinkLimca:
This guy
that sings incantations as music..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by donsimoniiblog: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin std too
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a bad promotion strategy to people like us who don't use condoms.

#TeamSkinToSkin
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by donsimoniiblog: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
daddyzgal:
old news.....he already used this for a tour na

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by donsimoniiblog: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
and yet he is winning on all corners ...even on nairaland u aint popular
jowhyte:
Of a truth, you are damn correct man. I personally just flashed through most of his songs I could relate to that incantation songs

Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by edudguy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Adekunle Gold is one of my favourite artiste
Hands down
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by enonche85(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Lols!...come to think he was even invited to sing in This Present House, a church in Lekki phase 1.
Re: Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React by almarthins(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

undecided terrible human being, when last did u check his fan base statistic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / “Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.