Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General (38409 Views)

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / Nigerian Navy Promotes 140 Senior Officers / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Benwems(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
In the navy it is called one star FLAG OFFICER. not one star general. OP and fellow ignorant Nigerians take note.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Mrnairalandd: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
These useless Igbos won’t complain of marginalisation now that their ugly daughter name appeared up there.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Xisnin(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
duduade:
December the month of promotions every year..

Wonder how many people she had to Bleep while rising up...

Good to know that Moni is representing her father.. Doing it well with the older men

Older men always slotting in their kids to represent them..

Generational Military

Fuckkk well o
Imbe cile, well, maybe prostitution runs in your family.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by CooKeed(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
lexy2014:
Nigeria's first female nurse?how's that possible?

I am wondering o. Does this mean there are no female Nurses in Nigeria that are older than this woman?

Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by duduade: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Xisnin:

Imbe cile, well, maybe prostitution runs in your family.

LMAO.. The truth is bitter...
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
No one will say... Because she is Igbo now ooo.
No one will say that Buhari that so much hates the women and women wants them in the Kichen.. Is making one a general.

If only we could stop triavialising issues, if only the we could at least try.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by smulti(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Djbabatee2:
na you they fix the game .
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by resurgentxtian4: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
These useless Igbos won’t complain of marginalisation now that their ugly daughter name appeared up there.

That is just it. They are a very disorganised set of people. Money is all they really think about. No strategy or planning at all....
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by joenor(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hummm nice one..
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
duduade:
December the month of promotions every year..

Wonder how many people she had to Bleep while rising up...

Good to know that Moni is representing her father.. Doing it well with the older men

Older men always slotting in their kids to represent them..

Generational Military

Fuckkk well o
hmmmmm military school/cycle or military blood
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by googi: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Congratulations madam. Pave a way for more ladies coming behind you. Be a mentor.

Of course there were many nurses before her including Ironsi cohorts. But most were males. Moreover, the females promotions were not as rapid as males. Also note that because you are in the Armed Forces does not mean everyone will become a general.

As for beauty, de woman fine die on the surface but must be made of steel inside. Watch your prick from those ones before you make a fool of yourself.

Again, congratulations madam.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by ryanconte(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]I love navy
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by KCnaira(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
:DWow.. So the news broke here
She is a member of my church in Lagos.. Congrats once again Commodore boss woman.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by godofuck231: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
charlito94:

http://sunnewsonline.com/navy-decorates-first-female-nurse-as-one-star-general/
A woman with a career and respect, not the who*es getting half naked looking for who to kill his future and share his money, her husband is a lucky man, me I fit kill for this kind wife if na my own o
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Odjesha: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
:-Xb4 she get dis promotion so her kpekus go don hear am hot o
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Sketch007(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Odjesha:
:-Xb4 she get dis promotion so her kpekus go don hear am hot o

How would you feel if someone had utter this exact words to your mum? kiss. It's a shame that due to internet, even kids who ought not to have been given free hands in all areas are even eating with elders on the same plates. If you were concieved by a woman, then it's a big shame to her that in a blink of an eye, all sweats and labours of your birth have become worthless. #respectthehardworkingwomen!. EOD!

Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Tonalphs(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
My friend's mom retired last year as a commodore in the Navy n she was a nurse in the Navy too. Still wondering y dey said first female nurse
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Navy woman no sabi swim that one nah Navy
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by YesNoMaybe: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
lexy2014:
Nigeria's first female nurse?how's that possible?

As in..... the first FEMALE NAVAL OFFICER who was trained as a nurse.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Sixaxis: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
She for insist say she wan use hijab nah grin
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Melkizedeck: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
She is igbo but igbo youths say they want biafra. Which way for igbos sef? Are they serious with this biafra stuff at all?

As it is, it is a lose-lose situation for them in the status quo in maintained because they will continue to maintain their current position in Nigeria as nothing higher will be given to them. If nothing urgent is done, their wailings continue.
you are being intelligent by half if you say 'all Igbo youths want Biafra'!
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by resurgentxtian4: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Melkizedeck:

you are being intelligent by half if you say 'all Igbo youths want Biafra'!

Biafra is the only hope for igbos. Without it, the sufferings igbos complain of in Nigeria is a tip of the iceberg. At best igbos will remain where they are without any upward mobility in terms of power. Bitter truth.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Antichristus: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
She looks more fit than those pot-bellied male officers.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Ogaonos: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
no mak nl ferminist hear u.mak dem no cum 4 ur head
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mago mago Navy
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by chrischukszy01(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
FrenchWay:
This one na OGA dem food.
wasted sperm.
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by Wheezdom(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
FrenchWay:
... This one na OGA dem food.
one star general stil oga dem food??

Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

As in..... the first FEMALE NAVAL OFFICER who was trained as a nurse.
even at that, how's that still possible?
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by ireneidiva(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
engrobidigbo:

Chaiiiii.... Aunty Christy.... See as God don bless you finish....

And your handsome husband.... Uncle Chukas... No greater Joy can come than decorating your own wife as i can see in the picture....

I still remember your wedding day..... Your heroic acts in Liberia, South Sudan, Rwanda...

1st first female officer in the Nigerian Navy to go Peacekeeping operation and the first nurse to earn the rank of one star general.

Aunty, I doff my hat for you jarey... cool kiss

Now, i can slap any SARS officer on my path... lipsrsealed undecided

cc: lalasticlala mynd4

http://sunnewsonline.com/navy-decorates-first-female-nurse-as-one-star-general/
Mtchew. Must you tell us that you know her? Who cares?
Re: Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General by YesNoMaybe: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
lexy2014:
even at that, how's that still possible?

Only the Nigeria Army had the complete Corps made up of both sexes (Medicals included). Air Force and Navy had to breach the male dichotomy during the latter years.

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud / Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos