Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

It's Official! Khloe Kardashian Is Expecting Her First Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official! Khloe Kardashian Is Expecting Her First Baby (387 Views)

Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Official! Khloe Kardashian Is Expecting Her First Baby by princeemmma(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
She confirmed the news via her Instagram account - Her baby daddy is basketballer Tristan Thompson There have been several rumours going around regarding popular American reality star Khloe Kardashian. Many have doubted reports that she was pregnant. But Khloe took to her Instagram page to confirm that she was indeed expecting her first child and her 26-year-old boyfriend Tristan Thompson is the father. See her post below: “My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can't believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do!

Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love! Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we've been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️ Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of feelings I've ever felt in my life!”

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Performs Together On Stage!! / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Lose Luggage To Thieves At Lagos Airport / All These Shows Put Together Can't Compare My Wedding-oritsefemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.