Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Is Your Greatest Acheivement In The Year ''2017'' ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Greatest Acheivement In The Year ''2017'' ? (406 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Let's Talk About Phobias, What's Your Greatest Fear? / What Was Your Greatest Costly Mistake You Committed In Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Acheivement In The Year ''2017'' ? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Nairalanders lets discuss, first of all Merry christmas and happy new year in advance to all my christian brethrens.
The year ''2017'' is already gone, it seems to be so preposterous and confusing year to many at a stage, coupled with the low financial income,famine and bloody tragedy in some parts of the country ''Nigeria'' which gave life threatening.
Though it blesses many due to its black out, many acheived more than they wishes and expected, to some it came out blessed and prosperous year to many. while others expectation came out messy. Viewing this from
Financial,Marraige,Academic,Jobs,Traveling,spiritual life and others you could think of.
What is your greatest acheivement so far in the year 2017? Share yours and advice others please... And i believe ''2018'' will be a wonderful,blessed,victorous year for us...
I will add mine later......
Re: What Is Your Greatest Acheivement In The Year ''2017'' ? by Kenzico(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Greatest Acheivement In The Year ''2017'' ? by whonamehelp(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2017
i bleeped my crush

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do To Be An Achiever In 2018 / A Post For Computer Science Geeks / Get The Perfect CV For Your Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.