Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl (1909 Views)

I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? / Would You Date An Older Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl by adogho(m): 2:44am On Dec 24, 2005
hello everybody,
am a young guy of 20yrs and a girl of 23yrs is madly in love with me. i don't really know if i trurly love her in return. my heart keep telling me that it is b/cos i don't want to hunt her feelings that is why i am still in the relationship. she gives me all i want in a relationship i.e attension, love, time, respect, money and what have you. but there is a problem she don't want to see me close to any girl for what so ever reason.
but the truth of the matter is that she got a finance which i know she don't love but this guy is responible for her schooling. and now the guy has found out about me. what do i do? walk out of the relationship? she has promise me that she will kill herself if i ever try that. what do i do now?
nelly adogho
Re: I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl by hotangel2(f): 2:50am On Dec 24, 2005
If you doubt the fact that you love her, i must say you leave her. SO that you won't end up hurting her feelings.

There's nothing in dating someone older than you though.
Re: I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl by abuguy64(m): 3:30am On Dec 24, 2005
In answer to the obvious question,nothing wrong in having a relationship with an older person.In your case,the age difference is not much!
But does it not bother you that she is engaged to be married to someone else,who has been sponsoring her?! I think that should be the consideration here. What is the reaction of her fiance, to your relationship,and what future do you offer her?
Abeg,leave her alone,to aviod problems in the future-unless you can provide for her if abandoned by her fiance. If you really don't love her like you say,then the earlier you let her know, the better.This is so she doesn't make unneccasary sacrifices for you,only to be abandoned later. She herself needs talking to! Good luck to both of you.
Re: I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl by Greatpeter(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2005
There's nothing wrong in dating someone older than you if there is love and understanding.
Re: I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl by thelastdon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2005
anyway, u got to do something now that its still early before its late cos she can even make sacrifices to occultic people in order to gain u forever, i dont know how to put this... but u know this is Africa.

take care of your self, but theres love, forget about age difference, tell her to quit the other guy and show her the reason she must suffer with you if theres really love to the extent she can commit suicide cos of you.

remember, Love goes to those who beleive in it, and once theres love existing btw both of ya, theres life, u dont need thinking about anything else, what you are suppose to do now is to look after a character or virtues, make sure she posesses good traits so that you wont end up being the wrong guy... ( ajewipe oti gbe igi elera)..

Take care once again,

I remain the don of the Cronies,

Django Jalingo
The Last Don
Re: I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl by temmyabby(f): 12:28am On May 28, 2007
angry beta leave b4 u tie urself down completely
Re: I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl by uyai(f): 2:46am On May 28, 2007
when i saw an older girl i was expecting to see a 10 year difference. She's a young girl too. Kai! some naija guys with age.

anyway, you guys are too young to be stressing yourself about love. please leave before the man sweating and sponsoring her descends on you. believe me, it won't be a pretty sight, u might not have eyes to see the mess you've caused.

(1) (Reply)

He Doesn't Talk About Our Future / All Women Are The Same / Can One Get A Decent Chick These Days,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.