Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku (20994 Views)

Frank Okiye: I Have Not Made Up My Mind To Dump APC Like Gov Obaseki / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano /  Why I’ve Not Visited The US - Atiku! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Action speak louder than words. The very day you transferred from APC to PDP, we all knew you gunning for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Ten06(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oga Atiku please try and make up your mind so that we can collect your money and disappoint you, we cannot be rotating old layers as president

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
babangida has told him to forget it
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by otil1: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ngene right now grin

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Jabioro: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:
Serial Loser.

As long as that shrine still remains in OTA, just forget about the Presidency for now.

You made a whole BABA kneel down to beg for his second term. Your own finish politically.
Serial liar,pathetic decampee and savagious presidential campaign candidate..l beg make l commot b4 l take grammar scatter your mention!
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Wantam: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wazarin Adamawa,
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by loomer: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you like crawl or creep for president. Na God go punish all of Una
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Harrynight(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
he probably heard the rumor that pdp wont give him ticket! grin
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by deafeyez: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
dafeyankee:
Serial Loser.

As long as that shrine still remains in OTA, just forget about the Presidency for now.

You made a whole BABA kneel down to beg for his second term. Your own finish politically.

Baba na God.

If Baba don beg before, him go still beg again.
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ukita make up ya mind ASAP
Osu descendants have started betting on your (phantom) victory on nairabet, supabet and naijabet, come 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Augiiee(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
temitemi1:
His recent political comments, realignments and permutations notwithstanding, Atiku Abubakar has not decided to run for president in 2019.

The former vice-president told VOA Hausa when he featured on a magazine program there Tuesday that Nigerians will know when he eventually takes the bold move.

“For now I have not made up my mind,” Mr. Abubakar said. “When I decide, I will let the world know.”

Mr. Abubakar’s statement is capable of demoralising his supporters, some of whom have already commenced groundwork for his 2019 bid, said Azibola Omekwe, the national coordinator of The Atiku Rennaisance, a political group.

Mr. Azibola said the 2019 ambition of Mr. Atiku has gained considerable momentum in recent weeks, a ‘moving train’ he said would be difficult to reverse.

“Just recently, some people came out to say that they will sue the former vice-president if he fails to join the race,” Mr. Azibola said. “That’s how serious some of his supporters have now taken his ambition.”

Mr. Abubakar’s spokesperson, Paul Ibe, said the politician’s fans should not be demoralised by the comments.

“He spoke in the context of his ongoing consultations, but he’ll eventually make up his mind to run,” Mr. Ibe said. “Those who have started politicking on his behalf should continue.”

Mr. Azibola acknowledged that the final decision on Mr. Atiku’s political choice in 2019 would be the former vice-president’s to make.

“But I’m sure he will ultimately decide to run because he’s the best option to beat President Buhari,” said Mr. Azibola, a former state legislator in Bayelsa. “We expect him to do this within the first quarter of 2018.”

The last one month had seen Mr. Abubakar resign from the ruling All Progressives Congress to return to the Peoples Democratic Party, under which he served eight years as VP between 1999-2007.

After using his resignation letter to convey his misgivings about President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr. Atiku granted a media interview in which he accused the president of incompetence.

He also accused Mr. Buhari of stoking ethnic and tribal divisions in the country, saying he will handily ‘defeat’ the president in 2019.

Mr. Buhari has not openly exchanged words with Mr. Abubakar, but the presidency warned the former vice president to stop disparaging the president.

The reprimand followed allegations that Mr. Buhari was banned from travelling to the United States for 15 years as a consequence of his religious views.

Mr. Abubakar used the purported ban to ward off allegations that he is wanted in the U.S. for fraud.

Mr. Abubakar said he had applied for visa to the U.S. but was denied on administrative grounds.

He, however, failed to present evidence of his claim that Mr. Buhari was also banned from the U.S. despite being challenged by the State House to do so.

American authorities have not responded to PREMIUM TIMES requests seeking clarification about both Mr. Atiku’s status and the alleged ban of the president some years back.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/253188-2019-ive-not-made-mind-run-president-atiku.html

Ipob saviour do begin dey get cold-feet, cuz he knows he is gona be murdered in 2019 by d peoples general #SaiBabaTillEternity

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Olatara(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
mrvitalis:
A man who can lie with simple things like this
Is not a man I can trust yo rule Nigeria

My own opinion tho

PDP bring back Ribadu or someone younger or I would still go with Buhari
Me too.
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by EDOPRO: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
mckazzy:
You mean those I-Pigs from the other side??

lol
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Wealthyman21(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Atiku Is A Wise Politician Who Is Weighing His Option...He Returned To PDP Hoping To Get The Ticket Through The Help Of IBB And Jonathan...But Two Of Them Have Told Him The Truth...GEJ : Go And Beg Obj; IBB: Forget/ Drop Your Ambition....He Wasn't Happy With The Two Elder State Men Verdict...He Went Back To The Party Convention And He Got The Shock Of His Life...The Party No Longer Belong To The North But Fayose And Wike ...People Who Have Sided With Sen Makarfi As The Sole Aspirant...Let Atiku Go And Rest Now If Not He Will Develop Heart Attack During The Primary...He Will Come 5th...I Bet It ,he Can't Win The Primary As Long As Wike And Fayose Are Calling The Shot In The Party ! Atiku Is A Wise Politician Who Is Weighing His Option...He Returned To PDP Hoping To Get The Ticket Through The Help Of IBB And Jonathan...But Two Of Them Have Told Him The Truth...GEJ : Go And Beg Obj; IBB: Forget/ Drop Your Ambition....He Wasn't Happy With The Two Elder State Men Verdict...He Went Back To The Party Convention And He Got The Shock Of His Life...The Party No Longer Belong To The North But Fayose And Wike ...People Who Have Sided With Sen Makarfi As The Sole Aspirant...Let Atiku Go And Rest Now If Not He Will Develop Heart Attack During The Primary...He Will Come 5th...I Bet It ,he Can't Win The Primary As Long As Wike And Fayose Are Calling The Shot In The Party ! Atiku Is A Wise Politician Who Is Weighing His Option...He Returned To PDP Hoping To Get The Ticket Through The Help Of IBB And Jonathan...But Two Of Them Have Told Him The Truth...GEJ : Go And Beg Obj; IBB: Forget/ Drop Your Ambition....He Wasn't Happy With The Two Elder State Men Verdict...He Went Back To The Party Convention And He Got The Shock Of His Life...The Party No Longer Belong To The North But Fayose And Wike ...People Who Have Sided With Sen Makarfi As The Sole Aspirant...Let Atiku Go And Rest Now If Not He Will Develop Heart Attack During The Primary...He Will Come 5th...I Bet It ,he Can't Win The Primary As Long As Wike And Fayose Are Calling The Shot In The Party !

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by zoedew: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Who does this ostrich think he is deceiving! When one wants something very badly the search for the thing can be very badly.
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Mcsenior(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mind game. Believe Nigeria politicians at your own peril.

Natural Remedy Lab is here for your natural home made remedies for all infections. Visit us today & you'll be glad you did.
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by rajiraymond(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Being a failure since 1993 and he will still remain that failure till he forgets his desperate ambition.

Atiku of all people!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
So you have already started campaigning about creating jobs before making up your mind to run?

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Adeagbo77: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
What is this man taking us for? Who didn't know your intention in Nigeria? Keep your pretence and lies to yourself sir.
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by duwdu: 1:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Wealthyman21:
... Atiku Is A Wise Politician Who Is Weighing His Option...He Returned To PDP Hoping To Get The Ticket Through The Help Of IBB And Jonathan...But Two Of Them Have Told Him The Truth...GEJ : Go And Beg Obj; IBB: Forget/ Drop Your Ambition....He Wasn't Happy With The Two Elder State Men Verdict...He Went Back To The Party Convention And He Got The Shock Of His Life...The Party No Longer Belong To The North But Fayose And Wike ...People Who Have Sided With Sen Makarfi As The Sole Aspirant...Let Atiku Go And Rest Now If Not He Will Develop Heart Attack During The Primary...He Will Come 5th...I Bet It ,he Can't Win The Primary As Long As Wike And Fayose Are Calling The Shot In The Party !

This is native intelligence at one of its finest moments.

Hmm...

P34c3
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by focus7: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Atiku is afraid he can not match the support Buhari have, beside he is fully aware that only the igbos are drumming support for him on this an indication that his bid will fail just as Jonathan's bid to return failed even as an incumbent when he was massively supported by the igbos with their infamous TAN.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Adminisher: 5:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Jones4190:
Atiku has always come third. In 1993 SDP's presidential convention in Jos, he came third behind Kingibe and Abiola. In 2007 presidential election, he again cane third with 2m+votes as against Buhari with 6m+votes and Yar'adua who had 24m+votes. Also, he was a distant third in the 2015 presidential nomination of APC where he queued behind Kwankwoso and Buhari. The third-man should be his second name in politics. Atiku does not have the followership that some ascribe to him. He is a lightweight

He is a caucus politician. He can seat in a roomful of "big" politicians and win support but in front of the masses , he will fail.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by October1960: 5:19am On Dec 22, 2017
This crooked Atiku in a developed country will be in Prison.

Has he no shame? All the monies he and past leaders have stolen is not enough?

They (both parties) have left this country in shambles.

https://www.ft.com/content/20cba7e2-e574-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by Kiakia(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Do not be deceived. Atiku will run for the Presidency in 2019.
Re: 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku by jobbers: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2017
and u are causing problems here and there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC / 13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP / TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Electricity Grid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.