Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,246 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Got This Write Ups From A Friend...... Talk To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got This Write Ups From A Friend...... Talk To Him (294 Views)

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Write Ups From A Friend...... Talk To Him by onwugbenu(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2017
I want to use this opportunity to talk to Nigerians on Social Media. The social media has been a tool either for good nor for evil but it has being a source of information, as the world shape shifts from analog ways of transmitting information to digital format we are now enjoying months/years of research and hard work. We can now communicate directly or indirectly to leaders all over the world with a plat form or via any means of digital communication for as long as they have an account, all thanks to the internet.

The knowledge acquired from from cyber world has made millions wealthy, powerful, and famous because they understand its uses and belt a world of sustainability around it. We should try to use this same medium get our leaders informed about things that where lied to them about, be it Renovation, Construction, Rehabilitation and so forth because we are now their eyes since does around them are useless by the reason of familiarity. We need to voice out as one with evidence showing that those that have being delegated to supervise ongoing projects are now being petty, using proposals as tools to rip the state just to emmass wealth for themselves.

I employ us today to use your digital power where ever you are to preach this GETTO Gospel when you see one and send to the official handle of any leader. Don’t say I have tried, I have sent in thousands and nothing was done, don’t say “Who Dem Help”, we are part of their success know matter what. i recently discovered that the official PDP is not on Google plus, APC also is not on Google Plus, some prominent offices are not also on Google plus, the few i saw on Google plus where Prince Uche Secondus (Prince Uche Secondus) and Governor Henry Dickson's (Bayelsa Restoration Movement). There reason puzzles me or maybe those handling there media wants to show them that some of the contractors are not working cause Facebook, Twitter, and Instagrame carries alot of clone or something. But i think since its a new account, flooding there will be a good idear cause that handle might be handled by the principal in question. No matter what i'll drop a message there just to get my message across. We are the ONE.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In The Cage Of Lawless Lawmakers / NNPC, DPR Uncover Illegal Petrol Dump In Abuja / NCC GRACE PERIOD A SCAM! NOT WORKING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.