Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. (685 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s Sons, Leke & Laolu Shave Heads In Honour Of Their Late Brother, / Biography Of The Late Brother Of Singer Angélique Kidjo: Oscar Kidjo / What Are The Procedure To Recover Bank Account Of My Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. by walexy77: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2017
My brother died in August 2006 and up till now his entitlements has not been paid, even though i have done every thing required by the law of lagos state has his next of kin. He was not married and had no child. After several visits to the lagos state pension board, i was asked to stop visiting and was given a number to call instead but each time I called a saucy speaking lady picks and ask if the information I needed was for a deceased person; as soon as I said yes the lady would say "it not ready" without asking questions. The number is 07051451671, pls what do I do.
Re: Lagos State Government Not Paying My Late Brother's Entitlements. by pat1612(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
walexy77:
My brother died in August 2006 and up till now his entitlements has not been paid, even though i have done every thing required by the law of lagos state has his next of kin. He was not married and had no child. After several visits to the lagos state pension board, i was asked to stop visiting and was given a number to call instead but each time I called a saucy speaking lady picks and ask if the information I needed was for a deceased person; as soon as I said yes the lady would say "it not ready" without asking questions. The number is 07051451671, pls what do I do.

Get a lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Troops Rescue Another Chibok Girl / New Year Thread For Goal,resolutions And Thing You Wish To Achieve / Funny Pictures Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.